Marriage

Why does it seem like it's more about the "experience" then the act of two people joining hands in a bond that's supposed to signify the bonding of two people willing to commit their lives to each other?

These days women seem to think that if a man doesn't spend thousands of dollars on their special night it somehow means that they don't really matter,not to mention the "ring" it's like the west has no sense of anything other then vanity these past few years?

Why couldn't you buy her a iron ring or do something completely different like making her a "pure silver necklace" instead of a diamond ring,it's because of expectations & this mindset of "going all out or don't even bother" has had a pervasive grasp on young people's minds with the rising of social media obliterating tradition

Is there any hope for a wholesome marriage in the current year?

Attached: Richard S Johnson.jpg (236x354, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only diamonds scintillate the full colour spectrum in such a manner

yes there is but people in the modern age are more emotionally shallow

the culture of art has turned from the premise of love as a fundamental of the human experience.

My idea is that Pol invade IC and flood it with beautiful art, rather than anime to encourage the artists on Jow Forums to create depth of feeling in their work.

Diamonds are worthless, I'm not spending a penny on them

I love my diamond and one day I will give it to my daughter. And my jackets, shoes and so on.

We're laser physicists so diamonds have a particularly special quality of complex crystalline form

hence why you cannot read print through them

Diamond rings are a recent development in relation to marital status. It used to be simply a plain gold ring for each person, and this was largely symbolic and for those who could afford them. The thing that truly signified the vow of marriage was being married by a priest in a church, in front of God and the community, in order to proclaim your commitment to each other.

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
>(((diamonds)))

Hai..
O genki desu ka?

Watashi wa hikari tsuki hiji san

>Is there any hope for a wholesome marriage in the current year?
Yes
Avoid shitty women
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Niji* :)

*sticks up fingers behind your back*

By all means value the ones you have then, but I'm not spending many times their actual value for new diamond jewelry.

Marriage is a scam - a very bad business deal
Women expecting you to buy expensive items for them is a shit test to see how much of a cuck you are.
Don't get married.

>a very bad business deal
oy vey
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk

brb getting married as soon as possible

Attached: whocoulditbe.jpg (336x400, 180K)

It's your money, do whatever you want with it

I'm sure your wholesome gal will nod agreeing with your judgement call on that.

While screaming inside.

Plenty of other gems she can have. Prettier ones, that are worth something.

Then you tell her that.

She likes sapphires more anyway

Just a little softer than diamonds.

>scam

no it's not,more like the "idea" of it has been so far removed from what it once meant it may as well be an entirely different entity from what it was

so... it became a scam