About the new Murdoch Murdoch website

Hey, this is Faust, creator and admin of the new fanmade website for Murdoch Murdoch:

murdochmurdoch.net

I'm creating this thread for those who missed my previous one, and also to clarify a few things to those who accused me of running a honeypot:

1) Why I won't show my geographic flag:
It's because I don't live in burgerland, but another country with much less freedom of speech. If I were doxxed and reported to the authority, I could probably be charged with incitement to racial hatred.

2) Why I won't show Murdoch merch with a timestamp:
To put it bluntly, it's because I've never bought any. I don't live alone, but with other people who are extremely blue-pilled. If they found out my true power level, my life would be ruined. I thought many time about buying a shirt just to support the show and stuffing in a drawer, never to be worn, but even that would be dangerous. Having never bought any merch was actually one of the primary reasons why I decided to make this website: I wanted to support those guys in a way that I could.

I don't collect the ip addresses of the website's visitors, I just track the number of views each page gets for personal reference (and for the possibility of implementing in the future a counter on each video that displays how many times the video has been watched). If you're worried I'm lying, just visit the site using a VPN or a proxy: this way, even if I wanted to, I'd have no way of knowing your true ip address or location.

Attached: poster.jpg (900x900, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYOIbXJTVIc
animeright.news/sluice/new-unofficial-site-hosting-murdoch-murdoch-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYENFNnDthg
murdochmurdoch.net
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=X797ZlqEPjg
jischinger.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/your-heroes-journey/
brighteon.com/6008632805001
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FHYn0pXjk3M
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=3xL1tR7mVxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike free first post

Get a life you pathetic loser. you know how to do minimal web design yet you waste it on this garbage cartoon which comprises upon stolen artwork and bad "joo and black guy "bad jokes.

IQ too low to get it.

Sorry bud but this anonymous Jow Forums post is not going to convince me to hand over my precious ip. Find some way to prove the things you say

Most public ip addresses are shared by internet providers among thousands of users anyway, so even if I had it, at most I'd be able to pinpoint your geographic area.

Has this thread been set to auto-delete?

IP harvester/honeypot until MM announces it’s theirs

This zoomer garbage still not dead?
I watched like a minute couple years ago and cringed too hard.

Thanks

>click on website
>video autoloads
>buffers
>plays 3 sec
>buffers

Yeah I'd like to see them say it's theirs too.

>can't wear it in public
move to the states, nobody'll give a shit
Which part of "fan made" flew over your head?

As far as I see, doin gods work user

Attached: JesusApproves.jpg (400x400, 45K)

it is nicely designed I guess

Racist airline
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYOIbXJTVIc

Stop stealing your neighbors wifi then nigger

Keep up the good work!

1. It's not even JewTube
2. Not buffering for me
this and checked

Sorry to hear that, other people have reported that it streams quite well instead:

animeright.news/sluice/new-unofficial-site-hosting-murdoch-murdoch-videos/

nice work

Please add dates of the release under each video. I need a timeline. thanks

hey it'd be really cool if you put more quotes from the Murdochs on the front page, the one up now is pretty good but I feel like it'd give the place more character if there were a lot of variations.
good idea

good work over-all. What are the possibilities of adding speed options like yt (for the AMAs)?

I could, problem is, I don't have them
It should be possible, I'll look into it

>speed options
Like a fast forward option? Don't see the point when you can just click to whichever part of the video you want on the bar at the bottom of the video. But don't ask me ask Also keep this thread bumping.

How do you know the money we spend on merch through this site is going to them and not just your pocket?

I think he meant the possibility of speeding up the video, so that for example he can listen to the AMA in less time

got it, also you skipped over thoughts?

Because the "Merchandise" link points to the same page as the link written on cheekyvideos, on viralstyle.com
I guess I could have the front page quote vary each time, but as for having multiple quotes at once, I don't think it would look aesthetically pleasing

also could you archive the Murdochs on the Daily Shoah?
youtube.com/watch?v=HYENFNnDthg

that's what I was implying, having it change per load

Never mind the haters friend, you're fighting the good fight as best you can. Keep it up and others will join you.

Attached: treptows_pledge.jpg (847x1280, 1.18M)

Sure. Where do you think I should put the link on the archive, chronologically?

Until I hear from the Murdochs, I aint clickin’ shit. Also niggers tongue my anus.

> it's afraid

to be fair you need a very high IQ to understand murdoch murdoch

afraid? no im annoyed with your awful cartoon being shilled

>murdochmurdoch.net
you should put goy guide to world history and europa the last battle as recommended redpills, seeing as TGSNT is there

i'm annoyed that leafs haven't been genocided yet, but you can't always get what you want user

I'm actually working on creating a Book Archive section, instead of just having some links to MEGA archives

Isn't this show made by the kikes? I heard it's super blue pilled on r/shit4chansays

What are you doing, man?

i read this in pierce's voice

>1) Why I won't show my geographic flag:
>It's because I don't live in burgerland, but another country with much less freedom of speech. If I were doxxed and reported to the authority, I could probably be charged with incitement to racial hatred.
>2) Why I won't show Murdoch merch with a timestamp:
>To put it bluntly, it's because I've never bought any. I don't live alone, but with other people who are extremely blue-pilled. If they found out my true power level, my life would be ruined. I thought many time about buying a shirt just to support the show and stuffing in a drawer, never to be worn, but even that would be dangerous. Having never bought any merch was actually one of the primary reasons why I decided to make this website: I wanted to support those guys in a way that I could.
Why didn't you address these things earlier when confronted?

Just know all the people complaining are literal poopoo skins. Anything that helps our movement is good.

I was tired and about to go to bed, and the thread was about to be archived. But you're right, I probably should have

Nice! Thanks for the website, looks pretty good so far!
Shame that you have to be afraid of being doxxed, just remember that
>we are coming for you!

Attached: 1518708619480.jpg (808x2400, 453K)

It's from 2016 but you could always check some archives for an accurate date (link related).
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/
sorry for delayed response

no they aren't lol

That will show the kikes!

Attached: 98E178EE-A7E9-4028-956F-24E0F16D6019.jpg (540x643, 9K)

Will SHE run again?
I expect we'll know in less than a week.

faust plz go

chocke on hitler's one ball faggot. also murdoch chan is a fucking cunt that should recive 9X18mm pill to cure her cuntiness

>Hitler’s one ball
Get out, jew. OUT!

yes, because i must masturbate 1488 times a day to a man who fucked up my country

Opera has a VPN built in for free.

OK , you don't have to take the trolls seriously, anymore.

are you fucking retarded? I get banned for shit other people do all the time if I try using this site via mobile hot spot.
pic related

Attached: ((())).png (500x500, 4K)

Sounds like you are a child who lives with their parents in cuknadia or the united cuckdom. Leave this to people better suited for it friend. This isnt meant to offend just a harsh truth.

Vox Day discussing YT
youtube.com/watch?v=X797ZlqEPjg

I'm not seeing anyone else getting off their lardy arse.

should add this link ya faggot
jischinger.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/your-heroes-journey/

The murdochs say, if you are a shill you should be gassed. But if you are legit and just wish to help spread the show and white identity, then you are BASED. However the murdochs can never really know one way or the other.

Attached: fat hand.png (504x372, 230K)

gg

it loaded for me retard

Bump

accept requests next time

Good work user!
Have the Murdochs contacted you with a legit sponsorship?

Attached: 1548425173256.jpg (325x337, 71K)

Oh shit!
They're here!

Attached: 1492396151817.gif (640x360, 631K)

Show Murdoch-Chan tits or gtfo

>reddit
>fag flag
Opinion discarded

>Shills in this thread
They always show up to ruin the good threads

Attached: 1549243126644.jpg (903x899, 92K)

based and redpilled

Interesting

Added, it has a nice list of almost all MM characters
Not yet, I've being trying to get in touch with them through Gab all week

Thx Murdoch, love you niggers

Attached: 208_picasso.jpg (980x5717, 3.64M)

WE LOVE YOU

Attached: A fucking leaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Attached: baito.png (800x600, 91K)

Malcolm X speaking on who controls the left:
brighteon.com/6008632805001

Even for a shitty cartoon, it is pretty good at subverting the common mind to nazism.

Cheekyvids and /pol are the official sites of M&M
Get gassed faggot

Well, I'd say we would really want to avoid this, we don't want Ernst Zundel to be right:

this is the laziest overattempted bait ive seen in a long time.

Star of one video dismantled.

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

what episode was this from again

9,572 likes
>4,999 dislikes
228,025 views ..

It isn't.
Not yet.

WHO ARE YOU

looks good, nice job buddy

Hey goy get your IP address traced

Attached: Let not a single one survive(Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Social Justice Warriors Always Lie sample audio-book
youtube.com/watch?v=3xL1tR7mVxk

based

Bump

>If you're worried I'm lying, just visit the site using a VPN or a proxy: this way, even if I wanted to, I'd have no way of knowing your true ip address or location.
OP IS TRYING TO COLLECT MY IP ADRESS HURR DURR

Attached: 1536633639730.jpg (399x437, 18K)

Not a murdoch if that's what you're wondering.
But it hasn't been used in an episode yet.

>reset router
>ip changed
>OH MY GOD I'M VANISHED IN THE DEEPEST WEB *wooooosh*

>Uses VPN
>Uses Tor
>Uses SpyBot
>Uses Condom
>Uses Extra Duty Double Ply toilet paper

Attached: 1542858794658.jpg (480x373, 20K)

you are literally an hacker