They're not hiding it anymore

Just spoke to a leftist who said the government should provide insentives for childlessness. Asked who will run the country once everyone's too old to function and he said "immigrants" and that it would be a win-win for overpopulation.

Attached: 1525973581528.jpg (666x768, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

incentives. retard. not insentives. im drunk and i know that. fuck off

I used to think my liberal friends were rational in any way shape or form. People I've known for 15 years blocked me, shamed me for being on "the wrong side of history" and vowed to never speak to me again for suggesting pic related is any in way not normal.

Attached: libs.jpg (1782x960, 489K)

>incentives for childlessness
>who are the people having the most children
>who wants the most gibs
this sounds like a fucking brilliant idea

i knew a guy that did the same thing to a rottweiler that was tested for rabies.. he sat on the floor with a bottle of booze in his underwear in the middle of the night and sewed the dogs head back on and clean it up, so the dogs owner could see it/say goodbye and not have to see it decapped.
he also got a big $ tip for doing it too.

then he cremated it.
fin.

if you havent realised. the people running this whole show are out to fucking kill us off.

>Frederick S. Jaffe (1925–1978) was a vice president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
>[This] memo [pic related], written [in 1969] to Bernard Berelson, head of the Population Council, included a table that summarized many proposals from various sources regarding population control.

>The Population Council is an international, nonprofit, non-governmental organization. The Council conducts research in biomedicine, social science, and public health and helps build research capacities in developing countries. One-third of its research relates to HIV and AIDS; while its other major program areas are in reproductive health and its relation to poverty, youth, and gender.
>The organization held the license for Norplant contraceptive implant, and now holds the license for Mirena intrauterine system.

Attached: jaffe-memo-screen-shot.png (719x460, 242K)

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

When analyzed that is a really hilarious way of thinking. So they want third world countries to basically act as baby mills, sending their best people here, to eventually be responsible for the country. I guess they think the immigrants will continue the no kids policy, so more immigrants will come, ad infinitum. So they basically want to prevent the third world from developing by sucking in all of their working age people, and just doing this over and over again so that eventually...., ???? I don't fucking get it. It sounds like the worst idea you could possibly conceive. How the hell is humanity supposed to progress in this strange mechanism of churning out workers and sending them away, and discouraging those workers from breeding...? I'm trying to wrap my head around why anyone would want this or think it's a good idea. Except of course the corporations, who will enjoy an endless supply of cheap labor. But the leftists couldn't be working for them, they hate them. Right?

Attached: jaffejew.png (943x280, 12K)

Attached: jaffejewish.png (693x194, 14K)

Oh i am aware, but first they want to rape our children and castrate us. Humiliate us and rape our family etc. I'm embarrassed to say I used to be a libtard. Then Obama and Hilldog destroyed Libya. Anyway, I used to post the most cringe shit ever about the right. And to this day I'm still friends with the people I offended. Though I am not even a republican, the people on the left are a different breed of delusional.

>trusting a poo in any medical profession
Her own fault, the mother should be charged for child endangerment. She should have known better

Society is sick when it would literally give away everything to foreigners who don't like us, what else do you want to know?

>vaishnavy
should prison time and then deported never to return, execution is also an option

>boys can have periods

to be fair they should probably teach that boys can smell female pheramones and get aroused when women are ovulating.

But you know maybe i'm wrong and we should just let schoolchildren have confused boners in math class.

>I guess they think the immigrants will continue the no kids policy
it isnt a no kids policy, its a no incentives for having kids policy.
right now kids are an economic resource to brown people

God soon they will have "MAPS" for teachers telling them their assholes are boy pussies. fucking faggots, I can't believe I used to defend them. wish I could go back in time and beat my fucking ass. At this point there isn't a sick vile thing I can think of the left doesn't support.

OP said incentives for childlessness. And I think most leftists would be on board for that.

Why the fuck did he need to decapitate it? Hey burger, ever heard of a gun?

Most immigrants are from a culture where more children is better. The majority of immigrants want 3-4 children at a minimum, many of them want 6 or more.
Leftists who worship foreign cultures are victims of brainwashing and must be treated as such. Not as enemies, but of victims of enemy brainwashing who must be treated carefully and slowly. Constant reminders of how happy a stable family is, and how much happiness a grandparent's family brings them, are a good start.

Shes indian

theyre the most incompetent and idiotic people on the planet.

If you EVER get an indian doctor demand to see someone else immediately.

youre not?
rather than shaqisha being given more welfare for having 6 niglets, she'll get welfare for 0

You cucked white faggots will do literally nothing all the way to the end, so why does it even matter?

True fact, I went in to hospital for stomach pains one time and the Indian doctor stuck his finger up my arse and fondled my balls before calling an African and an Irishman over to also fondle my balls to no diagnosis. The next morning an Australian doctor prodded my abdomen and told me I had appendictis.

Fucking foreigners