I suddenly remember giving a class lecture about hitler as an assignment one day...

I suddenly remember giving a class lecture about hitler as an assignment one day, practically calling him and the nazi party the most evil group imaginable.
I was only 8
Why do they brainwash us at such a young age

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

What is more evil than systematic murder of other humans?

you're asking the wrong question, you first need to answer this: who are they?

Stopping them from reaching the perfect future

I didn't realize you were still in middle school. You shouldn't be here.

>Why do they brainwash us at such a young age
because it works

I didn't realize they paid shills this late

being jewish

I suddenly remember being in class, I think it was forth grade. The teacher was talking about car bombs in the Middle East or something and for some reason I said "cool". He flipped his shit "user YOU THINK THAT'S COOL?!?!" and proceeded to rip me apart in front of the entire class.

I like you

>I'm historically (and probably functionally) illiterate and I like Nazi imagery so Nazis were the perfect future
In reality Nazis were kinda like communists, only communists usually won in shitty states so they improved some things.
Nazis wrecked everything in Germany that they could wreck. Starting from civil service, and then as time (and war) went on they burrowed their way into other institutions and wrecked them too.

did he also circumcise you?

yeah i bet peace time germany was such a bad place
you couldn't even buy your plastic shit from china
totally unlivable

Lol. Germany after the war was build on nazis. They took some people out on the top and the rest basically continued.

The standard reference fpr the German Civil Code is still named after a Nazi.

Attached: 1422886.jpg (400x266, 25K)

Bad place is a relative term. It wasn't becoming better under Nazis. Real wages actually dropped during their rule.
They bet it all on their autistic dream of a colonial empire in Europe. They started a war and failed. Why anyone would look up to these charlatans is beyond me.
People who served them and actual ideological Nazis are different things.
Some people agreed with them on some things. But actual Nazis, brownshirts and such, they were as whole quite incompetent people.
A fucking champagne salesman became the foreign minister in Nazi Germany. Read a bit about Ribbentrop for example.
Nazi regime was about licking Hitler's ass and trying to fuck over your rivals. Hitler encouraged this because it made his power more secure.
>and the rest basically continued
That applies to Nazi regime too. Those who ''continued'' were the ones who made things running. Nazis often sabotaged their efforts, intentionally or not.

Of course, some Nazis were competent, no doubt, but I'm speaking in general.

>Bad place is a relative term. It wasn't becoming better under Nazis. Real wages actually dropped during their rule.
yeah i bet it was so bad for the weimar era to pass
who doesn't enjoy a nice child prostitute
it must have been so bad to not be able to buy useless shit
dang i feel so much better right now with my iphone and tranny and faggot propaganda they were totally missing out

And please don't use bullshit arguments like ''sense of purpose'' and other shit. Yeah, as a cult, Nazi regime was awesome while it lasted.
I'm talking about practical, quantifiable effects of their rule. They were idiots.
If they ''transformed'' Germany to their liking, it would be a shittier late-era USSR at best.

>weimar era
You know very little about Weimar era.
>child prostitute
Such shit existed everywhere, it wasn't unique to Germany. Economic and social issues, trauma of WW1 (especially defeat), all that created many issues. But entire Germany wasn't Berlin. Germany as whole remained a quite conservative state during Weimar period. Large urban centers are large urban centers.
>i feel so much better right now
How you feel right now isn't really connected to Nazi Germany in any way. Are you German?

yeah mate i couldn't agree more
carl yung is a massive idiot to support those ebil nazis
if only he had the intelligence of a montenigger intellectual
then he would have seen the truth

I gave a report about false flags and propaganda a couple of days after 9/11. I was 12. Stupid mutts stole my gym clothes after that.

oh my god i can't stand your pseudo intellectual infantile superiority complex
go fuck some gypsy whore you stupid fart sniffing nigger
also don't leave your fedora with the gypsy broad

>pseudo-intellectual
I'm talking historical facts, not philosophy. You just don't know history. And insulting me won't change that.
>carl yung
What does that have to do with anything? Why does it matter who supported someone?
Nazi regime was objectively a massive failure.

I like to drop Hitler quotes on people, watch them agree, tell them it was Hitler who said it, and then watch as their brains lock up.

Yeah, people like populist slogans and Hitler was master of using them. That doesn't mean much.

>I'm talking historical facts, not philosophy. You just don't know history. And insulting me won't change that.
where did i mention philosophy you illiterate fucking nigger?
>What does that have to do with anything? Why does it matter who supported someone?
it shows you how much of a massive bandwagoning fucking retard you are to hand waive the single most important movement in the 20th century with "le dey is dum dums XD"
fucking kys

>That doesn't mean much
so glad your opinion is here to correct Jow Forums

Because it's more socially convenient to tell children that a certain regime is evil without nuance. Adults will ultimately come to the conclusion that the Nazi's methods of political suppression and the use of concentration camps was wrong, but they will likewise understand the reasoning behind it and the history of WWI leading up to that. 8 year olds can't handle that so it makes more sense to give the conclusion which our modern world order is based on anyways so that there aren't children defending the holocaust in kindergarten.

I was in 6th grade in 2008, and was a huge Obama fan. I collected his posters and merchandise, watched him give speeches on tv all the time, and was generally obsessed.

They really do brainwash you from a young age.

>you are to hand waive the single most important movement in the 20th century with "le dey is dum dums XD"

You totally misunderstood me. I said they were quite incompetent when it came to ruling the state and achieving their goals. I did not call them dumb. I used ''idiots'', but I did not mean to imply they were dumb. It's colloquial use of words you autist.

You're not Jow Forums. This isn't your secret neo-Nazi club.

>hitler is DUM bcuz he doesn't have hindsight glasses on XDDDDD

>secret neo-Nazi club

Jow Forums is a mongolian basket weaving board

In any case Hitler was a failure, so again, I don't understand why would someone lionize his failed efforts to achieve a colonial empire by brutally conquering half of Europe and enslaving or exterminating local population.

My son is in 6th grade and has a life sized stand up Trump and a MAGA hat. Will he be posting here 10 years from now saying he was brainwashed?

So was Wernherr von Braun a Nazi member using slave labour or just a german doing worldbreaking science.

The NSDAP had 8 million member and in Germany the vast majority stayed where they were.

Attached: smile.jpg (880x580, 42K)

>Hitler was a failure
failures are rarely remembered and never lionized

Because to a man, a Jew is nothing but a parasite. They target kids because it's the only demographic they can reliably influence with their Talmudic filth.

Your son is brainwashed for similar reasons.

The latter.
>had 8 million member
Doesn't mean they were all Nazis. People join parties because they agree with some policies, for benefits and so on.
So Hitler won? What are you crying about then.

>IF i waS HorTlEr I wuld put on muh HinDsight glasses and WiN xDDDDD

I never said that though. But yes, hindsight allows me to draw conclusions from the historical facts of that period.

> What are you crying about then
I'm not the guy replying to nearly every poster because I'm massively butthurt over Hitler.

Why would I be butthurt over Hitler?
Can anyone talk about anything here without being ''butthurt''? That word kinda lost any meaning.

>NaPOLeon diDIN't think to jUsT wiN waterLOO Xdddddd

the problem with school, is that you can tell your kids things, but they don't listen to that, they abide whatever their friends believe. home school if you can.

Now you're just shitposting.

>It'S SO simple jus wIN LOOOOOOL XDDDD

Was in a similar situation at the same age but instead had a listen to a presentation. One kid asked why Hitler did it and the teacher responded it was because he was evil. That never sat well with me. I remember the teacher put all the white kids together and said we would be spared in Hitler's country while all the Mexicans and blacks were put into another corner as exiles. I remember thinking I was completely fine with that because all the kids I liked were with me.

Your parents are cowards mentally.
Misery loves company.
Hitler was a piece of shit though, in a Roman boot licker kinda way. DEATH to the German Queen of England.

>I remember thinking I was completely fine with that because all the kids I liked were with me.

based kiddo

Because white men were too stupid to keep control of the schools, which should have been easy considering the enormous amount of wealth white men control and the fact that they outnumber Jews 53:1.

That logic magiclly vanishes if I bring up stalin
I don’t even have to bring up any of the countless times America has done similar or worse
Infact the same people saying this are the same people saying natives deserve land
It’s OK when americans do it but god forbid some german tries to do good for his country

I hadn't heard of Hitler until I was like 12.

>systematic
No hard evidence that anyone was murdered "systemically".

>humans
Communists aren't people.

Because Adolf Hitler actually improved his citizens' lives and saved Germany from the kike bank - created Great Depression and this contradicts the current order in Western civilization. Because Adolf Hitler was right, all governments in the West are illegitimate and thrive on lies.

He ended the crushing reparations payments, took back power from Jewish banks, mandated
better living conditions for workers, restored traditional social values, built the Autobahn, revitalized Germany's military, and so much more.

>language arts class teacher dedicates entire week to learn about the holocaust and nazis

>me: wtf this isnt even history class
>finishes the week off with Schindler's List
>black nig starts laughing at the exaggerated killings
>teacher goes apeshit and kicks him out of the room

I'll never forget this from public school in 8th grade. I didn't know at the time how based that black kid was. Don't know if he was redpilled or being edgy but it was still a great memory of federal indoctrination.

>What is more evil than systematic murder of other humans?
Imagine still believing this in current year.

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

Boomers and Gen X are almost entirely indoctrinated into worshiping Jews and Israel without question.
Those shit generations watched Talmudvision, believed their teachers, and went to college without question regardless of how blatantly obvious the forced Jewish narratives from those sources are, and were.
When you discuss the Jewish question with them, it creates a kneejerk defensive response for their kike masters.

They sure love Facebook, Twitter, and other valueless social media shit.

they know he was right
and they dont want any upheaval