Attached: file.png (1280x720, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr3eNrBNRsE
youtube.com/watch?v=8QDY21OU3uw
youtube.com/watch?v=m95fApk3Q6A
youtube.com/watch?v=cIkv6PmmsEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serbia

Was Kosovo basically over Albanians still being salty?

slide

serbia got the least from yugo

Shut up
I see

opposite actually

please fuck off, your knowledge of the balkans are based off shitty war songs that nobody even listens to. i'd rather speak to a serbshit than your LARPing mutt ass attempting to piece together a complex conflict that americans are incapable of undestanding

Attached: chrome_2019-02-23_13-25-44.png (1040x765, 223K)

whatever sand nig

We didn't have any problem, we just wanted to be left alone.

Attached: 86543859331700.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>Muslim
Aren't you suppossed to be fucking your underaged sister? Get to it ahmed.

fuck off not your buisness

multiculturalism and diversity

The problem is called nationalism and man is it a problem
>Slovenia peddling goods for exorbitant prices to rest of Yugoslavia
>Croatia getting a jolt of independence that makes everyone else think "weird"
>Bosnia on the verge of full blown islamic now
>Serbia tries a fucking land grab what the fuck is happening
>a pint sized genocide

The Yugoslav war teaches one thing: Being immune to pain makes you prone to stupidity

imagine not knowing that im albanian
albanian doesent mean arab
mutt education at its finest

supposed to be fucking your sister you g*rman
grow a spine cuck

Attached: chrome_2019-02-24_09-24-56.png (1388x301, 730K)

It's actually more complex than your american brain can handle

mashallah, a good bosnia is a muslim bosnia

Attached: chrome_2019-02-24_20-24-35.png (474x358, 450K)

religion, nationalism
also Serbia

We have small dicks so we're angry all the time.

mountain nigger stop exposing us

This.

everyone else.

the jews reyshauwn, the jews are always the problem

also this

Key example of Austro Hungary Rape babies.
Croats were good slaves to the Austrians for centuries, and when the Serb's finally liberated them from rule and allowed them to actually have rights (which they didn't for over 800 years) they stabbed us in the back.
Krajina was all Serbians, the Croat's who lived there were just converted Serb's as were the 'Bosniaks' in Bosnia.

Croatia and Slovenia got the most out of Yugoslavia. It was always noteworthy that Serb's ruled over them and anything of value that existed during the Yugo Period was someway linked to a pioneering of a Serb.

All of the Generals and Majors in the JNA were Serb and for a good reason.

When Croatia and Slovenia decided to annex themselves from Yugoslavia , it was an unconstitutional move, which as only backed by their German and Austrian overlords.
Serbia, or shall we say the rest of Yugoslavia were just defending their constitution, as any other entity would (Take a look at Falklands for this example).

I praise Croat's though, because despite the fact that they are now 'independent' (not really since most of their country is owned by Germans/Chinese) they are basically poorer than Serbian's. Given the fact that they have aRiviera and a Sea matching Italy's they still have failed to use any of it.
The majority of Croat's while they love to be nationalistic, now find themselves being wage slaves in the EU driving taxis or cleaning hotels.

Their Government sold them out in a lie with nationalistic BS, and the majority of Croat's don't understand that they are simply Serbs who changed faith. Croat's had a much better existence during Yugoslavia than they do now.

I say this as a Serb who originates predominantly from Slavonia/Krajina and after spending many years traveling and meeting the people this is 100% the truth.
If anyone opposes it, I guarantee it will be a self-hating Croat.

holy shit based

Attached: Discord_2019-02-24_19-51-26.png (638x604, 1.05M)

Retard
Diaspora retard

accept your fate hrvatbro, both our nations are shit holes

>diaspora
i live right on the albanian-macedonian border, Jow Forums is autistic and gives me a macedonian flag, i do not wish to bear a flag of a fake nation

Attached: Discord_2019-02-23_18-46-09.png (685x674, 1.18M)

Disappointed in you, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1443273109771.gif (160x240, 676K)

>and the majority of Croat's don't understand that they are simply Serbs who changed faith
Even if that was true, that happened a lot of generations ago. I have no idea why should some Croat care about that. This is such a retarded argument.

Also while Croatia is kinda shit Serbia is also shit. I don't understand nationalists here.

did you expect us to sperg about how "serbia was completely justified"

man fuck off, go watch your cringy roki videos.
whats really epic is that you try to sing along to the lyrics but you dont know understand any lyrics

How are they Austria-Hungarian rape babies when they are genetically no different from Serbs? They don’t share any genetic relations to Austrians, Hungarians, let alone any other Central Euros.

croatian economy is actually a lot better than serbia's

although croats need to realize that they've been lied to by their politicans, as of right now, wage slavery is a sad reality for our northern brothers

Because calling people ''rape babies'' is popular here even though in reality population here didn't change much since Slavic invasions in first millenium. And even then, we are mostly native in genetic terms.

Yes but it's still a shit state, on the bottom of EU ladder.

fxucck off albania illyria acyuachgtonton

you liar, we nativer

Attached: chrome_2019-02-24_19-50-01.png (518x583, 656K)

of course, in balkan terms this is considered highly developed

I don’t know man, Turkish rape was pretty common in Balkans.

>balkan thread
GOD YES

Attached: LMFAO.png (469x362, 151K)

kys analbanian, GOD BLESS MACEDONIAN AND SERBIA

turk rapebabies were either deported, killed, or aborted.

you'd be suprised, most of us have no turkish genetics, the opposite applies for turks

what connection do you have to these nations?
lol you're sperging out for no reason

They are both shit now, yes.
But it wasn't Serbian's who wanted the collapse of Yugoslavia. Croatian's instigated it.
They were sold a lie of nationalistic BS and basically displaced over 500,000 people from their country, the majority which were innocent folk.
You are literally Savages. Despite the fact you are EU you refuse to allow Cyrillic in your local schools and town halls, despite the fact that it has been present there for generations.

There isn't a single Serbian who wanted to 'murder' Croats as they so dignify, Serbians were simply defending their people from these monsters.

Serbia is far better, mostly because we aren't cucked by EU and because you can still actually live here if you have a decent job, in Croatia it's way too different. They are literally shit tier greeks who have a really minor tourism industry that everyone lives on and the rest of the country works as immigrants in the EU.

It was always Serbia who held together these nations and were stabbed in the backs by Utase who enjoyed killing Innocent people.
The majority of these nationalistic dickheads who roam these forums feed of this crap and hate themselves and Serbs even more when they are presented with the Truth.

Parents born in Macedonia. fuck albanian niggers

if your parents were born in macedonia, 99 chance you have some albanian blood in you.

macedonians and albanians dont hate eachother, what are you talking about buddy?

no we wuz real illyrianz
>Turkish rape
Dude Turks didn't even settle here in huge number, and even then Turks themselves are mostly Anatolian converts, not actual, Central Asian Turks.
Rape also doesn't work the way you think it does, and Ottoman Empire wasn't a 24/7 rape.

literally who?

No, I'm pure Hellenic Slav. I can't speak for all Macedonians, but my family hates Albanians and Turks.

"purely hellenic slav"
are you trying to push this meme or what buddy?
i think its clear you arent from macedonia, Nice LARP

"my family hates albanians and turks"
i'd understand the turk part but not albanian

Attached: Discord_2019-02-24_20-40-08.png (1141x641, 305K)

I hate Albanians mostly for the fact they are replacing the native population, rabid drunks, drive bmws, etc.

>replacing native population
not at all, give us fucking western macedonia, not my fault western powers decided to be retarded and group us in with you
>rabid drunks
literally every person in the balkans, a week ago i went to a macedonian pub and saw a full blown fight.

i can assure you that my acestors have lived in Diber/Debar for about 1000 years by now. do you know how it feels when my home province is fucking split apart and i have to go to border crossings and checkpoints just to see the other half of my family?

What is so complex? Just exterminate the islamic infestation and half the job is already done. Then split the land equaly between the Croats and Serbs.

Every one of those ungrateful kike nations exist today only because Serbs saved them through Yugoslavia. It was a mistake for us sadly, worst in history

FUCK YOU CR*AT USTASE SCUM DIE DIE DIE DIE

VUKOVAR 100 TIMES MORE FUCK YOU WANNABE G*RMAN

Attached: vukovar.jpg (1072x714, 229K)

Ah, well also the fact you are subhuman muslims :D

Attached: 1493488440570.jpg (700x473, 58K)

i have more respect for muslims than orthodogs,
you are clearly overnationalist diaspora trying to get involved

boy is about to lose his country's name though

Attached: 52544904_2614775535206038_7065739200745701376_o.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

>shitty war songs that nobody even listens to
>being this salty because youre not the one famous for war song
Where is the albanian panteri or oj alija aljo?

we have our own versions
youtube.com/watch?v=rr3eNrBNRsE

youtube.com/watch?v=8QDY21OU3uw
song about destroying turks and slavshits

youtube.com/watch?v=m95fApk3Q6A
plenty more, im just really bored right now
i'd prefer to keep my own folk music to myself
the serb songs you see arent really actual balkan music but crappy pop songs

>what was everyone's problem
Serbians were at the top of the social pyramid and the lesser inhabitants couldn't live with that reality.

Our problem with them was that they were all lazy bastards and we had to work for them too, similiar to how white people in usa need to work for niggers.

KEK SLOVENIA

literally all of yugoslavia was fed from Serbia. Vojvodina literally made most of the Agricultural produce, which was met second by Croatia.
All Slovenians did was fucking repackage it and sell it to the Krauts.
Gtfo

Fuck your Mother you Serbian prick,you cocksuckers wanted to rule over all the other nations of yugoslavia.which is exactly why the first yugoslavia collapsed,you consider yourselfs the masters of the Balkans,yet have nothing to back it up,sucking turk cock for 500 years sucking russias cock yet they dont even give a ratsass about you.Your disgusting Story will end by the shelling of your stinking capital.I promise you that you faggot ass turkroach

dumb nigger

ottoman empire fallout

Greek city-state memetics from old

serbs

bosniak muslims

50 years of USSR tomfoolery cuz Tito didn't wanna be Stalin's bitch.

Albania becoming obsessed with hyper-Stalinism.

George Soros, et al. using 'non-profits' and NGOs to launder money and peddle influence post-Tito

Yugoslavia not commie enough for Eastern Bloc, too commie for proper western support.

Among others.

Slovenians are probably the ONLY civilized and prosperous people of that shithole.

Maybe it is because Slovenians are Slavified Germans, the fact Slovenia is the richest Slavic nation in Europe says a lot

what a dumb nigger.... kys as fast as possible...

there would be no slovenia without the other yugos,if it where not for us,you would all be Germans and italians by now

allahu ackbar my friend

>you would all be Germans and italians by now

You say like they wouldn't prefer it over the current situation.

prodali su nase snove, (((Judini sinovi)))

youtube.com/watch?v=cIkv6PmmsEA

Attached: onaj 30-godišnji bumer.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)