Should he be impeached or just voted out?

Should he be impeached or just voted out?

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (1536x1024, 304K)

He’ll win re-election in 2020

Funny way of saying "re-elected".

Attached: 8bc.jpg (680x638, 65K)

He should be the real life God Emperor. Which he is.

Liberal asspain is glorious.

He should be re-elected for other 4 years of edgy tweets and muh lefty bantz

Whatever you wanna try, still gonna lose, loser.

This, Cohen had nothing and even CNN was calling him a liar before he was even finished.

I want something quicker and more permanent.

You mean: should he lift term limits or just become dictator for life?

Attached: 1533596340899.jpg (198x262, 11K)

Reported

He will for sure win re election if he isn't ((done away with))

He's just a useful idiot at this point. Dems certainly don't want Pence, and now that they control the House the damage Trump can do is quite limited. If he even runs and wins the nomination (which at this point is no guarantee), then the Dems would push the impeachment issue harder. Honestly the emoluments cases against Trump were always the most serious issue against him, and should manage to keep him busy for the remainder of his time in office.

The quickest way for him to no longer be your president is for you to get the fuck out of our country. You will be better off, and so will we.

If the Dems can get enough Republicans maybe they can give impeachment a try. Either way 2020 could easily be won by Democrats.

Nah, emoluments was a joke, Trump was not taking bribes from foreign heads of state. The emoluments thing was always a very low IQ strategy of people who didn't even know what the law was about. It is ridiculous that some morons have construed owning any business interests is a crime to be emoluments. The law was meant to prohibit the president from being bribed with money or titles, in order to influence policy. Not applicable in any way, shape or form.

Stay mad faggot

No, Trump was stubborn not to distance himself further from hotels, clubs, and rental properties frequented by foreign interests and his campaign. Any discrepancies found (like those rumored to have happened during the inauguration) will come back to bite him in the ass hard.

>being this asshurt

Attached: smug aura wendy.png (556x398, 452K)

t. /rtd/

reach term limit

if he gets voted out. it's more likely that he'll go to jail.

Impeached for what?

Attached: 1550950850427.png (640x623, 355K)

neither. he should be worshiped.

Attached: opisafag.png (587x256, 28K)

God I fucking hope so. Just imagine the absolute outrage from the left , minorites and women, gays and the few retards on pol who cant handle a centrist president. Uhh I get so giddy thinking about it

Does your democratic party even have a decent candidate? I mean, that guy is absolute shit and corrupt AF (even more so than the rest) but if they don't come up with someone decent they might lose.
Nobody fucking cares of the little guy anymore.

>Republicans too afraid to take responsibility
>Mainstream Democrats too afraid to destabilize the system they're entrenched in
Give me more young lefties who aren't afraid to blow up this swamp shit.

for keeping his word and doing good job, SO UNPOLITICAL!

He should be Made God Emperor and you should be executed for Treason

During the civil war most of the zionists will flee, but some will be captured and executed

no

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 7.42.27 AM.png (1200x755, 549K)

Executed for being a traitorous zionist.

doesn't matter who's president, after 2 years in office I stop listening to anything they say and stop giving a shit. Nothing ever changes.