Hypothetical question. You are going about your day when your apartment building bursts into flames. You escape in time...

Hypothetical question. You are going about your day when your apartment building bursts into flames. You escape in time, but realize that a Muslim and a dog are still trapped inside. You can rescue one and are confident you could do so with no harm to you, but the other will surely burn to death. You have never met the Muslim or the dog, and the dog's breed is one you have no particular feelings about. No one will reward you for whichever you save, including the rescued victim.

Which, if either, do you try to save?

Attached: dogdurk.jpg (1055x288, 107K)

Dog

The asian girl.

Attached: ゆいはん - 95.jpg (1544x1031, 948K)

The dog even if I had hours to rescue both.

Would save the dog even if it was a pitbull, by the way.

Same difference as long as whoever burning wasn't white.

obviously the doggo.

Trick question. The muslim would have raped the dog to death before setting the apartment on fire in order to kill me.

dog. always the doggos

Dog

Fuck bike, eat girl, sell pizza

Muslim because even a serial child rapist is worth infinitely more than any animal, fuck your dog

Obviously I would save my girlfriend instead of some Muslim.

Honestly, the Muslim. To do otherwise would be despicable

Not only would I rescue the dog, I would try to barricade the muslims in the inferno or push them down if I saw them trying to escape.

>Which do you try to save?
Not the muslim.
>Which, if either, do you try to save?
What breed is the dog?

Attached: 1522077485837.jpg (625x623, 81K)

>You are going about your day when your apartment building bursts into flames
>a Muslim still trapped inside

Why would you save a terrorist from a dog?

Why would you save iniquity from innocence?

The dog, clearly

If I'm able to save the dog surely their dumb ass can make it outside without me holding their hand

LMAO

save the dog

>What breed is the dog?

No particular breed, just one you're 'eh, it exists' about.

For the sake of argument, something is preventing them from doing so without help. Something blocking the door or a bunch of bacon on the landing or something.

If the Muslim was a hijabi qt then I would save her but otherwise the dog obviously.