Hey Jow Forums, I am an active poster here and have been for years...

Hey Jow Forums, I am an active poster here and have been for years, I am a mid level medical professional in Black Mecca aka Atlanta and I have seen the dangers of melanin enriched cultures first hand.

AMA and story time?

Attached: 671AB5B6-96EF-4A8E-BC36-7641C0986E31.jpg (1500x1000, 379K)

niggers are a symptom of the cause. go back to school

No shit retard, It’s even worse here they refuse medical treatment from White doctors and HBC graduates in this field are poorly equipped to handle real world situations.

Sadly the flood of white liberals have made it worse

Are you affected by (((diversity))) initiatives? Do you have to work with a lot of unqualified people who are hired only because of their race? I imagine it’s a lot worse in a place like Atlanta than it would be in a whiter area

based

I've heard rates of medical malpractice and related deaths have skyrocketed in recent years. True or False?

You can say what you like about that Nigger Don Glover. But he definitely made Georgia look beautiful

Oh definitely have been a victim of these initiatives, I get paid less than my female coworkers (I am not a nurse but right under a Physician) and I get paid 20k less than them.

I have seen black doctors misdiagnose simple things like flu and also mix up physical charts and nurses almost dispense wrong medications into IV lines.

>Hey Jow Forums, I am an active poster here and have been for years

So why are you posting as a glownigger then?

What’s up with all your stupid fucking highways? Driving anywhere in ATL is such a pain in the ass.

Btw Charlotte has a lot of Pavement Apes too but it’s still the superior southern city.

Yeah, here the issue is everything from simple fenderbenders that turn into civil lawsuits and have caused Auto insurance to rise.

Also malpractice is fucking killer here, White medical professionals are seeker out to make sure things are done right especially for the rich.

I love the show “Atlanta” and it definitely captures the feeling of the city.

Are there diversity quotas in your ward/place of work, and if so, how has it affected your productivity, both on a micro and macro level?

I've been to Atlanta, have some family just north of downtown. It's a shame what it could be like, but I couldn't go 5 minutes without seeing a drug deal.

Attached: hanzo.jpg (835x833, 151K)

How do you manage to work there user?

how do they pay you less? Isn’t that illegal? Also I imagine the black doctors had almost zero competition getting into med school and someone held their hand all the way through to make their school look good for having black grads. I just worry about what effect this has on patients.

Fuck, Temple OS user got me!

Oh man, it fucking sucks and if you take MARTA the dindus piss in cars and smoke weed everywhere and harass white people (I carry a 9mm bodyguard so no issue).

It’s a Democrat ran city that about tells you why.

Grady or Piedmont?

Of course there is, it affects every aspect of work from paperwork to care.

Basically I’m a minority here but treated as the majority, I am forced to go to diversity powerpoints and various BS like “Commited to diversity forums”
I hate it, once I get more experience and my Florida license comes in I’m going to a rural part of Florida and make more.

The third medical system in Atlanta that has a school.

emory-fag confirmed

Attached: emrypls.jpg (735x545, 106K)

Maybe...

Attached: B41D1BC7-0D26-4F73-98A3-100D175E92E7.jpg (699x721, 101K)

I forgot to addresse the black grad part, yes they pipe them in and give them a free ride and many passes, you basically can’t fuck up but me...I’m under a microscope.

Why are your parties so shit

Have you been mugged yet (it'll happen, trust me)

Why is Ponce such an important gathering place for faggots

Why are there so many homosexuals in midtown

Why are there blacks in Buckhead?

that's a literal blackpill there.
do you know anything about the foodstamp market culture? is that a thing in GA? it's been on my mind because some niggers at my work were talking about how they're always getting offered foodstamps for apparently 50% of their value.

Parties are shit because all they do is drink shitty IPAs

Someone attempted to mug me but I carry a Smith and Wesson body guard in 9mm and he was spooked when I pulled that out instead of my wallet.

Ponce is fucking gay

Because Midtown is him and unique (allegedly but it’s normie)

Blacks like to flex wealth on each other like animals with shiny objects.

It’s very animalistic and this city is basically a zoo with monkeys that sling shit at each other.

Attached: 21A8F503-5B17-4506-A466-4E9B2A74E004.jpg (757x615, 55K)

How is the Atlanta job market these days for hospitalists?

Also, do white acting black girls with nice booties like white guys there? Asking for a friend.

How segregated is Atlanta?

It’s a big thing here, many corner markets ring up hot food as cold unprepared food (The law is cold food only and unprepared meals but fuck it right? Dis ATL!)

Yeah, Sheboons here get cash for food stamps usually 50 cents per dollar of food stamps.

Lots of chicken wings are bought with food stamps and the price of chicken is higher here in Black Mecca than in say Athens,GA or Gwinnett (which is rapidly falling to gibs) and October etc.

Will you have a big family when you finally get to rural FL?

It’s heavy but damn good luck getting past HR, I would suggest if your white checking “White hispanic or Other” especially here and yes sheboons want a Chad to love them because Jamal is fucking fat white girls from the trailer park.

Pretty segregated especially in the hipster areas where they preach diversity and inclusion.

>It’s very animalistic and this city is basically a zoo with monkeys that sling shit at each other.

Also stranded in ATL, can confirm

Yes, I plan to create many white children!

I want to do my part and I also have been stockpiling 80% lowers and magazines and ammo for Bugaloo 2.

Yea, Atlanta would be a great place to live.... were it not for diversity and shit skins pissing on everything.

My favorite is when a gangbanger comes in filled with birdshot because they steal or buy The cheapest shotgun shells (birdshot) and end up breaking hips,knees and thoraxs with the birdshot or shoot at each other with FMJ and hitting an innocent person on the other side of the wall.

The only reason democrats preach Gun control is because they want their base to stop killing each other.

Can you recommend any specific youtube channels for combat/SHTF medicine tips? I have taken taken plenty of first responder training in the army, but that was 10 years ago and I need some realistic refreshers. I could search it right now and be inundated with LARPers and Larry Snickers types, just want to see something useful and practical.

I remember visiting Atlanta in the 90s when it was still a majority white and then rap brought in a lot of dindus in the mid 00s.

> Atlanta black mecca
Mych occult stuff there?

Also, if you had to guess, whats the percentage of niggers that work at the main VA hospital in ATL? I am in rural upstate NY and it seems that even here in our VA centers it is mostly niggers.

Met one gangbanger (now a member of wheelchair gang) that got shot in the spine by his brother who was fucking around with a pistol

WELCOME TO NU ATLANTUH WE GOT PHANTUMS ON PHANTUMS ON PHANTUMS SKRRRT

Unfortunately I can’t but let me tell you, I see battlefield level trauma wounds everyday I’m in the ER that remind me of my service (USMC) and I would recommend just looking at real world cases (If you can).

I live in Florida. Don't move here to raise a white family. I'm moving mine to the PNW and advise you to do the same.

>The only reason democrats preach Gun control is because they want their base to stop killing each other.
fucking lies, they know damn well niggers aren't going to respond to any gun control.

No, it’s legit called that by blacks
Oh man, Fuck the VA I would say 60% of their staff is black and more here.

I refuse VA service and refused it when I was in college and would rather have paid out of pocket for care.
We have frequent flyers here, They get shot up and can’t refuse them and have to spend money to fix them up.

Attached: 507237DA-DD1C-409E-9D9E-51BE0581324C.jpg (622x744, 101K)

Ok, It was either that or Montana,Wyoming or the dakotas.
Exactly why it wouldn’t work, congratulations your smarter than a typical democrat voter.
YEEE YEEE SKRRT

Why don't EMT's get paid very well?

I Dunno, I’ll have to ask one! They never really complain about it here but I’m sure people just assume they are “Ambulance drivers” and only want to pay them as such.

It's always been a meme I have heard. I would enjoy the work, if only I could find the time for training. I lately have been wishing I went to school for medicine, but used most of my gi bill on something else. I wish I could just become an EMT apprentice somehow and just learn OJT.

OTP North checking in. Atlanta is super cool in white enclaves, but a simple in all the little Mexivilles and anything south of Buckhead.

I know there are certified EMS schools around here that will train you for 2k and include all gear and training.

EMS is basically the same shit you would encounter as a cop but without the vest and gun (I believe trained personnel should carry especially EMS)

Where are cool white areas?

Yeah, I lived in Athens for my undergrad after the military and I liked it but Atlanta was hell especially for school.

I hated it, I felt like a stranger in my home state and was harassed by Blacks outside of bars and they are quick to if you refuse to give them money call you racist (Which attracts phone cams and other blacks like a shark to blood).

I want to leave lol

bump

Join me in Knoxville southern brother. Almost no niggers here.

I’m only gonna be on until 7:30 pm EST (one more hour) and I like chatting with all you like minded people!

Anyways, We have people
Come into the ER that have ingested about a dozen cans of cheap malt liquor (colt 45) and massive quantities of pain pills and we have to give them activated charcoal but they end up shitting giant turds and ripping their asshole.

It’s super common especially in diverse places.

>story time
TELLA STORY FREN!
wanna get comfy

Attached: 1520284150401.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>ve seen black doctors misdiagnose simple things like flu and also mix up physical charts and nurses almost dispense wrong medications into IV lines.

colour me shocked

how do you refrain from killing these people
every fiber of my being would me telling my hand to twitch a little and sever some artery if i'm operating on these people
i'm going to medschool to treat humans not be a veterinarian

Okay what about coalburning in Atlanta. Is it as common as Jow Forums says and what are the Calicur of white girls who do it?

Based

Any interesting/funny cases with black patients?

I have to do my job and basically go into autopilot when out and about and refusing to reach for my concealed weapon.

It’s very common here, it’s
Mostly hipster girls and fat white trailer trash getting pit roasted by Jamal.

Damnit hipster girls can be really cute

How redpilled are your white coworkers? Do you have trouble treating the negros like anything but animals? How bad are the homeless that get thrown into the hospital doors?

Not OP but Ive been to ATL quite a bit and probably average amount of coalburning but there’s a shit load of white men with black women. More then I’ve seen in any other place.

Also my dad who went to school in the south told me MARTA really stands for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta lmao

Why don't you move? The niggers are going to kill you eventually you know.

Oh yes, a lot are anit-bac and refuse service from white doctors, Physicians assistants and nurse practitioners because they consider us “Da man” and I have seen black children die because of their parents inability to get off their phones.

I was once at a Marta station and a sheboon refused to watch her hid and he got laid out by a jackup crown Vic and went under both axles and the crown Vic speed away.

I tried to render first aid but there is only so much you can do with limbs and minced meat.

Ok but what is the quality? If the white women I mean?

okay, this is epic

The older guys are redpilled and so are the veterans, the women are naive and stupid and cannot be reasoned with and I just go into autopilot and act nice.

The homeless people are awful, truly awful.

I’m leaving in September to get my debts paid off by providing rural healthcare in a
Majority white area, I expect degenerate acts but not to this scale.

>sheboon refused to watch her kid
Well, I guess at the rate they reproduce, she wasn't going to miss the kid.

Ok good, be safe user.

Go to the PNW or Maine or NH or something. You'll probably have some opiode shit to deal with but at least they'll be white.

Serious question, what’s the future look like say in 15-20 years when non whites take over America?

The white women are not beautiful.

She was charged with manslaughter because it was all Caught on camera and everything went down and it took her five seconds to look up after it happened.
It’s going to be an isolated state but I’m not going to name it for reasons.

>It’s going to be an isolated state
We all know it's Alaska, it's ok user.

Very bleak, by that time I Hope Bugaloo happened because I would rather if I knew I was going to die kill
Myself instead of being treated by a black nurse.

Also the hairbrain ideas I hear from black nationalists make me scared and also current politics.

Maybe it is:)

Atlanta is strange Metro Atlanta is really spread out and most of the communities surrrounding DT are still governed and run by conservatives which is why growth is so strong. But the ghettos are HELL, filled with the worst types of nogs. Once leftists take over the state government and ease up on criminal sentencing, let a bunch of nogs out of jail and kill growth the area is going to get really ugly IMO.

I'm jelly now. Trying to convince wife to move there from Wa. Based gun laws. Much halibut.

Oh it is going to be hell, I had to shake Abrams hand once and couldn’t get it her fucking germs off me fast enough (She has sweaty hands and she smells like those perfume rocks covering up trash)

One of the first things I’m gonna do is buy strong ass weed for after shifts, I get so fucking stressed at this job but since it’s illegal here I can’t pop on a test like I can up there. (Would never do it on duty)

Also about every shift, I see a pit bull mauling.

It’s like it’s all connected....Yeah it’s true guys, Pitbulls are on par with their owners.

>The homeless people are awful, truly awful
Stories? Are there just a lot of them?

>I have seen black doctors misdiagnose simple things like flu and also mix up physical charts and nurses almost dispense wrong medications into IV lines.
>almost dispense wrong medications into IV lines.
>almost
I've seen them succeed.

Man, we have one guy come in weekly that gets so stoned and drunk we have to pump his stomach and give him activated charcoal and we discharge him and low and behold when I’m going home his ass is drinking out of a brown bag.

I just get the milder strains of weed, the stronger types are overkill. Got 3 legal weed stores within 5 minutes drive.

Peach trees.

Going to a conference in June downtown at the convention center across from the aquarium. How safe is it after dark in that area? Trying to decide if I just head back to the hotel after 5pm daily, for 5 days straight.

Same but 10% isn’t good.

I was looking at 20-30% when I get there and growing my own.

weed makes weak.
overcome the herbjew

I wouldn’t take the Marta if going out and take an Uber if you need to go a few blocks.

You will be assaulted and asked
For money every few thousand feet especially in the Woodruff park/GSU area.

Let's talk about superbugs (multi-antibiotic resistant strains). What role do niggers play in creating superbugs?

I already know the answer, but I'm hoping you can redpill Jow Forums on this oncoming medical crisis.

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 25K)

I'm 50 years old son, don't need your advice thanks.

Attached: 1519795513436.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

A lot are anti-vaccines and a lot have piss poor hygiene and live in squalor and I would say patient zero of a new superbug will be a Kang or Qween or SJW that wants to help them.

The stakes are high especially if you get people like stated above in high density areas.

So a huge part user.

Shit. Thanks desu. I certainly won't be drinking at the conference parties. Any prime restaurants you recommend in that area? Being a medicalfag, I know you go to some swank places.

Oddly, I love food and prefer that good soul food shit even though I post this.

Magic city (a strip club) has fantastic wings.

Jr crickets also

I love steak, your gonna want to try the Capital grill and Del Friscos ($$$$$) and Mary macs for southern food.

>What role do niggers play in creating superbugs?
They don't finish their meds so they grow resistant strains that then transfer their dna with their shitty little pilums to other groid germs. Then they spit in your fast food and voila!

Bro have some damn OPSEC in here... you're leaving too many breadcrumbs for the commies to dox you with.

what about light bright cuties, im black and i thought about moving their, but i might change my minds and move to houston