Why is her voice so deep, wtf? Lol

Attached: images-15.jpg (739x415, 20K)

>her

Attached: she.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

She probably lowers it on purpose

she's really pretty

why is she so pretty

female psychopath trait.

Attached: Elizabeth-Holmes.jpg (485x340, 20K)

sounds like a man
looks like a man
walks like a man

... probably is a man

why is yours so shrill?

Asiatics are attracted to their own kind.

Attached: 1508184166323.jpg (487x524, 50K)

maybe she has a condom stuck in her throat

Tulsi is perfect!

Attached: mommy doesnt need makeup.png (960x540, 407K)

at least i'm not attracted to niggers

If you look closely she has acne scarred skin. I've been asked out by East Indian women on several occasions and sorry nothing doing. And I'm a long term sexually frustrated horn dog incel. No regrets

Attached: Forever_Along_He_4dc86454b310d_grande.jpg (570x474, 36K)

See? acne scars galore

Attached: tulsi-1.jpg (485x340, 31K)

Nice try, Moishe.

ALOHA! WHAT A BABE

Why does this cunt get shilled here so much?

Still gorgeous

Attached: tulsi.jpg (2250x1500, 452K)

Her cheeks are the surface of the moon too

Attached: 71+qAJehpkL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

It's the Hawaiian/African blood. She's beautiful

Might have something to do with people being sick of neocon warmongers, just a guess.

She's the only democrat that isn't 110% okay with more wars for Israel. This makes her the best choice to shill for to go up against Trump. Not that I or a lot of others want her to win, but rather as insurance; if Trump loses, at least the Democrat in power won't be all bad. It's a smarter play than the democrats who shilled for Trump thinking he'd be an easy win against Hillary and ended up electing their worst nightmare.

Trips of truth my man.

>not outright wanting Tulsi to win
cringe and goypilled

>Canadian
>Thinks politics is about popularity and looks
Yep, that's why you're a you

> .02

Desperation and fractions of shekels

She has stated she wants to pass gun control laws. Yes technically Trump already passed a gun control law, but that doesn't mean I want someone who will actively try to disarm me right from the start. A quick look at the bill that just passed the House (background checks even for private sales) shows the kind of kikery we'd have to deal with if the Democrats get the House, Senate, and Presidency.

Nice try DeShawn, she’s mostly European with some Samoan.

4/10

I get the sage part, but your response was fucking dumb. Her domestic policy on borders is fucked as fuck.

She's a strong woman, after all she was in army too, now in politics.

>Yes technically Trump already passed a gun control law, but that doesn't mean I want someone who will actively try to disarm me

You check his flag?

Not as dumb as your post at least

So what? Acne is genetic for the most part.

Trump is still gonna disarm you if he wins in 2020.
>Take the guns first...
You're fucked in terms of immigration reform regardless of who wins too. The lesser of all evils is Tulsi though because she at least takes a stand on arguably the most important issue. Fundamentally changing foreign policy would bring about so much other good change in my opinion. Maybe it's because you're living there and I'm commentating from afar, but foreign policy is the single most fucked up thing happening in US government in recent decades, from what I can see. I just want a candidate who'll change that shit so, so badly.

i can't believe Elizabeth fucked a pajeet. she deserves jail for racial shame.

Something kinda cute about that anyway tbqh. Bet she had a real girl next door look about her when she was younger