>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: foot.png (121x159, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54IzpxmI2aw
youtube.com/watch?v=vQO7r6F9Rsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ship is sinking

Attached: VargeTheWise.png (556x712, 161K)

oh that is it you fucker, first you ruined /rg/, now you plan to ruin Kraut/pol/ to make Germans hate me? you fucking asshole. all the Germans better gather to finally help me beat this fucker.

Mine are Greek but I'm not even Greek.

No it's not, unless we beat the name stealing schizo!

Well, I have that kind of foot, and I am of serbian-germanic ancestry and proud

it sucks, why the fuck is this troll not permabanned yet?

this asshole keeps on trolling to ruin my name. and he hopes it will not bite him in the ass.

it's time for your little sunnet kid....

youtube.com/watch?v=54IzpxmI2aw

>implying it hasn't sank already

Attached: anton-otto-fischer-maritime-painting-of-men-in-a-lifeboat,-sinking-ship-in-the-background.jpg (480x261, 43K)

what kind of gibbsiedoublenigger voodoo is this? why ain't this thread on the catalog?

the troll is basically the Iceberg that hit Titanic, he ruined /rg/ after all.

Because we have a gpysy witch niggeress called samuela who prays to papa legba and ogbu.

Attached: samuela.jpg (480x360, 22K)

because this thread is a troll thread made by a very retarded troll who tries to fuck me over.

>my feet don't look like this.
frick.

the faggot who derails Kraut/pol/ now, is obsessed with anthropology, he kept saying that we are Turks and that we are Asian, his pseudoscience is retarded. he should just fuck off to some anthropology website and leave everyone else alone. i tried to warn everyone about him, and almost no one listened to me.

have you guys did your azicik ucundan morning ritual?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQO7r6F9Rsw

Maybe because it's a meme and nothing else?

Shut up you turkish shit, you ain't worth non, stop copying my name and go to sleep already, it's about 00:22 wher I live now. Let's discuss about politics, otherwise this is going to bant

What do my toes mean?

My grandparents immigrated from Scotland in the 50’s I have blue eyes and blonde hair. I think I once read the long index toe means Roman descent.

Attached: 0C5902E1-6EA4-4B61-A3AA-D32FAAE77F91.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

it seems you have the peasant foot or the greek foot. It's not uncommon for the caucasoids.

it's a roman feet, i have the same

They say nothing because there isn't any connection between your toes and origin.

right now, someone watches over the name stealing faggot to come to halt him and tell him to stop posting, because i know someone will stop him by the end of this weekend as i told the Lithuanianon. i wish it could have happened earlier.

I also have what’s described as a Roman nose. Interesting.

BTW the name has nothing to do with race/dna.

>The name of Egyptian, Greek and Roman feet come apparently from the shape of the sails of their ancient vessers. To these shapes can be added, although less common, the germanic shape, characterized by the wide plant and the Celtic one, which is more slender and longer.

my dumb. forgot that gipsy flag is in the filterchamber.

You have the roman bump? I've great news for ya buddy, you are most likely having jewish ancestry.

pic rel is a romanian half jewish.

Attached: turk.jpg (324x394, 15K)

Jews don’t have blue eyes blond hair and ivory skin

You should stop being so edgy mister, and embrace the united europe! Otherwise you will be receiving a beschneidung...

Attached: edvard.jpg (1024x595, 87K)

Yes they could have all of those. Jews in romania are known for their light skin, lighter than the ethnic romanians, especially the ones from the north. They look like russians.

I have the bump yes but I don’t have the tip of the nose point downwards mine is more like pic but less ugly

Attached: 51D5EE35-1C2C-4EFE-82B5-009E195C1855.png (845x1117, 2.33M)

what can you expect from that retard? he steals me name, he spams the same crap over and over again, he is just a retarded troll who thinks he will get away with this plain and simple.

The bump is a jewish feature. You could hail khazaria if you want. But don't give ur dna to the jews, beware, those are the unorthodox jews.

maybe you too have mediterranean ancestors?

romanians also have this kind of nose

Attached: dinarid.jpg (292x392, 16K)

I can’t think of where that ancestry would of come from. Like I said my dads parents came here from Scotland in the 50s and they’ve been their for centuries without racemixing. My moms side is a bit questionable because she was adopted but I think it’s just basic Anglo descent or whatever. Although she did mention there might be a bit of Jewish.

Triunfo, why do you ignore me?

What do my toes make me?

Attached: Foot.jpg (5312x2988, 2.32M)

diabetic

It looks like an egyptian foot or something, cant see the full sized pic srry

fat

Ok that was pretty funny, good job

lol

why? why the fuck do i have to suffer like this? why won't trolls stop mocking me like this? what have i done to suffer in such way? when will this all end? i wish the troll would get taken away already. now, i can not even have some place of refuge from him, and my Argentinian friend started to ignore me as well. he keeps chasing me everywhere, he watches over me, but for how long?

as for the troll, Sutterlinanon told me to just ignore this bastard and don't give him any attention, and neither should have anyone. i want those men to get the faggot already. maybe i think i should go to sleep and let the retard shitpost while i try to calm down.

if you don't like it, you could always drop it off and go away.

Attached: turkler.jpg (411x600, 50K)

>while i try to calm down.
Yeah, I really think you should go to balaceanca and take some pills/meds from there. Some pain killers, vicodin eventually... will do the trick.

That's some retarded foot.

Why do you insult my germanic ancestry?

I believe in you. I always have, and I always will.

Attached: beea9a50844ad923d0e4163b7eabffff_g.jpg (950x585, 91K)

Sorry, but it does look weird to someone who has the "Greek foot". Honestly, how does that prove one's ancestry? Do negros have "greek", "germanic" feet?

>negros
no they have the roman foot feature

To me it doesn't look weird, but let's also don't forget about the celtic foot, who looks even more weirder for you maybe...

YES. Celtic foot looks like a Chernobyl reject.

but that's a feature of your country user, why do you deny/reject this??

Not a Briton. Im a polak abroad. But even if I was I'd probably still find it hideous.

Also, it depends. English are Anglo-Saxons. Welsh and Scots are Celtic.

i tried to warn you all about this faggot, and almost nobody listened, now so many people hate and ignore me, after i fought so hard to stop him, and they took his trolling seriously, but it will not be for nothing because i know he will be defeated soon, he has to be.

now, i am just saddended over how this bullshit is going on, good night Deutsche Bruder, let us meet again when this Doppelganger is taken away, to get back to how it once was. this is by far the worst thing to happen to me after jannies banned me for 3 days while they let this troll still post.

Gut Nacht.

holy fuck all of you guys are retarded. This thread just shows why germany is going down

You aren't allowed to blasphemy, that's why your country is going down. Godless ppl. ibneler

amina koyim sen burda ne yapıyorsun. arkadaş bende turk yim. gerçekten Romanya'da mı yaşıyorsun?

how's the toilet cleaning in britain doing pawel?

Yes, I am a true romanian turk, gerçek

JEDER DEUTSCHE DER HIER POSTED HAT SICH EINE KUGEL VERDIENT!

>SAGE
>HIDE
>REPORT
Threads closed!

What are you doing here retard? I thought all the germans should participate into the political discussion about their country.

EU COLLAPSE IN 32 DAYS

Attached: 1551318451407.png (465x464, 460K)

man, this thraed is getting saged and slided.... I see all the hopes for a united europe are lost, we let (((them))) won. We let the kalergist win.

My foot looks a lot like that and I'm also of scottish decent.

Maybe it's not one full scottish ;)

Based brexit is going to collapse the house of cards
No bong gibs no eu
Yahoo

Attached: Irish_ak47_Back_StandardT_BLK_large.jpg (435x480, 19K)

yikes, the thread's pretty dead, huh? what a shame.

G*rmanics can't compete

Attached: IMG_20190228_232922.jpg (3120x4160, 3.35M)

nice regressive pinkie toe, faggot.
i love the shade of your skin, i think it's called "sharia white" too bad it wasn't a mugshot, we could've seen your nice assymetric non-euclidean teeth, then.

I love the salt my foot gives you. Are you autistic or just German?

Wer sind Sie und was haben sie mit der echten suetti gemacht

Attached: 1550706962469.jpg (480x451, 50K)

I look at that shirt, and I imagine a guy named Tommy or Connor who loves the Pats and posts spy cam footage of his own mother in the shower online.

I don't like your accusative tone, connor.

Attached: Geisteskranker Grippezüchter.png (1646x305, 158K)

Alles klAR

Attached: 1551316563470.png (1037x774, 195K)

SAGE

I have the Egyptian type myself.

Attached: 1298408709359.jpg (434x322, 16K)

Ziehende Gauner ins Gas!
>SAGE

Maergel heart attack friday
Sgreengap dis

rip meggle

Attached: Broken-Heart.jpg (698x370, 95K)

CONGRATULATIONS!
You survived nigger history month.
the officially shortest month of the year.

Down Syndrome/10

Its still february mate

nigga you are just one hour apart from me.
it's 1 am in your country and its 1st of march.

Ne warte warte hast du recht

Du bist kartoffel untermensch

>germanic foot
BZZZZ try again

>kartoffel
>bad
you niggers literally died because you had none.

Sounds like you're coping because you have gross Germanoids feet. Pic related the pharaohs were Western Europeans. Western Europeans with this foot type are literally Kings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-200825.png (758x1017, 155K)

>the "we wuz" feet symmetry.

Why are we so alone ideologically?
Is the non-populist right dying out?

Attached: Spektrum.png (650x652, 72K)

I will be planting 2000 tonnes of potatoes on st patricks day
Check mate

I am a redhead myself, so i love something as bland as myself - petaytis.

I.ll send you a tonne of potatoes mate

Wait so whats with the abnormally large big toe.