How do you reconcile your belief in God with belief in the inferiority of certain races?

Why could God create lesser races? Why would God create different religions? Why could God create Satan? I’m not trying to be le edgy fedora, but I’m an atheist who is trying to understand. I don’t want to be an atheist.

Attached: 539A8D12-1A38-465B-8DE4-67FE41626EE6.png (552x426, 140K)

Savage

Attached: 51stateisrael_illdoit.jpg (1191x463, 116K)

I don't believe in god

You have to be sub 100 iq to believe in Christian God.

Attached: 1551032381414.jpg (355x356, 78K)

>God says sin corrupts man
>blacks do some of the most depraved rituals
It's not hard.

God has no control over creation. Natural selection is simply probabilistic outcomes.

Of course god hates niggers or he wouldn't have made them so ugly and stupid

I like your new message Wayne. Manifest Zionism.

Why make blacks then?

hwy are you even in this thred

>Why could God create lesser races?
tools for whites and east asians

>Why would God create different religions?
he didn't

Why could God create Satan?
i don't understand this personally. you generally need to be intelligent to fully understand certain actions of god.

*why would God create Satan?

Why would God not make himself more evident? Why even bother with this whole song and dance of life on earth?

Nowhere it is written in the Bible that states people of all race are equal. In fact, it states perfectly clear that women are different from men, that Jews and Gentiles will be judged differently, and that, according to Paul, God had blessed with certain spiritual gifts, some more than others. The Bible does state to treat people with respect regardless of the differences, in a way you wanted to be treated if they were in their position, however.

>The supernatural
/x/

God didn’t create blacks. They’re an abomination and perversion of His creation by feral angels. He made angels with free will and they defied Him. He didn’t make jews either. Eve fucked the devil, not eat an apple. None of this resolves until His return to clean up this mess.

Niggere aren't people and they don't have souls. That being said God is not benevolent and he put niggers on the Earth to torment humans.

Politics and religion are inextricably linked. Also you are the big gay

>Why could God create Satan?
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of scripture if you think this. God created Lucifer the angel, yes, but Lucifer fell of his own accord.

>Answer: In Luke 10:18 Jesus says, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” The context of these words is the return of the 70 (or 72) disciples that Jesus had sent out to evangelize and prepare His way to Jerusalem (see verse 1). When the 70 return and give their report, they are joyful and a little surprised that “even the demons submit to us in your name” (verse 17). Jesus’ first words in reply are, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven” (verse 18).

>In referencing Satan’s fall from heaven, Jesus most likely had in mind Isaiah 14:12, “How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” The fall of Satan that Jesus saw happened after Lucifer’s sin, before Adam and Eve’s temptation in the Garden of Eden. In his pride, Lucifer had lifted himself up, but God had cast him down out of his original place in heaven (although he retains a limited access to heaven for now, according to Job 1:6). Jesus’ statement in Luke 10:18 speaks of Jesus’ pre-existence and the Lord’s defeat over the power of Satan in a general sense.

>When Jesus’ disciples came back to report their joy over their authority over demons, Jesus, in so many words, tells them they should not have been surprised. Satan is a fallen foe and has always been subject to the authority of the Son of God. Jesus had sent the 70 out in His authority, which extends over the demonic realm. Satan’s fall “like lightning” indicates that his judgment in heaven was swift and obvious. Not only did Jesus give the 70 authority over devils, but He also enabled them “to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy” (Luke 10:19).

>How do you reconcile your belief in God with belief in the inferiority of certain races?
Evolution explains their inferiority.

But why have free will encompass evil? Surely it was within an omnipotent God’s power to create a world in which no evil was evil capable of being committed while still allowing for free will.

For example, gravity is an inviolable law. Can’t get around it. We don’t view it as an encroachment on our free will that we cannot just float around and such. Similarly, it wouldn’t be a violation of free will per say if you simply couldn’t do evil. Especially considering that this is supposedly the state heaven is in

Good question Satan ask one of your disciples in Israel.

>Why could God create lesser races

God created evolution. Right?
Evolution only works with inequality.
It only works if some are better than others.

Surely God had to have known Satan, or Lucifer as he had created him, would fall. Why would he create an angel he knew would fall and create so much trouble?

Again I really want to believe.

Because we act like him we are made in his image and so we feel the same things he does Evil is evil and good is good because of the knowledge we have

I’m not a Zionist. I used to be when I was a Christian. Which, incidentally, was the impetus for me to become a cucked neocon faggot. I also believed in open borders as a result because “god made us all the same. Race is skin deep”

But didn’t God create the world as it is (within 7 days) ex nihilo? If not, how do we know which parts—if any at all—were meant to be taken literally?

I sort of meant how why would god allow satan to exist. thanks for the info though.

If you understood that literal godforms enslaved them within a system of control for millennia that is only now finally breaking, it will make sense to you why they're like this

Man was once 1 race(ape) and then ate from fruit of the tree of knowledge (sentience), which then began to make bad choices(Women: oooh, Tyrone's dick is so big and he's violent, let's make babies instead of me and that responsible provider) since their bad decesions could be compensated for through mankind's intelligence(agriculture, weapons, etc).

Your presupposition is Whites are already perfect, which I would point out if we were perfect, then how could Hitler have lost? Clearly there is room for improvement.

Attached: 1547143020105.png (720x561, 452K)

the heathen nations are as a drop of water from a bucket.
the real israelites are the so called blacks, latinos, native americans, and all the confusion of face israelites who ARE israelites according to their father's pedigree

>I like your new message Wayne. Manifest Zionism.

Thank you.

Attached: 51stateisraelwelldoit.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

This world is of course flawed, and that gives ourselves the chance to prove we're good beings. In a world where everything was perfect, and everything was good, we would have no way of proving ourselves as individually good.

theres never been any indication anywhere in life that equality exists. the bible doesnt preach equality, scientific research has never found equality, personal experience has never shown it to exist

human equality, where one individual matches another in terms of talent, ability, skill, worth to society, etc etc has NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO EXIST. its a complete myth, and probably one of the most ridiculous beliefs of our era. its on par with medieval peasants throwing a cunt in the river to see if she'll float because she's a witch

and just as no two indivdiuals are ever equal, it follows that no two races will ever be equal. to claim otherwise is to throw all reason and evidence out the window and cling to a superstitious belief, simply because its trendy to do so in the current era. and just as we laugh at some of the ridiculous beliefs people held in centuries past, future generations will laugh at us and wonder how we could ever be so stupid as to believe in equality

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

>beasts of the field

Not hard, cunt
Have a sage, jew
>synagogue of satan
That ones for you, op

Free will. If God were to actively prevent future choices of his creatures at the moment of creation, it would by logical necessity violate free will.

lesser races are the result of their own sin (mainly incest and polygamy)

I bet girls in the 7th grade must have loved you

>I'm not trying to be edgy fedora
You most definitely are. You want someone to debate you or convert you from being an atheist but your mind is already decided. It's a bullshit thread and evidence of an intelligent Creator is self-evident in every part of nature down to the molecular level. Your probably the same faggot constantly spamming the paganism general threads, fuck off our Christian board.

Attached: 1445955521612.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Satan is actually God user.

>I don’t want to be an atheist.
Only thing worse than an athiest is a craven one

You're*
Also if you bothered to do any reading you'd find that throughout history even up to today some of the most high IQ physicists, scientists, etc. have converted to Christianity after exploring the most complex shit in the universe. Stephen Hawking was a retarded outlier.

Attached: C4550391-9B78-476E-8B28-2287ABFA2500.jpg (850x400, 61K)

>Lesser races
They are a test of our ability to master them. Like dogs and horses but way more obstinate.
>Different religions
Man has free will, man created these false faiths.
>Create Satan
Lucifer fell from grace of his own volition and where there is good there must also be evil. Think carrot and stick motivation for the human soul.

I would still argue that Satan is the one that created us. The story of Adam and Eve kinda proves it.

god is that which we are still incapable of grasping

because it wouldnt be free will, jackass.

so the fedoras finally expose themselves.

the history of triumph and shame in each race is little known, and the spiritual effects on genetics isnt known. japheth was first born, then shem, then ham. remember that the last will be first, and first last.

the founders of civilization were from ham. ham was usurped by shem, and then by us, by japheth. we are the ones dominating the world before the end of days.

now remember those of us of northern european stock were known by the other races in ancient times as good fighters, as beautiful, but many tribes were not particularly known for brilliance.

i personally believe that europe inhereted the earth because it was our time, and that we were civilized by rome and that we accepted Jesus Christ as Lord. the blessings we received even effected our genetics.

i believe the darker elements of ham and his descendants fled far after the tower of babel, and are some of the earliest examples of man, little mixed or messed with thru the years. think of southwest africans and abbos.

there is so much more to this existence bro. there is more to it than "why wont God talk to me!!!" or "why do animals seem so related to eachother?!?!" or "why did God give us a choice?!?!"

come on bro if you reason thru this you will be left with more questions than answers, and much sorrow. but ultimately it will become much clearer that the childhood hope was right all along, but that youve become so numb and empty that you have forgotten how to even get back to that hope.

Humanity's unity was shattered and scattered across the globe in many languages and races.

saved

but the logical solution would be not to have created lucifer at all.

If " GOD " had not created Satan then he would not have been able to create us and we wouldn't be here now.

Why would God make mankind lower than angels, or animals lower than mankind?

God likes hierarchy and variation. He has an intellect and so personality.

Attached: 27-god.w529.h352.jpg (529x352, 81K)

Most racists dont believe in God, the ones who claim to only do it to appeal to christfags.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Attached: D0g5dMHWkAAFQoM.jpg (834x1200, 133K)

"god" is simply a disembodied intelligence personified, a self-replicating algorithm whose goal is to colonize suitable plants in the universe and evolve self consciousness.

organized religion is a by-product of the realization of something fundamental within us. it's not like a specific intent actively creates certain attributes. the system discovers how to leverage inert matter to instantiate intelligence.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (625x1234, 177K)

Why would God make Jews the chosen people?
Do you know what the devil's purpose is? It's petty obvious.
There's only one God. One, one God.