Sandy Hook

Alex Jones now says it happened on JRE but wasnt specific about why he changed his mind; instead listing all the trouble denying it caused him.

I distinctly remember several things about it that lead me to suspect it was a hoax.

>the laughing father

>the crisis actor check in signs

>the parade of people walking in a loop to give the illusion of a large crowd

Did i miss any big ones?

I suspect Alex is only going back because he couldnt handle the heat.

Was it a hoax or not?

Attached: 1531267136097.gif (852x568, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thought about today
absolutely a hoax. I always think about those same reasons you stated. I'm sure he is just denying it now because he's already in hot water.
he totally believes it was still a hoax but wont admit

GENE ROSEN

Nice Mossad predictive programming thread

a hoax can involve actual deaths
imagine not knowing this and being a dumb faggot

It was a hoax and it was real. It was also the prototype that all future school shootings were supposed to follow. There were kids and teachers there that really died. It was part of a training exercise for the future murder of more teachers and kids in schools to promote more restrictive gun control.

They tore down the school, ground up the debris and made everyone sign nondisclosure agreements.

This

This, this, and THIS

This is the most damning thing to me. They don't do this with other mass shootings. Makes it very obvious that this was set up

Fucking Hoax! All of It!!!! Look it up!

Attached: 7DFD6067-99A1-4E1B-8AB8-4F215A9CAD29.gif (435x250, 2.18M)

Don’t forget about mortgages paid off on Christmas Day 2015(?), when ALL banks are closed and do No Business!

Attached: FB59BB71-7375-4CD7-95EA-BC7B14907C7D.jpg (688x920, 60K)

Does anyone have the full version?

I knew something was not right the day it happened. Eyewitnesses being interviewed had stories that didn't match at all. I wrote down all the names that were mentioned and researched them. Lanza's brother led me to his Dad (Deep State). The janitor on staff that day had retired from another school district 5 or so years before. Then his name changed. They put all the parents in a barn while the kids were supposedly lying in the school. The parents were all just there. I would have been freaking out and I'm a pretty mellow guy. All the homes in the area surrounding the school had there mortgages paid off at the same time. There was something up with the Coronor. The deaths were not reported correctly. All the parents of the kids seemed to be more worried about gun control than there kids. There's a guy named Stephan Halbig (not sure of spelling) who's an expert who wrote a book and the Deep State was not happy with him.

I really don't want this to die. I need more redpills for this.

Attached: 1E5521FA-1D0B-4928-82C8-EBD5D4AD9724.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

>whole town was taken over by spooks
deepstate assets living there like a boss

You are a scholar and a gentleman. You have my thanks.

Attached: 1551286811693.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Daily reminder David Hogg is Adam Lanza

Attached: bigthink.jpg (547x391, 40K)

was it this book?

rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

>wasnt specific about why he changed his mind; >listing all the trouble denying it caused him.

Math user.

This. I think for all of his craziness, he flew too close to the sun on a few things, Sandy Hook being one of them. And he had people's attention, one way or another. Even if you only knew him because he said crazy things, you knew of him, and that was dangerous.

Lanza looks more like this crisis actor

Attached: DE671771-B69F-4FE4-83CE-933FE64AD995.jpg (1200x629, 170K)

She must have been a very horrible singer.

Alex Jones is a shill you fucking moron. Who gives a shit what comes out of his mouth

BHO brought the parents to the WH for a guy control get together. BHO gave the dad that was laughing a super secret illuminati handshake that was cought on tape.

Somehow still no surveillance video of it. That would quash conspiracy theories, if it existed.

The Boston Bombing was another one. A Boston police officer actually cought one of the real bombers. Good friend of my sister's was a nurse at the hospital they took him too. Michelle Obama showed up at the Boston hospital to visit and send the kid back to Saudi. There's so much more there.

Attached: 1504802405640.gif (320x180, 318K)

Exactly. It'd be like saying

>So you don't believe the holocaust happened?
>Of course I do, it would be illegal to say otherwise

The technical term for this is “handjob”