India v Pakistan

Who does Jow Forums support?

Attached: 1551379786778.png (1400x625, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Hic-qgn0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw_cyxDYrA&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/view?t=CTUk6_1551382770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pakistan

Is it true Turkey supports Pakis cause they LARP as Uzbekis and Persianized Mongols?

India, I like India. It's a beautiful country.

ganbatte to both

No because they gave us support in turkish war of liberation

India

>India, Iran, Russia and the US
vs
>Pakistan, China, Saudi and Turkey
This the a WW3 I can support.

Portugal

>support in 1923 war
But they became independent in 1948?

>portugaltugal

Do you really think the international community cares? They just voice their opinions and that's it.

Pakistan as an ex-muslim and a Turk. They are the only muslims I respect, right next to bosnaks. They supported us in the liberation war and we owe them.

Attached: 1551268506495.jpg (480x480, 33K)

wtf portugal???

Attached: pepe15.jpg (640x633, 46K)

Why do you respect Bosniaks? Because they're white? Lol

>pakistan
Stole documents in order to get the nukes, ruined afghanistan, ruin india, never contributed to anything but terrorism
>india
Helps building economy

Jeezzzzz who wouldn‘t pick pakistan except americans and american bastard children?

Weird Israel and Iran being on the same side...

I support a crater.

No, but why should that stop me from believing in the most fucked up alliances since the War of the Holy League?

Pakistan didn't exist before 1947-8. How could you get support from country that didn't exist?

>tf
>tp

There used to be the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Russia, India and China yesterday at the day when conflict happened. Russia and China will settle it down.

Germany, what have you become(

I support peace, love, and understanding.

This but unironically

India

based ameribro

Attached: Yeah+they+do+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

No, because they aren't backstabbing, prejudice arabs.

They were All-India Muslim League back then.

The support isn't for the country but its people

youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Hic-qgn0

Indian pilot taken down in Pakistan.

old news randeep

Id rather not see another war, especially one between nuclear powers.

that's just fucked up. an expected behaviour from a musl*m community.

I am not german

*yawn*
No one cares

Nothings gonna happen and nothing will ever happen

T. Paki expat

i just want that excess of people to decrease, too many poos and arabs, it would be a lot better if +200M people disappear

This will end once Modi wins the elections again. I bet he even let the terrorist attack happen just so he can drum up supporters because he was predicted to get thrashed

>I bet he even let the terrorist attack happen just so he can drum up supporters because he was predicted to get thrashed
I believe he did

He is not succeeding though and He looks weak as fuck now after the pilot was captured and report of 300 terrorist killed was a hoax.

India

I doubt it, he can spin it however he wants and poor Indians will believe it. Especially given the fact that whatsapp chain mails will make it more believable

>all those refugees that will flood anglo countries because of this

well as long as they are qts like ananya while the pakis go to england i'm fine

Attached: Dg_k40OUEAA_ZWT.jpg (717x727, 127K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw_cyxDYrA&feature=youtu.be

liveleak.com/view?t=CTUk6_1551382770

Kinda odd to think how we lean completely towards India but China is only partial towards their butt buddy Pakistan.

Indian girls look like THAT?

hate muslims like every normal person so india

I just want peace

pakistan is more of a liability than a potential ally for the chinks because of its hostilities with india where as india is the natural ally of the US as a counter balance to china

Because they have more of trade with us and we can block China's oil supply routes anytime from Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

He's not winning. Unless the BJP replaces him with a man with an actual spine, they're done. Which I hope they do because I am not voting for Rahul Gandhi or any of their ilk.
>elections in a few months
>it's pappu vs MITROOOOON
>neck myself

who's gonna win?

India

Nuke India, that niggers won't stop calling me.

I want a azeri qt

Certainly not the people, that's for sure.

>BJP
>replacing Modi ji
He's gonna win, don't underestimate how uneducated people are and how much trust they have in social media

Modi obviously. People would rather kill themselves than vote for pappu.

I'm not complaining though, maybe the Kashmir and Jammu issue can finally be settled once and for all here, for India.

they have way better people capable but they will field Modi. No one in India is sane enough to vote for Modi ever again other than the usual Bhakts. Even former Modi supporters gave up because the most bloodthirsty thing Modi did was incite a bunch of idiots to kill people for smuggling cows.

>don't underestimate how uneducated people are and how much trust they have in social media

Overrated. And also, if you're the diaspora Paki autist don't ever @ me again, I would listen to the lowest of low Bhakt and his whatsapp forward modiji wank than listen to you speak about social media. You're just as gullible.

Not a Modi supporter but Modi obviously

>they have way better people capable
No they don't, he's the face of the party. Even the number 2 isn't as charismatic and doesn't hold an original idea that hasn't been approved by the RSS

>Modi did was incite a bunch of idiots to kill people for smuggling cows
1. He never did that
2. There's nothing wrong if he did that
3. Cows have always been respected in our country so fuck the mudslimes who kill cows
4. Would you not do anything if someone killed your pet dog tomorrow?
5. YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Weapon trading for both.

>having cow as a pet
Based pajeet, i wish i could have one instead of my stupid kot with autism

Why are cows so important all of a sudden?
Who gives a fuck about cows and why should people die because of slaughtering or eating cows
If you're hindu then dont eat cows but dont enforce your shit on others
Imagine being this retarded

Facts:

1. Kashmiris want to live in Pakistan
2. Kashmiris are mostly muslim
3. Kashmir has always belonged to Pakistan and all historical forms of this state
4. Pakistan and China should have a border

I am neither on the side of Pakistan nor India, I just wanted to state several facts no one can deny.

Well they're used for business too as they provide milk and we sell the milk. So it's really fucking stupid to inhumanly kill the animal which is providing you a livelihood and eat it.

Attached: f9bwxq2u8wc21.jpg (922x653, 90K)

Fine dude tomorrow I'll kill you're fucking dog and then eat it like a chink. Don't feel bad afterwards.

People in Jammu, Laddakh and Kargil don't want to live in Pakistan. It's only the people in Kashmir valley. And having Kashmir valley won't give Pakistan a border wit China.

>Jammu, Laddakh and Kargil

Do they make up at least 10% of the Kashmir's population?

Based. Cows being sacred in India is one of my favorite thing about India.
t. C*ck who thinks eating meat makes him "modern" even thought vegetarianism/veganism is taking off in the West

Attached: cow_being_cute.webm (720x900, 1.65M)

the point is that it's just an animal and you shouldn't kill people who decide to make money off of it. afterall what's the diference between a cow and a chicken if the logic is that a chicken can give you livelihood since you can sell it's eggs

BOTH sides

Attached: 634345.jpg (800x400, 59K)

Ditosa pátria minha amada

Kashmir is just a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Laddakh and Kargil are it's biggest regions and Jammu is the most densely populated one. Laddakh is majority Buddhist, Jammu is majority Hindu and Sikh, Kargil is majority Shia muslim and Kashmir is majority Sunni muslim and the region with problems.

>killing people who kill animals is wrong

Attached: 1506980637030.jpg (960x960, 147K)

more than 60% of J&K population are kashmire muslims because mudslimes breed like rabbits.

What an embarrassment, this guy is an actual cow worshipping Bhakt.
>I'll kill you're fucking dog and then eat it like a chink
cringe

>Kashmir is just a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

More like Kashmir is a broader term encompassing Jammu and Kashmir, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan and the parts that belong to China.

Anyway, even if we refer to the narrow definition, still the majority of inhabitants are muslims

>implying Hindus don't

whats this based on?

America and China are both pro pakistan

>when a liberandu has no actual valid argument
>Y-Y-YOU'RE A BHAKT

Attached: 1549761573593.png (691x653, 27K)

You win bro
We're all Modi supporters now

What I find really interesting is that if there is one thing India is good at, it's at maintaining friendly relationships with almost every country in the world except Pakistan and maybe Nepal and China (but with China, they are friendly on economic terms).
India is friends with literally every country in the middle east, including Palestine. I don't know how they do it.

Modi. There no strong opposition, just a bunch of small parties who don't have similar interests.

no, america is not. Not under trump.

edgy

>international politics
>moved from international politics board

Can you jizmoppers be anymore incompetent?