The Polish man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The Polish man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This light skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the various shifting cold and warm climates of Europa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Polish man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Polish penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Polish man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent European seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Polish man impregnates.

In total, the Polish man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Polish man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: 2EEA44F4-36CB-4A21-BCF7-319054F182D2.jpg (960x540, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True. Polish men saved Europe from the Ottomans. Based.

My wife’s boyfriend is Polish. He also unironically has a huge cock.

Based.

Master Roshi?

Poles made excellent mine detectors, based

Off topic, but I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a Polish manlet in my life. Do they even exist? All I’ve seen were 5’10+ with the largest being 6’6”

It’s also funny how all the videos on YouTube of migrants in Europe getting beat up are all by Polish chads. Western and Northern European men are weak pussies.

They'll always be the Irish of the continent.

That makes no sense

Die, boomer.

Excellent point Hans, you don’t get stomped continually unless you have severe deficiency’s

This entire description could be used for people with Down's syndrome, too.

Pollacks struggled to fight the Lithuanians. Had to beg for peace and then immediately truce break for a little extra land. Europe had to constantly baby and prop them up to stop them from being swallowed by other alpha countries.

Gay

Isn’t that the point or did I miss something?

>I know nothing about European history desu ching ching chong

>Pollacks struggled to fight the Lithuanians.
If that were even remotely true, then why did Lithuania cuck to Poland and agree to have their king via personal Union?

>Had to beg for peace and then immediately truce break for a little extra land.
Lol no, Lithuanians got cucked and accepted being under them.

>Europe had to constantly baby and prop them up to stop them from being swallowed by other alpha countries.
Other alpha countries? Kek, it took not one, not two, but THREE nations to stop them.

Cope harder japfag.

Attached: 1504731162062.png (500x500, 12K)

That’s has to be shopped right?!

Is this what makes us a good man? The ability to mate and physically dominate? Marcus Aurellius would disagree. Pick a fucking book up noobs.

I'll admit, I don't know slavs. And never will. but one thing I have learned is of the better slavistan. Please direct slav questions to Dmitri first. All the rest will tell you they're lying but in reality it is semi-western eastern euro who is conflating.

Attached: polandball.jpg (720x720, 71K)

You mean the Russians you fucking cuck.

>Refer to an event 600 years ago but doesn't event know about the war less than a 100.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_War

other men cower in fear before the superior BPC

Can confirm. Can't look at kielbasa without getting giggly.

Any other poles around feeling weak compared to his ancestors? I'm a neet who feels ashamed of his body and mind. I wish could be like people who fought for my country before yet I don't feel I deserve to be called polish at this point. Mass media, constant dopamine brought by internet addiction, fear of no future for free european men made me a husk of a man. I know it's numales thing to compare real world to fiction but just today I was rewatching Two towers. I feel like Theoden, in his ill state

Attached: 1549764458969.jpg (727x868, 237K)

kill animals, drink their blood, eat their organs
its the only true way to regain strength. anything else is bluepilled and meme-tier

Just finishing some Polish fast food right now!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)