Why didn't the Nazis deny the Holocaust at the Nuremburg Trials?

>Why didn't the defense of any Nazis include the current evidence being used by Holocaust deniers? None of the people tried for their roles in the Holocaust and otherwise refuted the truth derived from overlaps in evidence from records and testimonies not only of prisoners but guards and SS members as well. If the Holocaust didn't happen, wouldn't there still have been loyal guards/soldiers willing to testify on behalf of their leaders, if they hadnt visited camps or seen executions, that the doors were not airtight or that the prisoners in occupied areas were transported to safety and not detained/killed?

>Even if it was a kangaroo court, the trials were forced to record and investigate all allegations and testimony, even that of the defendants as well as falsified or single-testimony claims. The Nazis knew that they would likely be sentenced to life in prison or death regardless, so why did they not try to defend themselves and their ideology to the end? Even people accused of rape fight back harder in court than the Nazis did.

These men were prepared to die and sacrifice not only their own lives but their country and family as well for their ideology. They could have blurted out about torture or how it didn't happen at any time, and transcribers and reporters would be forced to take note of it. Journalists have been known to compromise secrets all the time for readers/listeners/viewers, and something along the lines of "Nazis tortured during War Tribunal" would have been the scoop of the century, would it not?

Attached: 1551389650237.png (805x828, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PaulaRosenbergZeugenaussageBeimFrankfurterAuschwitzProzess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States
garysam.typepad.com/photos/rosenbergs/image-2.html
holocaust.cz/de/opferdatenbank/opfer/29038-paula-rosenberg/
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/11-21-45.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_chemists
pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/pol.20130223
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/08-31-46.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus
hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
fredautley.com/pdffiles/book01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holocaust did happen. Jow Forums is just being reactionary as always.

If I recall correctly at least one of them did say during the court that the Allies used torture to force him to sign a paper where he admitted to being guilty of a genocide. Some high-ranking officer or a camp commander. That complaint was of course ignored.

holocaust happened, dont believe pol retards

>Implying all those reporters weren't Jewish rats complicit in the ordeal
Nice try, Shlomo.

Btw folks, if you type sage in the options field before you post it allows you to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oyboy in the body of the message without filtering it.

Attached: honk honk faggot.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They did, i guess you have not read all of the court documents or the english translated ones are not accurate. I have not read the english minutes so i have no idea.
A relative of mine was at Auschwitz for 2 weeks for medical trials against Typhus
He was one of thousands of Germans put before a court after the Nuremberg Trials, and just like most who had the luck to be put before a court after the Nuremberg Show, he was given a fair trial by American prosecutors and let go because there has been no proof that he witnessed anything criminal, eventhough there were several jewish "eye witnesses" testifying against him, American prosecutors found my relative to be more credible about his time at Auschwitz II and Birkenau than any of the witnesses with a grudge
That trial was in the late 1950s and early 1960s btw
>pic related

Attached: IMG_0001.png (876x583, 798K)

Holocaust happened, but they changed the details. There weren't as many deaths as we thought, there wasn't as much torture as we thought. The heroes are always the winners in war, the villains are the losers and so they have to be made as evil as possible so everyone forgets the awful things the "heroes" did
Did it happen? Yes
Was it as bad as history teaches? No

They were tortured. Do some research

The same reason liberals disagree with waterboarding ironically

Too bad nobody of you can understand german because ALL post-Nuremberg trial eyewitness testimonies between 1949-1972 are online as audio files on archive.org
They're hilarious, especially whenever an american prosecutor points out via german translator how the witness just lied and how this and that makes no sense
No wonder they don't exist anywhere with english subtitles, voiceover or text
For those here who understand german, here is one of the most hilarious ones:
>archive.org/details/PaulaRosenbergZeugenaussageBeimFrankfurterAuschwitzProzess
Enjoy
>pic related, same relative as first pic

Attached: SCN_0001a.png (855x583, 928K)

Proof? Why didn't more come forward? There should have been a snowball effect since it's easy to recognize that banding together and making those statements would force a societal reaction.
Back then reporters and journalists were more trustworthy than today, and they were clearly willing to shit on the political establishment for popularity. Also, reporters were shilling hard against communism and helped the Red Scare take hold in the US around the same time. Why wouldn't they have pushed more sympathetic views to leftism if they were Jewish puppets?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States

Attached: 1545001999258.jpg (350x486, 31K)

See:You're indeed right about american journalists having been more trustworthy, but instead of telling lies to the public they didn't report on topics and cases such as the ones i mentioned

Attached: SCN_0002a.png (845x524, 726K)

>They were seen as having more credibility at that time therefore they were actually credible.
>Let me introduce a red herring. Let's talk about Communism instead.
Nice pilpul, kike. Journalism has always been run by Jews. It has always been the Lügenpresse.

The Katyn forest massacre was covered up for a decade before the truth came out

that account sounds believable, what do you find inconsistent?

garysam.typepad.com/photos/rosenbergs/image-2.html
holocaust.cz/de/opferdatenbank/opfer/29038-paula-rosenberg/

These are the only occurrences of a Paula Rosenberg I can find; and if you can't prove that those testimonies are real or in an archive somewhere and actually presented/gathered during the trials, it seems highly likely that they are fake.

Do you have any of the alleged court documents? Anecdotes on a Mongolian Milk Fermentation board don't count.

>but instead of telling lies to the public they didn't report on topics and cases such as the ones i mentioned
Bold claim, but American journalists have historically reported on scandals/conspiracies, like I pointed out with the list. Nazis being tortured during the trials or alleging the Holocaust didn't happen would make headlines insanely fast, out of the pure absurdity to the public. (We have all this evidence but the Nazis are STILL denying it? Why?)

It's not a red herring. Communism was invented and spread by Jews. If the Jews really had such control over the media, wouldn't they have portrayed Communism in a positive light throughout the entire 20th century? If journalism is really "Lügenpresse", wouldn't there be other outlets that gain popularity due to telling the truth, verifiable not only by the readers but also independent scholars and investigators?

>Quadruple posting because no one is biting his shit kike bait
Fucking pathetic, Chaim. Going to shoot your trash down for the lurkers.

The Jews play both sides, left and right. At the time, the kikes needed to keep the ideological battle against the Soviets going in order for their golem (the U.S.) to maintain superpower status. This also allowed them an excuse to later engage in proxy wars overseas. The kikes knew they weren't going to get a communist revolution on U.S. soil then, so they drummed up anti-communist propaganda to further their own interests, and it worked.

Attached: keep pilpuling.png (625x626, 16K)

Are you a nazi?

>The Katyn forest massacre was covered up for a decade

Make that four decades.

Just takes a little longer for the holocaust.

Why wouldn't the Jews merge their USSR and US "golems" into one, or promote closer ties? Communism has greater power centralization and they were free to gulag dissenting opponents in those systems. Why have proxy wars when they could have just had the US and USSR intervene directly in the Middle East and secure Israel via UN troops with their massive influence? It seems like an incredibly roundabout way to squander their time and alleged power.

Proof they were tortured? I mentioned in
that one or a few coming forward would likely lead to a cascade, just like with women and rape allegations today. The top Nazis knew they were going to be sentenced to life in prison or death, so they had nothing to lose but the protection of their beliefs and people to gain.

Because they were actually killing Jews, and rightly fucking so. Jews are a plague. Why do you think they've been expelled over 300 times from areas all around the globe?

Proof for your allegations? You'd have to show that the conclusions on statistics historians and the Nuremberg judges came to via forensics and investigation was wrong with your own research, evidence, and surveys.

> Nuremberg judges came to via forensics and investigation

You realize that wasn't a real trial? The defence couldn't question what was brought up, had to accept it and just talk around it.

I could be mistaken, but didn't most people on trial defend, or at least not entirely regret their actions?

Just because something is historically widespread doesn't mean it's correct or logical. Why did so many civilizations, including in the West, use elemental mercury for medical purposes? Why did people dump sewage and trash onto the streets in cities?

CUZ ME AND MY FELLOW WHITES REALLY DID DAT SHIT

Attached: 1551298632686s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Because they weren't aware of the negative effects
>inb4 kicking out jews has negative side effects

Again, proof? The defense could say anything and it would be required to be transcribed and heard by the clerks and reporters present. There were even memoirs written during the trials by the defendants, none of which denied the Holocaust or brought up any of the arguments being used today. During their sentencing, the defendants could have also made a last ditch effort to tell the truth, because their closing statements were also recorded and covered by journalists.

wtf this many replies and nobody has mentioned that it is a very well known fact they used TESTICULAR TORSION to get the confessions during the trials. look it up. testicular torsion.

>Why wouldn't the Jews merge their USSR and US "golems" into one
Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

Underrated.

Attached: EMichaelJones.jpg (178x283, 10K)

They said they knew nothin gabout it. That is denial as a high ranking Nazi.

Drop some Aye Ton's

You assume all jews are one tribe.

Do i really have to link you to the full Nuremberg Court documents? They're literally everywhere, archive.org, every law university school in the US website, it's no secret one has to find.
The german minutes on the other hand are accessible through the Bundesarchiv, and since Germany isn't a democracy, you need to prove you're a researcher or student and then request them.
I'm a Historin, so i can access the through my university login, i assume if you're an american student it should work as well
>LINK
>avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/11-21-45.asp
In english and i'm sure you don't need help navigating.
Again, no idea if they're different in english translation regarding german tesimonies and interrogations, i doubt it to be honest. So they should be accurate

Attached: SCN_0001.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Well, it certainly let the US develop nukes as well as other technologies/discoveries during and after WWII because of the influx of high IQ Jewish physicists and chemists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_chemists

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/pol.20130223

>being literally Nat Soc but having a Jew all over your funeral
>Christcucking this hard

And? If they could foment ideological rivalry between the US and USSR so easily, why wouldn't they just flip to the opposite direction and portray the USSR in a positive light to promote de-escalation and collaboration? All they would have to do is prevent any stories from surfacing that severely criticized the Soviets and switch to praising them and their political and economic models. They could have also just shilled for the US to stay out of the way while the USSR spent time and resources civilizing the rest of the world instead of encouraging proxy wars and interventionism.

Who said that and what was said? As far as I can tell, they used the "following orders" excuse, rather than outright denial. The high ranking Nazis should have known whether or not the Holocaust was happening, and been able to issue a definitive no or refutation with evidence, rather than an "I don't know".

Show me where it was not used.

>Trying to derail your own bait thread this hard
Did you forget we were discussing the Nuremburg trials, Jew? You really think I'm going to unironically address this shit?
>Why wouldn't the Jews merge their USSR and US "golems" into one

Attached: pilpuls lmao.jpg (600x602, 46K)

OP will ignore this.

Attached: EMichaeIJones.jpg (178x283, 11K)

They were tortured

"I'll claim it was 1,000,000 jews, 6,000,000. I don't care just make it end." - /ourguy/ being tortured by English.

Partly agree, being a Christian (not american evangelical Israel End of Day Faggotry) though wasn't too uncommon. Of course Ben Shapiro and other historically illiterates are succesful claiming "nazis" were "atheistic nihilists" but that's BS.
Many were split, being pagan on one side of the family and christian on the other.
Yeah that happened a lot, not uncommon.
On german Graveyards in trad regions like mine you will often find Gravestones that are either germanic pagan or christian, and sometimes you will find both on one gravestone so both families are satisfied
>pic related is one example from a graveyard near where i grew up
Also let me point out that pagan families in some regions of Germany/Austria/Switzerland are not LARP pagan wicca faggotry like american media and americans portray it.
It's a leftover tradition from pre-christian times, especially in southern Germany in the Alps.

Attached: IMG_02000.jpg (800x741, 268K)

That's interesting, how do they practice paganism?

They were tortured. Some died. And their families were threatened.
No, it never happened.

Attached: ThereWasNoHolohoax.jpg (1804x2160, 888K)

The one man who had the most to do with making the first Atomic bomb possible, was Fermi.

Thank you both for your input on this.

Yeah if the Nazis did anything wrong, it was letting them emigrate and inadvertently letting them help make humanities most destructive weapon of all time.
Also I could only find 2-3 out of the important physicists in the Manhattan project that were exiled German Jews.

Fermi was married to a Jew you fucking idiot.

>Do i really have to link you to the full Nuremberg Court documents? They're literally everywhere, archive.org, every law university school in the US website, it's no secret one has to find.
I have read the archives, including the transcripts and documents on Harvard and Yale. There were no statements that the Holocaust did not occur. In fact, the defendants acknowledged the mass murders following the presentation of evidence, but they denied their knowledge of it, hence the not guilty pleas.

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/08-31-46.asp

>HERMANN WILHELM GOERING (Defendant): ... Repeatedly we have heard here how the worst crimes were veiled with the most secrecy. I wish to state expressly that I condemn these terrible mass murders to the utmost, and cannot understand them in the least. But I should like to state clearly once more before the High Tribunal, that I have never decreed the murder of a single individual at any time, and neither did I decree any other atrocities or tolerate them, while I had the power and the knowledge to prevent them.

>HANS FRITZSCHE (Defendant): I regret that the Prosecution has undertaken to generalize the crimes, because it is bound to add still more to the mountain of hatred which lies upon the world. But the time has come to interrupt the perpetual cycle of hatred which has dominated the world up to now.' It is high time to call a halt to the alternate sowing and reaping of new harvests of hatred. The murder of five million people is an awful warning, and today humanity possesses the technical means for its own destruction. Therefore, in my judgment, the Prosecution should not replace one hatred by another.

One defendant was even imprisoned in an extermination camp after the attempt on Hitler's life.
>HJALMAR SCHACHT (Defendant): And this when the end of the war found me in the Flossenbuerg extermination camp, where I had been imprisoned for 10 months, and where I escaped Hitler's order of murder only by a merciful fate. At the conclusion of this Trial I stand shaken to the very depths of my soul by the unspeakable suffering which I tried to prevent with all my personal efforts and with all attainable means, but which in the end I failed to prevent not through my fault.

the big question is did the nazis dress as jews, hop onto exodus, go to israel and become the cruel cunts attacking palestinians now? my mother was in a concentration camp and she said the main nazis were got out by the Americans

>I have never decreed the murder of a single individual at any time, and neither did I decree any other atrocities or tolerate them, while I had the power and the knowledge to prevent them.

What more denial do you want.

Goering was named the "Lion of Nuremberg" for standing agains the allied lies.

I'm just saying, if the Jews had such power in media and government that would be required to suppress and fabricate a genocide, they could have done much more in the way of influencing public opinion and cementing their control over society.

Not knowing about something does not mean that you deny it happened.

better question is why does Jow Forums like Nazis for gassing the jews if they believe the Nazis didn't actually gas the jews?

Attached: 1545950862395.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Mostly through specific pagan traditions from the alpine regions like Perchtenlauf, Rauhnacht, Tischziachn, Wintersonnenwende etc.
I'm sure you heard of Krampus, Krampus is a commercialized or "general" modern verson of a pagan tradition for example.
Google the Book called:
>"Wilder Mann: The Image of the Savage"
then check out images, it's a book about the customs, traditions and culture of the pre-christian pagan regions of Europe. Should give you an idea
>pic related another example of a gravestone on the same cemetary

Attached: IMG_0006.jpg (1000x750, 390K)

he doesnt know about the (((nazis)))

If you haven't contacted your family in a few months, I dare you to know the details of their death without anyone having told you what's happened to them but me.

Imagine, I'm your only line of contact and I'm telling you that they died in a particular way. You're only able to accept or deny.

Given that I have no real authority over you, I'm a stranger, your initial reaction is to deny it immediately.

However, if I was a police officer, a lawyer, judge, etc. If you knew your family lived in the same region embroiled in war... You'd be a little more likely to believe me, wouldn't you?

But what if I lied?
What if I had just estranged you from your family, under the pretenses that they're now dead and bodies burned to ash etc? You would have no internet, no communication web to draw from, no way of knowing what really happened other than my word.

That is what happened during the alleged Holocaust. Literally just people insisting it happened.

>Taking an anime waifu poster seriously
Oy vey

Attached: 1534836887085.jpg (1096x1600, 762K)

I hope you realize you're discrediting yourself by holding this position. Not even the Jews themselves deny the power they hold in media. You need to learn how to shill, Jew. If you're gonna bait, don't derail your own thread with discussion about communism and control of media. It makes you look like a fool and your original claim gets discarded much easier.

>I wish to state expressly that I condemn these terrible mass murders to the utmost
Doesn't sound like he's saying it didn't happen.

>Jew dominated colleges don't have evidence of the Holocaust not happening
No waaay

Attached: 1534836378734.png (900x600, 763K)

So no proof behind your allegation of "Lügenpresse"?

>Show me the old newspapers!
You're being a total fag btw

Attached: 1550947162447m.jpg (1024x736, 231K)

Both Fritzsche and Schacht were aquitted at Nuremberg btw. Fritzsche however was jailed for a while by the new german government, eager to cuck to the allies.

>they could have done much more in the way of influencing public opinion and cementing their control over society.
Why do you think every second character in tv shows, games, etc is either a trannie or in a gay marriage

Why don't you start by researching Operation Mockingbird?

Attached: 1545933779496.png (805x1174, 487K)

onions

Attached: 1541274029505m.jpg (514x1024, 171K)

>onions

Attached: froggy.png (334x346, 120K)

All I see is a conjectural story. The trials and historians took into account archaeological evidence, paper records, and testimony not only from prisoners, but also German soldiers and officers.
All it takes is a few determined researchers with an equal or greater magnitude of evidence as well as clear and unambiguous documentation of their investigation process to receive debate in academic journals. There's plenty of colleges that aren't dominated by Jews in the US and elsewhere.

Learning to code yet, schlomo?

Attached: 1537019673795.jpg (650x702, 91K)

Basedboy

Attached: 1529694735045.png (913x965, 445K)

>He didn't read it
>Doesn't see the dates
Kys

The holocaust DID in fact happen, IN DRESDEN.

Been awhile since I dug deep into the hollow hoax but I think they spiked their testimony. (Include off the wall shit and people just went with it)

These people also had children and wives and such and they would have went after them too if they didnt testify.

Attached: 8972D2DB-18AC-4166-B27C-57AB9F60D47C.jpg (505x1024, 103K)

They were tortured and they were merely show trials which were not bound by normal rules of evidence. They whole thing was a sham. The allies brought in Jewish interrogators who used testicular crushing and who knows what else to get signed confessions.

78thp;bp

Attached: 1550242519443m.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

>One newspaper source
>One of your articles says it's an economic and financial war
>Another one says they're terrorised by "Hitlerist antisemitism" and are trying to compel "Fascist Germany to end its campaign of violence and suppression directed against its Jewish minority".
>CIA wasn't founded until after the Nuremburg trials in 1947

>Krampus
This looks like devil worship to me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

>But they insist it happened!
That's not much of an argument. Worse than my hypothetical, in an attempt to open your eyes to a situation out of your control.

Many didn't know the war was over until they were captured, tortured, and questioned. They had to information other than "YOU KILLED THEM ALL".

Attached: CwP74spWcAE71ji~2.jpg (960x568, 148K)

>What is Yellow Journalism?

They tortured them mercilessly. Look up the Simpson Commission. Out of 139 men put on trial for alleged crimes at Dachau, 137 (all but 2) had their testicles crushed beyond repair during "interrogation".

hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html

>Ghost adventures is a reputable source

>Oy vey only one old newspaper, goyim?
>Surely the kike-dominated media didn't slip up!
It slips up all the time. You're just selective in your rationale.

Attached: 1551272373625m.jpg (1006x1024, 117K)

>Jews being persecuted before WWII means the Holocaust didn't happen
>Jewish population figures in Central and Eastern Europe being around 6,000,000 in the 1930s-1940s somehow disproves something?

>Politifact is press
Right, and Trump is obviously such an enemy of the Jews. He sang happy birthday to a Holocaust survivor.

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (587x603, 406K)

Wew lad.
fredautley.com/pdffiles/book01.pdf
Page 186 (page 194 in the PDF) goes into more detail.

>Jews dominating the economy and declaring war
>Oppressed
Oy gevalt
>HA! Both are photoshopped!
:smuganimeface:
Yes. They are. And you admit jews have been doctoring images for decades to favor a constructed narrative. Checkmate, jude dude.
*Edits starving typhus victims into an empty room*

Attached: 1540910150769m.jpg (904x1024, 216K)

No he didn't. You can't survive something that didn't happen.

Fuck Trump desu, he's a kike shill just like half of this thread. Double gay.

>Tfw the modern commies and Nazis both hate kikes
>Tfw it's literally just cucks, boomers, and shills that believe kikes anymore

Attached: 1551199302716.jpg (938x1024, 133K)

Attached: AD3E81F8-2531-49B5-A1A3-8D05A9340CDB.jpg (1242x2154, 1.08M)

Don't bump shill threads when they're about to archive, phonefag. Lurk for at least two years before you start posting.

>has never watched a kangaroo court before

Inauthoritarian states the “guilty party” is tortured into giving a scripted confesion.

Why would you want to downplay your greatest claim to fame? Seriously. you fuckers white knight for them and try to downplay their crimes when in the end people will still hate them, and all you're doing is making them seem less awesome by diminishing whatever accomplishment they achieved.