How is/was your relationship with your father?

How is/was your relationship with your father?

Attached: D5A68A0C-96E7-46C0-A64D-00D47A83157A.jpg (616x457, 69K)

Everything was fine until he turned into a sentimental pansy in his later years.
Don't get mad at me because I call you Sir and not Dad when you were the one who raised me that way.

Reminder that anyone who replies with "Info gathering" "honeypot" "shill thread" "Hello FBI" etc is really saying "I was raised by a single mom"

He's about to die. I told him everything I wanted and have closure so it's fine.

good job bumping your own thread

this is a honeypot though, being raised by a single mom doesn't negate that

fuck off kike

HELLO JOAN. SHOW MEATFLAPS PLOX

Great. My dad was and is great. My great grandfather came to america and started a business, his son grew it massively and then lost it all, his son (my father) languished in the ruins. He was raised as a rebellious rich kid, got a wonderful informal education and when It came time to take his inheritance there was nothing. When I was born he was just out of the army and cutting firewood for $4 an hour and living in the ghetto. He retired as a distinguished and respected maintenance supervisor of a very high end apartment complex. In his spare time he was a painter and an avid amateur historian. Today he's blasting Wagner in the detached garage, stoking his wood burning stove, and painting. Great retirement imho.

growing up we always had political and philosophical arguments. We never overtly disagreed but he would always play devils advocate to get me better at defending my position. I appreciate that he did this, I'm hoping that my children (first one due in june) will never really know my true beliefs.

That being said, today he's mortified that I dont think orange man bad. He doesn't watch TV but he listens to NPR pretty much all day.

Attached: 1445849120869-1.jpg (1191x1200, 168K)

he's the last thing i care about in this world, and he's sick as shit. when he's gone i'm probably just going to off myself. if it weren't for my relationship with him i'd be someone else entirely. maybe prison.

Pretty good. When i turned 18 he took me out for my first rape. I liked it a lot. Hes older now and doesnt get around so good but we still go out and rape like old times.

Attached: shaun king is a fraud.gif (500x416, 965K)

>freely helping the datamining botnet
the ABSOLUTE state of Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1529681243228.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

My dad texted me a JFK quote this morning.
(Hes not a fan of JFK)

tell me, how is your relationship with your father?

He's a sick man, an addict. So as my own life falls into place, I've got to decide what to do with him. Take him in or let him rot like he deserves.

Like two best friends

What are you going to do? My wife is going through something similar, although with her mother. It might be enlightening if you could elaborate.

My father violently assaulted both of his children on multiple occasions when my mom wasn't in the house. Now years later its come out cocaine may have been involved. Stopped going to Thanksgiving because now the whole family knows about dad's violent and psychotic behavior but everybody else in the family is too scared to do anything about it so they continue to act like nothing happened. No one will address it. I think they are just cowards.

Look up at the file: name on this thread
See how it has lots of numbers and letters? D5A68A0C

That means it was posted by an AI, and it's monitoring your responses. Observing you.

I met him 3 years ago. We were going to meet up so he could explain why he and my mom split up before I was born. My mom pressured me and talked me into not going. I regret not going. It's too late now I think, because I told him I wasn't interested in him being in my life and haven't spoken to him since. All I care about now is being there for my children when I have them.

It's not too late, just text him right now with exactly what you just posted. If you're correct and hes an asshole, you've got closure. If not, who knows.

>care about being there for my children
honkey it'll take like an hour to talk to him, your chillen will be fine

My dad killed 88 men by the time he was 14.
Then he Facebooked some nigger right in the Twitter and Trumped all the sjw maga hat incel tranny discord. He liked orange jews and wearing kikes. Muslim faggot britbong paki poo

Datamine that you stupid robot!

software is monitoring everything all the time. Everything you've ever read or posted here has been mined.

Attached: aqua.jpg (427x255, 22K)

Purdy good even though my dad is exactly like Hank Hill. Morally obligated almost to a flaw.