Whites created Pitbulls

To chase niggers away but instead getting rekted themselves

Attached: 698951_050515-kabc-ie-dog-attacks-GRAPHIC-img.jpg (450x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290
youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Until the mid-19th century the now extinctOld English TerriersandOld English Bulldogswere bred together to produce a dog that combined thegamenessof the terrier with the strength and athleticism of thebulldog.[10]These dogs namedBull and Terrierswere bred in theBritish Isles, and arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth century where they became the direct ancestors of the American Pit Bull Terrier. In theUnited Kingdom, Bull-and-terriers were used in bloodsports such asbull baitingandbear baiting. These bloodsports were officially eliminated in 1835 when Britain introduced animal welfare laws. Since dogfights are cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, bloodsport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-202943_crop_540x533.jpg (540x533, 175K)

nigger dogs deserve nigger ends. Prove me wrong

poor girl, thank god there is Rhinoplasty, as least there is one thing Hollywood did right.

Attached: Fellow golden retrievers.png (956x1057, 1.24M)

what sort of dumb cunt calls 911 while her daughter is geting mauled

people are truly programmed to be dependent on government for EVERYTHING

fucking hell, poor baby

The breed of peace is at it again?

Attached: 63202DC3-B720-4B1C-B921-347966D5C8DC.jpg (720x720, 69K)

GOT YOUR NOSE!

>despite making up only 13% of the canine population...

>dude lmao dogs are smarter than humans. They would never hurt anybody because I educated him !

Attached: 1547890057643.jpg (717x717, 91K)

>owning a dog that can’t kill a man

Attached: 402B12CA-97A9-4828-A32E-BC4FFB722248.png (407x416, 10K)

the breed of peace

They should be all put down like niggers

>being so physically weak or incapable you can’t kill a man yourself
Lmao I bet you’re an incel too

poor doggo does not deserve to be compared to the jew

If you're going to mass copypasta something at least check to make sure the formatting holds up for fuck's sake.

got cho nose

Attached: 1525644424713.jpg (528x498, 63K)

Lol the American bull terrier was bred to fight wolves and injuns off

who the fuck takes pictures of this shit?

ignorance .

when mum and dad aren't self aware you can expect shit like this.

Holy Christ on a cracker

Attached: C4102E1E-CDC7-47DA-93F8-3D3DE0317203.jpg (1024x680, 54K)

Pitbulls were created to fight in pits.

You see you can breed characteristics into animals, and into people.

Poor kid

If you can't read a paragraph because a few spaces are missing you have dyslexia or severe autism.

>White peoples altruism and empathy are at unchecked levels, leading to self-destruction
And it's hilarious in its glory.

BASED

Attached: 1540059006630.gif (320x240, 826K)

Jumped up Jesus on a souped up handcart

truly underrated post

I’m not always home, welfare nigger.

not as hilarious as your grandpa getting instantly vaporized lmao

She couldn't get it off and had been trying for a bit, one of the things they drill into you is to call 911 in an emergency.
By and large it works.
You still need guns tho.
Let's face it, your country is still a shithole compared to the US and your services suck.

Attached: PitEnterCrippleHouseKillCatLvingRoom.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

first thing I thought. "why the fuck would you call 911? wtf could they do?"

ah well, nature taking it course, even post birth. cant protect your offspring, nature kicks in

To get an ambulance for her injured daughter.
And she had already tried to get it off, so 911 was called.
This doesn't mean people are brainwashed it means she had to call emergency services in an emergency.
What was she going to do just scratch her head some more about how to fix the problem?

Attached: 1526492362756.jpg (679x588, 115K)

Didn't you know the Koreans and Japanese were at war in WWII and still don't really get along?

This is one of the reasons I will never buy a dog for my daughters. Also, animals belong outside and not inside the house.

i know, like Germans

Wtf is it eating??

Time to play bingo

Attached: Pitnutter2.png (574x610, 59K)

the House Owner's Cat

Looks like a raccoon

Whites created pit bulls for animal abuse. Bear baiting and dog fighting. Whites used to be chink-tier when it came to animal torture.

the video explicitly states its the house cat. read, nigger

Attached: 1498087259005.png (669x514, 25K)

We used to ban pitbulls but that shit got changed back thanks to (((Rosello))), plenty of them got the gas chamber treatment tho and people generally dislike them. Still caserio monkeys and welfare shits love them.

Only people who give a shit are Koreans. Rarely will I ever here a Jap mention Korea but Koreans drone on about Japan all the fucking time

> Whites used to be chink-tier when it came to animal torture
We still are, the only difference is that the abuse is kept out of sight.

Breed of (((peace)))

Attached: Breed of Peace.jpg (550x409, 52K)

I don't remember Michael Jackson looking like this. I thought he lost his nose before he was white

>owning a dog that can kill a man
>able to kill a man yourself
Why are these mutually exclusive? Why would any man want some weird rat creature instead of a real dog? Alongside our canine friends we hunted mammoths, not just other men.

He was just playing. Dindu nuffin. Girl was being racist to the beautiful pit.

So happy, look at his tail wag! ^_^

You guys just don't seem to get pitbulls like I do, they're just misunderstood.

t. pit mama

Pit bulls are what they are. The problem is a lot of the people who keep these dogs have no fucking clue what they’re getting themselves into. That’s when you have problems. They don’t provide the animal what it needs and it becomes unhappy and lashes out at people.

Most people can not handle them, but they keep getting them. Why? Because people are selfish as fuck. They don’t actually care about the animals so much as they want the animal for themselves.

I could never blame an animal for anything. They simply do what is in their nature. People on the other hand? People have the gift of reason yet constantly choose not to use it.

If you’re someone who knows what they’re getting into, can provide the pit bull with the things it needs to be happy, and you have measures to ensure safety, get it. The animal, even a pit bull, deserves to have an owner that actually gives a fuck.

>pit bulls aren't mean. people make them mean

i cringe every time i hear someone say this

they are bred to be aggressive dogs. people who say the above ignore this fact

Attached: mpv-shot0223.jpg (1080x1920, 269K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

average pitbull owner. clueless as fuck. it could have bitten one of those kids

Christ I tackled the neighbors massive rottweiler as a scrawny 14 year old and didnt think twice about it when it was attacking our golden retriever. Even if I didnt carry daily I'd tear a pit in half if I had my kid

No we created pitbulls to fight in a pit against other dogs.

that wagging tail

Nanny dog securing the corpse of a freshly mauled child.

heres the video with audio of the dog eating the cat and the woman bawling

liveleak.com/view?t=aRrKx_1524714290

"ugh huh huh huh huh uh....he's eating my cat..." while kids talk in the background

That being said, pitbulls are degenerate nigger dogs. Get a Doberman or German Shepard, they are good with children if you train them properly. Aryan Breeds.

It's absolutely mind blowing to see how you fucking idiots come out in every single thread typing about how you'd kill a pit bull with your bare hands. You are even more pathetic than the woman that did nothing and called 911. You are an absolute fucking idiot, probably never even been in a fight in your life. I hope at least one of you faggots tries this and gets your throat ripped out it would be well deserved.

I tried to find a better version but it's gone. This is a pit bull taking a beating from a fucking horse. You faggots are pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sO88kUSmKaQ

the name is the reason dipshits
a fighting pit
a bull
a dog called a pit bull

I'd love to see where you got this from. I highly doubt whites were ever even close to chink tier when it comes to this shit. What type of pathetic faggot are you? this place has turned into complete shit and has been for some time. You new faggots are everything this board was against.

The best is the dumb bastards that think they're read pilled because they read some posts on this degenerate site without doing research. You are a product of your generation.

Attached: thumbs up SS.jpg (350x466, 14K)

That video is awesome. And I did tackle the neighbors rottie. Would've been fucked if it decided to let go of my retriever and go after me.

Maybe we should concentrate the pitbulls into some sort of camp...

You're still a fucking idiot, complete fucking idiot. Most men couldn't kill a pit bull with their bare hands they would tear you to pieces

Damn! That horse is a fucking destroyer!

Wait for the faggot to come in and say he could take a horse next.

Year of our Lord 2019 and faggots talking about fighting with barehands

We're not fucking cavemen niggers that's why people made tools. Guns are awesome

I have a pitbull and shes never done shit, people love her too

You guys are just mega pussies lmao

redpilled and underrated

Women dont know how to properly discipline a pitbull, they need to stick to their ankle biters

What a faggoted post. The idea that animals have no ability to do something wrong because they don't know any better is retarded. Dolphins know what they're doing when they gang rape females for days. Dogs know what they're doing when they take pleasure in mauling some other dog or kid.

I agree.

If you don't carry 24/7 and only take off your pistol to shit and lie in bed then what's the point? It blows my mind people don't carry in their home, how fucking stupid?

Why would you ever consider posting here. Do you think anyone will ever read a single post you type and think anything other than this guy's a fucking idiot? I truly don't understand why people like you even bother. You don't get through to anybody and never will. Your opinion is immediately discarded and all you do is incite people to call you out for the abolute fucking moron you are. Anyone who seriously thinks communism works is beyond the normal level of brainwashed americunt.

Not once will anyone read your shit that matters and say yeah that guy's right. Kill yourself seriously

>He couldn't kill a pitbull with his bare hands

i'd fucking gouge out his eyes with my thumbs and jam my entire arm down its throat and rip out its intestines

you're pathetic if you can't take down a 60 pound dog

Even a god damn knife is better than nothing

>whites bred pibbles to chase niggers away
Citation needed.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-funny-yahoo-answers-is-a-reliable-2420622~2.png (347x128, 20K)

kek

A cat

Do you know the history of the Japanese occupation of Korea? If so, it really shouldn't surprise you that the Japanese prefer not to talk about it. The Koreans didn't capture hundreds of thousands of Japanese women and use them as sex slaves.

>German Shepherd
>Kuvasz
>Rottweiler
>Great Pyrenees
>Great Dane
>Akita
>Black Russian Terrier
>Beauceron
>Newfoundland
>Doberman
>Scottish Deerhound
>Mastiffs
>Leonberger
>Saint Bernard
>Anatolian Shepherd
>Irish Wolfhound
>Caucasian Ovcharka

Attached: caucasian_ovcharka_0101.jpg (800x900, 114K)

Patrician.

>granny talking about how her kids were unruly
>says she called the police on them
>ask her why she never did anything herself
>"what was I supposed to do?" "the law should have done their job!"

Attached: 1548989026764.jpg (198x276, 24K)

How can I take your word for it? You can't differentiate.

Same nigger dog killed a miniature poodle a few weeks ago.

"With one bite, chomps down on his chest, crushed it and shook him about three times, broke his neck," owner Lynn Schliskey said. "It was over, my dog was dead."

RIP Sarge. F to pay respects.

Attached: 698988_050515-kabc-ie-dog-attacks-poodle-img.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Respects should be paid in blood and vengeance.

I love how big and fuzz those death dogs look

Has there ever been a case where another dog destroys a pitbull? I feel like a german shepard could kill a pit

Fucking woman should have killed that thing. I would murder a dog if it attacked my dog. If it went after my child they'd write a news article about the heartless human that tore out a pits throat.

Are English Stafford shire bull terriers nicer? The American pitbull terrier are the aggressors I've seen in every story with the larger body and longer legs. I've never seen the stumpy legged English ones in news stories. Only aggressive English one I've ever seen was fucked up in the head after a car accident made her not the same. The owners were responsible enough to put them down.

Maybe, but the german shepard would either be very wounded or die as well.

I'm a conceal carry instructor now, trust me I know how awesome guns are

Attached: black boy plays with puppy.webm (360x360, 2.75M)

You're being a little hyperbolic but I agree. A grown man should be able to grab a 60 pound dog and gorilla slam it to death

Attached: nigs and dogs don't mix.webm (640x352, 1.95M)

If you go for eyes, snout, gonads, you can deflect them. But punches and kicks to the rib cage and skull will only piss it off. They turn into pure flexed muscle when they go predator mode.
I've seen a 300 pound guy swing a baseball bat repeatedly into the rib cage of a pit attacking another dog, and it wasn't even slowing down.

Now 20% faster.

Attached: greyhound-pit-9[1].jpg (500x333, 35K)

Pitbulls are meant to be a fighting pit dogs. So kept on leash or cage all time away from people and sometimes released on dog fighting pit so Pitbull can maul other dog. That's what are pitbulls for.

Attached: got your nose for real.jpg (600x660, 88K)