Political Impact of Natural Sex / "creampieing"

Over the past week I have been ejaculating in my Korean girlfriend non-stop with no condom and I've noticed a very positive change in our social dynamic.

Before this when we had sex it was some light kissing and then throwing the used condom away and sleeping but I've noticed that now there's a lot more "engagement" post-coitus and the day after she appears more energetic and enthusiastic.

What is the socio-political impact on young men who don't get to experience this natural progression in a relationships that organizations like Planned Parenthood want to prevent?

Do they want to break down the natural relationship between white men and their women?

Is this why white women crave non-whites at a higher rate (the higher naturalness they receive due to them usually not wearing condoms)?

Perhaps this is the secret to the reason modern white women are the way they are, what do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: rabulook.jpg (899x1200, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kouga_Ninja_Scrolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women crave jizz. it releases oxytocin and she pair bonds, same as if you hit the posterior fornix.

This begs the question, why are white men being told that "cumming inside" a bad thing, is this a planned attack on white sexual identity?

>This begs the question, why are white men being told that "cumming inside" a bad thing, is this a planned attack on white sexual identity?
Who says that?
The only reason not to cum inside is if you don't want kids and it's her time of the month when she's fertile. I creampie my wife for five days straight after she stops bleeding. New egg hasn't dropped yet, so no worries. Been doing it for years.

Anybody who has watched Ninja Scroll knows this.

KEK

Speaking of, if you haven't read the book it's based on I highly recommend it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kouga_Ninja_Scrolls

>This begs the question, why are white men being told that "cumming inside" a bad thing, is this a planned attack on white sexual identity?
>only white men are told this
>reasons to sometimes not cum in someone or mix fluids do not exist
>talking about sexual identity (whatever that means) for some reason

how are you this incapable or forming a concrete thought

Never mind dat, goy. Just racemix already

Attached: 1424547220526.png (226x200, 26K)

No worries, creampieing is fine, as long as you don't do it in her front decorative hole.
That mistake can cost you dearly.
Its decorative for a reason.

>The only reason not to cum inside is if you don't want kids

Attached: gettyimages-147219950.jpg (4180x4180, 1.41M)

It's irresponsible for people who are not financially capable to start a family. I don't want agree with subsidising niggers that have 10 kids because they don't understand how a woman works because they dropped out of middle school and make sandwiches at a fast food place.

Just look anywhere, (white) women are told it's dangerous and (white) men are told that it will definitely get them pregnant, huge shame.

Hello my D&C friend, you can go back to promoting durex elsewhere.

Attached: d5c.jpg (600x737, 75K)

His pic is the hiv molecule. He’s suggesting that unprotected sex is risky for reasons other than just potential pregnancy.

He’s not wrong, but most people can avoid std infection simply by not being disgustingly promiscuous degenerates who fuck everything that moves.

You don't get Sexual Education in Ireland? You on the Catholic side or something?

Don't be a faggot, shoot drugs, get tats, or fuck whores from some dumb phone app. There, no STDs.

Well, in Ireland because we have had (traditionally) large families the EU have promoted such programs here, though it somehow has more effect on white males than non-white, I wonder why...

You will never see a natural Pure Japanese Cummy again.

Can't stand those faces jap chicks make...their lips pulled in and holding their eyes wide open as possible.

>I wonder why...
Wonder all you want, that head pudding will never make it all the way around the track. Maybe a good 100 yards, but it'll never finish a lap.

Attached: cat.jpg (800x450, 48K)

>Is this why white women crave non-whites at a higher rate
Factually inaccurate. White women have been proven over and over to be the least likely to date or engage in courtship outside of their race.

Subtle discord trannie attempting to slide and deposit false blackpills in not subtle enough.
Rhymes with Cage, as in where subhumans and mentally ill faggots should be kept prior to roping.

You can't stand women appearing as feminine as possible?...
Gee bro maybe they'd be better with Tyrone with them...

Cool man, let's just let non-whites outbreed oh wait you probably already are one hence the sliding...

You don't have to be a discord tran to know that more and more white women are staying (and paying the toll) with non-whites as years go on. Semantics isn't going to save the white race.

Post spermies or gtfo!

>isn't going to save the white race.
Ahhh... so bailing on the initial distraction and straight to the shilling.
0/10 you sick faggot.

>Korean girlfriend
stopped reading right there

kys sage

>let's just let non-whites outbreed us
>YOOO BRO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY RACEMIX WITH AN ASIAN CHICK

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It's mostly memes. How many white women do you see with black men out in public? It is very rare.

I feel ya, nothing like nutting in uour girl, its also way less of a mess because they usually go to sleep loaded with ur jizz

Did you seriously just imply asians appear more feminine? Have you ever seen one of them naked compared to a white girl? You'll notice a tragic loss of tits and ass, and feminine curves. Asians are good to fuck if you like fucking preteen boys. It's a way for homos to stay in the closet, forever. Just get a jap wife, it's basically a legal, young boy, bonus points if the accent makes them unintelligible, like a little baby.

What are you even on? You're the one getting schizo with semantics instead of discussing.

Your loss mate.

Pale asian > coalburning white
at least the child won't inherit previous father's traits from the mother.

Not sure in Denmark but in Ireland it's very common, in England it's even worse plus most college age girls go after non-white men because it's "cool".

damn nigga you dumb

>that's right goyim, all asian women are pure while your own are just coal-burning sluts!!
>the world needs more mutts!

Attached: dfc.jpg (478x303, 23K)

Your pussy can be smelled all the way in Meath, roastie. Sorry Tyrone ruined it...

Are you in some kind of bizarro hell where there are no white women?

>UK
oh.

now that's some oldfag tier Jow Forums trolling. poor incel zoomers eating every bit of it too

Damn son, I never said anything close to that. For me, I prefer Asians and raise the children white but white men should actively seek white women as long as they're not coalburners.

I like women natural not distorting their faces as much as possible. What the fuck does anything I say have to do with negros?

He's right though, the egg it's released until 14 days after menstruation begins, did you not learn how periods work or something?

Took me a month to convince my girl to let me stop using condoms. We finally had sex without one and I can say my penis finally touched vagina. I can honestly say if you have sex with a condom its not sex, you're making love to a piece of rubber. It doesnt matter what the rubbers touching at the point. Your dicks fucking rubber not a girl.

only women hate fucking chinks? okay you fucking kike, stop pretending they are white, you are a race traitor, if your genes weren't useless irish mongrel shit to begin with it might matter for the future. Half chink babies are ugly as sin too.

>Cool man, let's just let non-whites outbreed oh wait you probably already are one hence the sliding...
>OP is literally mixing muh pyur hwite jeans with a steppe mongol
Wake up, you sot.

>raise them white
OH Nonono AHAHAHAHA

I'm just saying, it's clear they're feminine (demure or coy whatever way you want to portray it), it seems odd any man (even if they hate North East Asians) wouldn't admit that.

Yes they're cute, hence they don't need to make faces. Just as white women don't need to make that hideous duck face.

This 100%.

Hello mad roasters, better get that surgery soon before you hit 40.

>little boi bodies
>feminine
Kike

>t.manlet who confuses young with feminine.
You're a pedo.

No need to be so toasty roasty

Fair, personally I don't see it a major issue as it's not an extreme feature but I understand not liking it.

Look man, you clearly don't know what you're talking about, or even have a set of beliefs that doesn't change from post to post.

Just step away from the monitor. You'll be fine. Go read a book.

>just racemix bro!!
>it's totally redpilled!

Attached: 558.jpg (200x210, 10K)

Yes, men like attractive, pure women not used turbosluts, god damn you roasties are dumb.

I'm sorry you're ugly and lonely, yellow-kun. It must suck knowing you're inferior to other people.

>You're a pedo.
THE ROASTIE CRIES AS SHE LASHES OUT AT SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T SEE HER.

Men don't racemix
Men have pride

Attached: 800px-The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids.jpg (800x1243, 370K)

You don't have to bro, just don't marry a coalburner...

Dunno where you got this from. I creampied all my exes on a daily basis.

asians are the least trustworthy race, why would that be good wife material?

Protip: Anyone in favor of race mixing is the enemy, and there are not two races further apart than asian and white. Zero in common, the asian lacks even a rudimentary, nigger soul.

It's either a virgin Asian or a coalburner? Bro your "gf"(probably fake) is a fucking steam engine. Do you not understand the irony?

>Is this why white women crave non-whites at a higher rate
White women (and all women) want white men. We have money and will stick around. It's called white knighting for a reason kiddo.

>sex before marriage
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

nice larp
nice reddit spacing
very political & clearly news worthy
where is your blog & youtube channel?
facebook or reddit account?
you're just so interesting

Attached: 1548015756235.jpg (500x500, 47K)

It's more likely the act of sex itself, although jizz makes it more intimate. My gf doesn't want me to pull out ever, she told me it feels like it's her purpose. I also stopped jerking off. Every time I feel pent up, I drain my balls into her and both of us feel great.

None of this is political though. Adding that to the title doesn't change that fact.

Attached: 1500235955149.jpg (338x336, 25K)

Bump just for you

Not sure what it's like there but in Ireland it's like that.

Pick whatever you want just don't be reckless in sexuality.

nice flag friend.

Honestly, sex isn’t the same with a condom. It feels worse, and the lack of actual physical contact is sad. Sex is about connection. Giving another person an orgasm is nice, but actually feeling them on you, and being inside of them skin to skin is the right way. Truly is amazing.

At least it's not a
>1 post by this ID
>memeflaggot

you better be financially ready for a kid

Of so then how are woman able to get pregnant right after her period?

If you paid attention in Biology 101 you'll know how to do it without having to worry about that, only Planned Parenthood shills promote pills and inserts to make people worry.

Incels like you belong... never mind, carry on.

As it depends on the length your girl's cycle, duh...act stupid get stupid prizes

I think pol is shit now because of your incel delusion sage

Attached: 1527891412981.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>Bump just for you

Attached: 1510976777582.jpg (408x450, 29K)

what are you goign to do when she gets pregnant, user? marry her? get an abortion? didn't really think it through, did you

>degenerate subhuman uses meaningless buzzwords
You sure showed me there, ameriturd.
Now back to plebbit with you.

No egg = no pregnancy
Learn basic ovulation cycling before making silly posts like this.

>korean gf
stoped reading here. Fuck off megalia. Everybody knows how dating works in your country.
>reminder that in south korea https is forbidden.

Got the gf on birth control pills. They suck for her mood but we're both not ready for babies.

so your gf's infertile? word

>Everybody knows how dating works in your country

this is the most retarded shit, please come back and make another thread when she gets pregnant

Sure, however waiting until 40 which is now considered normal is unarguably worse.

never heard this once

I wanna cum inside white women.

Don't let your dreams be dreams, next time you have sex with a white woman refuse to wear a condom and if you're worried about pregnancy just buy plan b.

I will find a beautiful white women who is willing to raise our kids and I will cum inside her with a force of a thousand sun.

>Korean girlfriend
Language student?

>OP has the fucking audacity to complain about non-whites when he's a race-mixer

>how are you this incapable or forming a concrete thought

Attached: MadeOfIron.jpg (495x489, 96K)

You just want a jerk off thread you sick fuck.

All good Irish user, we all get our motors crunk in different ways.