Interracial dating in my family

My mother is 58, I am 21 and I live with her as a NEET so I can't move out.

Recently she got a new boyfriend who is a black guy about my age, he said I could call him my new dad jokingly and subtly took the piss out of me when he first introduced himself to me. This was in front of my mother, who has had other boyfriends like this in the past and does nothing. I can't stand him, but I can't stop him from pushing me around because he's a lot taller and stronger than me and my mother just ignores it. Sometimes he randomly laughs at me and shoves me in the hallway, he also brings his friends over and they smoke weed in the lounge room. I can also hear him and my mother loudly having sex early in the morning when they think I'm asleep.

What the fuck do I do? I tried to redpill my mother years ago and she didn't take me seriously, now she's actually fucking a nigger that lives in my house and bullies me

Attached: meathooks.png (800x800, 583K)

Stop shitposting and murder the nigger.

That nigger gonna rape you at some point.

Ha baste.

>Recently she got a new boyfriend who is a black guy about my age

You're fucked now. Life is over as you know it. Soon it will be fried chicken and watermelon everyday. Better get a job and move out now before things get too crazy.

Ask her why she's letting some man treat her child like this. Fuck that bitch. Stand up for yourself.

nigger either get your faggot ass out the house or quit complaining

A thread died... for this bullshit?

Just go fuck him like you want to cuck.

Sounds like hell

Move out and cut off your mother. He'll cut off her head soon enough

how many times are you going to post it?

Attached: filtered.jpg (1794x1646, 314K)

Swallow a revolver, you faggot. I hope this is a LARP

Move out of home dumbass.
You're already 3 years too old to be living in the basement. Get a job, or if you're too retarded for Maccas, then join the military.

plant cocaine in his car, call police.

>thread posted 25 minutes ago with Aussie flag about sister fucking blacks
>this thread posted 23 minutes ago with Aussie flag about mother fucking blacks
this is too coincidental, you made both these threads you LARPing cuck faggot. Stop posting your cuck fantasies here and end your fucking life faggot

It's the Asian living in Australia. He does this a lot.

Only a matter of time before Tyrone chimps out and beats your mom, After that I'd say you probably wont have any more blacks in the house for a while

Yea, he likes to larp as niggers and white people.

Your mother ruined you forever just set lock the doors, house the house in gasoline, and set it on fire in the middle of the night then kys.

do you know what tools he's using?

I'm building a bot to detect dupe threads right now

get a friend, a gf, a gay boi, a milf, whatever you have do.
just get someone to help you move out and away from that house. start locking your door when you're asleep, brace it with a chair even

Attached: 1551361373240.png (960x768, 36K)

This seems like the very definition of hell. Excuse me while I step away.

lol an Jow Forumsasianmasculity fag then...

Provoke him in your house and the second he brings any sort of physical harm to outright kill him. Oh wait, you Australians don't have a castle law, do you? Well, it would work in the United States.

I guess your other option is to move out of the house and never talk to your mother again. If anything, this should be more than enough motivation for you to get off your ass and get your own place.

Stop being a fucking neet and move out or kill the nigger

The word selection would also suggest the person asking this question is likely female. I'm not suspecting an Asian, though. Probably some middle eastern refugee.

I think he's just copy pasting. He has a lot of free time. Gets easy to spot him after a while, though.

Move out you dumb nigger

if it's a female, I guess it would make some sort of sense, Maybe an Asian female incel?

can't

You're 21, you're a man. If you need your mom to protect you and house you at 21 you failed at life. Might as well find some redemption by murdering them all and creating a racist spectacle of a trial after for the hell of it.

Stand up for yourself, loser. His race outs irrelevant, he's being a shit. If he physically attacks you for it call the cops.

Move out or give him your ass, the latter might be easier for you since you sound like a complete pushover faggot.

Get a fucking job NEET

I hope a nigger fucks you for bating these retards so hard with your flag visible.