What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 29E3FE95-17FA-4985-B86D-F593A9514481.jpg (988x867, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/history/british/modern/endofempire_overview_01.shtml#one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Churchill.

Jews

The commonwealth is bigger than it ever was?

Also, Canada should be in red and so should PNG.

Also, a lot of the countries haven't left the commonwealth. The ones that spring to mind are USA and India, and India is in like a "Limbo" state.

Chamberlain, Chruchill and somewhat Roosevelt. India would've gone either way though.

To expand a bit, rather than ally with the Germans who wanted Britain as an ally and to keep its colonies they TRIED to ally with the US although FDR wanted to hold out until they wete guaranteed to lose their colonies and world power status

Europe owned the world. OP should try reading a book

Attached: europecolonies.png (1424x1250, 69K)

You.

>what went wrong
Islanders lost their spine, and fucked us in the process.
t. grew up in rhodesia's shitty successor state

Attached: Lancaster House Agreement.gif (454x712, 85K)

>""great"" empire
>80% of its land was wastelands filled with stone age people that fought with rocks and sticks
literally anyone could have just walked in and conquer them, brits just happened to be near the ocean and went there first

Attached: 1549970944332.jpg (480x360, 15K)

We gave women rights

WW1 and 2

Attached: adolf hitler smirk smile.gif (500x400, 999K)

this
this too

Niall Ferguson -

"Britain entering first world war was 'biggest error in modern history"

We should not think of this as some great victory or dreadful crime, but more as the biggest error in modern history."

"The cost, let me emphasise, of the first world war to Britain was catastrophic, and it left the British empire at the end of it all in a much weakened state … It had accumulated a vast debt, the cost of which really limited Britain's military capability throughout the interwar period. "

Attached: 1525533384600.jpg (1500x1033, 490K)

"The collapse of British imperial power - all but complete by the mid-1960s - can be traced directly to the impact of World War Two.

The catastrophic British defeats in Europe and Asia between 1940 and 1942 destroyed its financial and economic independence, the real foundation of the imperial system.

Britain had survived the war, but its wealth, prestige and authority had been severely reduced.

It also erased the old balance of power on which British security - at home and abroad - had largely depended."

bbc.co.uk/history/british/modern/endofempire_overview_01.shtml#one

All that espresso is making the Italian dicks small

We're playing new game plus.

>Bosnian 15.27

Attached: 1525131493309.jpg (400x300, 86K)

isn't Canada still a part of the British Empire tho?

Attached: 1516991448782.jpg (1108x1308, 448K)

lel, I will save this for the next time I encounter a nordcuck

shit, I meant medcuck, not nordcuck
t. frankchad

You guys became incompetent impotent bitches and the rest of us saw the writing on the wall and got out. You drove everyone away

... And you idiots still haven't learnt your lesson and still won't right the ship.

Nothing. The empire was a waste of time when we already had the best land and people the planet has to offer.

Empires don't last forever, time runs out. The two WWs didn't help much either, they accelerated the end.

> What is general governor of Canada and Australia

This and

How come the Irish have such small dongs? Is it just British propaganda? I am half Irish and my donger is bigger than every country's average

Its funny when you meet an arrogant brit who tells you they can militarily beat anyone. Then you’re like “really? In the past maybe but the empire is lost man, australia could beat britain easily”

It gets even more difficult. My souls!!!

Keep telling yourself that Bong. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: Britteeth.jpg (610x965, 278K)

>muh empuhyuuuuurrr!!1

REAL ANSWER

BRETTON WOODS

U.S WILL BE THE THOUSAND YEAR HEGEMON

Wipipo became gay that's what

This study probably includes nonwhites in it though

This but also liberalism.

I feel like this is wrong, Ive been to a lot of gyms in italy and Italian penises are pretty large

why did you make israel
for fucks sake... why?

Why does that map say USSR when the USSR existed in neither of those years?

you tried to make a railroad in africa

because ireland is an island of twinks

Anglos invented Zionism

Because it wasn't an empire. An empire would be something like the Roman Empire, where the Romans expanded their civilization to other places, built roads, aqueducts, colosseums etc.

Brits, Portuniggers, French and Spaniards just got on a boat, traveled to some random place and muh dikked everyone.

Not really brits as much

It's literally called 'the Irish disease' in Britain

That map is about dependency/federation, not about the Commonwealth. We became independent in 1901.