What could have been:

What could have been:
>You live in the forest. You live in a homogeneous Celtic tribe and worship nature. You are surrounded by trees, moss and streams of clean water. When you are hungry you pick berries or fish. When you're old enough you join the older boys and adult men on the hunt. You war against other tribes and show off your stregth. You survive and are celebrated as a hero. At night you have a big bonfire and dance while praising the gods. You meet a qt redhead girl and have pure sex. You have 4 children and grow old together. You die at peace.

Instead you get this.
>You live in America. You wake up every morning and feel like death until you get coffee. You live in a tiny apartment and pay your landlord high rent for the "privilege" of living in a concrete and steel jungle. You are forced to commute every day or take public transportation surrounded by niggers. You wageslave for 8 hours then go home. You are too tired to even play vidya so you just browse Jow Forums and go to bed. If you fight you fight not for your people, but for Israel. You go to church and worship a Jewish God and his Jewish son. You are surrounded by single moms and "reformed thots" separately trying to find a man before they hit the wall. You may get married eventually and have two dogs as children. If you do have a kid he will be brainwashed into the LGBT lifestyle. The mom will convince him to become a tranny and if you protest she will divorce you and take all of your money. Your son chops his dick off and commits suicide. You die alone and full of regrets as you people are overrun by shitskins.

Attached: 1546595738905.jpg (736x489, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2JDgSBju7JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What could have been:
>You get a cold at 8 years which turns into pneumonia and you die

Quite depressing read.

wew lad you've been reading too many fairy tales

It really is over isn't it

Attached: 46067298421_8d80183b06_b.jpg (770x1024, 277K)

Sry bro, this is the best time ever. I don't want to miss all the cool stuff I enjoyed in my childhood. Buy a house in the rural region, not in the city, join a sect like amish and life goddamn.

>weak faggots die
the common cold did nothing wrong

>Canadian calling others weak

Attached: 1550304139669.jpg (552x387, 22K)

I wamt to see people like you or vikernes seeing their child dying on nigger shit like ebola (a french disease lol).

Boy am I glad I'm not living in America. Sounds like a fucking shithole.

Attached: 6843789555.gif (500x532, 904K)

t. Hasnt stood up from his mobility scooter in years

You're grizzly bait

No one cares user and stop complaining about your shitty life. It's too late America is what it is. Stop living in the past and move forward.

>has to wish for specific children's deaths to cope with the fact that hes a weak fag nature should have culled

Varg's children will outlive yours and are likely healthier in every way.

Women with swords is fucking dumb.

>your tribe gets raided by the rival neighbor tribe
>you get an arrow to the head and they take your woman and make her a fucktoy
or
>your piddly little Celtcuck tribe gets destroyed by a chad Mediterranean Empire and they string up the bodies of your whole village from the trees
very cool

Attached: 1532373348335.png (982x1274, 76K)

YOU would cry like a fag seeing your child dying because of cureable nigger shit. Youre a hypocrite for sure.

>What could have been:
Pure fairy tales unsupported by facts and historical data, sounds more like a video game than history.
>Instead you get this.
Inability to cope due to autism.

youtu.be/2JDgSBju7JM
What could've why can't jews leave us in peace?

I know that I raised a mortal. Faggot.

>shaven armpits
Is there also a Starbucks next to your forest?

t. Has never fenced qt HEMA chicks

Tu penses que la France c'est mieux? Vous vous faites enculer par le gouvernement et les multinationals tous les jours, tu penses tellement mieux que les USA hahaha, t'es drole toi.

So go be an idolater and go live in the forest. Who the fuck's stopping you?

You only have two options goy.

Maybe my choice is to fuck off from kikes and euro goblins like you and go to space with other Europeans who want to advance, you muddy peasant dwelling faggot.

>cold dindu nuffin
>we wuz tuff

THEN FUCK OFF OUTSIDE THEN YOU CHINK

Attached: 1551361185867.jpg (210x212, 8K)

You raised at the very most a nigger, you hypocritical cunt.

more like:
>you fight for your tribe because it's the only thing you know until you die on the battlefield or end up with an infected wound. Nature, gods ceremonies and natural smelly sex with sane women are still hella nice.

vs.
>you're a wageslut with the Library of Babel at your disposal. The only thing you can think of after your 8h of labour is how shitty your life is. You would rather wallow in your mediocrity than working hard toward a dream. You cannot see the potential of technology and allow for such world order degeneracy

fucking doomers.

Attached: etienne de la boetie - discours sur la servitude volontaire.jpg (647x913, 194K)

But i live in a forest... why should i be an idolater though? I got much to lose.

She is an 8/10.
But I could probably whoop her ass with a single longsword.

How kiked to you have to be to think worship of nature or the sun/moon is idolatry?

>You are surrounded by trees, moss and streams of clean water. When you are hungry you pick berries or fish.
That's very prejudicial against Celts. We used to have a whole civilisation before Roman invasion you know, with cities, international trade, finer metalwork than romans, our own calendar, etc...

Why is a Celt wearing Mjollnir and wielding foam swords?

Attached: BC2C2045-0F4B-4E45-8CCD-D4DDFC365038.jpg (640x740, 61K)

Worshiping the creations of God instead of God is indeed idolatry.

Because its fantasy of big gay.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH

LETS LAUGH AT THE AMERIFATS

Attached: 1551337650748m.jpg (1024x905, 130K)

Post the flag with a lion with no pecker.

Shhh, don't upset the autist, he thinks everyone lived in the forest in tree forts back then. And "picked berries and fished" when they were hungry, like life was an MMO.

Half of all children would have to die without reproducing to maintain population and the hunter-gatherer balance.

LET THE AMERIFATS BURN

The first one is the result of a matriarchy the second one is the result of a patriarchy

Okay goatfucker. Calm down.

If we burn, you burn Sven.
See you in hell.

Ill be laughing åt you children when you burn in hemm

I burn in hemm everyday.

Attached: Hm aware scaling.gif (326x326, 211K)

Obviously we are burning this entire anti-human kike system to the ground.

If you cant feel whats coming in your animal instincts, you really arent paying attention.

Friendly reminder that Christianity is an urban, globalist religion. Kikes may dislike Christ, but the religion itself is universalist and suits the globohomo agenda well. Look at Evangelicalism and Israel, or Catholicism and refugees. Paganism is rural, one with nature and tribalist and nationalist.

Attached: pagan.png (962x891, 323K)

>when the pallisades are starting to talk in Latin

Attached: 3E62C114-E13B-4842-A509-88DEB906ECCF.png (500x593, 152K)

SPQR

No antibiotics. No dentistry (the science of modern dentistry is created in Paris in 1812 by a Frenchman) You get an abscessed tooth. You die in agony, age 27.

Bro, you're actively choosing to live the way you are.
t. Lives in the forest homesteading with my qt brunette wife and our 2 children.

>age 27
Having lived 3 times the life an average moderncuck lives in 75 years and leaving behind far more kids.

>praising the “gods”

Attached: 47CE8BA2-D591-4C00-9080-76A6A56635EC.jpg (730x1095, 145K)

Far more kids that end up as sex slaves in some Roman‘s villa. So basically like the modern UK withput the sandpeople.

Whatever nigga, join the rednecks inna woods. Spent my birthday a week ago with my family at my Dad's redneck shack inna woods shooting a new recurve bow, teaching my son to shoot his bb gun, getting too drunk, firing off firecrackers, shooting guns, until the moon was out, scaring off mosquitoes with a big ol fire burning heartwood from a pine we chopped on property.

get out of the cities.

>you lived in a forest

The truth is very few people of any level of development live in forests

Celts lived in farming communities and along rivers and at natural portages.

Maybe a small village for mining or trade or lumber would be in a forest but to have a settlement you need agriculture and you can’t grow food in a forest

Even today forests are virtually in populated or have long since been cut down

People used horse hair toothbrushes for a while though. Plus you get less dental problems if you eat less sugar.

Attached: 1538571609722.jpg (800x600, 111K)

>You war against other tribes and show off your stregth. You survive and are celebrated as a hero.
or die, lel. tribal life expectancy ain't great from what I've read - not saying it's a bad life but let's try to stick to full disclosure shall we?

You're adorably naive, if you think a stone or bronze age celt had even a fraction of the life a modern person does.

You're just another incel who thinks ancient eras were MMO versions of life. Life in those eras were brutal, ugly, and short, even for the wealthy.

Lol this, the noble savage memeis retarded

>assuming you are the 60% of children who survive pass 5, hopefully you don’t starve, freeze, get insured or killed in war
>make it to 16
>marry whatever other teenage girl is available
>hopefully she isn’t ugly
>everyone smells all the time because no soap
>wife and child extremely likely to die every time she is pregnant
>even if your young wife survives 4 births herself 1-3 of your children WILL die before age 5
>live a life of brackbreaking labor and terrifying horror of anything outside of your small village and surrounding area
>never know how to read or anything
>only know the bleak cold of winter and the same shitty food yoga te your whole life and the cruel gods who take everything from you until you die of a rotten tooth at 44 years old

Abscesses don't come from sugar or cavities, you dumbass.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Ive accepted that we are in hell.

Attached: 1542684415280.png (840x854, 545K)

I don't like the word celtic mum. And would appreciate if you'd refrain from that sort of language here.

How can that be when things like love, joy, happiness, etc, occur, although usually fleeting I feel as if they would not occur at all in a real version of hell

Attached: 1549941705616.png (512x512, 81K)

44 would have been considered extreme old age in that era, life expectancy was around 35 for the average man.

Again, it was an ugly, brutal, and short life back then, for the vast majority.

No just a kike matrix that will be destroyed in our lifetime.

>Implying that isn't a better existence than living with spics and niggers as "equals"

Youre 100% wrong. Infant mortality rates are why the lifespan of ancient peoples was shorter, live past childhood, and most lived into their 60s even 70s

Nah, life expectancy was low mainly due to high infant mortality

If you made it past 5 or so you could reasonably expect to make it to 50

Oh great my nights ruined

yes goy, take the antibiotic jew if you get the sniffles

Attached: 1500916482211.jpg (273x395, 44K)

love hardly ever exists now.

Are humans capable of love?

>this leaf thinks that hunter gatherers suffers from the same level of tooth decay that people do today
What an absolute retard you are.

I wish I lived in a viking tribe, instead all I see are cars running past me and no one next to me.

Attached: basque'.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

Imagine living to 70s without having to work.

Attached: suevi.png (645x421, 146K)

Everything past the bronze age was a mistake.

Attached: Wotan_takes_leave_of_Brunhild_1892_by_Konrad_Dielitz-e1543435408999-962x540.jpg (962x540, 79K)

I come to Jow Forums to laugh at jew pics, not cry

Attached: 1550472688469.gif (500x700, 1011K)

>>You live in the forest. You live in a homogeneous Celtic tribe and worship nature. You are surrounded by trees, moss and streams of clean water. When you are hungry you pick berries or fish. When you're old enough you join the older boys and adult men on the hunt. You war against other tribes and show off your stregth. You survive and are celebrated as a hero. At night you have a big bonfire and dance while praising the gods. You meet a qt redhead girl and have pure sex. You have 4 children and grow old together. You die at peace.
This bucolic dream might have happened for some communities. But of course you miss the point about healthcare (but since you are in the USA, maybe you still don't get what you deserve). Also: child mortality. Typical in ancient times.
Life can be shit.

Finally, your lifestyle is only sustainable in the short run, because if anyone hunted nowadays there would be even higher scarcity of resources.

Why not studying some real history instead?

Do what you love as work and you will feel that way

This

Attached: 1550853383850.jpg (630x830, 83K)

Aren't you the feet pics guy?

Fuck being freezing in the woods by the way

Men are capable of love.It was men who wrote just about every love song since the introduction of music.

Woman are only capable of loving their offspring.

no

I lived in a hut with only rain water

and you wouldn't like winter morning trips to collect cold water to flush the toilet in the dark before you have got the fire on

>the science of modern dentistry is created in Paris in 1812 by a Frenchman
And still... Kept being shit until the 50s.

However, I should advise you that populations with little access to dentistry actually have excellent teeth. I saw some Africans in Kenya whose teeth were perfect. They kept chewing a certain type of herb that worked better than a toothbrish

imagine doing all of that but with a community of thousands all working together in a social group, right now thousands just disregard others as completely irrelevant to their lives.

>short
Not so sure about shortness.
Commonplace is that since median life was 45 it meant people rarely aged. To the contrary, such average is brought down by child mortality.

This means something like: either you die at 2 or you die at 72

Actually women aren't genetically pre-dispositioned to love their offspring, children are the ones who go through biological bonding.

I should say very few men and women are capable of a lasting and true love.

Just defecate in the open. Pajeet style.

I don't have to imagine, I did it.

It's not easy and also I am a schizoid antisocial, so there is that.

Please don't appropriate our culture, Amerimutts

Attached: paris.jpg (720x480, 87K)

>44 would have been considered extreme old age in that era, life expectancy was around 35 for the average man
Imagine being so much of a brainlet that you actually still believe this bullshit.

Attached: 1545346062987.png (511x515, 29K)

Because OP is fucking retarded

>44 would have been considered extreme old age in that era, life expectancy was around 35 for the average man.
I hear the sound of bullshit. You are confusing mean life expectancy with the actual one for those who survived high rates of child mortality.

People in the past lived easily up to 80 or 90... Provided they survived childhood

I just want to slap that stupid bitch in your pic for playing with swords and taking stupid pictures.

Attached: Genius hacker recodes 4chan pol using digital service hub.webm (288x360, 319K)

>and most lived into their 60s even 70s
Laughably untrue.

>Needing a sword
I could take her with a dagger or unarmed and i'm weak as fuck. You just need to be able to not get hit by her blade or be willing to take a hit to gain an advantage, present should as target, grab blade while it's stuck in there and disarm her.

Makes no sense.

Sons are the only chance of mothers to spread their genes far and wide by the way.