The year is 2031 and every year a citizen is chosen at random to enact one and only one law for that year...

The year is 2031 and every year a citizen is chosen at random to enact one and only one law for that year, regardless of whether it is Constitutional. Good news! You've been picked. What do amazing new law do you enact? Mandatory recycling? Revolutionary tax reform? Human sacrifices?

Attached: wPg35W3.jpg (1793x1125, 245K)

Checked.

Candidates for office must now make literally every single piece of information they own, or is related to them, including private information like social security numbers and such, including information about them that they themselves do not own, public.

I make it law that every Jew child is to build killed, along alongside them every single Jewish male and female, after the children.
This of course, includes israeli dual citizens.

Be

I will reply only because of trips
I pass a law declaring the United States a constitutional monarchy with myself as king, followed by an immidiate declaration of the severance of several states for US as deportation targets for all minorities.

From the US*

Mate, you get one law enactment, you just listed two

I get to fuck any woman I want as long as her BMI is over 25.

For me to be the citizen chosen every year for the rest of my life until my death and then my chosen successor will be the next citizen chosen.

What determines if a child is Jewish? The matrilineal descent?

>as long as her BMI is over 25

Fuck yeah, bring on the fatties

The childs image is placed on Jow Forums.
If a certain level of anons declare him a kike he dies.

Nobody would run for office officially then, they'll just become criminal masterminds instead and rule through force, not law

I declared myself king.
I can do whatever the fuck I want nigger

Isn't that what Jow Forums is doing?

Death by anonymous opinion, I fucking love it

Only fair judgement.
Ours is the place to judge.

I dunno what pol is doing

Using the weaponry of the day (memes) to obtain power despite being a mere imageboard.

> What do amazing new law do you enact?
All Jews are henceforth exiled from the United States, all people with Jewish citizenship out, all people with duel Israeli citizenship has their US citizenship revoked, and any AIPAC funded congress member is put on trial for treason.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Glorious.

They'll return once your year runs out. You need something more permanent

Attached: 14722949836760.jpg (500x637, 78K)

ooops wrong pic

Attached: 14820409947651.png (542x681, 533K)

Abolish the federal reserve.

I end the policy of random ignorant citizens enacting laws.

No, the other pic worked well

All Jews are exiled in Antarctica, banished until their 1000th generation.

Eugenics

Attached: 1551161305567.jpg (351x351, 10K)

Every person with an IQ lower than 82 at their 18th birthday will be dropped in a 100 man battle royale. All the survivors will be deported to Kansas.