How do we do it Jow Forums?

How do we do it Jow Forums?
Are there realistic ways we can start this without alienating normies?

Attached: stopwg.png (1298x2818, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MoAnsar/status/1101156634926239744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for one, dont use ugly nude people in your campaign
>save the ugly white nudists

are you retarded?

You can't do it because most of people don't give a fuck about race anymore, and you're just a LARPer whose escaping into past in order to find some meaning to life.
There's no white genocide. Societal and technological evolution allowed people to migrate more easily, made economy more global, and so on.
Normal people don't care about bullshit that you care about, because they have better things to do in their life (or at least they think so).

I think part of convincing those who lay on the other side starts with easily digestible information. Normal people get a stick in their ass now whenever they see people even marginally attractive than them, especially women.

I think the most consumable way is by showing whites as a world minority. We've been indoctrinated into thinking that colored people are the minority when it is the other way around. Then go into how minorities are a gross minus for society and then finish off by attacking their degeneracy and labeling liking black men as racist.

Attached: WhiteWomen.png (831x555, 451K)

Yeah there is white genocide, don't be retarded now, it's the big corporations importing millions of low-IQ brown slaves from shitholes to be paid minimum wage. The other parts of it include reshaping society so that whites choose not to make kids, and pushing racemixing like crazy in all the advertisements and TV.
In 200 years, the only white people left will be maybe the Amish (assuming they don't come for them too).

What is this supposed to invoke? I feel disgust towards the mudsharks and the kikes in Hollywood, but normies are too dumb to see anything wrong with it.

Good question. Violence seems to be the only solution

Attached: 1529338149984.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

Most normies don't understand how bad things are, the UK 85% of whites live in 90% + white enclaves.

When the reality is we're finished in just 10 years.

You solve this by making sure as many of those disgusting hyper aggressive afroghouls are imported into every and all shitlibs areas, make sure their kids suffer the most. Then and only then will they learn, the extra redpill is if they perish they never deserved to survive in the first place.

Attached: 1538589276588.png (1320x422, 100K)

Pic also related

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-220800~2.png (718x973, 343K)

>Most normies don't understand how bad things are
So how do you send them the message ?

Attached: 1529339179979.jpg (750x676, 100K)

Attached: 1529339372118.jpg (720x720, 81K)

Attached: Stuff (1103).jpg (750x394, 166K)

You advocate for the ghouls to be put in thier areas. A subtle way of doing this would be set up an all black street fundraising chairty and get them to work on all white areas with their naturally aggressive tendencies the whole place would be voting for literally Hitler overnight (see the lone ghoul train station lurker study).

One of the best

Attached: AZxsgAEN_o.png (2710x2167, 1.66M)

It really disgusts and assumes me that people like J.K. Rowling are so adamant that they want migrants in their countries, yet refuse to host them in their mansions which lay in white neighborhoods.

Anyone got a BLS webm?

Attached: 1551197447236.jpg (280x185, 22K)

Post racist shit about inferior black genetics on Jow Forums. That's definitely going to win the "information war" you guys are fighting.

Attached: 1551393720390.png (600x800, 113K)

This guy knows whats up. The world is changing, with or without you dumbshits.

But hey, if you're so insistant on halting this supposed genocide, here's a protip: Stop posting on taiwanese finger-paint boards, go get a girl and have some kids.

You can all manage that, right?

Attached: 1532365022201.png (735x710, 364K)

Radicalise the normies.

Attached: 1551189783094.jpg (500x720, 79K)

By posting flyers such as these.

Attached: !.png (7070x10000, 1.02M)

Babies! Focus on the babies. Only the furthest of the left can hate babies. Maybe just baby girls to be safe.

JIDF don't like this image

Attached: 1550978925868.jpg (995x889, 272K)

Or having kids of your own. It really could be fixed in 18 years if everyone sacrificed material comforts. If it's really important as /pol says it is. Do it.

Keep posting

Attached: 1550271185360m.jpg (706x1024, 143K)

>You advocate for the ghouls to be put in thier areas.
That's already the case, white areas being blacked by pic related and nothing is happening. People arent voting for Hitler (yet?). Things needs to be more crude for them to realize how bad it is and i'm afraid it's too late. Violence seems to be the only answer at this point.
>t. r*ddit
You don't know shit about the topic who fucking cares about your opinion ?

Attached: 1532206084003.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

lol no.
The supposed master race is wiped out by the power of suggestion. Funniest shit ever.

We must have more white children

Attached: x9cD0ksawRjih-IE7ZBC4GzWh7ULLVL3P7HFDriMItI.jpg (547x500, 72K)

Oi mate, you got a loissance for those 6 kids of yours

Attached: f229872daa3d1ae13cbf31b7e4344fa6a265e2fc.jpg (344x447, 54K)

modern white society is anti-white, anti-masculinity, anti-family and also willing to kill children. there is no coming back from this and it's no fucking accident. we have reached peak civilisation and this is what it looks like. the primitive brown cultures we are importing haven't reached the same level of societal development that we have, so they will dominate by sheer numbers and there is nothing we can do about it. just die and forget it, it's literally over.

Images of white babies and white mothers and the white family

Attached: 550_101529473.jpg (550x611, 70K)

Attached: 1551296820184.jpg (552x828, 57K)

I'm curious to know the translation of this into anglo-speak

Attached: 1551297823573s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

This is what they hate.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 6K)

There has never been a more ideal location for a JDAM than that picture.

I'm not blackpilled at the moment, but I can see and understand your sentiments, I've been there brother. Stay strong.

Nothing is over. Europe is just turning into America. You'll have the same dynamic we have here, and America is moving toward Brazil. Both countries have ups and downs, but get to work now, import Russian and Slavic Mail order brides if you need to.

People won't be willing to even look at the harsher redpills until they have bought the easier ones that make them hate where the culture is going. Making them hate leftists is the beginning, and they seem to be doing that all on their own. We are in the information age now, where progressives will no longer be able to hide the real consequences of their policies and despicable behaviors. Everyone can see how nasty they are now. I think the best we can do is accelerate this process by taking the most obvious redpills and pushing them to the max, at least until "redpill culture" has more respect. I suspect the rest will come all on it's own.

This is what they hate.

Protect at all costs.

Attached: 1913d520-0250-449f-bcc0-368b88a21457.jpg (568x852, 38K)

Where is that China webm of the fire dumped on the pigs in the trench

Attached: 1551084790193.png (703x329, 298K)

Whitey BTFO

>having kids of your own
Correct, but it won't change the demographic. Non-whites are reproducing at a much higher rate than us, I mean I could have two or three kids but it won't matter as my city, my country, my continent is being replaced while the population is asleep listening to ooga bix nood and watching the talmudvision.

Attached: 1504645323.jpg (613x960, 82K)

Another thing I would recommend is to talk to foreigners (ANY FOREIGN FRIENDS YOU HAVE) in depth about how progressives hurt society. Foreigners generally love the West (especially America). Most of them don't know what "Left" and "Right" even mean in America. Most have never even heard of the holocaust. They are primed to be redpilled, and it's important that we get to them first. Post-modernists already have missionaries pushing their shit at the highest level in East Asian countries. The people are still indifferent, and if we can redpill them first, then the buck stops with them.

How is there a white genocide?
Do you mean selfish white people choosing a comfortable life over having children? I'm not being provocative, but I really don't see how it's not exactly that?

>>/o/ven

I have 4 and counting

Attached: 1550997327811.jpg (824x768, 183K)

1 white man + 1 white women > 9999999999999999999999999999 Gorillion niggers.

We dont need to outbreed nigger roaches, theyve always outnumbered us.
We just need to survive.

Maybe not the mothers and family. It inspires jealousy. Just the babies. Maybe more softball questions.
Is there a place for me?
For example. No hostility, sympathy. It's the women that need the message.

Attached: 1549827877040.png (798x724, 130K)

Big if true

Attached: 1524581773.jpg (631x960, 81K)

Fuck off you pussy i don't wanna stop it.

White people are overall fat, dumb cowards that do not even deserve to live.
Why the fuck would anyone want to save such a pittyfull race.

We have too many palefaced idiots running around and now that the numbers are finaly going back you little bitches who can't even get a GF want play captain save a hoe.

Kill yourself.

mobile.twitter.com/MoAnsar/status/1101156634926239744

It's also about improving our ethnocentric responses and genetics. If we have 4+ while libs have 1 or non-whites, next generation is going to be super red pilled.

Attached: 1551200402364.png (750x1064, 492K)

SEETHE NIGGER SEETHE

Attached: 41PZnGm7h2L.jpg (500x480, 22K)

not sure how you can say that when it is white people who are leading the charge over the cliff. it is now a virtue to hate your own race and gender and cuck to niggers, gays and *trans* mentally ill freaks, even in the face of science, truth and reality; they would rather live in a fantasy where everyone is frens and that just isn't the real world but they don't get it and will violently defend their dream world and destroy themselves than admit they are wrong

If these low IQ brown slaves pose a serious threat to you and your employment you must be a real fucking loser.

>check out my baste foreign flag guise!

Attached: 1501908831501.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Oh yes they can.
Cope harder, 13%.

Attached: 1485768179942.png (599x751, 939K)

Why did everyone in the 70s have such shit haircuts

Show the memes to your normie friends

Attached: 1549751795574.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

This.
Keep the failures with the other failures and allow the civilized to prosper on their own.

Attached: Niggers vs Autists.png (1200x3900, 441K)

>hey guys watch me cherrypick another false equivalence!
The Eternal Leaf, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: sjws-vs-pol.png (1643x506, 48K)

Download and curate your best memes, distribute, have an extra white child or two

Attached: 1549340276881.jpg (650x812, 381K)

>employment
Machines and automation will become the norm. GTFO with that shit rabbi
kek I don't know

Attached: 1513524441936.jpg (360x400, 24K)

>Interracial relationships are disproportionately shown on TV.
>Ethnic genetics findings are publicly suppressed to make the above point more successful.
>Whites are disproportionately shown as criminals on TV.
>Princeton classics professor says that any classic literature supporting the value of white people should be abandoned and suppressed.
>Whites are discriminate against in academic/job interviews/admissions.
>It's not okay to be white according to the people who write our fucking school curriculum, and even our own representatives.
>The native culture here has been under attack my entire life. The same people who preached “cultural tolerance” were also ripping God from every school in a majority-Christian country, meanwhile ushering in Muslims and demanding disproportionate protection for their communities. Perhaps because
>"There's no such thing as white culture"
>White people have no claim to the land their forefathers fought and died for.

We live in a society where everyone is supposed to be equal, but they aren't. The inevitable result is that the strongest athletes (the group that has lifted the entire world up to this point) have to be shot in the kneecaps. It's giving losers trophies on an ethnic scale. It's not explicitly anti-white, it's just anti-accomplishment, and if we teach our children that strength is evil and weakness is virtuous, then humanity is doomed, not just white people.

A race that can be genocided like this deserves it. China will grow larger.

There is only White Genocide

Realtalk, though.
You have to be subtle. Every once niche position has had to fight harder and smarter to reach the position where they could be expressed freely with reckless abandon. Pique the interest of onlookers until it becomes safe to speak out loud. It's why we have such a creative advantage in the meme war at the moment.

Attached: leftrightmemes.jpg (1800x2445, 663K)

>Machines and automation will become the norm. GTFO with that shit rabbi
Then what is your fucking problem

I don't have some egalité cuck call me rabbi

>forgetting to take your troll flag off
Shill elsewhere, schlomo.

Attached: 1525736527462.jpg (664x500, 101K)

>what is your fucking problem

need more whites to deal with the impending chimpout.

Also make the cognitive dissonance of their teachers as clear as possible.

Attached: liberal hypocrisy.png (1600x3600, 179K)

/thread

>most of people don't give a fuck about race anymore,
MSM has been screeching because best picture went to a movie about race where the white guy wasn't a villain.

If you honestly think racial tensions aren't at an all time high you're probably a room temperature iq boomer

Well said.

Attached: 204746103.png (1871x243, 49K)

There is truth to what you are saying, but we have been through much worse.

I'm not shilling I'm telling the truth. This hasn't just happened it's been going on for a long time but recently it's gone into overdrive. Do you have an answer because I don't. In this country there have been numerous attempts to start nationalist and ethnic causes, parties, political discussion but it always gets shutdown, ridiculed, criminalised, imprisoned.

You don't need more dumb white trash mouth breathers you need fewer and better white people and not a Legion of Grenadiers like in the 19th century you retard.

What do you think this is,
"Oh golly gee there is a gun emplacement over there lets throw some irish immigrants at it". Guardsman_meme.png

Attached: whatisagunhurdur.jpg (490x288, 45K)

Being white is not something worth preserving.

Do you contribute to society? Are you a powerful person?

These are qualities which are recognized and rewarded and will naturally lead to you producing children.

Survival of the fittest. Get good or get wiped out.

Attached: JBTrt3H.jpg (2561x1689, 864K)

Does anyone have that picture of the white family with the guy holding the sword and shield protecting his wife and child? I've been looking for it for a while now. I think the shield has a swastika on it.

Attached: C9D3B783-DEED-4BCA-AE39-F8F42276257A.jpg (479x518, 49K)

>You don't need more dumb white trash mouth breathers

Yeh thats why we are against racemixing you slow nigger

>being white isnt worth preserving

>doing white people stuff is

die kike

See I could read this as single mothers. Lowest common denominator is fail safe.

If you aren't able to reproduce, evolution has chosen you as the loser.

Being white is not sufficient.

>your ethnic group is not worth preserving

What would you say if someone told you YOUR heritage wasn't worth preserving?

>heritage

What a weak soi boi mentality.

Your heritage doesn't matter. What matters is the present, stop getting lost in the past.

You either survive and reproduce today, or you get wiped out. You don't deserve shit for being white.

Start working hard for it or you're going to lose.

Its tricky because of you put the white father in, its immediate trigger.
I guess just put white babies alone but there needs to be a phrase or something with it.

I noticed this the past few days, shills get really angry reactions to them.

My own grandparents on my fathers side are personally responsible for producing 64 people alive today. By the time you get to grandchildren. It can be done if families became more popular.

If you arent able to reproduce then this isnt for you and has nothing to do with you.

Brainlet detected.

Whites are dying out because of idiots like you who don't even understand the problem.

You clowns talk about race and the fate of peoples and you can't even get five friends together for a Boxing gym, not to speak of a rifle squad when things get serious.
All these races are done. All these fucking racemixers run away from their own race cause they are all fucked and they just argue about who hits rock bottom first.

you just made my point for me you stupid mouth breather.

Frankly I feel bad for bongs. The best thing you can do is raise awareness in like minded natives and pray the commies are right and a 1930s level crash is coming in the next 5-10 years

>Whites are dying out because of [insert blame of the day here]

why don't you face your own shortcomings?

Checked. The wrecking ball of reality.

>I feel bad for my countries former colonial power that deported its poor and criminals around the world and dragged my country into two european wars.

Tough shit fighting a race war with that mental condition.

>implying you nigs will ever be as powerful as we are, even now

Attached: 1497134057131.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

Nigger my third white grandchild was born in 2018. In my extended family 2018 was a glorious year for white babies with 16 newborns.
Our legacy speaks for itself.

>evolution
We don't choose our genes, but we also don't choose to be raised by boomers who cripple us with helicopter postmodernism and feminist doublethink.

Attached: 1548476564342.jpg (750x714, 138K)