What is Jow Forumss opinion on Satanism? (not to be confused with devil worship)

What is Jow Forumss opinion on Satanism? (not to be confused with devil worship)
Do you think it has redpilled aspects?
youtube.com/watch?v=SK3X12wTbwc&t=996s

Attached: FMC.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVP_dSX4CXs
youtube.com/watch?v=2aMzlxSnqK4
youtube.com/watch?v=uIIIsZT1qsU
youtube.com/watch?v=NYoWAQkRLIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satan was a jew.

Satanism IS Devil worship otherwise they wouldn't identify with black, darkness, and the macabre. Only the low level idiots think it's edgy atheism. But slowly as they progress, they will eventually perform rituals and sink into literal worship of deities.

post more titties

Satan is used as a symbolic gesture
Not actually worshipped by Satanists

I have stomped 3 satanists out in the last 5 years just for fun. One of them while I was on vacation getting brunch.

If I need to have an imaginary friend to have a voice in the debate I chose Satan.

Attached: aMuSBZ3.jpg (2400x3000, 753K)

Attached: cutiestar.jpg (1750x2488, 1.56M)

So was Jesus Christ

strong cope
maybe gullible initiates will buy this shit you're selling but I know better

Lets not joke you dont leave your house

Just more mental retardation.

So is the Lord/Allah

A bunch of edgy teenagers

You need to be reminded why you should fear the light.

Attached: 1497985244342.png (842x725, 328K)

FPBP and digis confim.

Attached: The-Cult-of-Kek-Egyptian-Pepe-Symbolism.jpg (1251x747, 290K)

Nobody who eats brunch has ever stomped anybody.

Spiritual pipe dreams

top kek

Inverters, corrupters, heretics.
I'd burn every last one in the holy flame of judgement.

Stupid larping libertarians trying to be edgy.

there are horrors awaiting satanist in this life and the next "friend"

Attached: 1539098610837.jpg (1032x858, 625K)

its an atheist front to hide their devil worship

Satanists are on par with esoterics. They will lie about having paranormal/third eye experiences to impress others. Fucking actors. A true follower of the dark won't engage in faggy symbolism and attention whoring but will always try to blend in with his surroundings

Amazing response, 10/10

Attached: 3982388328832.jpg (794x960, 89K)

first off, Stanism is nothing more than edgy contrarian christianity.

secondly
>anton (((levey)))

here

>

you don't understand satanism.

Hail SATAN!

La Vey=Levey=Levi.
It is kiked as shit. It's based off of kike mythology and made by a kike. Knowing of the other products of the jew, we know that all they make is poison. Do not guzzle the hebe Kool Aid.

Attached: 2134324413442.jpg (289x320, 26K)

>not to be confused with devil worship

if you are referring to that LaVey faggotry that you think is real satanism then you are wrong

thats the fake satanism

true Luciferianism considers Lucifer as the god of this world

LaVey bs is atheist fedora roleplay

>what's better than a religion founded on the Aramaic mythology of a bunch of goat herders?
>An EVIL religion founded on the Aramaic mythology of a bunch of goat herders? *tweaks pointy mustache*

Satanism is literally worshiping the creation rather than creator.

Again so was Christianity

Still better than a Mudslime or Jew

are you from danmark? have we met on CnCNET?

if you don't think La Vey is actually a Luciferian you are really retarded. the atheistic aspect is merely a lure and a veil to pull more people to their side.

all Occult/Esoteric literature contains Hebrew aspects. it's even more Jewish than Christianity.

Call it what you want, the symbols and dialectics used are interchangeable. The doctrine of the Left-Hand Path is present either way. Fuck you and your semantic pilpul, Satan is a placeholder term to begin with and we all know what it stands for.

The entities don't care whether you believe in the power of the sigils and symbols you're wearing or better yet, carving/tattooing on your body. These people are like children playing with dry ice. They'll think it's fun and edgy until it fucks them up and they're not gonna see it coming.

But hey, you do you.

If niggers are scared of it, I'm all for it.

Shit, I forgot that blacks are afraid of magic. lmao.

Satanism is fake and gay

But Dem tiddies are dank

Attached: real jew reptilian.gif (320x212, 784K)

I respect them more than Athiests and this is coming from a Christian. I disagree with their view but at least they have one. Athiests are insufferable

Jesus Christ never read from the Talmud

satanism that is devil worship is at least traditional, satanism that was invented by lavey is a shit, it's some hippy neoreligion from 60ss

Satanism is the biggest bluepill you can take.

no i actually think you might be right about that

but im still saying that what OP is implying is not real satanism

>The Virgin (((LaVey)))
youtube.com/watch?v=GVP_dSX4CXs

>The Chad Crowley
youtube.com/watch?v=2aMzlxSnqK4
youtube.com/watch?v=uIIIsZT1qsU

Attached: 765465.jpg (480x360, 32K)

NO
Satanism is the bluepill incarnated.
Satanism is based on the idea that Eve eating the apple of eden and giving it to Adam.
It is the opposite of self improvement - it is degeneracy and chaos - everything that Jow Forums is trying to fight.

Do not fall for Satan’s lies.

Q user is posting on 4cuck KEk

Crowley was a Pedophile

You are becoming a slave to your own inhibitions. Sex addict, degenerate, obese, self-obsessed and narcissistic.
There are all virtues Satanism will lead to hidden behind a mask of ‘truth’ and rebellion from God

Satanism is devil worship you stupid fuck, this shit is entry level for the idea of "x did nothing wrong and is missunderstood"

Faggot counter culture that is even more cringey than atheists.

Satan is god in leather pants and a halloween mask

Attached: BC858899-7885-4A6C-B661-DD21AC3C8FAC.jpg (342x427, 74K)

>Hail Satan

- The Rock

youtube.com/watch?v=NYoWAQkRLIE

Attached: the rock eats kids.jpg (1113x717, 94K)

Satanists get the bullet too.

Satanism is as American as apple pie. The enlightenment broke the civilized world. We can’t let some gay frenchies win. We must re build.

You may want to reevaluate your perception. There are some cold blooded people in this world that come from a different place than you do and operate on a completely different level.

>he fell for it
Chad Crowley dupes another fool

Anal!

Low level arcane magic. Gotta give up your butthole to some demon for it to be effective. Pretty dumb.

Ok, guy. I will.

Gib big tiddy goth gf pls

It's a devil worshipping LARP. All the SPOOGY DAWKNESS without getting your hands dirty or risking jail time or, you know, the supernatural consequences...if you believe in that sort of thing.

Attached: 1616178.jpg (300x225, 13K)