Marijuana Legalization

What does Jow Forums think of this subject?

As someone with severe health issues, I've been fed over two notepages of "medicine" that has side effects that are more dangerous than what they're treating, and on top of that, they didn't help my condition even remotely. After they sold me all that medicine and two surgeries that arguably made my condition worse, the doctor's basically gave up because medical marijuana is "only for cancer patients." Now, I suffer every day of my life and am considering moving to a state where it's legal so that I can live a normal life.

What confuses is me is why the government pushes so hard against marijuana when if you made it legal, you could make a shitton of money off taxing it and free up the prisons. What's even more baffling is that cigarettes, which don't have any positive benefits whatsoever, are legal.

I feel like marijuana legalization may be one of those things that liberals actually happen to be right about. What do you guys think? What's the reason behind the government fighting so hard against letting people use it?

Attached: 1386722093895.jpg (640x469, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ENNKr8IomkA
upi.com/Science_News/2019/02/28/Yeast-can-produce-THC-CBD-novel-cannabinoids/4411551303863/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: [email protected] (729x382, 111K)

What's wrong with drugs?

Attached: dizzy juice and puff puff stick.jpg (728x450, 43K)

Nothing, I'm okay with people using cigarettes and alcohol too since life is a fucking bitch. I was just using them to illustrate why they're legal and weed isn't, considering that they're arguably more harmful in the longterm. You'd think they'd all three be treated equally.

Legal for legitimate medical use.

Quack doctors who prescribe it for bullshit should be executed, recreational users should be publicly beheaded.

Actually, all illicit drug users should be publicly beheaded, same for drug pushers, alcohol and tobacco should be banned, all opiates should be banned.

go jerk off to blacked you cuck.

Why do you say that though user? I respect your opinion, but how does someone that recreationally uses weed after work affect you? If they're totally functional and handle their daily routine efficiently, does it really matter? Why should the government be allowed to insert itself into people's lives like this to begin with?

Attached: 0b1eacc4f08db7d70388d2d2333a51a58f172f7d3b02cb6e9857962f3a564c92.gif (640x480, 232K)

Go kill yourself Chink, you know I'm right.

>REEEE there is no way to helps them live a better life! We must protect us from ourselves!

right that people like you have been too retarded to interact with their environment since we started farming you millennia ago? good goy, don't try the herbs.

>What confuses is me is why the government pushes so hard against marijuana when if you made it legal, you could make a shitton of money off taxing it and free up the prisons. What's even more baffling is that cigarettes, which don't have any positive benefits whatsoever, are legal.
Who knew a central authority for 300 million people would be extremely slow at responding to changes in the zeitgeist except for when it fucks white people or destroys culture. It's almost as if our government is run by a group of outsiders who are just using it to plunder the nation's wealth with their banker friends.

I hope you don't drive. The roadside drug test they use in Canada is the same flawed one they use here. You can fail it even 30 hours after your last joint if you're a regular smoker. If the same standard was applies to alcohol people would be outraged. It's also my understanding DUIs are a criminal offence in Canada. Be careful.

why in god's name would a cop drug test me? First he'd have to pull me over, second I'd have to trigger his shit-sense. The first rarely happens, and cops do not have an issue with my presentation/demeanour, even when intoxicated

I firmly believe that the Feds will legalize it, within the decade. The foundations have been laid, the states have shown the tax income coming from it, big tobacco is ready to switch over.

The resistance is the old fucks in the government who grew up with the anti-pot hysteria their fathers invented.

I have no use for using it as a recreational substance, as I don't drink or do anything else. If you do? No judgement, don't care, voted to legalize pot because it's fucking ridiculous to be locking people up for it - and think if a state legalizes it, like CA, all people in prison for pot charges should have those pot charges removed from their records, and if they don't have anything else, be let go.

CBD is fucking amazing, as well. I use it. It fucking works. It's a major threat to big pharma, because they can't patent it and jack the prices up.

Most "medicine" these days are unsafe drugs from big pharma, that cause more issues than they help. CBD threatens that stranglehold they have on several parts of their markets. Homeopathic remedies often work, and work better than the overpriced big pharma junk. Berberine, a natural plant extract that works almost exactly like Metaformin for diabetics, also helps other issues like high blood pressure, and has a weight loss component because of how it lowers blood sugar levels, but most doctors won't prescribe berberine, because big pharma can't patent it, and it won't cause more issues they can sell more drugs to cure/manage.

Legal pot is coming. And it will be fine. Now that they have the tax angle figured out and proof from the states it's there, it will happen.

>a worthless leaf
>loving drugs
Just what they’ve programmed you for, you deserve this after all your good work!

Attached: A9AFBA29-E00E-4043-ADFC-23879FF73A58.jpg (658x768, 61K)

the average person is barely harmed in functionality by marijuana use, and on the contrary, stands to discover use for major physiological relief and performance enhancement.

I never encourage people with great health and a clear focus to start smoking weed. With that said, anyone mildly adventurous is gonna try it, and those headstrong and conservative are usually well adjusted in their choice to avoid, perhaps even when they are in pain/have other immunological issues.

>oy vey everything is the jews
I'm not telling you to smoke it, faggot

Dude, you've 4channed yourself retarded. "Legal" drugs are all made by Big Pharma, who are owned by actual Jews. Merck was founded by a Jew.

Pot is the least Jewish recreational drug around. If any criticism can be made of it, it's been supporting the cartels who import it.

Stop huffing autism, retard.

I see you haven't been following Canadian law changes. The police can now set up mandatory intoxicant check points and either breathalyse or mouth swab you without cause now. Look it up. You literally could just be the unlucky one chosen for a swab.

Again, CBD is fucking amazing. It works. I use it. It has no THC, or so little it doesn't matter, and it helps everyone I know who tries it.

Legal pot is fine. I'm fine with it. The only people against it are autists here with moralfag sticks up their asses.

What do I think about it? It's happening and can't be stopped. There's nothing to think about. check out this monstrosity.
youtu.be/ENNKr8IomkA

I'll be okay. I smoke often enough that these tests are meaningless, and I never drive into a check point. I know my area and Canada isn't any different than yesterday other than the shitskin importation plan accelerating.

I support legalizing it
Legalize psychedelics too

Attached: 499774E0-0DC1-4A6F-90AD-5BDE7021AE3A.jpg (750x907, 272K)

>within the decade
I'd argue within the next two years the federal laws will be changed. The large multi state operators are already pushing for it. My suggestion? Invest in Acreage Holdings. Any multi state operator with that level of political connection is going to do very well. John Boehner is on their board of directors and so is former Canadian PM Brian Mulroney. It is run by Wall Street sharks not pot head wannabes.

>not understanding I was making fun of you
The absolute state of being a Leaflet.

>if you don’t like illegal drugs I bet you live off otc and prescriptions!1!!
You’re fucking yourself over in both cases you braindead mongrel. Our bodies were made without external substances like drugs and alcohol, it’s a sign of weakness if you need those to survive. Also nice reddit spacing, please go back where people actually give a shit about your incoherent arguments.

people neglect the benefits of THC and the complex biochemical package produce by different strains. THC is essential for the treatment of many disorders.

CBD is great for those who do not wish to be intoxicated, but it ain't the only medicinal part.

I'm only saying this as I know a guy who smoked at 9 and got tested at 4 the next day and failed. His life has been ruined by it. Lost his license and his job because he can't get to work.

>Our bodies were made without external substances like drugs and alcohol
wrong and goyimpilled

Sounds like a workplace drug test.

I wouldn't be shocked, but I think Trump will save it as a second term thing. He'll use it to distract everyone while he's getting more unpopular shit done.
More states will definitely legalize it - when NY does, it's over. The market there is too big, it will be a juggernaut, and the Fed legalizing it will be a formality.

The savings for the state just from wasting time having cops look for it alone are worth it, and the taxes too lucrative.

The only real fight will be from big pharma, because they can't patent anything in it, so I'd bet they're working with Monsanto for hybrids they can sell "CBD+" and THC enhanced" with, and patent the seeds and compounds, but once it's legal...they're fucked. And that's a good thing.

It was a roadside test. Same one they use in Canada. The thing is bullshit as it measures content but is not correlated to level of impairment.

Well, that's on him, if you can't afford getting found out then DON'T SMOKE, I had to go cold turkey because in my current job they do random urine tests and I for sure don't want to ruin my life.

Wow, someone's a very angry little incel with a moralfag stick up their ass, aren't they?

>reddit spacing
Ah, the refuge of the incel.

Oh, I'm aware. THC is incredibly important for things like cancer patients, and the issues they have with nausea from chemo. Seen it with family. It's fucking obnoxiously ridiculous that an oncologist will stand there and say "We know certain illegal substances will help with your relative's nausea, and we can't prescribe, endorse or suggest it...but...."

If they were smart they would be investing in it already. All of the companies based out of Canada are only doing it for legal reasons. As soon as the USA market is open the large scale growers are going to make a fortune. Smart people would be getting in now before this happens. Imagine investing in cigarette companies when cigarettes first became a thing. Same idea. Acreage and Liberty Health Sciences are my favourite USA ones. Aurora is my favourite Canadian one as it has massive levels of production and provides medical dope all over the world. All it needs is a big name partner and it will take off like the others. The rumor is they're in talks with Coca Cola for a weed based drink.

Urine tests are even more unfair. It took me 45 days to pass a piss test. I clearly was not inebriated for 45 days.

Employment testing is fucking obscene. Especially for alcohol, tobacco, and pot. Or anything.

I actually had a good enough relationship with my last boss that I told him I would fail the piss test he sprung on me out of nowhere. Luckily he didn't want to lose one of his better employees so he just said fuck it. Took a huge gamble on that one being up front like that.

Weed is degenerate and should not only remain illegal but penalties increased. First arrest: 5 years in prison. The prisons should be more like labour camps than current prisons. Work the degenerate weed addicts until they never want to smoke again. Second arrest: life in prison work camp without eligibility for parole for 20 years. Third arrest: execution.

the idea is they want to screen out drug users. they never succeed, especially with coke/meth/opoids etc but they have no particular love of pot-smokers either, and are happy to see any pot smoker jump through the hoop to past the test.

disgusting nigger

Based britbong

This is why no one takes the far right seriously LOL

Attached: 0843C2DC-CB04-4E3C-9D30-D83D0D4A70E0.jpg (750x350, 114K)

you need to smoke some weed.

You want the redpill? It doesn't matter at this point. Smoke up and toke up all you want. Turn yourself into a giggling feminized bitch while your doomed race is wiped out, maybe it will help you forget that you chose to be a slave.

Attached: 1547820633457.png (861x758, 26K)

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS MAAAARRRRIIIIIJJJJUUUUAAAAANNNNAAAA

HELL YES

with taco gibs included

Based.

You're fucking retarded. It's a goddamn plant, dude. I think people like you who would be willing to take a human life just because they used weed to relieve their anxiety are the ones that should be executed.

It's just a plant hahaha, it's just your foreskin lol relax, it's just gay sex you prude, it's just slicing your dick off dude.

Non sequitur

Nice strawman argument, fuckass. I bet you'd be slurping those narcotics up like candy if you actually had to have a surgery.

As a Professor of Linguistics at Harvard University, I support the legalization of Marijuana.

-Noam Chomsky on Pol

Game Over that's Noam Chomsky in support now

you have been out classed BLIP degenerates

Cali fucked you in the arse just now...

upi.com/Science_News/2019/02/28/Yeast-can-produce-THC-CBD-novel-cannabinoids/4411551303863/

Yeast can produce THC, CBD, novel cannabinoids
"The economics look really good," researcher Jay Keasling said. "The cost is competitive or better than that for the plant-derived cannabinoids."

These fuckers are tryna corner the market...

It follows perfectly you dumbfuck. Just because you say it's "just a plant" doesn't mean that it doesn't have any harmful effects, and you might have been able to figure that out if your drug addled brain still functioned properly.

>inb4 show me the harmful effects
look at any state with weed legalized, who was behind the legalization, and tell me if it's a place you want to emulate and if those people were trustworthy

Depends on the company. I worked for one that started drug screening. Everyone got all anxious and buying pee cleaning kits and shit...and everyone passed. Found out later, the company only paid for opoid testing.

You bait is old and moldy.

I would lay off the xanax, it has made you terribly obnoxious.
Better yet, fix your oh so shit life that you feel the need to spend time debating against a plant on a Siberian tiger training website.

I don't take any drugs and it takes like 30 seconds to type a post. Seethe all you want nigger-brained pot smoker.

I am not seething, I am worried about your state of mind. Like any friend would be. A plant, which God created, has you in a tizz. It's disturbing to watch, really unnerving.

Attached: newschanging.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Seething.

Weed makes normal a state of mind which is, pretty much, the opposite of nepsis. It's fun at first, but it becomes hell with regular use.

>t. ex-pothead

>god created wieners. I should therefor sit on them. It is only natural and good

Stop smoking weed faggot. you'll never get as far in life using it

Cigarettes, like coffee, have been proven to increase productivity on average...marijuana, the exact opposite. I don't care if its legal, as long as it is legal for me to fire potheads

wrong person sorry

as long as it solely benefits you

I say decriminalize it nationwide and leave the rest up to state laws

maybe we should give you meth too to hand out to your employees, why tf not? why you get more money and enhance the NPC ECONOMY. and that is, ...good, its a good thing
yea thats good. what else can we do? maybe let you hire babies again to work?

The whole "plant" thing is bullshit, no matter which side you choose. Pretty much everything we use, prescribed or not, comes from plants.
Alcohol - fermentation sugars from plants
Tobacco - combustion of plants
Opiods - comes from plants

Mankind has been using and abusing plants the entire time we've been around, and i'm sure our ancestors learned eating certain plants had different effects.

"It's just a plant' is just hippy dippy shit, that lingers, and is meaningless.

Pot is harmless in most people's interactions with it. The people who abuse it, will abuse other substances, if they can't get pot. That's also human nature, and drug laws won't change it.

And, people who apply religion (fairy tale) based morality on human nature are the weakest minds of them all.

As long as it benefits the entire company, faggot

Its better than alcohol so it makes sense to legalize it. Problem is trying to fill the quotas required to fill the for profit prisons. There would be a lot of fines if they don't fill those prisons.

You think meth heads are good workers? Dumb fuck

this is the only Constitutional answer

they don't want to free up the prisons

they number of people in jail is by design

Take a second and read the dumb shit that you write...its obvious you are a stupid pothead, you make no sense. There is no logic in your post. I imagine you are a horrible worker, if you even work at all.

uh company? is not a person
its you 're wallet nigger.
just ask hitler about it you fucking nigger. productivity only goes one way. other than that your a gangbanging mob slanging KIKE jew niggerfaggot doing nothing anyway but the ol jewry

so btw, should we make it legal for you to hire babies again as long as it benefits your wallet or the NPC ECONOMY which i already said

I hinted at it and you kjow it and are trying to use it to screw everybody else over here so, ill reveal it.

like fucking oh yea when they speak about the economy, it could be whatever the fuck but nothing about value of money ever matters. like everythign you talk about you stupid faggot.

lol, take a look everyone...this is what cannabis does.

it would benefit the country if you were fired out of a cannon into the ocean

hey fuck yo8u nigger.

you wrote fire employees over pot. as you agree with what they do now. fire employees, this is what im saying, for having pot in their system during a pee test.

ok, so what, over the weekeend smoked pot
FIRE HIM FIRE HIM
thats you thats you. yea ok. here hire some babies because anyone who is an employer, we know what im saying. the type s of employers, who makes 100000x like this much more than the employees do that make everythign for them.

Attached: potheads.jpg (275x183, 8K)

myabe we shouldl talk about all the handouts an employer gets from the government. and talk about why the fake money spending by the government, "inflation" should only weigh down on the employee,
if you look at wage increase and productivity since the idk when, like 70s charts, i dont have one.

one way or the other it affects you fagot

you end up with drug addict on all the things you talk about and worse, cops, who would protect your ass from somebody blowing your head off for being a humongous gigantic collossal faggot you are

Attached: Faggotpsa.gif (194x144, 206K)

Drug use is degenerate.
/thread

Potheads are like pitbull apologists, they will deny reality even when the evidence is right in front of them.

Plenty of things should be legal and government regulated for not only revenue but safety as well. If there are ATF/FDA standards about what can or can't go into weed and weed products, it protects consumers. Just like with the original Pure Food and Drug Act.
The same can be said for prostitution. An open, regulated, and taxed system would be beneficial to the government, workers, and the public, as well as tightening the noose around sex trafficking.

Well, they're potheads.

Pot use is a spectrum. Some people smoke once in a while. Some bathe their brains in THC day and night. Find what level annoys you the least in your personal life, and mind your business for the rest.

I say let people do what they want to do

Yeah the government needs more tax money to spend on niggers, spics, and Israel.
>If there are ATF/FDA standards about what can or can't go into weed and weed products, it protects consumers.
*sips Roundup*

My level is not abiding pothead losers and their pathetic society destroying habit.

We should be much more free then we are. In 20 years they'll look back on these times in horror like we look back on the days of the spanish inquisition.

Why do you give a damn what other people do with their lives. Society is fucking gay

If all drugs laws were repealed and all cops were fired, I'd be free to shoot druggies Zombies at will.

Fucking web cops....

Well, you sit in your little moralfag domain and enjoy. Just don't tell the rest of us how to act.

You'd probably be killed by vigilantes

Legalize all drugs. End the nanny state.

Stay off drugs, kids, the manly white nationals need you not to be a sniveling little bitch cuck.

Attached: n.png (500x748, 117K)