Last time you were before this committee, you said that Trump didn't do X

>last time you were before this committee, you said that Trump didn't do X
>it was proven that did do X so you were convicted of perjury
>now you're telling us Trump did do X
>why should we believe you?
How are Republicunts actually this stupid?

Attached: cohen-1.png (1809x973, 1.46M)

>actually

What do you mean? I lie for other people all the time, without their knowledge, just to make their lives better, at drastic expense to my own life.

>calling out a liar and doubting what he says is 'stupid'
this was a nothingburger and you're coping hard, OP

He's literally saying the opposite of what he got convicted of lying for. lol republishits can't into logic.

>this was a nothingburger
GTFO nothingburger

Attached: hurricane-nothingburger-b.png (745x225, 69K)

It’s Jim Jordan, the guy can’t even adore a jacket. Mark Meadows did two years of college and told
People he had a bachelors. These people are stupid.

You Traitors would believe any lie to rationalize your insane hatred of Trump. Kill yourself now cunt

I hate Trump because he's a fat ugly caveman who bleaches his hair and spray tans like a 31 year old roastie. I don't need to rationalize anything.

Im pretty sure you're supposed to judge a political figure on their politics, actions, progress, that sort of thing. Not their physical appearance.

Attached: 1517182057040.jpg (792x844, 83K)

The only traitors are the 30% who voted for Trump

>These people are stupid
>adore a jacket

What political figure? The reality TV jabba the hut you put in the white house?

aw he's hurting your fee-fees

you and trump both have cotton candy as substance

>small time NY goons get caught up when their scam goes to the national stage
INCONCEIVABLE

Every Republican administration since Eisenhower has been full of convicted criminal fucks, you MIGA brainlet

Real quotes from republicans during the questioning:
Jim Jordan - "I yield back... Actually, I have a motion..."
Paul Gosar - "Liar, liar, pants on fire..." (Actual quote. I feel like I have to specify that again, just because of how ridiculous this quote is.)
Clay Higgins - "It certainly got you on television today, has it not, Sir?" Cohen: "Sir, I was on television representing Mr. Trump going back to 2011." Higgins: "Well, I didn't know who you where until today, really..."

The GOP is a disgrace.

Attached: 1334360453478.gif (500x422, 651K)

i have lied but i am not a lair- michael cohen

Where did he say anything like this?

You should post the relevant transcript or video clip to support your argument. Otherwise you're just being a shillnigger.

>lies, saying trump committed no crimes
>get sentenced to 4 years
>comes back and says the opposite of the lies he's going to prison for
>trumptards: naw, still lying.
classic example of cognitive dissonans.

either, cohen didn't lie the first time, and was innocently sentenced, which would mean trump is innocent, and that cohen is not a liar. or he lied the first time, which means he told the truth this time.

the zionist empire and its fools

Yy

He went to jail because of bank fraud, not because of FEC violation that Trump may or may not did nor because he lied to congress.
All news outlet highlighted that he was in jail because of the campaign finance violation, but a quick research would reveal that this is not a crime and you cannot be jailed for it.

You sir, have been fooled.

he's also going to jail for lying to congress. lying about trump paying hushmoney. i think that's 1 year of his sentence or something.

We watched it all day at work, it was before the first recess.

He's convicted of several crimes besides that one, you attention deficit mong

He was charged and sentenced with tax fraud and false finance statement.
He was also charged with excessive campaign donation, but this one is pure bullshit.

Couldn't find any source where he was sentenced for perjury, do link me one.

Not demonrats cunts