5 hours of talking about every wild conspiracy theory on internet and this is what makes Alex Jones choke...

5 hours of talking about every wild conspiracy theory on internet and this is what makes Alex Jones choke. Why is this the one "conspiracy theory" that all the so called truth tellers refuse to talk about? Won't even entertain the thought.

Attached: 1551386584112.jpg (559x517, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU&feature=youtu.be&t=14510
youtube.com/watch?v=ziiWSD6ssG4
youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
brighteon.com/6008644985001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex Jones wife is a kike.

Flat Earth is real.

Meanwhile based Eddie Bravo is married to Aryan goddess

Attached: eddie-bravo.jpg (640x640, 119K)

>and this is what makes Alex Jones choke
What is?

He knows, he is just playing dumb. And if he isn't playing dumb then he is controlled op.

Yep. Confitmed by scripture, bubbles in space, abscense of legit pics from space, ISS glitches, mason astronauts, antarctica blacklisting for travel, south hemisphere gps inacciracies, the total lack of progress in (((space))) and much more

Yeah. OP forgot to mention wtf he is referring to.

Alex "its not the jews" jones

Get outted as an establishment shill:

-Lose huge bulk of your listeners (has nothing to do with censorship

-Try usual tactics by spamming Jow Forums with 'Is Alex our guy?,' 'Who is better: Joe Rogan or Alex Jones,' 'Who is this Alex Jones guy,' and 'Is Alex Jones based?

Attached: HedgeHog_BTFO.png (1200x900, 232K)

>trying to tell space admiral earth is not spherical

Attached: ayy_lmao_engineer.png (449x500, 248K)

OP assumes our time is so completely worthless that we would waste it listening to Alex Jones cough up word vomit for 5 hours.

bravo called him a Zionist shill.
He choked up and asked Joe to get Bravo to change the subject.

>"I've been found"
So much for being descendant of ubermensch

I watched the whole thing and would pay to see another, better than billion dollar hollywood production

Attached: 1291180332293_doggo_wew_lad.jpg (123x125, 2K)

this. best fucking thing ive watched/listened to in months, maybe years

Unironically and unequivocally this

Lmfao

It wasent zionism it was The School shooting he got crap over

Agreed even though
>omg le notsees so bad oy vey
was off the fucking charts

>too much liquor
>this is what makes Alex Jones choke

They all went to the same Frat house and blew each other in a homo helios worshipping rituals the Earth is fucking Flat and no Helios worshipping peice of shit space Admiral title wearing prick is gonna convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1540363266002.jpg (858x536, 435K)

If earth was flat you couldn't launch satellites on orbits or nukes to other continents

you mean those Satellites they need for the 5g towers they need every 5 feet from each other, ALL SIGNALS ARE LAND BASED.

I’ve always been confused by people who don’t know that cell phones are land based.

Never watched him but saw a few webm of him. Dude is funny as fuck. based.
Redpill me on his funniest sketches.

Attached: 4or0nmx9pne11.png (782x767, 853K)

/thread

Truth

Attached: shocking-africa-liudmila-di.jpg (525x700, 96K)

They are land based. But if the earth was flat you wouldn't need so many of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU&feature=youtu.be&t=14510

Attached: 354344453435.png (260x280, 159K)

Alex I like but can only handle him in bits and pieces.
If 60% of his info is true or even less, it’s still better than any MSM! Ponder that thought!

Many things he Red pilled that wok the mass, You should at Least praise and Defend Alex for Calling our Sandy Hoax!
No one else in his position has the balls at his level!!!!!!
What I would ask the Anons is to Give Alex the memes and Firepower to defend and provide him with the links and proof of the hoax, the deep stuff uncovered that he might not have seen yet!?
He maybe an op on other levels but I think he goes to another level at times being so sick of the Jews and just unloads and I love that!!!

Attached: 543F26EC-BB46-4E7E-844A-B658B83A7CD9.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

That kid is already embarrassed by his parents

Alex Jones is also a man of culture. It cannot be repeated enough: youtube.com/watch?v=ziiWSD6ssG4

Attached: Naughty tbabe Marissa Minx....png (556x310, 270K)

>Q
Lolok

Attached: 0ED1E342-1B02-400F-8F17-E42ACD28B77E.jpg (800x685, 84K)

Attached: qas33kqguo601.jpg (773x935, 47K)

That guy is 45? Yeah, right.

He's controlled opposition (Bill Hicks).

this nigga never had a satellite phone

Youtube alex jones vs prothink

Attached: 953FF767-F683-41C9-947A-DE76B90C1E71.jpg (591x399, 63K)

>doesnt trust AJ
>trusts Q

Attached: 1542295404501.jpg (601x534, 106K)

THEY FUCKING DID IT BRAVO

Attached: BRAVO.jpg (687x711, 30K)

>asked who runs things
>the Government
>who though
>Globalists

NAME THE JEW ALREADY

Attached: knife hans.png (475x599, 481K)

I fucked your mother

Attached: foxford dont care.png (548x521, 124K)

can we talk about his dead children from the middle ages?

Attached: joan-of-arc-leads-french-army-against-english-defenders-of-les-tourelles-gate-in-siege-of-orleans-ma (620x349, 103K)

>called out Alex for being Bill Hicks
>called him out for being zionist shill
What else did I miss? Based Eddie was doing Jow Forumss work that night calling out AJ on his bullshit.

Jesus fuck Jow Forums, what did you do this time? I just got caught up and it sounds like one of you mother fuckers fed him the Mass Effect green ending.

Attached: ikari.jpg (600x605, 59K)

why is david duke untroubled, while AJ got shafted by YT? fuck off d&c shill

Like Edgy Brah doesn't live on Jow Forums, come on now.

Yeah but to be honest nothing wrong with that. He may be crazy but he's a /b/ro

Attached: 546+546.jpg (650x516, 50K)

Nah. Nothing wrong with it. I'm just sayin', he's one of us.

Poor AJ

>Spends 5 hours trying to walk back what he said about Sandy hoax.

It must gall hm to have to untell the truth. Why do sheeples believe the crisis actors of Sandy Hook and parkland, but they don't believe Jessie smallet?

Attached: 1550838870414.jpg (634x567, 36K)

Wait, what part? I'm listening to it, not watching it.

I wanna see Joe Rogan interview Ted Kascynzki so bad but it will never happen

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society.

THEY ARE THE ELOHIM. THE ANNUNAKI.

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1537362085973.jpg (602x907, 78K)

that could lead to real consequences if normies heard that

they would never allow it

I used to listen Alex Jones a lot back in 2015/2016. Now I don't even remember where I did listen him. Strange. Was he Youtube or having his own platform? It must be Youtube, right?

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 43K)

>Q

kill yourself magapede

Attached: hires-or8.png (593x460, 215K)

I know ;D

Why did the official jones thread get taken down though? I was only questioning the obvious lol. He's talking about fucking making a research ship- it's like the fucking Borealis. Surely this isn't some shit he decided for himself, it's way to perfect. Fuck gotta love Eddie for his amazing contribution. He made a good thing great.

That's when he nudges at joe rogan to take over.

It was both, but he got de-platformed from fucking everything. Now the only place is his website, I think theres an app too but idk.

he on the radio you you nub, also streaming

four hours and forty minutes of podcast perfection.

Look for Alex Jones and Infowars at Brighteon.com.

^says dumb shit...is a faggot girl

Attached: untitled4.png (1243x1143, 1.99M)

>-Lose huge bulk of your listeners (has nothing to do with censorship
I mean probably 95% of his traffic and clicks came from the places that banned him, the censorship definitely had an impact on his audience size. You're probably retarded if you think otherwise

>Q
You're retarded

you first brockolli

that poster is retarded though, and not a real Q follower.

Only a monumental loser tries to equate every negative thing to "le jews"

someone give me a timestamp # of when it happened. not the fucking link.
x thx.

I would pay half my bank account to see that

Only a few hundred bucks but fuck it kek

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

J. Edgar vacuum cleaner was a homosexual(video)
brighteon.com/6008644985001

>Q
Kill yourself please

He only goes after everything else so zionism and jews are not targetted

Attached: Deceive.png (1032x1018, 1.03M)

shes jewish...

Daily reminder that Alex Jones is literally a closet faggot that faps to trannys.

Attached: 1543084884690.jpg (2000x1947, 236K)

Who else thinks they were doing coke? They were going to the bathroom a lot and Alex was full steam ahead the entire show.

Literally not what happened but ok

super male vitality

Attached: Kondo.jpg (600x789, 103K)

Attached: shrew.jpg (500x378, 107K)

But he did just go into a stupid "I'm not racist" ramble after being called out on the zionist shill shit which isn't any better

U so dumb. Earth is fake. There is no such thing as fake either, because nothing is real. Its like light and dark. Because everything is fake, nothing can be fake. So it turns out everything is just gay. This fact can be demonstrated by checking any thread on here.

I swear this fat faggot replaced the real Alex Jones back in the late nineties after the (((Feds))) gauged the impact of independent radio on the public and especially loyal Americans. The resulting psyop similar to Flat Earth and the Mandela Effect in its execution and structure that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks was constructed to obfuscate this.

For sure, but that's no excuse for this amazing performance.

I think Jow Forums put a lot of work into this lol. There's too many pills for one man to swallow alone as crazy as Alex is. World class trolling.

Attached: dw lel.png (600x450, 295K)

Pay-triots gettin shekels goy nothing to see here

I’m unfamiliar with Alex Jones beyond his recent podcast appearance with Joe Rogan, why is he considered a Zionist shill exactly?

conspiracy guy who never talks about jews

I think jones is probably controlled op but id believe him before q

He names every conspiracy under the moon but never the Jew.
Especially now where his Jew wife took the adopted kiddies away after the divorce.
Personally I´m clueless why he still cares about the brood and doesn´t just knock up his MacAbooboo co-hostess.

Attached: 1440556604568.gif (257x194, 995K)

Attached: IMG_20190228_202449.jpg (1440x1440, 182K)

he also denies pizzagate

Alex spouts some truth and throws in a lot of crazy to make normal conspiracy people all looks nuts. He is the most obvious definition of controlled opposition.

>why doesn't he just name the jew and call for a race war
t. faggots who literally hide their power levels in public

Oh mueller probe isnover, rogan have him back on

Edgy Brah is my hero

Ding Ding Ding. Its so tiresome when one out of every 100 alex jone thread posters are not evenly remotely as smart as this leaf here.

Attached: Gandalf.jpg (284x177, 8K)

only newfags still pay attention to this guy, he has been at it for fucking forever

25-50% of what jones says is true but he is generally is a gaslighter, probably paid by mossad since he is allergic to the JQ and always talks positively about kikes

CHIMERAS ARE REAL?

YOU ARE TELLING ME CATGIRLS ARE REAL AND I DONT HAVE ONE?

I HAVE 200,000 DOLLARS READY, AT THIS MOMENT TO PURCHASE A CATGIRL YOU CHINK FUCKS GIVE ME MY CATGIRL

OFFICIAL POL POLL
is the Earth flat? Post a pepe if the Earth is ROUND
Post a redpill if the Earth is FLAT

I get that but I don't believe all of the zionist control bullshit either. There are always going to be people pushing agendas for their own means. All I can do personally is filter through the bullshit and see what sense or more often than not lack of it present.

So while it may be true, can't do anything but sit back and enjoy the shit show.

Attached: 1511321010395.jpg (620x600, 66K)

>You're all about liberty
What did Eddie Bravo mean by this?
>He choked up and asked Joe to get Bravo to change the subject.
>Literally not what happened but ok
He did ask to cut to commercial. To play devil's advocate though I can see where you might make it a hard policy not to say anything against jews or blacks if you're a public figure since you can't ever unring that bell. Look at David Duke for example. He tried backing out of the hard racism connotations of the KKK and tried rebranding himself as simply just pro-white, but he's forever going to be known as the KKK guy for the rest of his life no matter how much effort he puts into distancing himself from that.

Attached: liberty.jpg (640x476, 76K)