So Why do people think Jordan is stupid?

So Why do people think Jordan is stupid?

Attached: Rescue+your+father+from+the+underworld+bucko_30c7c2_6226594.jpg (523x586, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-KRCJAqjAJ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY
youtube.com/watch?v=dn2NEo8FniM
youtube.com/watch?v=X5yi_UQ21EM
youtube.com/watch?v=fz793O7sxXs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PESYQ6TGwhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not stupid, he's dishonest.
He thinks (or pretends to think) that all the problems in society can be solved if people "sort themselves out".
That collectivism is bad, even though no group will ever give up on their in-group bias, preventing whites, the only group that is being discouraged nowadays of doing such and being competitive in that regard.

That collectivism is bad, even though no group will ever give up on their in-group bias, preventing whites, the only group that is being discouraged nowadays of doing such, of joining the train and being competitive against other groups.*

I think that seems easier to understand.

I mean I think there will always be problems, that idea wont solve everything, but it sounds like it would help though

Very well put though, more dishonest than stupid. So wait though, why lie about? Money?

Because if you focus solely on yourself as an individual you'll benefit (((the market))) and not your people.

Maybe money, maybe every influential "intellectual" is blackmailed by (((dark forces))). I'm not sure

He's very smart, and he's a gatekeeper preventing whites from saving their race and their nations

Attached: 1517612777499.jpg (2096x9768, 3.56M)

DON'T LIE

(proceeds to lie when confronted about the JQ)

it's because he's a UN globonigger desu

Pretty good explanation actually. He knowingly obfuscates the point and shifts it to another path.

じゃないです。

What’s wrong with his advice? I’ve seen countless thread advocating Jow Forums and sorting yourself out to become a more stable pillar of the community on here. That’s exactly what he’s saying. Just because his politics don’t line up with the autists on here doesn’t make his advice any less relevant. Become a better person to better position yourself on the dominance hierarchy. Or would all of you prefer to sit in your echo chamber and never make a difference? He even gives advice on attracting good women which seems to be the focus of 50% of you faggots

Snake, listen up. It all went down five hours ago. Armed soldiers occupied Shadow Moses Island, a remote island off the coast of Alaska. They're demanding the remains of Big Boss. And by the way, Moses...that's a symbol for what you'd call the judgmental father. And Shadow, that's a Jungian archetype, eh. That's your dark side. That's the version of you that's capable of evil. And it exists. It's real, man. It is by no means obvious that your mission is to save your father from your evil twin. It's not a metaphor, you understand that? It's TRUE. It's at least meta-true. So, you need to infiltrate Shadow Moses. But you can't. Except you can! But not really. Because you're useless and pathetic, you smoke too many cigarettes, you barely have any rations, and the few you've got have bloody BUGS all over them for God's sake. And there are a thousand other things wrong with you. So what are you gonna do? Are you gonna not try? Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Pick up your damn DUAL SHOCK™. Learn the damn controls. And then you can move properly in the world. See that box in the top right corner? That's the Soliton Radar, bucko. The dot in the center is you. The red dots are your enemies, and the blue cones are their field of vision. But be careful eh; these are genome soldiers with heightened senses, and an average IQ of 180. That's even higher than Ashkenazi Jews. So you bloody well better watch out. Okay, so-but let's go back to Jews for a moment, because I think it's important. Jews...Jews are the most persecuted people in the world. So they know a thing or two about survival, eh. The holocaust man, that was Hell. If you can live through that, you can get through anything. I have a colleague who's an expert on the subject. Ben Shapiro. His frequency is 141.80. It's only 5.99 a minute with promocode SNAKE. Okay, there are 2 enemy sentries on patrol here. You need to clear your goddamn room. Let's look at your gear. Are you still listening? Snake...? Snake?! SNAAAKE!!!

Attached: Preaching Lobster.png (1400x499, 589K)

While he claims to not be a conservative , all his solutions are going to back to traditional values.

His advices on self-improvement are excellent. The problem is that he, saying that, acquires a moral high ground to the overwhelming majority of white young men who listen to him. That being said, when he puts that collectivism is bad (when whites are the only group that isn't collectivist currently) it prevents the white race of waking up to its civilizational downfall caused by groups that act as an organism towards a single goal.

its just discord trannie jannnies mad he wont use their preferred pronoun. Just ignore and keep being the best you you can be.

>Yeah I like Philosophy
>Did you read Jordan Peterson's book?

He's good for weeding out the philosophically inept thats for sure.

Attached: 32145527_521376361590319_4217207084904611840_n.jpg (720x960, 84K)

(Goals that are obviously and clearly detrimental to the white race)

Good shit there. Saved

Because he not only cannot refute the JQ, he flat out refuses to even debate it

STFU, Jordan

Attached: neverforget.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Hyper individualism and intellectual dishonesty:

Peterson saying that White people uniting is "not pretty" and that it must be prevented at all costs, that his ideology of "radical individualism" must be pushed instead:
archive.org/details/youtube-KRCJAqjAJ9I
@ 40:00
>"That's celebrated on the radical right, if we're going to devolve into tribalism we'll triumphantly herald our past accomplishments and unite under the flag of our race and blood. But we know what happens when that happens, it's not pretty… I see no alternative than radical individualism."

Peterson calling Europeans defending their countries from the migrant invasion orchestrated by the EU "regressive":
youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY [Open]
@1:13
>Peterson: "The people in Europe who are turning to a regressive nationalism as an alternative to to the current state of chaos."

Peterson saying that White people have no right to affirm that Western nations belong to Whites:
youtube.com/watch?v=dn2NEo8FniM [Open]

Peterson saying we should import non-Whites into our countries:
youtube.com/watch?v=X5yi_UQ21EM [Open]
@ 2:55
>Peterson: [paraphrased] Importing non-Whites with skills so they can work here and send money back home is a good idea.

Peterson boasting about working at the UN with George Soros' right-hand man Jim Balsillie:
youtube.com/watch?v=fz793O7sxXs [Open]

Attached: 9BD09484-F4F1-4C3B-B269-779ECBB8C90A.png (590x594, 439K)

>Not posting the original

Attached: 1544740525089.jpg (960x960, 374K)

JEWED.COM

Ideology.

ethnostate for he but not for me. 7 trillion and 2 million dead for he, but 0 for me.

you will never be white and you'll never be a real woman. Lifes not fair, deal with it, bucko.

Jordan Peterson says a lot of really important stuff.
He is not a messiah. It is OK to not agree with everything he is saying. In fact you shouldn't if you are not an NPC capable of making up your own mind about things.
Take the stuff that sounds good and ignore the rest. He is not so far to one side as to discount everything he says completely.
For instance don't be this idiot.

Jow Forumstards only hate him because he won't sperg out about the jews, and they mistake his opposition to retard tier gun-to-head collectivism as opposition to whites voluntarily working together.

Attached: bin that poo.png (1200x1060, 1.32M)

はい彼は、あなたはばか

Thank you for your insight, I will mull over this for days to come!

Attached: 1546189593568.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Theres a difference between sperging out over jews and surrounding yourself by them.

And we know which one of those Peterson is doing.

He doesn’t say collectivism is bad, he disagrees with identity politics and instead focuses on the merits of the individual. He’s stated several times that you can’t avoid being a part of a group but that shouldn’t be the deciding factor on how you’re judged. He advocates staying away from alcohol and drugs, being monogamous and working hard. Follow his advice, don’t focus on him or his points you disagree with and work on yourself. Insert yourself into a position of authority on the dominance heirachy and make positive changes in your community. No one on here can help you. And stop bitching about race, that ship has sailed, focus on western values and good conservative policy. What you want won’t ever fully eventuate, and until you’re in the top condition you can be you won’t even steer it remotely in that direction

Or this guy OP
Just because he won't name the jew these faggot freak out. Is Vox Day paying you to shill?

He's a gatekeeper, and the new generation of neckbeards, who would have been slobbering over Dawkins a decade ago, get sucked into his orbit, where Peterson and a hundred other new-age philosophy gurus create a web of pseudo-intellectual garbage that even a rational person can get caught in with a little social pressure...

But we agree, m8.

>listen to his individual advices,
>close the video when he says whites shouldn't be collectivist and MUH 6 GORILLION stuff

I am a white straight male

>brazil
>white
nigger, I dont care what you identify as.

My bad then.

He's a status quo worshipping loser who thinks the solution to political problems is to stand around, make a show with false-humility by saying you don't know the answer, and then receding into self-help bullshit meant to make you conform and be content with the way things currently stand.

I already am doing a great job "sorting myself out" so I can better serve my people.

Race is destiny

Attached: 29128c2a3786dc9b6cdbc45fd1c0c241.jpg (958x899, 171K)

They are stuck in the chaotic underworld and refuse to save their father from the depths.

Attached: 827E2F7C-641B-436F-BC63-3220CEFE306B.jpg (618x494, 55K)

i can't stand his thick canadian accent

ok, chong

This and he also won’t name the Jew and is a commie that sounds like Kermit the frog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PESYQ6TGwhQ

Well that's pretty much a perfect description the average Jow Forumstard

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

What cha talkin aboot guy?

What do you propose as an alternative? Collectivist right wing activism? You'll never win against the leftists, they will always be able to sway the public with virtue signaling and insisting on standing for the oppressed. The right simply does not have an equally appealing narrative for the braindead masses.

Criminally underrated.

Couldn't find the full screencap, but this needs to be here too.

Also this

Attached: peterson connections.png (2127x1525, 698K)

He's certainly not stupid. I don't think he's dishonest, at least not in an intentional way. I think he is telling people what he thinks they need to here. To use a clumsy analogy: if you told your kid to eat his vegetables so that he gets big and strong, you're sorting bending the truth because eating vegetables doesn't necessarily make a person big and strong. There are a lot of other things necessary to achieve those traits. However, you know that if your child has a generally healthy diet, he will have fewer health concerns than the fat, lazy kids. Your theory is that, if the child learns to enjoy vegetables, he will be healthier, happier, and he will be able to focus more on intellectual pursuits.

Similarly, when JBP went on his soapbox tour to tell people to "clean your room," be kind, modest, thoughtful, and open to opposing views, among other things, he is saying something that most people either didn't think about or had never heard before. And, far from being dishonest, he is guiding them to accomplish things which, indirectly, will lead to better things. Only an idiot would read the book, clean his room, and then sit staring at the wall waiting for his career, relationships, and wealth to grow exponentially. What's more likely is that, once the small things are taken care of, the person will have a foundation on which to build a meaningful life.

Unfortunately if you keep spouting race is destiny you’ll never make a difference. It’s people like you that undermine all caucasians and make it impossible to be taken seriously when we ask for reasonable conservative policy, jog on mate

Because anyone who disagrees with Jow Forums on any issue is wrong.

Attached: 1551393720390.png (600x800, 113K)

Attached: individualism and collectivism.jpg (1621x264, 89K)

Attached: 53464363463.jpg (963x1200, 103K)

>why do people think "X"

Shill post.
Provide examples of people stating they think "X" so that we may discuss it properly or fuck off.

Look it's the old shill 1 - 2.

Nailed it

The number of shills in this post is scary. It only confirms he's a gatekeeper.

>Pretty good explanation actually. He knowingly obfuscates the point and shifts it to another path.

winner winner

Good video

ばかばか

Attached: 1536493345907.jpg (551x551, 121K)

Go on, prove us all wrong. Maybe you should inspire million will your leadership when you can’t even convince us faggots on here with your point

First I'd like you to explain how I'll be more useful to my race if I stop caring/talking about it.

Price to people through your actions that you’re worth fucking listening to would be a good start. Let’s change the scenario. Go up to a random woman, tell her how you’ll be an amazing partner, that you should be the father of her children and that you have incredible sexual prowess and see how far that gets you.

It won’t get you anywhere, now apply that to what you’re trying to achieve here

Don't worry about me, I'm doing fine.
Are you against white nationalism?

It's like these people who "critique" his work seem to be deluded in thinking that Peterson had some sort of plan.

Nobody has a plan. Not Peterson. Not Sessions. Not Q.

He's just some dude who has had some insights that he wants to share. People have to look within themselves to find meaning, and create a plan for themselves. And his message is one that he hopes will help people to do this.

I have tremendous appreciation for the man, but he's just a man. He's benefitted my life- I'm not going to hold him saying a few stupid things against him.

This is now an official kosher thread.
Bye bye and SAGE

White nationalism will never work. What What I’m for is neither here nor there, however you’ve failed to change my opinion on Peterson or convince me of the merits of a white ethnic-state.

You’re as bad as SJW’s having a hissy fit and you’ll never achieve your goals without being able to make coherent arguments for what you believe in. Develops some intestinal fortitude and sort it out, you’re a shitfight

>Nobody has a plan.
>People have to look within themselves to find meaning, and create a plan for themselves
I've come to expect this kind of wisdom from Peterson lackeys.

Attached: 1536367219080.png (1300x2000, 288K)

In my reality, not everybody is a total faggot...leaf.

Attached: file.png (400x267, 264K)

>White nationalism will never work
It worked pretty well here in Australia until l***r got rid of the white Australia policy.

Attached: nig loves free stuff.png (1018x400, 145K)

>White nationalism will never work.

Attached: 1502857151538.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

It worked here up until it was abolished in the mid-1970s.

>thinks beating your kids is good parenting.
into the trash it goes!

Attached: 1548722127061.jpg (800x684, 80K)

The Multi-ethnic societal experiment in the West is collapsing into an ungovernable state of ethnic interests. The post-nationalist "utopia" is proving to be unsustainable, with the only logical conclusion is it ending in a similar way to South Africa. What do you suppose will arise from the inevitable collapse, if not balkanization around these said ethnic groups?

It appears to me that it is the multi-ethnic societies of today that will "never work."

Attached: Lee Kwon Yew - Founder of Singapore.jpg (960x600, 69K)

ayy yo mate, gibes me dat ya wankah

Ah, I see. And in your reality, do contradictions exist?

Attached: 1519199366764s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

because he's a bought and paid for shill

Attached: Peterson-Shill-Bought-and-paid-for.png (786x818, 673K)

>he's a gatekeeper
indeed

Attached: 1538831776026.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

>DON'T LIE
>(proceeds to lie when confronted about the JQ)

it's true

Attached: Jewish-IQ-Destroyed.png (610x3754, 691K)

>it's because he's a UN globonigger desu
ayyy

Attached: Trilateral.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

>What’s wrong with his advice? I’ve seen countless thread advocating Jow Forums and sorting yourself out to become a more stable pillar of the community on here.

personally i too take the advice of those who dress in drag

Attached: 1550801352579.jpg (545x596, 104K)

>It appears to me that it is the multi-ethnic societies of today that will "never work."
They're already failing, and fast. US is in major trouble in the near future...and so will Canada if you keep browning your cities at the very fast rate it's going now.

>And stop bitching about race, that ship has sailed, focus on western values and good conservative policy.

Why do these civ-nat retard still not understand that culture is the result of biology?

If you transplant the populations of norway and japan, then the island of japan will become norwegian and visa-versa. If you take a 75iq bantu from africa and bring him to italy, he will not become italian. These is the essence of the current identitarian struggle. If you change the people you change the culture.

We want out culture, therefore we want our people.

Attached: Individuals.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

Only those I haven't worked through yet.

Saved

>. I don't think he's dishonest, at least not in an intentional way.
He is. He admits that's hes a liar in maps of meaning. he outright states that from a very early age he would lie to get what he wanted, it became an unconscious act. Remember when he said he couldn't sleep for 30 days because he drank cider?
youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto&t=21s

When will the lobster-buckos learn?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo&t=1s

Attached: when-the-cider-hits.png (1269x699, 735K)

How can you argue with that, though...has not your entire life been a long, arduous journey of feeling out what is good and bad, right and wrong, productive and unproductive?

I phrased it badly, I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but we won’t ever go back to it. Multiculturalism is a pipe dream but making a strong nationalistic society is still a possibility. But harping on about a white ethno-state just gives fuel to the opposite of what you want

Peterson is very smart and very redpilled.

He's not right about everything, but he's very often right.

That's a pretty inconsequential lie. How about the actual substance of his content: the twelve rules, his lectures on psychology, his resistance to compelled speech?

People do think this because their cognitive dissonance and low I.Q. This prevents them from learning anything new. These people often haven an ideology at heart and don't/can't see past their biases.

At a basic level, these people are just niggers who think they are smarter than a qualified clinical psychologist.

Multiculturalism explicitly undermines nationalism. A Nation is a people, not a government.

Probably because he just rambles on all the time without ever really saying anything.

Attached: D37BCA6F-45F3-465A-8CB8-CADDEB165628.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

>That's a pretty inconsequential lie. How about the actual substance of his content: the twelve rules, his lectures on psychology, his resistance to compelled speech?

If he would lie about something so stupid and obvious what else would he lie about?

Twelve rules? Those were written for himself so he won't go off the deep end.

Psychology lectures? hours of disconnected rants with a few big names through in to impress mid-wits.

Resistance to compelled speach? Why the fuck won't he stand up for the first c-16 case bought to trial? He will not even mention the guys name.

Peterson is a bought and paid for shill. He is literally mentally ill. He states that he required 2 psycological medications to get through the day.

He was also probably molested by a family member. picrel, a dream he relays in Maps of Meaning. He has suffered from severe depression his entire life, and states that it goes back at least 4 generations. Again, why look up to this guy?

Attached: grandma.jpg (1026x695, 337K)

he's not stupid, that's the point.
his message is completely between the lines.
now whether his message is so deceptive as to go under the noses of the kikes he's employed by? who knows, probably not a martyr.

>He thinks (or pretends to think) that all the problems in society can be solved if people "sort themselves out".

Not really accurate, though. I understand where people get this idea from, but I think people conflate his insistence on the necessity of people doing this with an insistence that this is *all* that people should do, which just isn't true.
JBP advances the proposition that people should sort their own lives out prior to becoming politically active and seeking to dictate the course of society, but this *isn't* an assertion that people should never become part of political movements at all. It's just the common-sense belief that any "movement" full of dysfunctional and incompetent people is highly likely to do more harm than good, and that people who've yet to even get a grasp on how to fix their own lives are simply not qualified to try to fix something as complex as an entire society.

A world where everyone took his advice wouldn't be a world without activists and without movements. It might even end up having more of them, as more people would be thinking seriously about how they relate to society at large. But politics and social reform would be a game played less by clueless schoolkids, and more by thoughtful adults. It would probably be a good thing.

>That collectivism is bad, even though no group will ever give up on their in-group bias, preventing whites, the only group that is being discouraged nowadays of doing such and being competitive in that regard.

I'm a massive JBP fan and student of his work, but I think this is a fair criticism. I don't think he fully appreciates what may in fact be a true necessity for Whites to band together. He observes that identity politics can lead to ugly things, but doesn't appreciate the reality that sometimes there is a choice between doing something ugly, or letting something even uglier happen.

>he's not stupid, that's the point.

Attached: Low-IQ-Peterson.png (624x2085, 230K)