I know the secrets to Hitler

>I know the secrets to Hitler

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 4C4729C0-B9CF-45B6-9836-F93A45A12CD5.jpg (569x631, 27K)

that he was a rothschild and lived after the war as a priest named padre pio, whose funeral was attended by numerous world leaders

He knows about the Holohoax

Obviously the clockwork elves.

> What did he mean by this?

Hitler didn't die in 1945. He moved to America and became a Democrat.

Padre Pio? Ok, mohel.

Master rhetoric master the world.

Alex is the only man who can hold audience attention for 5 hours in this day and age. Hitler was the same.

>a jew recoils when confronted with the fact that hitler survived
every time, you showed your jew stripes even though you tried to mask them, lol

jones is obviously blasted out of his mind there. super male and vitality pilled

Do you have sources on the Padre Pio claim? I’ve heard of Hitler surviving before but I’ve never heard the name to go with it

Good Sicilian Catholic goy here. I never said that hitler didn’t survive. I just see no connection to padre pio whatsover. So redpill me on it, or go mutilate and suck off another infant.

hitler was built up by the uk and us for the sole purpose of destroying germany. then the uk and us stole all the nazi's research and technology.

jewgle it
>the jew recoils in horror when confronted
see you're just too obvious chaim

He's a bum he makes shit up.Remember that Alex Goy Jones thinks America is controlled by Communist China.

haven't watched it yet

did he finally name the jew since his heeb wife divorce-raped him?

nah

CHINESE EYES

>do your own research I shouldn’t have to handfeed you
I bet you believe everything you read

I am a white man, I have enough agency to look things up for myself.

He said the Nazis were communicating with demon aliens that gave them advanced technology. He also said that Israel is "copying them."

Looks 100% more badass now because of his beard.

Basically that Hitler designed some concepts to rule over Europe and the World during his "golden era".
Almost all modern concept such as television (entertainment and televised propaganda was under Goebbels's supervision).
They created the autobahn.
They created, with the help of Ford, Volkswagen.
Driven by war, Hitler has used the brilliant minds he had at disposal and trust me, Germany had the creme-de-la-creme from arts to pole dancing studies, to create the society we live in.
This society was then drifted using his ideals with the help of some families, you know their names (very powerful ones).
This century, with the rise of super powers like India and China (ik poo in the loo), you'll see new conflicts to control and impose an ideology.
Wars are starting boys, hope I'll die before they happen.