/ZIO/ ZIONISM GENERAL

My Jewish brothers we must find a solution to the Jewish Question. The first step was establishing Israel. Now we must bring those that are part of the diaspora home, like myself. We have to reestablish true Zionism as Herzl believed it and eliminate this globalist bullshit. Zionism is meant to be a nationalist movement. This can be seen by the fact that many Zionists supported the Fascist movements of Europe and some were even Nazi sympathizers. The elite Jews have perverted it to benefit their personal interests and have alienated the average Jew from his own people and identity. These elite Jews give the rest of us a bad name. There needs to be change in the state of mind of us diaspora Jews, we have to reconnect with our heritage and distance ourselves liberal ideas.

Recommend Readings:
A Jewish State- Theodor Herzl
The Old New Land- Herzl
The Alternative- Oswald Mosley
For My Legionaries- Codreanu
britannica.com/biography/Theodor-Herzl

Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp9NPEBFFqs Herzl Quotes

youtube.com/watch?v=XTsWXTlTp80 Zionism History

Attached: 1502788480621.png (1600x1600, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HTHKcL0348
youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMntRHqpo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Center_for_the_Jews_of_Macedonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/2HTHKcL0348

shalom brother, i heard there are only a few jewish families in north macedonia, how do they treat you there, or to be more correct, how do YOU treat them there hahahahahaha

nootjood aub

official thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=WnhMntRHqpo

SAGE

shalom brother, currently there are around 200 people of jewish origin here, we do have an israeli citizenship, but somebody has to stay behind. We made them build a holocaust museum here too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Center_for_the_Jews_of_Macedonia

Attached: Memorial_del_Holocausto,_Skopie,_Macedonia,_2014-04-16,_DD_38.jpg (1280x406, 126K)

Stop being jerks towards everyone and maybe they'll treat you nicer.

Nice try jdf. You hooknosed bastards have lost all shame and fear working in the open like this. Dont worry as soon as we reelect trump he will destroy your evil hive in nuclear fire.

Attached: 4fhrf0n85ce01.jpg (817x656, 64K)

we jewish people have always suffered from the white people, for thousands of years. Always looked down upon, always given the shittiest jobs, always on the guard to protect ourselves, always humiliated throughout history. This has changed now
We have the money, we have the influence, we have the media, we have the politicians. And its not in the US too, it's all over the world. Belgium zionist movement is gaining momentum. We're becoming stronger by the day. With the help of our diaspora brother around the world (we're everywhere) we will finally put the wh*te man down. We will get our revenge.

היי, שלמה, אל תדבר אלי ככה

BASED
is the land cheap there?

if I was Jewish and I wanted to tone down antisemitism, the first thing I would be doing is dissociating myself with these doomsday cult and allowing people to have a conversation about it without calling them antisemitic

it's clear that this issue is #NotAllJewishPeople but in order for that distinction to be made clear, the 'good' Jewish people themselves must call out the very worst of their orthodox clergy

Kicked out of over a hundred countries for 'no reason'.

Take a look in the mirror. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone.

give me the reason then? Because we had a different religion than e*rop*ans doesn't mean we deserved the shit treatment. This is just the beginning. And trust me Brexit wasn't just the 'will of the people' ;)

יש לנו את ישראל, אבל אנחנו חייבים להיפטר מהעולם של הגויים לפני שנוכל להיות בטוחים

Attached: NoCountry.jpg (345x496, 40K)

cheap as dirt, my family is thinking about bying a villa on this mountain called Vodno in Skopje. It's where all the rich people live. Is breddy nice

Attached: photo0jpg.jpg (550x413, 59K)

>we dindu nuffin
Expected from subhumans.

Attached: d81ec5e8cc01fda7d5a570b145e1a1f2933460d69f1f9895b870d1ad260d516c.jpg (332x499, 52K)

I hope you have fire insurance.

Attached: 1550488421870.gif (320x240, 603K)

I like where youre going with this, so i will be totally honest with you:

I have come to despise your people for one reason and one reason only: Jews keep trying to harm white people in every way possible. Jews have shown their hatred and contempt of whites at every turn, and have done a thorough job of infiltrating and taking over pretty much everything.

That being said, if jews fought as hard for white rights as they do for literally everyone else, youd see a lot less antisemitism. Speaking for myself, Id rather there be peace but i dont see how i can keep from hating those who have reduced my people to this pathetic state that we now find ourselves in.

No hate to you, though, because you have the right idea. Sadly, I doubt your fellow jews will listen, especially the rich ones.

My advice is to be 100% unironically pro-white. If you want the far right to change their opinion of you, then you must offer more than words.

Attached: ED286ED1-D9E4-4F1F-891E-2E3225AC1E7E.png (663x871, 127K)

התוכנית קלגרי נראה לפעול לאט יותר ממה שציפינו

nice, and the local goyim are very low iq

And you wonder why white people dont like you?

Attached: A849F7B7-818E-4545-8F29-F6BB4C5C094B.jpg (750x420, 97K)

why hello there fellow semites
just finished a lukewarm bowl of matzah ball soup

>Memeflag
>Plebbit spacing
You are a Jew.
Memeflag, kike.

I think some of us really need to stay in the West though to further the interests of our great nation though.
My father is the head of the Swiss-Israeli chamber of commerce for example and I'll probably take over him one day, unless I go into Open Society like my uncle.

Attached: 1509215375352.png (800x445, 160K)

well, no offence but, you are right. The aren't the brightest. And the Albanians here are the worst.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

Nope, sorry if its hard for you to argue with a southern white man, but im no jew. Now run away in fear from the porkstika!

Attached: 1DC58C0E-BFCC-4F99-9463-A78E519AE4FE.jpg (1536x2048, 580K)

>Zionist Jew from Macedonia

I don't believe it. There is absolutely no reason you wouldn't have made aliyah from your shithole country.

Attached: Lehi_Commemoration_in_Petah_Tikva.jpg (2048x1536, 1.99M)

אני כבר לא יודע מי מיהד את מי

Attached: 1500642815744.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>Phonefag
Definitely A Jew.
How's about removing that memeflag eh?

I got your low iq right here, schlomo.

Attached: C82C1345-3414-42C2-B22D-B55B20AD4D5D.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

Attached: 1548129345864.jpg (600x590, 135K)

The recent study showed that fyromians were much lower IQ, you should have an easy time there when the average IQ is +-80

Attached: iqresults.png (1000x578, 42K)

What is in isreal anyway besides that stupid trade choke point? And if that's what it is you need to be more open with Americans and show us how WE profit. Then you can keep your cash cow. Trump will make a deal

Gas yourself Shlomo
Oh and sage guys

I swear, this conversation literally happens every single day. I guess I have to repeat my standard response yet again...THIS FLAG DOESNT COME DOWN FOR ANYONE. Not liberals, not niggers, not little antifa faggots, and not for anyone else either.

The rebel colors are not a meme. Its the flag of yet another beautiful white nation that was destroyed by greedy scumfucks.

What am I supposed to do? Fly that worthless cucked yankee flag? FUCK THAT. This nation has failed my people, and I would unironically fight and die to get us away from it.

PS:

Attached: 6407CB33-DA2D-4A98-9BCD-675604D53EE1.png (800x800, 349K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
No Jews want to live in Israel, you've had to stage terror attacks in France to scare them back in the past lol. Sorry rabbi Israel is going to have an Arab majority one day, good thing you're the only democratic state in the middle east eh ;)
If normal kike don't want to go back wtf do you think Jow Forums kikes think?

>the absolute state of the JIDF

CAN WE HAVE ONE FUCKING THREAD WHERE THE GOYIM DOESN'T GET INVOLVED FOR FUCKS SAKE??

What's wrong with being a Chad on top of society, and having a bunch of slave goys do your work for you?

You whites also have your own goys - 3rd worlders like africans and muslims. It's ay-okay when you exploit them for profits, but when we do it, it's the end of the world and we deserve to be glassed.

Not to mention it's you who slaughtered indigenous Americans, enslaved Africans and are now exploiting Asians for cheap production. But somehow we are always at fault.

>Israeli flag
>we re elect Trump
Whos Jewing who ?

Just more proof of you being a kike.
You would understand if you were actually white, that these flags are used only by kikes to spread disinfo and lies. But you like doing that.
Fuck off jew, and KYS.
>Inb4 These are my colors
No they are not, stop culturally appropriating my heritage jew.

hahahaha no

Attached: 1540524671493.png (500x449, 136K)

NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE FEEL, YOU FUCKING KIKE!!!!

MAYBE WE DONT WANT OUR COUNTRIES FLOODED WITH YOUR BROWN THUGS? DID YOU EVER FUCKING THINK OF THAT YOU OVENDODGING SHEKELMUNCHING LAMPSHADE!

FUCK OFF TO ISRAEL AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE!!!!!!!!

Attached: E9F467D3-2A5B-4BF1-8A64-C5EC1F798632.gif (480x267, 444K)

IT'S AJEEEWMENT

Attached: make-america-great-again-awoo-9331162.png (500x621, 124K)

nice try scholomo you're kind where the ones that enslaved the niggers not white, but nice psychological subversion tactic

hopeless, I hope you're not getting paid for this

Attached: orthodox-jewish-anti-israeli-zionism-demonstration-in-london-jews-C6A4NA.jpg (1300x956, 287K)

This is now a Jew hate thread

Attached: 1537855133802.jpg (640x300, 74K)

Time to expel the Jewish scourge, at least from Jow Forums to begin with.

Doesn't the JIDF site have a forum you can use?

You know, its really stupid to assume that everyone you disagree with is a jew. They make up maybe 2% of the population, maybe less.

And no, im not a fucking jew. Believe what you want, but thats the facts bub.

Attached: 90BD8EC9-7AD8-4886-8E7C-A7446E3C1D0B.jpg (960x620, 78K)

even average whites are now wealthier than they have ever been in history
we provide you with better living standards but all you see is evil jews and murderous muslims everywhere

guess what, that's what happens when you don't have REAL problems. you CREATE ones in your head. and guess why you don't have real problems? it's because your standard of living is so high. if it isn't for a few 3rd worlders to clean your streets, flip your burgers and slave away in manual labor jobs, who will do it? will you do it? please, do not fool yourself.

Dude he lives in North Macedonia, that place is filled to the brim with brown thugs.

Attached: 1537851721472.jpg (1024x568, 134K)

Attached: 1537851379563.jpg (391x446, 132K)

Attached: 1537851331354.jpg (419x600, 64K)

believe whaterever you want brother but there are around 200 jews in North Macedonia currently
but i'm not a rabbi. And Israel will forever stay jewish, we just need to deal with the arab invaders in the west bank and gaza.

Sounds good to me. SIEG HEIL!

Attached: 78C07DA8-CE2B-4EB8-AEA5-EFD78F92F695.jpg (643x532, 226K)

Attached: 1540716415853.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Hi, Goy.
Any Zionist knows there is no need to "re-establish" it as we already have our (very tiny size of New Jersey) country and work hard to produce medicine and technology for ourselves and the world or wherever needed that we have the capacity to go.
It's not a Jewish place to tell anyone how to live.
THAT'S A LIBERAL'S JOB, YOU NAZI-NINCOMPOOPS

>we provide you with better living standards
Fuck off, you skim the top, that's all you ever do. You don't create, you add nothing of value. You only take.

Attached: jaz.jpg (480x360, 52K)

we've had alot of experience. You need to be aware the manual they give you on shilling normies does not apply here. You have no idea how easy you are for us to spot.

You are full of shit, kike rat. All your kind has ever done is enrich yourselves at our expense. We fight your wars, we fund your country, and then you think you can just throw us some scraps and expect us to be grateful?

No, schlomo. It doesnt work like that. Giving us a dollar so that you can take a million dollars wont hide your rat-like nature.

Attached: 15695C37-1871-4DEB-9304-BD07B8875DE4.jpg (800x766, 258K)

why do people here hate us when they never met us?

I wonder (((who))) let them in?

Death to Israel :)

LOL "stupid goyim" in an official document.
>you believe this
Are you fucking retarded? Like for real? You had trouble in high school, huh goy?

Low iq

All jews reading this consider suicide thank you

Attached: 1538135096896.gif (123x136, 87K)

Attached: rabbi-weiss-quote.jpg (480x274, 42K)

no u

And you need to be aware that im not shilling for anyone or anything. Im just stating my opinion like everyone else here. Problem is, there is no way for me to prove that im not a sheenie.

Acting like this makes you look paranoid. You judge me to be a kike on no other basis than my flag? In case you didnt notice, bub...JEWS HATE THIS FLAG.

Attached: 5018599C-5B55-46BB-8D8F-B0388AF7EB98.jpg (1024x514, 136K)

you only take oil from the territory that you happen to be born on, and you're calling anyone else a taker that adds nothing of value?

anywhere you look, you will see jews in the top of their fields, creating, inventing, enlightening mankind. what have you created?

you fight wars? i doubt you have left your basement in the last 2 years. without jews, you would be a bunch of criminals roaming north america looking for people to murder and rob and enslave. yet we're takers and exploiters. now thanks to jewish genius your country can simply flex on others with words with none to very few deaths.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

No, you Iranian!!

how does one convince the richest and most degenerate people on Earth to go move to a desert shithole surrounded by arabs with limited resources and even more limited opportunity at the diaspora Jew's genetically predisposed non-labor work environment? it's quite a pickle you guys have gotten yourselves into.

Burn an israeli child

contradiction of terms, brainlet. start with the greeks, and also Jow Forums is a board of peace.

The only good Jew child is a dead jew child

Why not? Ive heard you oven-dodgers say things like that in public before. Yall have had all that money and power for too long. Its making you sloppy. Pic related.

Attached: 54F07592-AC00-4F1A-B351-56C90A6F3371.jpg (766x497, 79K)

Lololol
It's morally ok to isolate and kill Jewish and israeli children.
Both.

I'll tell you what I didn't invent and live off, usury.

No such thing as a good jew

Attached: 1543943967757.jpg (760x770, 137K)

America and Europe fought THE BIGGEST WAR OF ALL TIME just because you KIKES stirred up a shitstorm in Germany by kiking everyone so damn hard. Dont even try to act like America owes you SHIT because we already laid down too much for you worthless degraded scum.

Attached: 49C1AB54-9C89-479E-B054-E00525F9C25D.jpg (768x484, 102K)

I am white funny how you kikes think you're only enemy is muslims or Iranians enjoy yo're tah sachs syndrome inferior baby dick sucking faggots

Attached: 1537853439361.jpg (995x665, 107K)

If you really want to know, you might start by reading up on the kalergi plan.

>lol new kike
It's a meme JIDF. you'll never be effective here either just lurk or fuck off. I'm not joking when I say you're only further changing people opinions of Israel for the worse. On A site like Jow Forums what you're doing is exactly the opposite of good PR.

Attached: WAT.jpg (640x360, 22K)

After a decade of shilling you think they would learn that attention only feeds us, but no kikes lack the self awareness required to stop shilling.

Attached: jewish mossad faggot shaun king talmudic deception fraud liar not black mom was still a whore.jpg (397x393, 57K)

Why do you people always complain about being left behind and blaming jews for being rich and powerful, when you refuse to be pragmatic? You're literally choosing to not have power.

I say it because I'm a dirty broke pleb from the south who'll never be in a position of power. Thinking an authoritative document would actually say this shit makes me think you're fucking black. You're the reason people think southerners are fucking retarded.

Attached: Even+jews+hate+kikes+_0787a8185315dfcd2279d540a72fad8c.jpg (600x399, 136K)

See your still doing it.
We are entrenched and intend to murder you.
No words can change our minds, or stop our cancerous growth

I dont believe you. Southerners dont refer to ourselves in those terms.

>but muh rilijin forbids me from being wealthy enough to have an independent life and thoughts
>braise the pope :DDD lord giveth me strength for i have not had any bread for days

I know, I've even been telling the cunts. The NPC meme is so fucking fitting for them. I love it when they call it chutzpah makes me laugh every time, they really don't get it.