Blond people shouldn’t be in relationships together

imagine if they had kids? just ain’t natural

Attached: 71A17F11-6FE4-4C33-8956-2B54FC1C0775.jpg (750x268, 64K)

I’ll tell you why. You’re a kike

I know a couple who are both light blonde hair light blue eyes. One Scottish one's Norwegian. They're both beautiful n/h

Attached: 68DF3E0C-2933-466F-BC64-C02984B07ED7.jpg (750x173, 25K)

fpbp
/thread

>except thor, who I have a raging boner for in my dreams
they're so fucking predicable

That's because they're closer to gods that people.

wew lad.

Has anyone else noticed that its almost always blondes that race mix?

Most blondes in Canada dye their hair.
Real blondes with blonde body hair are probably like less than 1% of Canadians.

I don't know where you live, but here in Winnipeg about 20% of the white population is german.

god I hate shit hair people you can all go fuck yourselves. its either lust or hatred. I don't even like blonde girls but I am so sick of the general appropriation of blond people as objects by foreigners or as things that are hated or lusted after by poo hairs. I hate being the only person in the room with blond hair. I hate how shit hairs can pretend to be blacks or mullato.

Okay so who is this twat, and why should I care what she thinks?

No wonder that place is such a whore house.

>Makes claim
>cant even explain why
>not intelligent enough to capitalize I

Why shouldn't blonde people date or have kids together? Her entire claim screams of racism.

Do you have blue eyes?

Fpbp

I don't like when random whores give their opinions on the internet. don't ask me why.

SIEG HEIL ITS TWO BLONDES

I wish all non-anglo/french people would leave, It would make everything so much better.

this is racist

Fucking slide thread

this is racist and a violation of global rule 3

Fucking race traitor piece of shit, that, or you're a shitskin filth motherfucker who deserves to be buried alive.

Either way, kys you fucking asshole

yeah. I have had to deal with being either ignored, hated or lusted after my whole life by people like that. many women hate blond men because they are jealous of not standing out when I always just wanted to be just a normal person. I grew up on okinawa as a kid for several years while my father was in the military and was called Ierōheddo gaijin. worst was this one latin american spic fuentes tier "white" woman who was a secretary at my work. she had such an issue with me and would constantly bring up how I was not "actually" blond or something but had light brown hair or whatever. I hate people like that who are so topical in how they judge people.

im blonde with blue eyes and ive been bullied by niggers and arabs in school because i liked answering all the questions in class and doing good in sports, i was bullied because thats the ideal of hitler they said.

Sounds pretty rough. I have grey eyes and brown hair, so I don't stand out too much.

>kike propaganda to put off aryans from breeding

wot a shock

yeah have you ever read how in the red terror of the french revolution they randomly started murdering blonds because they looked "aristocratic"? look it up its in the myth of the 20th century. I hate being around non-northern european people. I hate the way you non-northern european people look at blond children. I fucking hate you bastards stop dying your hair blond, stop acting weird around me.

agreed. same-hair couples make me sick.

Soon, all the niggers and arabs will be dead. The time of the white man hasn't even been fully realized.

We're being set back by kikes, but not for much longer.

Attached: BFB016DE-D711-4625-827F-BA1E48624F9A.jpg (750x429, 42K)

yeah its always some nazi shit. I got the exact same treatment. one time some "white" hispanic kids locked my brother in a trunk and I had to fight them all to get him out because we looked so different from them. same with the japanese kids. dark haired kids could always blend in with them

>i'm not prepared to answer but i don't like it
she jelly

we’re a lot alike, user

what does he fucking know? blacks get so butthurt when you grow that policemen celt mustache that northern european men can grow. its this shit, this is my whole fucking life. just the vague hatred from faggots who want to rape and kill my cousin because she is a sex object for them to conquer and I am a nazi stereotype

yeah I don't mind being around dark haired northern europeans. I just hate outsiders who have a blond exotic fetish. want to know how many fucking times some jap touched my hair as a kid? yet niggers pretend like anyone wants to touch theirs

I grew up as the only white guy at my school, all the rest were natives. Beat one of them once and they'll leave you alone, they are cowards at heart. The White man must be physically as well as mentally superior, remember that.

They've been building this perception for 50 years. In the 80s every horribly peice of shit on TV and movies was blonde and now you don't even see blonde people.
This has all been done on purpose

Fucking niggers

Sam Katz a literal jew who has residency/citizenship in USA was your mayor.
A literal American jew was the mayor of some frozen canadian heroin den truckstop whore house trailerpark vich.
What a joke.
If you live in Winnipeg just set that shit on fire you'll improve it.

I didn't ask for these feels.

Attached: 1536879175822.jpg (841x898, 188K)

eminem was the only respite from this. right around 1999 all the poohairs bleach blond for about a year

this.

Attached: CB11231D-4EAF-4A6F-A93D-4AE512DA5AF4.jpg (750x171, 23K)

Where do you live, if Winnipeg is such a shithole? It can't be much better. Our population is still 70% European.

Well, this is super gay

Good. Good! Let the hate flow through you!

Don't worry Goy.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1545373485155.jpg (400x400, 24K)

t.chink or native

Attached: 56123A8C-B99E-4878-A358-3C873523A00E.jpg (750x435, 43K)

masterrace pair is blond hair man and brunette and brown haired man and blond girl

>because I'm not prepared to answer
>because I havent rationalized the programming and indoctrination I've been bombarded with since birth and that my parents likely parrot as well

That dickhead isn't blonde

To be fair user assuming you're in shape and average looking, you have the phenotype of an angel. It's hardly surprising. I hope my kids are blonde because it's more aesthetic but I didnt cry when my sons hairs darkened, hes still golden brown but I expected it, mine faded from blond to brown. I guess I fetishize it but not to the extent I'm a vargtard

FPBP.

She probably fucks blonde white men.

who cares about some random american's opinion.
Blonde hair is a nonissue in Europe.

mine is dirty blond but my brother has brown hair now and both my parents have black hair. I like dark hair on people I think it looks better. I wish I had the dark hair guy beard color mine is red and looks disgusting

Yes we are the children of enki while they are the children of anu. We wish to use our intelligence to take us home to the stars, they wish to live with nature and gather resources for anu's legions to take when the earth inevitably becomes an unsustainable host. Face it Kennedy wanted to go to space so they killed him.

>he hates himself
I'm sorry user I assumed all ayyyylmaos had self respect.

dont know if it helps but am a sandnigger and went to a full white school. was bullied everyday for being a shitskin. my childhood was shit

very much itt

Attached: arhe5h4.jpg (944x566, 109K)

nah its just annoying being an outsider increasingly in my forefathers country. my ancestor who was at fredericksburg in the army of the republic had blond hair and a reddish beard according to documents just like me. I am his blood. I am an old anglo yankee. I feel like a nordic alien today

>I am more of a victim than you
fuck off

Why are you on Jow Forums then?

i dont see myself as victim
just trying to make you feel better

I dont like it when to hooknosed people are a pair. Dont ask why.

Cause his childhood was shit duh

to post in blacked threads obviously

oh okay go back to your homeland

nope. i prefer making lot of money here , but thanks, alien

>this scares everyone on the entire fucking planet

LMAO! I am both sad and amused that this is the type of planet I have inherited. What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1245657465.jpg (474x487, 46K)

When I was in school in Marseille, ie : sandnigger land, I used to be insulted and mocked daily by shitskins and even whites. They all berated me for being "too white" (I have brown hair and eye but pale as fuck) and ugly. I also wore glasses and had good grades, so that probably didn't play in my favor.
If you are not some dumb rebellious shitskin, you are the ennemy, that's how it works here.
I remember some random sanndig who wasn't even in my class stopping me at random to tell me how white I was, as an insult. Then he proceded to show me his skin under his shorts and telling me "look, even under my clothes, I am more tan than you". I replied "that's because you are an arab" and he was all like "hurr you fucking racist".
The irony is absolutely beyond the comprehension of those fuckers.

I sometimes troll as the retarded Canadian, I can't fault you.

thats my look
am not a full shitskin, skin is white but the pitc dark hair alone was enough for everyone to bully me and spit on me
childhood was full of bullshit, i hate white people everyday. i hope you get genocided btw

Attached: 279fb39634afe6f6d0dcdb0a34308a34--chicago-fire-taylor-kinney.jpg (236x306, 11K)

i Larp as BLACKED lover all the time, nothing arouses me more than seeing white bois getting butthurt over black dick lmao

>Idk why exactly
I do, it's called jealousy

lmao typical you come into a thread and demand attention by being an obnoxious faggot when you are completely irrelevant. its the west in a nutshell

I know a mixed race couple with mixed race kids. The wife is blond haired and blue eyed, the dad is a friendly native man. The daughters are blond haired, blue eyed and light skinned. Same goes with my nieces. Dad's white with dark hair, mom is half Puerto Rican with dark hair and eyes... The girls have auburn hair and blue eyes like their great grandma.

you made the exact post, whining about how they threatened you like some alien because of your blond hair
typical white person, its all about you, why do you see yourself as so important?

I'm calling bullshit on this, brown hair is the most common hair colour among Europeans. So i highly doubt you were bullied solely for your hair colour, you're just not telling about the shit you did that pissed them off while playing the victim card as usual.

Fpbp

Attached: 1463014561573.jpg (800x850, 69K)

telling us about*

Attached: 12241.png (560x480, 73K)

first post based post

i pissed no one off desu. am a very kind person and very introvert, probably because of all the bullying i had to go through. i tell no one about this in real life, just on Jow Forums

To be honest i don't know who responds to blacked threads, I'd imagine mostly newfags and idiots. You must have a good laugh at them freaking out.

kek

what language are we speaking? what's the thread topic you parasite?

Bitch is probably a Jew with a Nazi fetish. Two Aryans together probably send her running for the nearest washroom, in a desperate bid to diddle herself.

You sound like a faggot

Man who gives a shit what that whore thinks.

Attached: 2127548459855.jpg (1024x1212, 651K)

It's either that or some womanlet who have been brainwashed and are mad she isnt in a relationship with one.

Attached: 1551050041746.jpg (621x938, 192K)

its mostly white bois and self-hating white/meds like me who make BLACKED threads. Yes i laugh like a moron through these threads

Attached: 1511230137085.png (960x1465, 1.27M)

fake blondes. fixed that for you. blondes are rare