First Site to Purge

Dissenter will probably have more penetration on alt-lite sites like Jow Forumsthe_goyim than the rest of the internet. It is time to retake the colonies.

Attached: 1200px-BattleOfVirginiaCapes.png (1200x753, 1.69M)

Should be fun to watch the technocommies kvetch

I saw people banned from le_dolan bashing their mods via dissenter. Mayben when the left realized that they can use it we can all shitpost together for a better future.

But the issue is that no one who doesn't have the plugin can see it so normies won't be able to se- oh wait, I get it now.

oy vey
what are you doing????
let`s talk about this

Attached: yoy.png (354x504, 106K)

It's edgy closed circlejerk echochamber, which is in itself a failure. If you can't get soccer moms on it, it's as useful as stormfag dot com.

I am confused. Seriously, fucking humour me.
Can everyone see comments or just plug in users?

This. If it had public anonymous access then maybe shit would hit the fan HARD.

It is just plug in users. That obviously limits its reach trmendously. That is why I am suggesting targeting the shabbos goys who think they are being censored. They will have the motivation to use the app, not expecting it to be targeting them.

So what's the goal exactly? To redpill the people on the fence? Who exactly owns/hosts the gab servers that store all the comments?

More or less, the alt-lite peterson tier is the best target. Gab owns the servers. I considered making this app a few years ago, I think a better implementation would use Urbit identities and federated hosting.

The tech world is absolutely FREAKING OUT over this, even though its simply a shell on top of a URL that has no ability to interact with the parent site whatsoever.
FREE SPEECH CAN NOT BE ALLOWED! FULL STOP!

Their comments systems will be dead echo chambers though, the real discussion will be on dissenter. It will become common knowledge.

Also one sign in to discuss on all sites. Easy peasy. People won't want the sites official probably unthreaded comments systems.

There's literally nothing wrong with talking to people that agree with you.

Use it for commenting on cat videos too, not just edgy stuff. Why not?

If this extension is remade, or a browser that specifically has a feature like this built in, where there is no "login" required, how fast will it go to shit?

Is there any way to have a "comment section" like this without having to have a centralization point for hosting the comments?

If its a plug in, Google will remove the option entirely.

How are they going to remove it from non-Chrome browsers?

I would say fast. Hosting and displaying comments has a cost. Most sites can handle the cost and the moderation. Universalizing it without any form of moderation would get overrun by bots and be unusable. You could have some gay reddit system to filter, but it would still be unwieldy.

That was why I suggested Urbit identites, because they have intrinsic value, so bots could more easily culled while still being an open platform.

Comment hosting could be federated to avoid centralization. The extension could host some highly regarded host urls. Users could then plug in their own hosts or something, and see different comments. Think like subscribing to a different newspaper almost, with a default set. There are always tradeoffs.

Obviously some wacky blockchain system could be used, doesn't seem super feasible. Maybe it could be built on top of brave and use the bravecoins (Basic attention token) or something.

are you guys commenting on dissenter on this thread right now?

They cant, but google will.

This Dissenter shit is real game changer and a potential twatter killer. The extreme far-left banking/media/tech establishment has no counter other than doubling down their efforts against gab.

Thing is, it’s a genuinely useful fresh take on social networks that could give it a foothold with normies.

Its amazing to me how stupid some of you are. This is the beginning. Now they market it. We make stickers and wild post them everywhere. People LOVE socialmedia and they LOVE commenting and there are tons of places that dont let them do it. All you have to do is press the right dopamine button and they will flock. GAB should remove their association to gab.ai though its toxic right now.