Why do whites let blacks fuck their women?

Why do whites let blacks fuck their women?

Attached: 1547637590987.jpg (540x655, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1K6dQPu5MVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a meme. I have seen 1-2 interracial couples in my entire life. I've even seen more gay couples than these.

They don't, this is literally a propaganda piece. And the ones that do are infected with a 4th dimensional mindvirus brokered by the Jews to create a slave race so their descendants aren't going to be fully conscious humans so they basically aren't even real people in the present time

This.

They like to watch

Because you are in Russia, and even then, one person seeing 1-2 beastiality is already a cuckholdry as a race

But they do. If any of you didn't stop any of this in the picture, that's literally a sign of being cucked as a race

Attached: 1546929049463.png (1024x1073, 2.04M)

>gold diggers gunna dig

What's new. They don't care about race if you have money, especially poor Romanians.

Last time I checked the marriage stats in north america, there are more white men with black women then the other way around.

I've lived in the UK for almost a year. I honestly can't recall seeing a single pair like this (I probably have seen a couple, but nothing common enough to remember). Saw a couple of Indian girls hanging out with the Brits though.

BBC news report in (ur daughter pussy)

I thought romanians were based

>marriage
Blacks just fuck them and dump them and then later on some walking ATM white beta cuck settles on it

>marriage
that's why
it's young dumb roasties that get fucked by niggers to piss off their dads. They know niggers aren't marriage material.

Because they're so fucking afraid of being called a racist and not looking like an accepting, tolerant, cuck.

Go to low income areas in Helsinki (like rest of ruskies) and you'll see some. Very rich

Thats probably all the niggers in Russia desu

Actually I guess it isn't so much couples just white women with black kids

>le cuck xD
kill yourself.

twf i did never meet a black person

Attached: 1520224924489.jpg (548x776, 147K)

>BBC

Haven't been to Helsinki in more than a decade. Have blacks settled there too already?

I was watching some American talent show with my wife the other night on TV. This black comedian came on and finished with the joke:

>I date white girls
>I get asked all the time by black people, "arent you proud of being black? Why do you date a white girl?"
>I tellem, "I'm so proud of being black, I date white girls to make all the black babies I can!"

Crowd went nuts, white judges stood up and applauded, laughing hysterically. I walked out of the room and had to take a long shower.

Man, does the Mutt have to say it?

>Romanians
>white

blacks in my country complain that they can't get women.
One time some black guy from my work was proud that he found a girl to fuck. she was 120kg and obnoxious. nothing of value lost

Don't you love your (((freedumb))) goy?

But whites are a cuck as a race as soon as they decided to tolerate browns in their countries raping and killing their women. When was the last time you did even a little thing to protest outside of your basement, you weakling?

youtube.com/watch?v=1K6dQPu5MVc

I dony care about roasties who do it.
I care about cucks who accept them back into white society.
They caught diseases from those monkeys. There are like jews, can look like us but they are not one of us.

>nothing of value was lost
And thats why theres going to be 7 more little mulatto niglets running around Germany in 10 years you faggot.

anyone who uses cuck unironically should be banned.

>someone took time out of their day to make this collage

Not me, I just found the collage pic on google within 2 sec

More little slave workers. Well, i'm heading for Russia anyway, Germany can burn for all i care

Why? are you afraid of being called a cuck?
I thought my country had freedom of speech. Are you from reddit or something?

because anyone who uses it is a brainlet who can't articulate their posts.
like you.

Because the federal government forces it down our throats and up our asses.

That's your opinion, and I don't care how you get enraged about it

White women have been conditioned to accept the BBC into their tight little pussies

>>Why do whites let blacks fuck their women?

Maybe the problem is YOU, loser.

They disabled the comments so we can't call him a nigger.

Stupid nigger.

Attached: 8F910EC2-2A36-4CD7-9099-86F04C63452F.png (750x1334, 1.08M)

No one owns anyone, you nigger.

Because nobody wants to fuck shemonkeys, not even the he-monkeys.

SEETHE NIGGERS SEETHE

Attached: 1551297823573s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Because the Jews tell us to.

Yeah. Pretty crazy how they were all just sitting there laughing at their soon to be brown grandkids and shit. If anyone said anything they'd be fucking screeched out of the studio. I'm starting to understand why people like Dylan and Anders did what they did.

This is the prize of the world. Literally nothing better. Of course the apes want it bad. The white mans sperm is superior.
Nobody wants the ugly baboon females that comes from retarded nigger sperm.

Attached: 1551296820184.jpg (552x828, 57K)

It's literally pussy fathers, and mentally ill women. They will all be removed soon.

I bet your parents are white and that you’re still ugly.

You wouldn’t be so obsessed with the white race if you didn’t use it as a way to claim superiority for doing literally nothing

dope shitpost bro

>You wouldn’t be so obsessed with the white race

You obsess it, i love it.

Lmao, don't listen to this nigger.
Or should I upload my pack of 1000+ pics of Ruskie whores with хaчики, Ivan?

Attached: 902a36fd-0f95-495c-b819-750399d7b608.jpg (511x501, 47K)

Why do you even have a pack of 1000+ pics of that stuff anyway?

Because whites are a broken, conquered people, from within, by a set of evil ideologies that are slowly leading them to self-annihilation.

So those subhumans don't get too cocky.

>i want white pussy, my shemonkeys are terrible

it's true though. it's a lot easier to get their women as a white guy than those guys get a white woman.
I've seen some "interracial" dating in Bashkiria or so, where the population is basically split 50/50. but even in Moscow I don't see what you try to display as normal

Attached: 1520523976661.jpg (717x960, 124K)

BLACKED

RAW

Dude, what? you’re fucking retarded lmao. Idgaf cause I’m not a sub 70 IQ caveman dumb fuck and don’t need to make myself feel better talking about shit that would’ve happened if I was never born. You think you sound smart when really your brain is too small to see pass color, which is very high IQ and not primitive of you. and girls nowadays don’t think it’s cool to hate on an individual for their skin color. They’re gonna think you’re a dumbass who can’t see people for who they are which really isn’t cool in anyway, it makes you look like an asshole

>calls russians subhumans
>flag
oh im laffin

Attached: 1510929584999.png (1260x2396, 739K)

Most women who racemix are on the lower end of the IQ spectrum, that's why they get along with shitskins.
They will realize in 20 years they made the wrong decision, and whites will be better off without their (on average) lower IQ genes.

>Idgaf

They rally cry of faggots who give way too much of a fuck

shhhh pol is way subverted past the reality

Attached: 1540396344565.jpg (218x255, 9K)

Romanian "Nicolae Diasporescu" here.

70% of the Romanian population are dependent on agriculture to survive. Living standards in the country are closer to central American than anywhere in Europe. Moldova (which is Romania) is the only country in Europe without a "high" human development index (HDI). We are the closest thing left in Europe to a 19th century serf-based economy. Pop stars and immigrants of any kind are found exclusively in the major cities and almost entirely in one city, Bucharest, which has always been cosmopolitan and aspires to being "european" more than anywhere else in the country. It will be another generation before Romania starts being anything like western europe. This guy probably got famous of the Romanian version of America's Got Talent or The Voice.

Honestly I was trying to help. People who talk about the white race like you are fat ugly losers 99% of the time. Have fun trying to groom some little girl

Fuck you. I'm heading for Germany, where my Verräter grand fathers didn't have the balls to do the right and honorable thing. Germany will be great, or there won't be a single one of us left alive.

Shutup nigger.
This is an obvious slide thread so it deserves to be saged and mocked relentlessly.

Get triggered.

Attached: 1421876680_grace-gerber-baby-zoom.jpg (1600x1600, 296K)

Not obsessed, just annoying how losers like you think it means something about yourself. Sorry but it doesn’t you’re still a faggot

Your self-reflexive irony (something I never thought Americans could understand) does not make you any less an American. Mocking Romanians over their perceived lack of whiteness from the perspective of Tyrone Rodriguez? Now that is irony.

I’m not triggered I feel bad for you it’s embarrassing

It's exactly like Sweden began it's multicultural journy some years ago

just some butthurt hohol.
When will Poland and Russia just split their meme country?

Attached: 37zq.gif (500x376, 1014K)

Here’s a grim photo I found in Twitter. Grandfather and his 3 granddaughters

Attached: FDE323F2-138C-4201-96C0-3B97DA180D29.jpg (1536x2048, 648K)

Rent free nigger

Attached: Baby rolling over 474.jpg (474x388, 120K)

I truly hope you open up your mind to the possibility you’re viewing all blacks how you probably think jews think of whites. Patterns don’t apply to everyone

Your embarrassment isnt my responsibility. Get your shit together man.

My view on niggers and kikes is irrelevant.
White is all that matters.

>But they do. If any of you didn't stop any of this in the picture, that's literally a sign of being cucked as a race
I counted 30 something women in your picture. 30 something out of how many millions of white women? You fucking shills are fooling nobody.

Ok fat lonely ugly ass no friend faggot

Why do you hate white babies...so fucking much?

Attached: 41PZnGm7h2L.jpg (500x480, 22K)

Wow. You can’t even understand what I’m saying. Yeah I’m done trying to help you. Have fun talking to yourself and whacking off to your white fantasies on Jow Forums I’m gonna go kick it with my friends see ya. have fun by yourself

>white fantasies

Damn thats some high level kike shit right there.
We arent even real now.

I do agree, owning Lwów again would be nice, most of the original polish architecture is still there despite hohols attempts.
But you gotta understand, owning these lands comes with a heavy price aka the literal niggers of Europe live there now. And we can't just kill them off like that, their jewish overlords would be mad.

Attached: 4236487263478623.png (1167x998, 673K)