Trudeau is Going To Jail!

For those who don't know who Gerald Butts (Yea his names)
"Gerald Michael Butts is a Canadian political consultant who served as the Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau from November 4, 2015 until his resignation on February 18, 2019." -Wiki
twitter.com/gmbutts/status/1101212569241640960

Attached: 001636253262.png (589x610, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/the-ontario-liberals-have-lost-official-party-status-but-what-does-that-mean-1.3966028
youtube.com/watch?v=JOt2Qp0H9G8
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47408239
archive.fo/HiOoo
youtube.com/watch?v=SWMjh2phAuY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xly8ccu2DW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did Harper ever do anything to this scale? I figured all the bitching about him was simply based on policies.

he should be hanged for his myriad crimes against this nation
if he is actually removed I can only assume this is divine intervention because without this there qould have been no way to ever excise this parasite and his despicable mafia cronies in the media and "private" sector

it's not enough that he go to jail. his family name should be disgraced and removed from the zeitgeist of this nation. he should be unpersoned and deplatformed and left destitute.

Harper was a shitty cunt too but was smart enough to get fucking blasted and caught red handed like this.

to not* is obviously what I meant.

Agreed

Macron Merkel and Trudeau really thought they could maintain the status quo and outlast the God Emperor. Jokes on them.

Attached: 1522374999694.jpg (2154x2934, 439K)

Harper bitching was essentially tied to George W Bush and 9/11, but moreso to Daily Show vision of aociety and the pop culture it ahaped in the mid 2000's. Ask any leaf why theu do not like Harper and policy is never the issue, it is always something like he is "weird" or they do not like how he looks.

>tfw you will be assfucked in a jail for years on end

Attached: 1550878370417.gif (480x270, 3.75M)

Glownigger mods have been shoahing these threads, Trudeau will come out unscathed though because Canada is a joke country and Trudeau is working his Globalist spell just like he was elected to do.

Yes, please let this be true. I am ready to vote now!

Attached: e29.jpg (680x785, 84K)

We're a fucking joke country, all the spygate niggers are free

So strange how on Jow Forums, most Canadians hate him; However my personal Canadian friends all love him.
So then, does the majority of Canada like him or dislike him?

Attached: 1550641141873.jpg (534x403, 25K)

Attached: sg8ypt2xp0ix.png (1280x1083, 1.42M)

That's probably why he didn't jail any terrorist-canadians.

So wait his own friend throwing him under the bus?

Yes but Canada is even more of a joke country. Stay on topic.

So you're just gonna admit to being a shill with that meme flag? If the only things you've ever heard about Trudeau are positive you literally only have Liberal cuck friends. Even normies bitch about Trudeau plenty just not on gender issues. On Jobs and how shitty he's done with trades and business.

This will cost the Liberals the election guaranteed. I may remind you that the Liberals were beaten so badly in Ontario they are legally no longer a party there, likely owing to their deranged child sexualization policies.

Yea his right hand man resigned recently and is now gonna rat him out hard.

>obay, now dis is ebic :DDDDDD
On a sidenote, what happened with the Ontario election from last year? Did the Liberals ever end up get JUST'd as an official party? Or did the conservatives cuck out?

Attached: 1548192679658.jpg (1080x1349, 133K)

This. Shills and media tout Liberals still. But you ask most Canadians, they fucking hate the party.

>We elect our leaders based on the opinions of American comedians
How aren't you a meme country again?

*getting
>also wrong pic

Attached: Apu and Spurdo frenship.png (1066x558, 63K)

ctvnews.ca/canada/the-ontario-liberals-have-lost-official-party-status-but-what-does-that-mean-1.3966028

Guess 'prison jumpsuit' will be the next costume he puts on.

Attached: cuckdeau.gif (320x213, 1.26M)

i forgive you

Canadians on the ground do not love him. When Canadians do not like somethinn, as a rule, they stop talking about it. You jave the NPC types who read CBC amd take their cheerleading as fact, it's like believing Vince McMahon when he tells you Hulk Hogan has the largest arms in the world. At ground level people are sick of or embarrassed by him. People are pissed about his "vision" of Canada and his incessant condescension. They are done with the socks, the globohomo shit, the crying. They are done with the fake eyebrows and most of all they are done beig told that they are not a nation and that they have no history or culture.

It's true though. The majority of our voting population right now spent the late 90's early 200's baked out their minds laughing at Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert every night. Literally brainwashed.

It's more that Canada experienced some unique growing pains through the 90's and 2000's owing to their media production etc being dwarfed by the USA.

Attached: 34763427632763247732.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I just wish he loved Canada as much as he loved jews and Israel. Fuck that kike filth

What the fuck are you ranting about man, it was a simple question.
From what I have personally read about him, he seems corrupt & shitty. Calm down, I know fighting your kneejerk reaction programming is hard, but try.

Attached: 1548193012847.png (500x411, 244K)

Thanks, so it was never restored. Interesting.

Nice, Inonly votes for him because Harper is a snake but gladly would like to see Justin get his dick knocked into the dirt.

As much as I'd like to see it, he ain't going to jail. If Mulroney can accept paper bags of cash from an Austrian arms dealer and not serve time, JT is not even going to be criminally investigated. In the end, the party money people will make a decision to either stick with Socks or swing to Schmeerburg.

My heart says Trudeaeiou goes to jail but my mind says yeah right

Literally nothing will happen. Just like how they say Bibi or Trump will be indicted.

Attached: 1545584853587.webm (1158x490, 2.94M)

Show me the criminal behaviour and I might contemplate it.

I don't believe any laws were broken, even though it's a big PR disaster for the party.

Cuckdeau is screwed either way

Attached: glass jaw.gif (326x183, 1.19M)

Hopefully it does divide you. Then Trump can take the oil fields.

Imagine being Trudeau right now, about time all of his smugness caught up to his fucking commie traitorous ass.

Is he actually in trouble or is this another Jow Forums nothing burger?

He's facing a pretty big scandal, and he may most likely lose his credibility as an "idealist," although he may still end up re-elected. I don't think he is going away, that easily.

What's effect will this have on the Instore prices?

What did they think would happen when our new pres stopped all the free gibs to feorgein leader? No deep state working to undermine their opponents anymore. Free ride is over niggers

Fuck it im moving to Argentina.

>At ground level people are sick of or embarrassed by him. People are pissed about his "vision" of Canada and his incessant condescension. They are done with the socks, the globohomo shit, the crying. They are done with the fake eyebrows and most of all they are done beig told that they are not a nation and that they have no history or culture.

Well fucking said my man. Even those turds on R*ddit have turned on him. How said is it that I can't even listen to my own Prime Minister for more than five minutes because of his inherit faggy fake-soft voice routine he does.
This is arguably even worse than anything Trump has been accused of. I hope his whole party fucking crashes.

Attached: Trudeau-Rage-1-640x380.png (640x380, 329K)

What did he do?

How fucking easy is it for these people to just continue to run laps around their citizens?

No. He would have picked an AG that would happily sell us out to corporations without even being asked by anyone from the PMO's office.

JUSTin fucked himself by trying to pander to the SJW crowd with his appointment of AG, but either he accidentally picked someone with integrity or else he happened to pick someone just difficult to get along with in general and then pissed them off. His fucking retarded priorities have come home to roost.

This is the biggest controversy in Canadian politics since the Sponsorship Scandal under Jean Chretien.
Trudeau might actually spend a decade in prison for this.

Harper as an introverted economist geek.
The first time he looked human to half the population is when he played piano publicly with Yo Yo Ma.
youtube.com/watch?v=JOt2Qp0H9G8

Attached: Stephen_Harper_May_28_2011.jpg (526x687, 66K)

These fucking twats don't know what they're talking about, Harper was fine and ran this country for practically 10 years. The average Canadian was fine with him for the most part, he was boring and nobody cared about his politics. He eventually started selling out our country to the Jews, which cost a bunch of middle-Canadians their blue collar jobs so they got pissed off with him. Justin came along and was everything Harper wasn't: flamboyant, "attractive", young, feminist, blah blah blah and took advantage of all the liberals in this country riding the Obama high who wanted to be part of history. Trudeau was Canada's Obama, but instead of being a nog, he was a radical feminist and a gay ally and such a progressive forward-thinker. Between a lot of disgruntled conservatives not voting and every liberal wanting to be a part of history, Justin won. It's been scandal, disaster and embarrassment one after another since he took office and he's probably legit going to prison over this. Harper never did anything even remotely close to this scale, his greatest political embarrassment was his party going from majority to minority status which is best compared to American politics as the difference of our congress having majority status vs supermajority status.

Broke a law that carries a 10 year sentence

>... is* an introverted...

Sucked a cock

Now he will be able to dress as a prisioner

I can’t not notice the fake eyebrows.

We vote people OUT of office. It has always been this way. Harper eventually pissed off too many people that were perfectly happy to ignore him for many years.

I support this as the standard operating procedure for all public figures who are revealed to be corrupt. It's perfect, the idea of a homeless Trudeau makes me smile.

Attached: 1551338216968.gif (175x152, 1.95M)

just assure me Jihadi Justin is going down for real bros

Attached: 2fbc0d87116ec799627626d9cc1829a9.jpg (650x417, 42K)

this is potentially one of the biggest scandals in canadian politics in a very long time. It would be different if this was a conservative calling him out, but he has one of his top cabinet ministers, the Attorney General/Minister of Justice, directly calling him out by name as well as his cabinet minsters for attempting to interfere with her decision over 20 times. A lot of it can be confirmed as it was through email and phone. A lot of info is still silenced due to attorney client privilege, but it looks like that info might be forced to come out. She was taken off as Attourney Justice, then resigned becuase she said the PMO is not trust worthy. Again, thats a top party member calling everyone else out with evidence of potential illegal activities (up to 10 years in jail if guilty)

Now, Gerry Butts, his top advisor, who resigned over this matter, wants to speak. Initially he said nothing and said his resignation had nothing to do with the Justice fiasco, but he quickly changed his mind. If Butts turns on Trudeau, and the former justice is given full permission to speak, it's likely over. PMO has said nothing other than 'we disagree with what the justice said' and that's about it.

Top this office with a separate, but ongoing case (Admiral Norman) who is accusing the DND/PMO of suppressing information and denying access to information, and at the very least they are fucked for this years election.

Unironcally would not be surprised by a resignation if all truth comes out

No, Harper wasn't voted OUT, Justin was voted IN. It was Canada copying America and wanting to be part of history. This fag only had his looks, his name and his feminism to show for himself. If the Liberals had run Garneau against Harper, Harper would have won minority again. Justin was constantly lambasted about his lack of substance, he refused to talk policies because he had none, he just virtue signaled and tossed around buzzwords like "Because it's 2015!". Trudeau took the election because Liberals wanted an Obama moment for themselves, the guy's a fucking fruitcake that nobody likes anymore and he didn't stand a chance if Harper hadn't lost the support of so many conservatives.

Wait wait wait hold the fucking phone. Trudeau, Justin Trudeau, is actually going to jail? I thought this was all just shitposting and wishful thinking on the part of Jow Forums, business as usual and such.
What did Trudeau do to land in this hot mess? Did he forget someones pronouns? What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1550967729208.png (328x436, 87K)

If nothing else he managed to fuck up enough to make what would've been a nearly sure thing reelection into a highly competitive one.

Can anyone explain the tldr on this Lav scandal. I'm trying to follow it but it makes no sense to me. Did he pervert the course of justice?

All I can tell is that the mood against him has swiftly changed. Is it even possible he may not make it to the upcoming election?

Good to hear. I have enough faith still in Canadians to believe this was the case.

I concede that initially, I had underestimated the potential impact of Mr. Trudeau's fallout from this scandal. This truly could be cause for resignation.

Canadian media is up it's own ass with op-eds about it right now, but this BBC article covers it and gets to the point.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47408239
archive.fo/HiOoo

He allegedly attempted to pressure our Governor General into not prosecuting a major Canadian company in Quebec for the illegal activities they were up to because if she did then he would lose votes in Quebec which would have serious consequences for him in the upcoming election. Which is illegal, he's not allowed to interfere in the Governor General's work. So to save his own election changes, he broke the law by attempting to force the GG to let a company get away with crimes and when she refused to not go after them, he fired her from the position and moved her to the loathed position of having to deal with Indian Affairs. nobody wants this job, so their was basically payback. Well now she's going public about what he did, and Trudeau's primary advisor who resigned last week over this scandal wants to testify against him as well, so it's going to be his own personal advisor and his own governor general going before our highest courts and accusing our PM of political corruption.

tl;dr version is that the Attorney General decided that SNC was guilty of corruption. Trudeau and office repeatedly pressured her to drop the charges, which is against the law, 10 years in prison. AG's decision has to be made without regard of the political landscape. Libs wanted the changes drop as SNC is a huge company in Quebec and a supplier of liberal votes, and SNC threatened to leave if found guilty/quebec population could become upset.

thenhas just started happening

>male feminist revealed as a sexual abuser
Imagine my shock

SOON

Attached: 1543366137400.png (2543x674, 68K)

Depends on where you live, I guess, here in Alberta mostly everyone hates him.

lol his last name is butts

youtube.com/watch?v=SWMjh2phAuY

Attached: 00zzz.jpg (252x261, 20K)

Ty anons.

May the truth and justice prevail. And oh boy, it would be such a sweet thing to see.
Having seen the Liberals ass raped in Ontario's election last year. A complete decimation of them nationally would be the icing on the cake.

>would like to see Justin get his dick knocked into the dirt.
Reminded me of a saying from my military days.
>And in those days came John the Baptist,
>walking and preaching in the wilderness.
>Saying, repent your sins you dinky motherfuckers,
>or I'll knock your dick in the dirt.

Yeah if Trudeau gets removed forcibly I'll get my ass to church because someone up there is looking out for us leafs.

I just realized this is yet another one of Trump's detractors crashing and burning. Trump curse is still on the menu, boys.

Attached: 1538245044144.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Outstanding. I look forward to watching him twist int he wind.

As much as I hate Trudeau, the election is in 8 months. Because of this :
1) he's not going to resign
2) the RCMP is not going to investigate and recommend prosecution, as this would be considered meddling into the elections.

>testify against
He's a long time friend and advisor. Is it possible he's going to fall on his sword to limit the fallout? I couldn't find anything that says his testimony would be good or bad for Trudeau

Wtf, it's to the Governor general but ATTORNEY general.

There is no way he's flipping on Trudeau.
He's either falling on his sword (though he already resigned) or he's trying to steer any investigations a certain direction.

They've been buddies since college. They have probably literally swallowed each other's cum

It seems unlikely, as he has spent the last week saying he did nothing wrong and had nothing to do with it and even chose to resign just to keep his name away from it. Doesn't seem like he would be getting invovled suddenly to fall on a sword for Justin, given his attitude over the past week it appears more likely he will use his "evidence" to help sink Justin so that he isn't taken down too. After all, if found guilty the accused could be looking at 10 years in prison, and that's what Butts would be looking at for taking the bullet for Justin. Also, if there's "evidence" and he was supporting Trudeau, he could just provide the evidence to Trudeau to use without getting involved himself. The fact that he wants to be able to testify himself and present evidence suggests he will be going against Trudeau, though I could be reading all this wrong.

You're right, my bad. I'm used to talking about Payette more so I've been getting attorney general and governor general mixed up lately.

Agreed. If anything, Scheer will want to have him around as a punching bag.

With any luck Libs lose a few MPs before the election and the party faithful mostly stay home.

Oh it's a canada thing.
Nothing but leafs blowing themselves

Perhaps Butts came to a sudden realisation that his surname may cause him some issues in prison
youtube.com/watch?v=Xly8ccu2DW8

You never know. It looks like the AG's story is going to hold up, and more of it will be told. If he thinks he is going to be caught in the middle of this, it could be a move for him to save his own career, perhaps out Trudeau for ordering him to pressure the AG.

I like the cut of your jib.
doing this to all the members of the liberal party would be fantastic too like that paki immigration minister who banned South African whites from applying for asylum but allowed all ISIS recruiters to enter and provided them with welfare money

what happened this time?
short version please as i have crippling autism.

Harper opened the floodgate for immigration from low IQ nations, he also squandered all the profits from the oil boom by donating money back to the oil corporations as welfare.

HOLY FUCK.
>based pimp standing up for Canadian workers

The problem is trudeau like an idiot personally met with the AG. When she asked him directly if he was imterfering with her imdepemdent decision he said no but the fact that pm office kept pressuring her will look bad. Im not sure he can claim ignorance. Im sure the ag staff probably has more info since they were getting pressure from pm office too. Butts was pulling justins strings but he might turn around and try to get a deal in order to burn justin since conservatives would rather take justin out and rout the election while at the same time destroying butts reputation so badly he will never be a threat in the political sphere.

Can I get a rundown on what happened.

>Yea his right hand man resigned recently and is now gonna rat him out hard.

His Jewish right hand, who was really the brains behind the whole operation.

>Im not sure he can claim ignorance
he'll do worse than that and deflect by saying that Jody is a fine woman who did her job properly and that any accusations against her are bigoted, the same thing he did when questioned about getting bribes.

>based

Love that he sings this song, ode to the bleeding tories.