God is consciousness shaped like a comet floating in universe

>God is consciousness shaped like a comet floating in universe
> He is constantly trying to find out where he came from

What the fuck did Alex mean by this?

Attached: 1551374202059.png (1009x808, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7y4OhbPlox0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5wJK9kcK_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

up

CTMU senpai

quick rundown for a fellow mongol?

more potato wisdom pls
>when I walk I stay at the same place
>I make the universe around me move

we are all god because we are all the universe and the universe is god. We're just the universe playing the game of humanity.

Why a comet?

>created in God's image

Attached: sperm_senpai.jpg (620x465, 21K)

Who does God inseminate then?

Alan watts was a fucking genius

yeah this is pretty accurate. everyone here is just talking to themselves.

If you had to represent a 4d entity in 3D terms the best way to describe it would be in the shape of a comet or a snake or something; it would have simultaneous access to the entire length of its timeline at once, and would be living in them all at once and affected by them all at once; the creature's "birth" is the tail of the snake or comet, and it's "death," or "main sequence" is the head or nucleus.

Attached: 1507973609806.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

The universe is sentient and is using us to observe itself. We're essentially just meat nodes transmitting telemetry at all times.

wherever you go there you are

>didn't choke him out
god, eddy is such a faggot

Redpilled

In this episode, pol drives himself crazy by over analyzing the rambling arguments of conspiracy theorist eCelebrities who are 10 sheets to the wind on whiskey coke and marijuana.

Attached: 102568a6bc4ae79f4bc226a16325f2bc8f35852c358a82fe114be085d184ed57.jpg (198x176, 14K)

yeah, I had a theory about this being the basis of Christianity

The basic gist is that God is what sits at the top of a hierarchy of beliefs, but this creates a problem. If God is the creator of man then man can never hope to become close enough to god to reach and reach the top of that hierarchy. A solution came in the form of Jesus, representing the perfect man within the entire hierarchy of living men, was necessary to materialize a hierarchy that could be pursued by common men. God became the hierarchy in and of itself.

He don't want to provoke something he can't handle

Attached: 1531581813474.jpg (205x255, 9K)

ICARUS.
Play Deus Ex

Didn't he say God knows everything except who he is?

This Alzheimeric Abrahamic theory intrigues me.

Attached: cluck.png (692x412, 460K)

God didn’t create the universe. God is our highest level of self awareness. Universal consciousness. He knows he exists and he’s everything but he’s lonely as fuck and tormented by not knowing what he is. That’s why every few billions of years or whatever it is, he explodes himself and spreads himself out in all directions to learn everything he can. Eventually he coalesces back into himself and ponders what he’s learned. An infinite cycle of big bangs and big crunches.

Sounds like Peterson-tier overintellectualization of the faith, but I am not quite sure if this is heresy per se.

Attached: 1545795423398m.jpg (652x1024, 95K)

based and spiritpilled

Have you ever smoked 5meodmt?

>we are like God
ok Satan

Not a new theory.
Hell it's even somewhat fleshed out in Memnock the Devil by Ann Rice. Not bullshitting the theory is there and moderately fleshed out.

literally just Eastern Orthodox Christianity.
God is mystical, God is the sum of everything you don't know.

>God is consciousness shaped like a comet floating in universe
Bullshit
> He is constantly trying to find out where he came from
Also bullshit

1. consciousness is all that matters. Information is all that matters.
You can not take gold or any other form of possession with you after you die.
The only thing that matters is information.Wisdom.
2. The one infinite creator knows damn well what is going on. Me and you are a part of "it".
What does "infinity" mean? There is no outside or inside. Infinity is all there is.
"God" knows whats going on. "God" is testing you. God is testing "us".

God is testing itself. We are pieces in a game.
Its a good game though

why did he start crying over his LARP dead kids?

Don’t shoot the messager he’s just repeating what the machine elves told him

Attached: 7CA613C3-28DF-4214-B127-AD673CCBBDEA.jpg (480x360, 61K)

>Lucifer is at the tail of god!

t. luciferian gnosticism

Attached: alex tranny.jpg (899x888, 98K)

>good game
if I had put in less than 3 hours I get a refund on steam

That bit was funny he’s off the chart

Fake and gay

He meant: "I'm insane, somebody please stop me, please kill me"

This is correct.

>>we are like God
>ok Satan
No, we are not LIKE god, we are little pieces of him, just as everything that makes up the universe is made of him.

In the beginning, there was nothing but god. Therefore, the universe has to be made of god.

don't get mad at him for saying the same thing you are

Basically what he's saying tho not the most eloquently this time around is describing a kind of combination of a pantheist/panentheist christian metaphysical concept of God thats fractle in nature so God. Is densest at the center of the comet that would be the classic christian conception of the omnipitent omnicient being then the less dense mist is us animals rocks planets the physical world and the "aliens" would be more correctly called demons or deadra meaning not of this world thats the empty space. It's fractal to how the physical world the nucleous of the atom has most the mass then the wavefuntion of the electron is like a dusty mist people would be the eigenstates and the "aliens" are all the values that arnt solutions to the quantum wave funtion

It's the Interdimensional theological Third Reich enchilada anons. What an absolute ride this podcast was.

youtu.be/7y4OhbPlox0

God is real because we created him through meme magic. We make god and god makes us. Everything is a meme.

Idk man because God is actually seated in meditation keeping this fucking place from tailspinning into an inter-cosmic disaster with his linear conscious will.

>machine elves
who's got the redpill on these guys?

Attached: 5718916.jpg (235x215, 8K)

What type of red pill do you need user? There is no such thing as a “thing”, all of the universe is just vibrating energy, and our experience of it is based entirely on perception. Tune in to different wave lengths and see different things. Vibrate at one level, see and feel at that level, at another, another. All manifested by us, with us being one. It’s so simple, really.

>Basically what he's saying tho not the most eloquently this time around is describing a kind of combination of
Wrong

He's a Luciferian >machine elves
>who's got the redpill on these guys?
Alex stole it from X-files

ALL OF THIS = Capt. America (Hyrda conspiracy).

Here is Alex's stolen themes of which he poisons (WELL POISONING):
William Cooper (Babylon Christian larping)
Capt America (Hydra conspiracy)
(((John Birch Society))) (Illuminati)
Ancient Aliens (History channel, Zachariah Hitchens and David Ickie)
Jow Forums
911 Truthers

>Alan watts was a fucking genius
Yeah but he called out the new age Alex Jones types hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=K5wJK9kcK_g

Attached: 155077678936.jpg (249x250, 21K)

>, all of the universe is just vibrating energy, and our experience of it is based entirely on perception.
Doesn't know what "energy" means. Says stupid shit to sound smart

Hippies

Attached: hippie.jpg (474x355, 55K)

What theory?What is the endgame of god not knowing his origins?

The way that he described it I thought they were like a sweeper program that work on the outskirts of the simulation cleaning up or defragmenting it as it continually expands.

Attached: 5718969.png (641x527, 35K)

>What is the endgame of god not knowing his origins?
expressing itself through the universe to find where it all goes to trace a line from c abd b to finally found a

or just idk creating sexy machine elves to fuck with you when you die because sigmar bless that holy comet

any know where he says nigger

maybe your the stupid fuck

>What the fuck did Alex mean by this?

he probably learned some shit that he really isn't very good at explaining.... like something that metaphorically resembles what he said, but makes way more sense, and the sense didn't really translate very well in alex's rant.

Then God isnt all mighty is he

How is it that this man is so wise

Attached: pepe_guru.png (720x720, 585K)

his version of the cosmic egg/tree. which is a metaphor for the human mind

Once you get to the end, its the beginning all over again. A sperm cell.

everything is a inverse reflection of itself.

Attached: DWFJ7DzUQAEmIky.jpg (1024x1200, 150K)

Then why does evil fight for power if it loses it the moment they "win"

Attached: 1548967487744.gif (280x280, 799K)

evil is the inverse reflection of good, action/non action.

non action means "Flow"

>your stupid

Attached: god is .....jpg (579x500, 64K)