Is my daughter a race traitor?

I have a 9 year old daughter, she goes to a public school because mum died and I cannot afford to put her in a private school.

Recently she came home saying she had a "boyfriend" named Abdullah who is in the same grade as her. He is from Somalia. Obviously they aren't having sex and it is pretty normal for primary schoolers to do this dumb stuff, but won't this end badly for my daughter? What does her future hold?

Attached: ideal borders.png (1001x426, 730K)

say her mom was killed by a somalian

Rape her.

Do a school shooting then put her in another school

Put her in another school..And do this aswell

Attached: 173px-Prof-takahashi_minami.jpg (173x210, 13K)

Fuck Abdullah in the ass before he can fuck your daughter in the ass. Asserting dominance is key in a relationship such as yours.

Attached: 1546482393198.png (881x1139, 121K)

Do nothing and see where it goes. She's 9 it wont matter soon

Thats how big we deserve to be Ausbro. Thanks for the image

Stop with the fake fucking somalian threads.

You haven't taught her not to take up with their kind? Don't interact with them at all.

Force her to wear a headscarf and beat her if she disobeys you, better to prepare her now to Abdullah's child bride

Attached: Capture.png (409x302, 177K)

is that vic2

that's incredibly difficult to do without cheating

I could do that easily as a thicc GROBDEUTSCHLAND though

invade the ottomans plox

I think it’s eu3

>australia
>1 post

Attached: 1532367706484.jpg (749x750, 96K)

no it's not, retard.

see pic

Attached: 1424899372911.png (1830x3212, 2.6M)

>obviously they aren't having sex
are you sure?

don't tell her to stop directly. she'll keep doing it just to spite you

Can't tell you what to do /op/. All I can tell you is that if you don't do anything to not going to stop. Shell get a little bit older and once her fellow shitskins hit sexual maturity they will descend on her like moths to a flame. She'll probably end up being indoctrinated into being a fuck slave for some rape gang. Your only real hope is Manning up and killing every last one of them. But let's face it. None of us are going to do that.

Attached: 1549073797320.jpg (393x536, 37K)

Please stop w these haha

I think it's time to range ban all aussies forever

Australia is on fire with these interracial cuck threads today. This is like the dozenth one I've seen within the last hour.

>What does her future hold?

Attached: pic.jpg (500x335, 45K)

Bitch, why in the fuck are the Ottomans still a thing? You suck.

bad news bro. if you dont want your 9 year old daughter gang raped by abdullahs gang of IQ 80 sand people you have to switch schools. also you should give her the race talk.

Realistically if you're lucky this turns into the planting of the seed in her mind that black people are animals once he reveals animalistic behavior. Risky though.

This is like the 5th race traitor thread that came out of Australia today..I smell a larp

Tell her what the Somalis do to their daughters' clits.

You all opened the doors to your country, shame on you! You also outlawed the solution to your problem. It sucks to be you!

Attached: 0250_spanked_and_caned_by_headmaster_grabs-044.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

Why would you bother conquering that far into Russia? Take the rest of Crimea and invade France, lots of admin points wasted.

By her this book

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-20-39-45-668.jpg (744x394, 154K)

Does she have grandparents ? Specifically a grandfather ? Have him homeschool her on weekdays and look after her. Public schools are a joke and will turn her into a thot.