Anyone give me a quick rubdown on this guy?

All these scat play tweets are really strange. Did he hit his head like Busey?

Attached: 6128079B-AF74-4800-9F1B-5DABCBD3CAA0.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Is that Cernovich?

you can tell those lips have sucked a lot of jewish cock on the casting couch

Yeth

will ferrell was never funny.

This is really funny because it looks nothing like Will Ferrell. You silly goose.

YO LIL JANNY

I JUST DABBED ON YOUR LITTLE FAKE GOD

LITTLE DUM DUM BUM BUM POOPY JANNYSUS
MY HEAD HURTS AND I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDS THIS MORNING JANNY. HOW DO YOU LIKE MY STATE OF TERROR? FUCKING DORK

Attached: IMG_0698.jpg (824x800, 75K)

Loved by Hollywood
Intelligence community
Lenders

Dont trust the media
Only follow the plan
Notices in mail
Ninth Court compromised
Israelis know
Elimination of the swamp

-Q

AY YOU LIL DONNY. I JUST SHAT INTO A FLESHLIGHT THEN FUCKED IT. WHAT NOW?

he was on a tv show called "Sons of Judaism" that was a show about the adventures of an anti-racist biker gang, he filled the role of the honcho in charge of it

he now believes he's a tough guy in real life

Attached: file.png (597x284, 40K)

LIL DONNIE

Attached: 1550106285525.png (598x630, 247K)

In Nazi Germany they had celebrities too. That's what he is. He's a Zionist Nazi celebrity, running his dumbass mouth, while his people slaughter and enslave their neighbors.

YO, LIL DONNIE, THIS MORNING I TOOK A SHIT AND THEN I ATE THE SHIT AND DIDN'T BRUSH MY TEETH AND KISSED EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER I SAW, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?

He has tell-tale signs of blunt head trauma in his eyes if you look at other photographs you can see it even easier. One pupil is larger than the other and one is slightly cocked to the side. He's unironically had a serious head injury in his lifetime.

Attached: ztYhO.jpg (600x600, 247K)

>Did you say Cat Play?

Attached: RonPerlmanHellcat.jpg (1014x1116, 127K)

Attached: 1551129853390.png (640x513, 265K)

THIS is all that needs to be said.
Pic related.

Attached: ron_perlman_81758919cbbjpg.jpg.cf.jpg (593x400, 47K)

Attached: 3650A1A2-6920-41B4-B28A-74AE039B98E3.jpg (1242x1946, 407K)

Would he suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole to spite Trump?

Attached: 1551396437102.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>used to love Sons of Anarchy
>try to watch it now
>everytime his character gets angry I imagine him taking a big bite out of a piece of shit and smiling with feces smeared over his teeth and then chuckling to himself "heh, how do you like that lil' donny?"

I’m more like
>Jew biker with mongrel children

Keep on shitting, Pissman.

Attached: 1540739186014.png (1000x1261, 967K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

SO HE'S JUST LIKE DENIRO! SAME IMPOTENT RAGE!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1539047203256.jpg (200x200, 17K)

IT'S BECAUSE...

HIS KID IS A NIGGER
AND HE REALIZED WHAT HE'S DONE

hey hoss, i just took a dump in my running shoes and went for a jog through central park but it still wasn't as shitty as this thread. bet you feel like a real chump huh OP? might as well resign now before we impeach yo ass MUTHAHFUCKA

actor and fecalfeliac suffering from severe TDS

Keep on shitting, Pissman

He's just a deformed maniac. In more civilized times he would have been euthanized at birth.

Hey Lil' Donnie! I saved up a huge shit for you! When I finally let it go, I groaned as the poo curled down below into the bowl. I felt the warmth of it radiate onto my cheeks. The smell seeped through my thighs. I decided to take a peek between my legs to see the brown baby in all of its glory. It did not disappoint.

The thing had coiled like an anaconda, and I swear I could see steam rising from it. I started feeling lightheaded. It could be because I just went down three belt sizes with one turd, or because the bathroom had filled with fumes that could knock a rhino down.

I had filled the toilet with a turd that weighed as much as a fourth grader while making the bathroom smell like an outhouse on a hot summer day in the process. Sadly, the bathroom lacked any sort of air freshener device. While I normally oppose the scent of those things, this stench was so foul I would’ve made the exception. I wiped, trying to use as little paper as possible, so I wouldn’t clog the bowl even more, and pushed the flusher. I held my breath as the water came flowing in. The moment of truth.

The beast went down . . . kind of. The toilet flush (which blared like a jet engine) had carried away about eighty percent of the log, then left the rest to just lay there.

So you think you're so tough Little Donnie Boy? Do ya? Do ya????

HEY LITTLE DONNIE! You make me so mad I couldn't shit for a week.

After watching 3 hours of Kathy Griffin while fingering my poo hole, it felt like I was fully dilated, but there was just no real movement happening.

And then... then it seemed to subside. I cried again, tears running down my face, "No, no, don't subside! Please keep coming!" The thought of going through this all again at a later date or time was devastating. I needed to keep up the momentum. I needed to make sure that this baby was brought into the world now, kicking and screaming.

I settled back onto the seat, shifted position to encourage the exit, and, after another tem minutes or so of sobbing, dancing, and asking some invisible force for some assistance, it happened. I had my first contraction.

It was a totally involuntary spasm. My whole body tensed, my bowel clenched, and my stomach flipped. There was nothing I could do. The pressure was immense. I was elated. The turdus maximus was finally going to make a splash.

But no! It was well and truly jammed.

I was devastated. I gave up. I was resigned to the fact that I was going to have to borrow Bobby Brown's spoon and dig in.

And then it happened: I had given up, but my body had not. My innards went into overdrive. "We shall not let this foul beast win!" they said, and suddenly I had my second contraction. It was even more paralyzing than the first. I was unable to control anything. And then the sphincter relented, there was an amazing noise of stretching sinew and escaping turd, and the beast was freed.

It thumped into the bowl followed by at least three meters of brown Mr. Whippy. It was over. My Little Baby Donny was born. The mountain had been conquered.

I wiped and staggered through to bed. I was exhausted and my hoop was numb, but I had done it. I had done it. I slept for hours and awoke gently to a new beginning.

DON'T DON'T YOU WANT BABY DONNY? YOU KNOW I CAN'T BELEIVE IT WHEN YOU SAY THAT YOU WON'T SEE ME!

Attached: download (14).jpg (800x519, 146K)

Close, they both are Troll Phenotypes

Attached: wewladdy.png (640x640, 680K)

He's gone too far this time. Surpassing even twitters character limits

Attached: 1528672485058.png (398x1420, 240K)

Andy's logs don't go into the sewer, Ron hijacked it to run directly to his fridge.

make poo poo, pee pee man

Top kek

Attached: 1550543246391.jpg (529x529, 34K)

he likes to bathe in his own feces to spite trump

He's Encino Man's dad?

hi ron

He peed on his hand when he was gonna shake hands with Harvey Weinstein or so he claimed.
He can also peel an orange with his feet.

Attached: 274057E1-D04D-44F0-BE3A-A3E2E1246245.jpg (1240x1717, 444K)

sheeeit lil Ronnie dun created a mullato-mega-grug-neanderkhazaroid

Is this real?

AYO LIL DONNIE,
YOU SORRY ASS MUTHAFUCKA CHECK IT OUT DOTARD, I GRAFTED A REPLICA OF YOUR SMUG RETARDED FACE OVER MY OWN KHAZAR NEANDERTHAL MAN FACE HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT CHEETO BOY? AHAHAHAHA I BET YOU ARE FUMING NOW HUH LIL DONNIE? WHAT'S THAT LIL DONNIE? YOU WANNA WIPE A COLA POPSICLE OVER MY NEW FACE WHILE SINGING LA CUCARACHA? HUH? OH LIL DONNIE! WIPE THAT SHIT ON MY FACE YOU SCOUNDREL AHAHAHA WIPE IT REAAAL GOOOOD SON! WELL WELL WELL...WHO'S THE BIG BOY NOW DONNIE? NOW LICK IT ALL OFF LIKE THE NAUGHTY BOY YOU ARE OOHHH AHAHAHA!
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE OWNED LIKE THIS DONNIE? TELL ME HOW IT FEELS I WANNA KNOW AHAHAHA
I HATE YOUR GUTS DONNIE YOU FUCKING LOSER!
DID I TELL YOU TO STOP LICKING? ITS OK LIL DONNIE BIG RONNIE IS HERE AHAHAHA AYO WAIT UP LEMME GRAB A BAG OF PEAS OUT THE FREEZER

Attached: image.jpg (342x489, 23K)

Queer predicted this.
Fuck kikes

First rule of Ron Perlman is that it doesn't matter if it's fake or not because even Jow Forums's finest can't top the real ones.
Second rule of Ron Perlman is don't bother with the obvious ((())) because frankly he sets most theories about Jews back 80 years.

Attached: 541651476171.png (500x955, 99K)

Is Chuck Schumer a demon or a goblin?

Attached: Hill v Trump wrestling.gif (390x293, 2.13M)

Attached: rytutyuty.png (905x1083, 1.4M)

He's not obsessed with scat at all. It's just a mild interest.

Attached: 1550912050977.jpg (701x1024, 203K)

YO LIL DONNY

I just put on my inversion boots and shit down my back while reading your Twitter page.

That's a little thing we call... CHECKMATE

>AYO WAIT UP LEMME GRAB A BAG OF PEAS OUT THE FREEZER

Attached: 87FE61BD-80EA-4E43-BE28-18232DB0C6D4.jpg (258x218, 14K)

Demi-goblin

Which one is George Soros?

Attached: g_soros.jpg (450x338, 41K)

>Did he hit his head like Busey?

Busey is based tho. Pearlman is just another insane Kike.

I'm gonna go with goblin.

Based and lil pilled.

Attached: 1548388660520.jpg (1000x666, 39K)