Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post your unpopular opinions on here, Jow Forums.

>Anti-vaxxers are stupid and vaccinations should be required to prevent measles outbreaks, along with other viruses.
>I think that space videos are not fake/run by Disney.
>I don't like most niggers, spics, but I don't mind those who are law-abiding and aren't complete shitlibs/commies
>I don't mind if people racemix, like white-asian or hispanic-white as long as it's not shoved in my race that this needs to happen with everyone (media kikes shilling).
>Disability should be easier to get for certain autoimmune conditions.
>I don't think Trump is a terrible president, he's basically Reagan with a whole government who hates you. Hard to get stuff done when there's infighting on both sides.
>Still believe every side must bow to Israel or otherwise face impeachment.
>The only reason to vote for the Presidency is for the Supreme Court, state and local elections matter a lot more.

Attached: 1547513443491.jpg (680x680, 72K)

Would like to add that I think that Marijuana doesn't lead to degeneracy.

Most of the people here are just white kangz and they are not as upset with degeneracy, as they are with not being its beneficents anymore.

OP Doesn't sound like a doomer, more like boomer

I would agree. Most people here are degenerates honestly. Some have weird fetishes, some drink themselves to sleep every night, have sex with bar sluts etc.

I'm pretty blackpilled teebeeasche. My state just vetoed two constitutional amendments that overwhelmingly passed recently.

Forgot to put a "" around degenerates.

Video games are fine in moderation and i would argue are more mentally stimulating than conventional media, although most modern games are dumbed down bullshit that may as well be a movie.

RTS is probably the best genre due to having to use reaction time, quick thinking, and critical thinking. RPGs are great to unwind with.

I am a man of culture, I play War Thunder and Squad.

I play HOI and Ace Combat games mostly. I go back to Fallout: NV or Morrowind/Oblivion for RPGs.

Squad is a lot of fun, less autism than Arma.

there was no measles spike also measles are still around my cousin got the vaccine got measles...

The UN needs to step in and ban circumcision

The only Tier-1-Nations are germany, britain, france and japan.

Attached: Primalpill.jpg (375x375, 25K)

Pic related, wasn't unpopular until Jow Forums raided this place and turned it into neo-Jow Forums.

Attached: Niggers vs Autists.png (1200x3900, 441K)

>>I don't like most niggers, spics, but I don't mind those who are law-abiding and aren't complete shitlibs/commies

t. someone who doesn't live in an area with blacks

Diet Dr. Pepper does not taste as good as regular Dr. Pepper.

McDonald’s is better than Burger King.

Racism/white nationalism is fucking stupid and only benefits the elite by having people be divided and distracted

I live in a ghetto and don't have a problem with anyone simply because of their race. If they're decent people, they're decent people. Hating people for their race is a waste of energy

I drink to cope with the reality of dying soon, and the reality of a dying country where my rights and livelihood can be taken away from me because a Kang said so.

Cringe and bluepilled thread, except:
>Anti-vaxxers are stupid and vaccinations should be required to prevent measles outbreaks, along with other viruses.
> think that space videos are not fake/run by Disney.
Especially opposing vaccines is retarded as fuck. They've increased our life expectancy by decades, for Chris's sake.

Yeah but you'll still cross the street when a black person comes walking your way. Or just what I do and adopt autistface and make the black person cross the street.

But it tacitly enables degeneracy. Shouldn't be illegal, but users should be looked down upon.

>every side must bow to Israel or otherwise...

Please explain this opinion which is truly triggered me.

Eurasians are the future.
AMWF is the superior mixing.

Attached: 81BF8570-A6C6-45A7-B495-03A50C092B2A.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Yeah, if you need a surface on which to display a projection screen.

From Pacific east
To Europa west
The glorious might of Eurasia.

>fascists are the gayest people ever and should 100% be oppressed by the government ruthlessly

>would rather racemix than breed a degenerate whiteoid
>anti drugs
>pro dmt/shrooms/lsd
>no sex before marriage
>no vote before M.Sc

Attached: 091117.png (625x484, 312K)

The opinion on vaccines and space videos here is generally opposition towards vaccines and cables = less gravity. They shout "cables are holding them up!" or "the viruses and bacteria were dying off before vaccines!"

Theres nothing wrong with pitbulls, just bad owners

please explain Israel opinion

People are dogshit and not worth saving. Including whites.

Worry about yourself only and let the whole thing rot, fuck it.

Israel is shit. They control our politicians, but if you oppose them, they will do everything in their power to ruin you. They donate a lot of money and Evangelicals love Israel due to the fact that Jerusalem is there. I'm not saying Trump isn't a Jew shill, I just feel that Israel has a grip on him.