It's time we all admit the truth, guns are for dicklets to compensate for having a tiny cock

It's time we all admit the truth, guns are for dicklets to compensate for having a tiny cock

And all your guns will be turned over

npr.org/2019/02/27/698512397/house-passes-most-significant-gun-bill-in-2-decades

Attached: Capture.png (1004x816, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

I don't own a gun, but people who want to ban them are clearly idiot sheep who want daddy government to swaddle them tight

Truth be told. There are many pastas, but this one is mine. I'm going to post it in every thread I see about gun control.

I'd appreciate it if you would do the same.

Stay safe in the wild world anons.

Niggers produce more estrogen than whites and they're overrepresented in gun crime.
Why are you pro-suicide but anti-homicide? Why not both?

And the house is where it will stay. Stupid fucking Democrats.

Reminder

Attached: 27349872347627834.jpg (634x423, 54K)

It won't pass the Senate.

>having a tiny cock
Enough to make you mother scream of pleasure

>It's time we all admit the truth, guns are for dicklets to compensate for having a tiny cock

Attached: gun grabber rekt.png (600x570, 100K)

It'll be ignored.

SUCKLE ME

These are just the facts. Most gun deaths in america are self inflicted. There is no "gun violence epidemic" especially when liberals claim to care about children on one hand, and then openly advise people they are right to kill them, via LATE TERM abortion.

It will after 2020 when the Senate and White House get D'd ;)
This is just foreshadowing.

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE MY COCKLE

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE ME SACK

I look forward to the day your posts here are submitted as evidence in your trial.

Attached: compliance.jpg (1072x1340, 1.21M)

(>) a teat 4u

Again, how come suicide gets a pass? Are those peoples lives not equal in worth to that of those who are murdered?
Nothing wrong with abortion.

SUCKLE IT ALL

I'm not turning shit over faggot. Come get it.

SUCKLE ME

STOP SUCKLING DOGS

Attached: 1543412829272.jpg (750x468, 46K)

> And all your guns will be turned over
Bill doesn't do that. Bill will never pass the senate or president's desk.
Liberals are the ones with tiny cocks because they're too scared to touch a firearm. That's being a woman.

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE ME

SUCKLE MY TESTICLES

THRICE THE SUCKLE
THRICE THE COCKLE

>(((Significant)))
"In the unlikely event the Senate approves the measure, the White House has already signaled the President would veto the bill, should it reach his desk."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Reported for spamming, flooding.
Enjoy the ban faggot.

At the rate you chimps are going, you'll be lucky to win an election outside one of your ghettos ever again.

Oklahoma just went to concealed carry without a permit this week. Enjoy irrelevance sweaty.

A good reminder that mental health reform is needed. Thanks faggot.

Suicides choose to perform the act. They aren't infringing on anyone else's right to life and liberty. Homicides are a different case. Again LATE TERM abortions of viable children is wrong. If they could survive outside of the womb unassisted, it is absolutely murder to terminate.

Their life, their choice.

Attached: guns in murica.png (656x485, 26K)

>Oklahoma just went to concealed carry without a permit this week
It should be this way nation wide. Conceal carry permits REALLY piss me off. We got a lot of douchey liberals who will call the cops on you if you open carry, due to media brainwashing in this country, meaning that to avoid hassle you HAVE to conceal carry.
And we have the right to bear arms. But we can only bear arms without hassle if we conceal. But we need a PERMIT for that.
Which is basically just a permit to carry my gun. Period.
It's a violation of the 2nd amendment.

It's a good thing the Supreme Court got Trump'd then. Even Cuckboi Roberts would side with pro-Second Amendment arguments.

Gun owners are low test soibois who can't fight. It's why every gun toting hick I see is a walking heart attack waiting to happen.

And all your guns will be turned over

Attached: 373F8AD3-DADC-41B4-A2BA-8A6E8D96AD35.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>every gun toting hick
Looks like this? Yea I didn't think so. The guys you're talking about are big dudes with lots of hair and a ton of testosterone verses pic related.
Please.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>1 post by this ID

Yadda yadda yadda cold dead hands yadda yadda yadda shall not be infringed

Try and take them

Attached: 1542332461878.png (310x315, 382K)

No they wont

SAGE AND HIDE

OK was already a hopelessly red shithole so I don't see why that matters on a national scale. Since Dems took the House it's expected they'll take the rest soon.

Committing homicide isn't also a choice?
>right to life and liberty
Nice spooks
>Again LATE TERM abortions of viable children is wrong. If they could survive outside of the womb unassisted, it is absolutely murder to terminate.
So what if it's murder, the right to life is outweighed by the mother's bodily autonomy. You wouldn't choose to choke to death on a bug cause it has the right to life inside your body without your consent would you?
Sure but why guns and not the myriad of other less messy ways? Burgers are so lazy they can't even kill themselvs in a clean manner.

Attached: Gun Control.jpg (497x272, 37K)

Federal courts can be dissolved by Congress ;)
Nice selfiies m8.

> We're gonna take your guns
> Gun owners have small penis

Attached: capture4.png (570x714, 550K)

>having a trial at all

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1543633550301.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Which was all part of the plan. The idea was to make it public, so they could 'out you', and discourage carry at all through harrassment. Naturally through the system, because like fuck they're going to challenge someone with a gun. Oh no, that's a job for the police.

Once everyone becomes accustomed to noguns, they push further, because clearly the world didn't end. No one "needs" a gun.

Meanwhile, law breakers get more brazen, because not only would they know who carries, they could assume unseen guns just aren't there.

Oklahoma leading the way. Hope more State's follow.

Fine. I will accept your first premise. You're an asshole for seeking to disable the already disabled whom have sought ways and means of equalizing themselves in society, and thereby becoming less of a burden on the State that would otherwise have ot work harder to guarantee the disabled's security. What a dick. Why are you such a dick? Could you be any more of a dick than to pull the crutches out from behind a cripple?

Everyone look at this piece of garbage who has to pick on the disabled.

Yep, funny how you gun toting tough guys are so paranoid about them taken away. What's all this shit about fighting muh tyrannical gubmit if you're so insecure about potential government laws?

Homicide is SOMEONE ELSE making a choice for YOU. If someone CHOOSES to try and end my life, I also CHOOSE to defend it. And I'd love to get some statistics on "bug choking deaths" per year. That argument is retarded. I'm not arguing against first trimester abortions either. If you have the hubris to bring a life into this world, either end it before it has the capability to dream, or prepare to deal with the consequences.

Exactly what argument are you trying to make? Formulatea cogent point besides being contrarian and we can start to have a discussion.

Because guns are effective you fucking twit. People who use them don't take a bottle of pills and call mommy before getting rushed off to the hospital. They want to get the fucking job done.

>Federal courts can be dissolved by Congress ;)
Not the Supreme Court, you mongoloid.

I see you didn't even (you) the correct post but I know you're referring to me. Figures since all your arguments are irrational appeals to emotion :/
Anyway about the disabled, they wouldn't face such threats if guns weren't such a cancer plaguing American society.

Here's the thing about guns: we have them there isnt anything you or anyone else can do about it, unless you, or they, are goingto use a gun.

How do yousquare that with "gunz r bad guyz"

Attached: Guns (2).png (685x4967, 1.1M)

>they wouldn't face such threats if guns weren't such a cancer plaguing American society.

Even including suicides and lawful self defense and police shootings, guns kill barely 30k people a year, in a nation of 350 million people. It's literally nothing. More people die in car accidents.

Could you chimps make one fucking post without engaging in retarded hyperbole? It's amazing you can even find time to post between jugs of soi.

>guns will be turned over
Never going to happen. Pass all the laws you want. Tell yourself you are winning. No one is going to give them up. You have no one to try and take them Stupid Jews.

short dick white bastards, muh guns, LOL.

>guns weren't such a cancer plaguing American society.
you mean niggers

Attached: America has a ghetto problem.jpg (1531x841, 382K)

Because you don’t need a gun to successfully an hero. Look at Japan.

Why are you splitting hairs on abortion? I think it's the same at any stage as the mother could change their mind over time. I also never said anything about defending yourself in the myriad of other way than using guns. If you're a man you'd know.
Yeah but why are you such a pussy who can't challenge his physical limits and rely on guns instead? You're why testosterone keeps declining.
Yes, read the Constitution. The SCOTUS was created with the Judicial Act of 1789, repeal that and goodbye SCOTUS.

Attached: guns.png (595x325, 171K)

haha stupid cuckservatives just use your hands and get fucking stabbed by tyrone you stupid fucking cuck

Attached: what gun grabbers dont want you to know.png (686x1210, 435K)

>Degenerates who literally cut their dicks off attempting to manipulate people with implications about dick size

Attached: 1551173980113.gif (500x491, 376K)

Well, I have a tiny penis or something. Why should I have to put my physical limits to the test against some roided up thug? You're literally body shaming me, shitlord.

Attached: a_human_right_01.png (639x569, 275K)

The rest of the developed world doesn't have this problem and they're just fine. Canada however has seen a rise in gun crime due to smuggling of guns from the US. So yeah guns are a cancer and they can be removed for the better as countries like Australia have demonstrated.
30K lives per year don't matter to you? Also why are you calling me a chimp when niggers are overrepresented in gun violence?
But why so messy Americans? Japan keeps it clean. Blood splatter from guns just means more work for housekeeping after you die which is just a dick move.

Because it’s available and it works really well. Making it unavailable would just change the preferred method.

How come you think guns and fisticuffs are the only ways to defend yourself?

>Pass all the laws you want.
>No one is going to give them up.
This is wrong way of thinking.
You seem to forget the government will live longer than you or any other gun owner. They only need to pass the laws and not enforce the laws. They just need to wait out the current owners.

Well we already got opioids.

I brought up abortion because past a certain point, it relates to YOU making the decision of life and death for SOMEONE ELSE, the same as homicide. Suicide is YOU making a point for YOU.

I am indeed capable of defending myself without a gun. Unfortunately other people have guns, and not everyone is physically capable. People skills are a far more potent weapon than guns, knives, boots or fists. And as such are my first and best line of defense. That being said, self defense is a continuum. There is no good reason not to prepare for the worst possible evolution of events.

Let me ask you: are you for or against the private ownership of small arms by the citizenry?

Attached: what now gun grabbers.jpg (2000x2782, 1.12M)

>house passes

And the Senate will block. No one's taking our guns. The police are on our side, and so is the military. :)

Attached: 1520222831722.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

Justify why we "need" our guns. Justify why some 200 year old paper is more important to you than the lives of so many kids. Think of your lame reason, could you look the parents of those kids in the eye and tell them "it's in the constitution."

Your guns will be taken away. Fight and cry all you want. I don't care how bloody it is, we will go door to door and take them. And maybe we can join the rest of the first world.

Attached: hi i'm liberal.jpg (1080x1350, 279K)

>guns are for dicklets to compensate for having a tiny cock
- CIA

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1542238233593.jpg (600x500, 63K)

30k lives in a nation of 350 million people a year is barely a blip. Why would they matter to me?

The vast majority of them chose to take their own lives, as is their right. Of the rest, the vast majority of them are criminals killing each other in gun free zones that you chimps run. Then you have the police and citizens killing other criminals.

At the end of the day, there are maybe 2k actual murders of normal people being killed. That's getting down into allergy death range.

This is why no one takes you people seriously. An actual child could debunk your retarded hyperbole with the phone in his pocket in this day and age. Top that off with the endless muh dick stupidity and it's amazing we haven't just institutionalized you retards at this point.

You can't compare something inside your body with a separate person.
>self defense is a continuum.
Yep, why not move that continuum past guns being a necessity by manning up?

>Again, how come suicide gets a pass?

Because suicide is a human right.

>Sure but why guns and not the myriad of other less messy ways?

Nearly 100% probability of success. Also, messy? Lol, what are you, a fucking Canadian?

Attached: 1415386254630.jpg (729x729, 154K)

What's all this "we" shit faggot? I'm a Deputy Sheriff. I'm not gonna take anyones guns. I dont know anyone in law enforcement who would.

So who is the "we" you speak of in your faggot assed post?

Nice to see you gun nuts admit to being sociopaths.

Attached: 1405136630152.jpg (500x670, 125K)

yeah every now and then the jew has a zinger

Attached: gun grabbers are nuts.jpg (720x664, 59K)

I never said they were you fucking brainlet.

Guns are simply the most effective and result in the fewest injuries to both attacker and victim.

And why on earth would I want to get in a knife fight with some criminal or liberal swimming in STDs? Just because you already have the hiv doesn't mean everyone else wants it.

Attached: brady7.jpg (800x721, 199K)

Attached: 1518722367647.jpg (1536x768, 457K)

>At the end of the day, there are maybe 2k actual murders of normal people being killed. That's getting down into allergy death range.

And most of those done by blacks, but you don't see anyone advocating we ban black people from existence.

Risk-taking is associated with higher T levels.

Attached: 1360194852639.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

>SHA-SHA-SHA-SHA-SHA-SHAPIROWNED-OWNED-owned-own...

That's really the best you can do?

Thanks for giving up, again. I guess.