Why do white women love abortion?

Why do white women love abortion?

Attached: 1551322626684.jpg (1600x1064, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53tzMV9OmvY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXX9IJu_4pg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=do6sW7HZ7yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CIA mind control technology.

Because they want to fuck BBC without raising niglets

They want to fuck blacks but smart enough to know black children/fathers are trouble.

Some of them want to raise niglets even with a white husband

Attached: 1538863651494.png (634x634, 992K)

I think that's a husband error.

>1 they are women so they cunts
>2 extremely easy life so tehy dont think anything, thinksless persons with money are the worst thing ever and should all them die

youtube.com/watch?v=53tzMV9OmvY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXX9IJu_4pg&feature=youtu.be

>women should be able to have sex with anyone! SEX IS NATURAL!
>women should be able to remove the natural consequence of sex! HER CHOICE!

Attached: childsacrificethennow.jpg (680x378, 58K)

because they support whatever zog tells them to support

My wife’s son and I can attest to the fact this is not true. Not all black fathers abandon their kids. Her boyfriend comes around and takes part in family activities all the time.

women just like dick and dont like to be responsible. makes perfect sence

ROLL

Attached: 1551392938755.jpg (1600x1064, 591K)

Fucking without consequences.

Only the dumb ones who should be removed from the gene pool.

seven obviously

hold up, fuck that. I didn't see 0

2 or 4, 2 or 4

Because they are atheists

Roll for 4

Once women get a taste of the "good life," they dread the burden of family. Abortion allows them to live the good life until their age deals them out of the equation. Then they go looking for some poor sap to take them in a pay for them to live easy. The Alpha males will get to try out hundreds of girls if they want to. The Betas will be lucky if they get even one. If this was taught as a part of sex education, the beta males might get the hint that they won't be getting access to any women until the alphas are done with them.

this is offensive

1, 2, and 4 would fucking get it doggystyle no johnny.

THEY KILL BABIES AFTER BIRTH!

Attached: AAAARRRRRRRHHHHH.png (737x658, 675K)

>Defend woman's health

I keep seeing this argument but I have no idea how getting an abortion "helps womens health"

Can someone explain this?

>Why do white women love abortion?

Because they are trying to reduce the negro population.

Attached: SangerQuote.jpg (1502x701, 215K)

Because as you abort negroes, everyone else's life expectancy increases.

Attached: EddieMurphy.jpg (702x395, 31K)

I think there are a lot of “pro-choice” women who haven’t actually thought much about abortion and at which point they believe a human life begins. Also, based on my own relatives, I think some women who have felt fucked over or powerless like the sense of empowerment they get with feminist rhetoric and since being pro-choice typically goes hand-in-hand with modern feminism, they go with it because they are supposed to.

u gay now

they are guilty of thot crime

none of the women in the picture are the ones you want to have children with so consider it a wash with them being pro-abortion.

I’m a white man and I love it too.

No please I dont want any

You mean why do white women love not having to take responsibility for their actions?

Because they don't want their husbands or bfs to know they had unprotected sex with a black man.

pls be 0,8,9

Because if they can't get abortions, they are forced to raise a child which causes one of three things:
-they raise their child as best they can but live in poverty because they can't work while raising the child
-they rely on someone else for financial security while raising the child
-or they give the child up / work while the child is in daycare which has a terrible effect on the child.

Only option 2 is reasonable, yet it is not always attainable so options 1 or 3 must be chosen.

If you have to choose options 1 or 3, its better to not subject the child to those conditions.

Nice

Nobody cares. Stop redditbulleting.

An ex friend of mine back when we were friends got knocked up from a one Night stand. She’s your typical liberal single woman. She was hard core pro abortion, pro planned parenthood, and after accusing 3 guys of being the father of her kid she was ready to get an abortion. Ironically she couldn’t bring herself to do it, so she had the kid. Unironically she justifies not having an abortion as it ‘being great for women but it just wasn’t for her’. Now she pushing 40, never married, single with a bratty fucking kid that had no boundaries. She gets used by men for sex who won’t commit to her because she has no actual usefulness outside her hole.

Oddly she only dates white men too, even though she campions mixed race relationships. When I called her out on it she said there was nothing wrong with it but ‘it wasn’t for her’.

They love giving away their children to the vampire bloodsucker elites. Alex Jones said a fresh one is worth $500k on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Attached: MW-HE804_jones_20190228114629_ZH.jpg (890x501, 49K)

2 would make a good wife

Because they're undercover racists. Abortion is both based and redpilled

Attached: pro abortion poster.jpg (800x1036, 451K)

Come on 1

here is hoping for 5

A bunch of solid 4/10, its amazing how women can manage group selection. Each has a different flaw.

Not 5 please

>See pic related
>count wedding bands
>turn 360° and walk away

Fuck, I bet her name is Kathy.

Not all white women do. Just the sluts.

This, only low IQ, drug addicts and mentally disabled white women actually abort, the "fight for abortion rights" is just virtue signaling, abortion is disgusting and degenerate but one of the best veiled eugenics we have right know, if not having children became mandatory to receive welfare it would solve half of our problems within 2 generations...

Im a simple man, so 7 for me please.

Leftist women love abortion which is good because we don't want those cunts breeding anyway. The future is ours.

>be 15 years old thot
>already plan to get an abortion

Attached: 1543072475355.jpg (1121x638, 96K)

Brutal. First video leaves a lot of details out as well. The smells and sounds etc. These videos of abortions being done should be shown on tv unedited. Imagine if prolife got the same level of marketing and propaganda as the Moloch worshippers.

Frigid, frigid, flirt, religious, confused, gay, dumb

They like to imagine they are about to start having wanton hot, unprotected sex and will need the service. When in reality they will continue to hang out with their girlfriends on Fridays and complain that 'no good men want them.' But most men are hiding in their rooms playing Dota.

The feminist lie is that they are free to degrade themselves. And yet something deep inside (could it be... shame?) prevents them from degrading themselves.

I don't know who is actually getting abortions. Blacks and Mexicans seem to think the service doesn't exist. And every 15 year old who gets knocked up with a mulatto baby doesn't seem to think their life is ruined.

rollin for 4 even tho she has a 5 head

They love to feel oppressed and think they are fighting for rights they already have.

I still don't understand how abortion = women's health.

Hoping for 4, but I wouldn't kms with 2,3, or 7.

I believe in reincarnation
All of the anti white 'white' women I believe just don't want to be white ever again.
To this end they don't help men replace themselves, they mud shark, divorce rape, or only have 1 kid and think meh that's enough to get me sum gibs.
I think its a good idea for them to never be white again.
I'll ask God if he can make it happen.
Or at least ask why it wouldn't.
When I die of course.
I mean they obviously aren't interested.
Why would you let them incarnate just to destroy the race?
We need to de-Thot the diaspora
Make white great again.
Also all women act the same retarded way in America after the 3rd gen at latest. Blame te jews or whomever is controls them.

woah... powerful analysis my dude... I had literally never even thought of that... like holy shit woooowwwww

There's a 1 in a million chance that some medical anomaly would cause carrying the baby to term to kill the mother. The lie is that the Catholic Church would send priests to hold you down as the baby kills you in the delivery room, rather than terminate the pregnancy at an earlier date.

Attached: legal_vs_illegal_abortions_and_case-fatality_rates.png (1074x2272, 246K)

>-they raise their child as best they can but live in poverty because they can't work while raising the child
Don't have sex outside of marriage.
>-they rely on someone else for financial security while raising the child
How it should be. Get with a good man who will provide while you raise the child.
>-or they give the child up / work while the child is in daycare which has a terrible effect on the child.
Stop having sex outside of marriage.

Hebrews 13:4 King James Version (KJV)
>4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Stop being a reprobate.

some jew told em a child free life is better

roll

Because it’s trendy

*ahem* reroll

>give women rights
>they behave like subhumans

Attached: 142.jpg (720x602, 70K)

May the great Maker forgive them, for they don't know what they do. Most of us don't, really. Most of us are programmed and manipulated and molded beyond repair by the culture.

Attached: 1551199359379.jpg (765x715, 120K)

Basically the only reason I support abortion, simply out of pragmatism. I do agree with how they place them though. Keep them out of white conservative and litter them in liberal shitskin burrows.

GODDAMMIT
(rereroll for 7)

I think you should not get legally married, but you should get non-legally married.
The state won't punish you for adultering or divorcing anyway so there's no point in the legal contract now. Just loses you your money.

I don't like this place anymore

giving away things for free is literally a sin if you read the bible

This is the kind of double think that is easily exploitable, especially with younger girls. I've redpilled both of my sisters and all you really have to do is give them a lens in which to look at the world and their own actions and it all adds up.

You wouldn't want to raise children with any of those thots, but they're sound breeding stock. Combining the roles of birthgiver and caregiver was a mistake.

because they are dysfunctional women compared to women from other world parts

She looks red-pillable. Modestly dressed and fairly good looking. Shes probably just there because of social pressure from her friends.

no reason, move along

Attached: 1549050825682.jpg (885x516, 38K)

The blonde one is a real qt, will make a wonderful and caring wife one day.

pls gib 2 or 5

wtf i love abortion now

Attached: 1546916631709.jpg (260x194, 12K)

those broads in that pic are trashy crazy leftist cunts.

posts jew run satanists and perverts claims its white women

youtube.com/watch?v=do6sW7HZ7yI

I know Jow Forums may not like it but I'm a conservative guy who finds that girl wearing the shades to be absolutely fucking hot...i love that hair style

I'm all for abortion.

I believe that by law after the third trimester the abortionist should c section the living child from the womb and lay it on a sacrificial altar and give the woman the knife to finish the job.

women like everything so long as it invilves them getting fuct

shit

This. Thread over.

This is the big lie that Abortionists tell everyone. You liars do not care about suffering. You will be killing new born children with the same "ending its suffering in a cruel world," excuse once the Democrats push morals completely out of politics. That child wanted to live but you didn't want the burden of it. It is your own suffering you seek to alleviate, not the child's.

Because they want to bed niggers without having baby jigaboos.

Because the (((media))) have hooked so many of them onto BBC, but they're still not dumb enough to actually want a nigger pickaninny alone.

IMHO normalizing abortion also normalizes rape. If any woman can get an abortion any time for any reason, at any point in the pregnancy (and in some cases even after the baby is born), then rape is no longer taboo. I am free to travel the lands raping as I please, spreading my seed to any womb I choose. If she doesn't like it, she can just abort the baby.

Basically, rape is now a victimless crime thanks to abortion.

Rev up those dicks gentlemen, it's raping time.

Attached: madman.png (1027x584, 1.08M)

Abortion is the biggest genocide in the world. This should be illegal except for those being raped by a nigger or a muslim

>Why do white women love abortion?

I have some theories about it that I don't care to get into....but WOW, how fucked the White race is to be stuck with women like this!!
What a strange thing this world is. The whole game is rigged! Everyone is set up to fail.
All of humanity is fucked. Humanity will never see the stars....it will never colonize other planets. It is all so clear to me....this is purgatory of sorts. It is all failure, humiliation, suffering and defeat.

Humanity will never be allowed to rise up.

Cause everyone can't enjoy the western lifestyle they do with the number of people on the planet, and they feel bad about that so just want everyone to stop having kids so they don't have to give up their starbucks.

Attached: 1538521571628.png (673x994, 586K)

Every civilization goes through a phase of human sacrafice before its demise. This is our version of it. Pic semi related.

Attached: black pill.jpg (800x487, 45K)

They have turned towards satan.