Who is Jow Forums rooting for?

who is Jow Forums rooting for?
strawpoll.me/17521616

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Christ, this is one of those scenarios where it's hard to take sides. On one hand, I find Paki's to be the absolute scourge of the universe. They harbor terrorists, have low-IQ's, are violent and married to a batshit religion. On the other hand, you have the poos, who are disgusting cretins who haven't even figured out how to use the toilet. To top it all off, they breed like rabbits. In a perfect world, they nuke themselves to glass, but if I have to pick one I guess I will reluctantly take the Poos for the win.

the best scenario is where they both take each other out with nobody left to retaliate

Bub, you're over thinking it.

Attached: 0f07b697-a0b2-4e9d-8d3a-e47ced97583a.png (512x384, 222K)

Let them wipe each other out

paki will win. india is 1/3 muslim sleeper cells

You must be an idiot to think that India has any chance.

>muh citizen size

Pakistan is just India with islam, why are you even hesitating?

Street shitters > terrorist

Not so sure. Indians watch out at Islamic filth and isolate it since a long time and have everything prepared to slaughter them at any time. Remember the Indian state was even caught registering who was Muslim or not at the Burmese border, which was certainly not a first.

I am not even counting the fact that even with a third of muslims, Indians outnumber muslims.

>who is Jow Forums rooting for
Maximum destruction on both sides. I really hope that Pakistan has enough nukes to eradicate India. And vice versa of course.

>who are we rooting for
nuclear war

especially contained nuclear war, that is something Jow Forums will always root for.

Attached: 1540956740926.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

>not both
you stupid cocksucker

India buying your weapons so I root for them.

This.

This

Just look at the Mumbai massacre. 12 retards manage to kill 170+ poos. The winner is obvious

The Pakis got thumpted pretty hard each of the previous four times these two have butted head...

Attached: gharial_skeleton.jpg (1024x495, 53K)

Sorry 10 retards but that is even worse.

Fuck the pakis. Guptas can fuck off too but at least they have some culture apart from growing beards and being stupid. Nothing worse than a fucking paki they're lower than bubus