Just accepted a tenure track position

Soon I will be un-fireable, and I will do everything in my power to redpill thousands of students over the next 40 years.

Attached: 739452039.png (788x381, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing
time.com/5540703/senate-report-confucius-institute-us-universities-chinese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godspeed user. If I had a mind for teaching its precisely what I'd do too. What subject?

Math

will you sleep with students? a lot of profs do.

Digits approve. Godspeed user.

well done friend

>Soon I will be un-fireable
Except for the exemption clause for white males who make any protected class upset for any reason

cool dude. start wearing MAGA hats and shirts that say lol

NEEEEEEEEEERRD

I've slept with 3 undergrads as a postdoc, but they were't from my school. And one postdoc from my school, while she was engaged to a government worker in California. They're married now.

But I don't think I'll risk it as a prof, I'll probably marry and start pumping out kids

good work user
KEK be with you

>you see kids to save the white race we need to vote republican. That will show those damn jews
I am okey with that

also this. please wedgie yourself for me, op

>math
>redpilling anyone on anything
Even engineering has some redpill potential, but a math teacher is pretty sanitary unless you try to force problems like "If blacks compose 13%, roughly half, blah blah blah." I can't help but imagine you'd get a lot of flack for that, and probably legal action or outright being fired.

Lots of profs also spend an eternity in torment without the salvation of Christ and the Lord.

University is cancer, especially American university culture. It’s a big scam.

Mathematics shouldn’t be taught at universities at all. It is a universal matter and people can study it everywhere by themselves, no professors or university structures needed.

>math
>Redpilling

The eternal useless STEM nerd virgin strike again

The humanities are were the ideological battle for the white minds is fought, fuck back off to your autistic calculations, STEMcel faggot
Kys
Y
S

>posts degenerate nudists
>works at a commie educational institution
>brags about tenure before he has it
>brags about fornicating around
>imagines he could "redpill" anybody
Redpill yourself first, dummy.

Based. The long march back into the institutions begins.

baaaaast and redpilled. good luck

This is your future.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing

is there an ejmr for mathematicians?

>The humanities are were the ideological battle for the white minds is fought
This.
People either take math just because they need to or because they're heavily math oriented. People who are heavily math oriented are usually already receptive to the redpill. For those who just need to take a class in a subject they're probably not gifted in or interested in I'm not sure how much influence who would have.
Also,
>Being an academic who whores around
All academia the same, rope.

Kevin MacDonald was a psychology professor

This.
You guys are never going to stem ahaha the tide because none of you is willing to wade into the arena.

Specifically wrong. Math benefits greatly from classroom I've found.
It's social science and Humanities which can and should be studied on your own. Not that access to auditoriums, social life, and libraries are worthless, certainly not.
I like to think me tutoring students in the math lab was very valuable.

>Soon I will be un-fireable,

BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

That's what the bitch prof who also sat on a board at a satellite tOSU branch thought until she tried screwing over my fathers engineering firm.

After she got canned, she taught at a low-life business college for a few semesters until she quit that. She now works at a Campbell's soup factory.

She went from fucking with a cracker to selling soup to them.

R
M
A

We can't win in the Gender Studies or Race Studies departments.
We can't win in the History department.

People do not fund programs and studies saying that the US won WWII and set up a new world order which has resulted in the longest Great Power peace in recorded history.

Only studies and programs which point out huwhites are raciss get funded by champagne swilling morons in cocktail gowns.

Humanities were a lost fucking cause period, which is why the Right set up their own Universities, sadly mostly Christian or Religious, decades ago.

>fired for pointing out statistics as a math teacher
OP might actually be onto something. Media outlets in Europe are ridiculed for suppressing migrant crime stats, if an American university fired a professor for showing the students mean numbers, there would be major backlash from the American public

Math? All your students will be Jews and Chinks. The Jews will be reflexive unthinking leftists whose great grandparents were literal Commies. The chinks will just be, like, prease teach math and not to talk about porritics, sir.

Wrong, Tenure doesn't matter anymore.
>he looked at my tit
>great grandparents were literal Commies
You mean parents are literal dues-paying Marxists right now.
Also, not all Jews are the same...
>prease teach math and not to talk about porritics
They'll do that because China controls campus politics now
>time.com/5540703/senate-report-confucius-institute-us-universities-chinese/

Attached: unispies.jpg (1520x6536, 2.18M)

Based.

Attached: 18821D25-6343-4A19-B9A2-3E7B583EE8C1.gif (400x300, 954K)

Thank you for your service user.

Attached: D1F9BD0F-548D-41CB-9FDB-1FE71CB41408.jpg (279x361, 32K)

See
>Wrong, Tenure doesn't matter anymore
Read the news, even #resist basedprofessors are being fired despite tenure for those outrage-culture crimes like wearing a rasta hat while being white or something.

We need to start boycotting, and teaching our kids to boycott, universities because they're indoctrination centers now. The older generations hold them as absolute guardians of truth, debating any white-haired liberal always devolves into accusations that since you don't have a state-issued graduate degree on some insanely specific topic like fire prevention on public forests, you aren't allowed to have an opinion. We can't raise one single more generation to revere state education when it's been proven conclusively by both sides that the state establishment is anti-American-citizen and its education establishment is brainwashing.

Attached: 2016-07-15 13.35.29.gif (1000x737, 1.95M)

That's the university of otago though...

University of Otago is in NZ if anyone is wondering

i'm sure liberty university is excited to have another effeminate shill in their faculty

The only way I can figure it'll change is the recent Confucious Institute scandals which Academia is quickly washing it's hands of and memory-holing.
The cachet of having an Elite degree is so strong, no one cares.
And influxing huge numbers of Asians has made it worse, and diverted the conversation again.
They are wily fuckers, inflating the price of their product that way.
Universities largely do not serve the public interest when that public is the size of 5% of the population of coastal Elites.

How to stop it? I don't think there's a way.

Attached: StudentRecant.jpg (886x861, 185K)

God bless you, user.

Attached: 02795.png (600x400, 308K)

It's like anything else in the broader economy, like any other huge industry. Boeing, Exxon, Bank of America, no corporation will ever change until consumers force them to. Legislation is written by corrupt legislators happy to write exemptions for the very companies it was supposed to regulate, and police departments are headed by humans as well who are susceptible to bribes as well as threats.
Like any boycott, the only effective way to do it is an organized citizenry. We as a nation used to understand this, America used to be a peerless nation of union strength and union workers' rights (as opposed to unions being gangs that did little for the worker and just embezzled the dues money). We as Americans need to organize again. You need to unite with your coworker against management, even though he's an ESL John Oliver fan who hates guns because none of those are the issue in the workplace. The only issue that should affect unity in the workplace is labor/management relations, everything else is workplace drama that should be resolved verbally during break or after work.

American workers need to reorganize, we used to be a powerful nation of union and labor solidarity and this did not weaken us abroad at all. We need to reorganize as workers even if we hate each other. We need to reorganize as workers even if half of us secretly believes the other half needs to be deported - we need to organize as if we didn't and act as though we don't because national immigration policy is a dividing tool used against the workers by corporate. We need to teach our children that their teachers aren't always right. We need to boycott landlords that charge application fees from fifty applicants at a time for one room. We need to boycott corporate foods that feed us overprocessed sugar, we need to boycott clothing manufacturers that sell us Chinese goods when we are in an undeclared war against China.

Attached: 2016-05-07 15.35.16-1.jpg (1400x675, 354K)