Japan will accept 70000 immigrants per year from 2019

Japan will accept 70000 immigrants per year from 2019.

How can we boost the numbers of immigrants?
United nations said Japan need AT LEAST 200,000 immigrants per year

Attached: japan-flag-wallpaper-1080p-65.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man I hope you guys have a lot of prison space because those fucks are retarded savages that will in no way follow Japanese custom or laws

Fuck the UN. You nips should crash planes into them.

Kill yourself, rabbi, and happy hanukkah, faggot posting your same gay shit.
Japanese people are intelligent and recognize patterns. You will never get them to accept shitskin retards en masse.

By God, take whites or non-islamic asians kek.
Look how the others behave in Germany, Sweden, France, Italy America.
My dream is to move to Japan though so this might ease the visa application.
Also, I've heard about the decline of birth rates in Japan. You better get that lighting cock striking, user.

Attached: 1549760917833.jpg (540x830, 43K)

I genuinely hope this happens. I can't wait for your inner cities to fill with niggers and other brown undesirables, turn it into ghetto cesspits of crime and other bs, only for tight-ass nipps to eventually snap and slaughter them all in a flood of fucking murder.

It's about time your tapped back into your militant tendancies. I look forward to images and clips of niggers being lynched from tokyo lampposts and burning on tire fires.

I'll go
t.white guy

Classes are about to start Daniel, don't wanna be late.

Attached: b410670b50f53cae05dffee4cc87de92.jpg (489x674, 30K)

there is no need to have people fleeing their homeland.... wtf . why cant they just stay where they are... oh yea. lies

Take more Somalians. Will be fun to see what becomes of Japan in couple of decades. Really curious how its gonna work out.

I know this has been a difficult time for you, but I want you to try to enjoy this day. Commencement: the end of one thing, the start of something new.

>why cant they just stay where they are
because they had the misfortune to be born in a shitty country. no wonder they want to leave

>wants to move japan because he like the culture
>doesn't realise his very presence there will lead to its destruction
Ultimate irony. Weebs need to be fucking exterminated.

>How can we boost the numbers of immigrants?

A. abandon Japanese, start speaking English
B. plaster your country with McDs, Burger Kings, Pizza Huts, KFCs
C. make all your cars trucks and no manual gears any more
D. rename your cities to things like New Tokyo or San Yokohama or Chihiroshimo

PROFIT, millions of diverse people will stream into your burger country

Attached: D401A78B-848E-4987-A78B-E682C8A9E290.jpg (620x400, 85K)

weebs have no understanding of Japanese culture whatsoever, they are just overdosed on anime and hentai and think that makes them experts in jap culture

bad move japan

Attached: 1549310893700.jpg (1054x640, 97K)

Finally someone else takes migrants instead of the west.

High IQ countries targeted for 'replacement migration'. Japan. Korea. All of Europe.

"Non-Islamic Asians."

Fuck me, you're all a bunch of faggots and can't even tell how faggoty you sound anymore.

>implying I'm a weebfag
I just want to ride a motorcycle through the mountainous regions of Japan without a care in the world. Stop being meanies and ruining my 100% achieveable dreams!

Attached: 1551219579352.jpg (250x203, 7K)

Advertise for weebs. You need Pro Japanese immigrants. Not all weebs see anime and manga as a instruction in Japanese culture, most recognise it as no more than a mirror.

Why don't countries just say "no"?

Buy a ticket to the jap land and make your dream come true. Its not like you make 500$ a month like we do here.

All from african/muslim countries too I bet

Despite that bill that recently passed, there are not an overwhelmingly amount of people wantinng to move or live i japan, witb rhe exception of weebs, because of the work laws implemented

Are they at least immigrants mostly from South East Asia? Fuck (((America))) in any case.

japan $$$$$ save those shekels, rabbi

This. The UN is a genocidal terrorist organization.

"Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight (((low-fertility))) countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union)."
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml

Attached: 978236784234.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I'm just tired of the jap baiters on this board. If they want their country to suck so much, be my guest.

Thanks for support. Based Russian.
And you, fucking americuck, you are the person which I assume goes to antifa and liberal protests sucking islamic cock. I could explain everything wrong with the Qur'an but I guess you won't understand a word of my text so you'll assume it was rayyyyycisssss and call me an islamophobic nazi.

Attached: 1551230432898.jpg (600x699, 67K)

Because jews have a totalitarian propaganda and police state established in many of these places

Attached: kiked.png (1138x988, 201K)

>jap baiters

Attached: jap flags on pol.png (927x884, 452K)

>tfw not a weeb but like Japanese culture a lot
>tfw would never move to Japan because it would fuck up the reasons I like Japan (also because their work week is fucking insane and would make me want to die)
>tfw I will never live in an ethnostate with clean safe streets
Remember to gut any non-Jap you find. Don't fuck this up Hirohito.