Am i turning into a honkey Jow Forums

So i was watching this video series of Kent Hovind. A preacher from the United States. And i have to say. I am kind of agreeing him with a lot of what he´s saying, like geology is circular reasoning with regards to dating, you date the fossile by the sedimentary layer, and you date the layer by the fossile. That´s circular reasoning.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOQp3FHOPyQ
Anyways, i understand it from both perspectives, but he´s really not as terrible in his reasoning as i thought. It´s frightening to me atleast. I mean not that god exists, but how we can speak past eachother when we really should be looking for what is actually true regardless.
I fucking lost it at the chiuaua..
>people have bred dogs in a certain way to breed for example a chiauaua.. A dog that is 100% useless..
HAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=n_OlX7M5MLA#t=46m53s
46m53
>how would an actual chiuaua survive in the outside world
Not at all. Dog breeds go back so fucking far that´s why we have so many different ones.
And it´s true though with chiuaua´s he doesn´t like chiuauas i guess, but maybe he does. But they are little aggressive fucks though. They bred smaller dog with smaller dog with smaller dog with smaller dog. To the point also where it´s skull is so fucking tiny that it´s pressing against its cute little head and it´s like.
>fuck you, i didn´t ask to be this, if you don´t pet me i have no way to control this fucking anger i got. I got my skull pressing against my brain all the time motherfucker. So i grow tired with your ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY if you do even the slightest.
HAHA

Attached: kent_hovind_and_wife.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eCRIVfy-GI
youtube.com/watch?v=NKQI18jr8Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you date the fossile by the sedimentary layer, and you date the layer by the fossile. That´s circular reasoning.
No It isn't, you literal monkey.
1. Fossil has no "e" on the end. The fact that I read past that obvious stupidity baffles even me.
2. Everything else is retarded, too.

By the end of your drug-addled rant, any possible point was abandoned entirely.

I mean he has a point aswell you breed a canis/dog with a dog (only thing that can breed with a canis is a dog). You pretty much get a dog every single time. You don´t get like holy shit it´s progressively turning into a feline, like oh wow it´s gradually turning into a tiger, stop this evolution or something. And that a rock doesn´t through nonexistant replication, rocks don´t hump eachother, they don´t through a process of millions of years or whatever turn into a cat. Or a blue whale don´t turn into a dog. There´s something wrong with that picture. And we kind of pretend that´s how it works but we´re not sure.
I mean there are missing links BETWEEN so many species! Not just man and monkey so to speak. Because they don´t just turn into something completely different.
Anyways, i guess i should make this song my ringtone or something.
I mean if you don´t want to watch it for anything else, just watch it for the fun of it. Cause he has some hilarious quips. And he´s not all wrong either, which is probably the most disturbing part of it. Hehe.
I don´t think he has it all together but he's pointing out some relevant points from his understanding atleast.
youtube.com/watch?v=2eCRIVfy-GI

Attached: hovind.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>
so no counter argument, nothing to add...OP wins

>1. Fossil has no "e" on the end. The fact that I read past that obvious stupidity baffles even me.
This is what you choose to run with.. You do know we don´t speak english in a large part of the world as our first language right? A satisfied customer i guess you are. Getting so pissed off about that. HAHAHA

People are running and screaming from the doctrine of evolution- primarily the segment of scientists who understand genetics, defects and proper replication.

Im sure the atheist community will fall into line with reality at any moment now.

100 agree on teh chihuaha. American Bulldogs \ftw/

no it really is circular reasoning. dont get me started on using isotopes to date materials. when you find out the fundamentals contain potentially massive holes you question it all.

We have radionucleotides with half life curves to determine aging. These people are fucking stupid.

What massive holes are those? Isotopes decay at a predictable rate.

Lets see how good you can write in danish you american cunt.

Counter argument... TO WHAT?

but when did those materials form? where did they form?

now if you are using radioisotope info in those answers youve got into the circular reasoning.

A cursory internet search would have stopped you from being illiterate. Your failure to be taken seriously is your fault.

No fun is or questions is allowed i guess. You seem very wound up.

Explain the massive holes. I'm very science literate.

I'm not pretending I can, you whining twat.

Here´s one for you.
It´s a good thing they didn´t evolve a brain huh.

Attached: 1550515084584.jpg (500x646, 119K)

Explain how nature is pretty much after their kind. Evolution is not bioadaptation and crossbreeding. It´s the notion you can go from one to a totally other, by them simply interbreeding.

you may be measuring the age of the slowly disintegrating isotopes, but how do you know that the object is that old? what if it formed from a volcano? what if the rock is a concretion of many rocks? heat, cold, light, pressure, and many other effects can alter the breakdown of isotopes in a given item.

Genetics trumps radioisotope dating. The actual mechanical aspect of genetic replication doesnt allow trans-species evolution- only defects.

>atheists believe this actually happened

Attached: public school.jpg (1272x700, 61K)

>balding philosophy jackass.jpg

but where's the argument?

What? Honky is a racial slur for white Americans. You are a young earth creationist, which means you are retarded

>What? Honky is a racial slur for white Americans.
I know that, that it´s like a slur against white americans, it´s a conversation starter. Since the preacher is from USA. Calm down. Wew. I meant no disrespect.

Where was the original one?

What's the etymology of "honky"? I know "cracker" comes from whip-cracker.

Honkey tonk, reminiscient of southern bars i think.

>people have bred dogs in a certain way to breed for example a chiauaua.. A dog that is 100% useless.

Why would a dog be useless because it's small? Small dogs can still track/hunt and are natural alarms.

Calling you names and getting angry is the only argument evolutionists have.

why didnt the edgy cunt answer my questions?

>Where was the original one?
Well here´s one since you want to shit up my thread and get angry, in what was supposed to be a lighthearted thread of a bit of humor.
Show a mutation that is beneficial, as in a mutation that is not bioadaptation. But a mutation that something is slowly turning into something entirely different. A mutation that Adds information, rather than discombobulate or deterioritate an existing organism. Then further proceed to get angry with me, which you might, when this is frustratingly hard for you to do.
I´m very open to be persuaded by sound arguments. At any point. But just sitting in my thread and getting angry, is not the way to convince me i have to say.

but nobody answered my questions about the variabilities in radioisotope dating and how to know it formed when it did just based on the isotopes, and how environmental factors come into play

>Why would a dog be useless because it's small? Small dogs can still track/hunt and are natural alarms.
It´s a joke, chiuaua´s are bred to be totally pet snuggly dogs. Like several other small breeds. They were bred for that function. They aren´t bred to take down a fucking bear or something. I´m not saying chiuaua's are useless. But i found it hilarious how he said it. That it was 100% useless.
It´s not like man bred chiuaua´s and were like.
>i have a great idea, let´s make a dog that is 100% useless just for fun, by selective breeding.
No they bred them so they could be snuggly little things that they can just like be picked up by a child and get snuggled. Cause it´s so tiny and lightweight.
Pekinese is another breed like that. They didn´t breed them to be useless. It was the most favourite dog of the old chinese emperors, they had them around, even suggested that they would ward off evil spirits with their kind nature. Total snuggle animals, also used by tibetan monks. When the chinese emperors would walk them. The chinese had to bow before the pekinese in some cases. Was a holy animal. They selectively bred it for apperance and size and also fluffy and cuteness over quite a long period to produce it. But it´s still a dog. But they nicknamed it lion dog, or monkey dog etc. and made a cute little story about that it came from a monkey and lion or whatever that fell in love and hooked up. Or some variation of like that. But no ofcourse not. It´s selective breeding of a canis. Highly selective to produce that precise breed. But it´s a dog, it´s not a monkey, it´s not a lion it´s a dog, same as it always was.

Attached: pekinese_pups.jpg (900x600, 80K)

It's pretty humorous that atheists believe there is a fossil record.

Can someone show me the fossils that have the Frog evolving into Prince when given enough time? WE STILL DON'T HAVE ANY MISSING LINKS FOR ANY SPECIES TURNING INTO ANOTHER FFS! Evil Lucion is a religion.

Attached: baphometsymbol.png (1342x998, 1.05M)

The summerian had the dna that is used as modern symbol of medicine. Because the DNA was considered holy. Like we can´t do it. We can just fuck with it and cause through interbreeding of mutations that often occur due to infections and other things. And then mass replicate those traits or whatever. But we can´t just from scratch create a new one. The summerians believed that 'god' created things on earth. This think about the annunaki etc. And the bible talks about god created mankind in his image or whatever. But at the same time saying that the likeness of god is quite substantially different. Relegating the lord of hosts and the angelic enforcers (created a little higher than man) as like a control mechanism of the universe. Like hand in glove. hand goes into creation, the glove is the father of humanity and the lord of hosts are enforcers, like garbage collection.
Now i´m not against that one kind can go to another. But we don´t see that. And the notion that you go from a rock to a blue whale or whatever. Is ridiculous. But that´s the theory of evolution. And it veils inself in what is clearly bioadaptation and alterations through cross breedings, within limits of the dna of each kind. But one doesn´t go from one kind to a completely different kind just by breeding. You breed a cat a million times. It might look different, but it´s still a feline. it´s A CAT. Just looks slightly or very different. BUT IT´S A FUCKING CAT. It wasn´t produced by rocks or small bacteria or whatever, and then turned into a blue whale, and then decided, fuck the ocean, the ocean is bullshit, i´m going to be a cat. NO.. It´s ridiculous.

And things within the same species can be totally fucking different, hence subspecies. Totally different in traits behaviour intelligence, proclevities. Bio adaptations, selective breeding, within limits of the dna code. But it´s the same fucking species! It´s not transforming into something else anytime soon.

>It´s not transforming into something else anytime soon.
Not even in a million years.

>Not even in a million years.
This is why they have to add a million fucking years or whatever, maybe more.. maybe a billion maybe a trillion. Because they can´t fucking explain how one kind turns into another. Because they don´t see it! They will it into being so.

we are all human beings, we are VERY VERY different from eachother due to selective breeding, bio adaptation. WITHIN THE LIMITS AND PRESCRIBED BY THE DNA. But we are still human beings. We don´t turn into a different kind. The whole notion of 'racism' is even wrong. It´s subspecieism and different phenotypes. Like a pekinese and a fucking labrador. Oh wow they are so different must be a different race. NO.. it´s a fucking dog, it´s a canis. both are canis.

You don´t have to be identical to be of same kind. You can be totally fucking different to the point where you have little in common. But you are still the same species.

That things tend to have similar patterns is. Some things work well, they replicate some functions of that in other species! It´s so engineered it´s almost ridiculous. Now i don´t pretend to know how it happened. I can perhaps imagine starships or whatever of things just doing certain things of people in the clouds and whatever, that are first born into the cosmos, like enforcers. Like in that movie prometheus. But it´s very obvious that things are after their kind, so much that it´s silly. And the barrier is ofcourse in the reproductive systems for the most part. You can´t breed with another kind. It´s barren, you will get nothing out of it. Because the reproductive system of each kind don´t fucking match. It won´t produce anything.

You're retarded, buddy. Your argument is that something that happens so slowly that it can't be seen - especially since there was no one recording things a billion years ago - must be magic. Stupid.

And each kind don´t gradually decide, they want to be a bird or whatever, a fucking plant doesn´t decide. Fuck this duty of being co2 scrubber. I´m going to be a fucking grizzly bear. No.. haha
A shark doesn´t decide. FUCK YOU and all your bullshit about this ocean shit, i have to swim around fucking always just so i don´t fucking die. So it´s predation mode to keep certain other animals in a certain population. It doesn´t go no. i´m going to be a sloth, i fucking tired of racing around in the ocean like this. I just want to hang in a tree and just fucking chill. Cause this is bullshit..
>You're retarded, buddy. Your argument is that something that happens so slowly that it can't be seen - especially since there was no one recording things a billion years ago - must be magic. Stupid.
You are saying it´s magic, a plant turns into a fucking octopus cause it gradually changes. Who decides it changes btw.? Bioadaptation is within the limit of what governs that organisms structure.

>something that happens so slowly that it can't be seen
Yet somehow knows it is happening?

listen. I am not saying he is right about everything. That´s not what i am saying. But there are serious problems about this, that YOU are not addressing. You are just raging here saying shut up i am scientifically literate. And then this is the shit you come up with. You are not trying to make any arguments, you are trying to shame people out of even considering something else. That´s not a convincing argument. You are the one who talks about that there are no arguments to do a rebuttal to. But it´s you who have very few..

>a plant turns into a fucking octopus
sauce for quote.
You're relying on absurd assumptions to give your argument merit. No evolutionist has ever said an octopus can become a plant, nor the opposite. Your understanding of the concept is flawed fundamentally. Any other explanation is far more fantastic than evolution, but if you want real-time proof, look at the influenza virus. Or I suppose the sky fairy commands it to adapt itself to overcome immune functions and make vaccination useless every year with last year's formula.

The fossil record is incomplete, but complete enough for intelligent people to see patterns in. Where's proof to the contrary? ANY proof at all?

>sauce for quote.
You say i believe in magic, i am not making a quote, i am putting it to you, that the idea that a rock turns into a blue whale, or a bacteria turns into a bird. That´s pretty fucking magical. You accuse me of what you propose yourself.
>if you want real-time proof, look at the influenza virus. Or I suppose the sky fairy commands it to adapt itself to overcome immune functions and make vaccination useless every year with last year's formula.
Back to the bacteria, and hilariously eventhough i started this thread lighthearted cause i think it´s pretty funny to begin with, cause i´m not too used to that kind of thinking. He even covers that. The mutations that makes certain bacteria almost untreatable, is a mutation that is like you cut off the arms of someone, so you can´t handcuff them. Look it´s turning into a fucking blue whale. NO.. How it works is they create a way to attach a thing that destroys that bacteria on it´s arms. But if it has no arms. what are you going to do without nanobots that hunt them down. You can´t handcuff them, they develope immunity due to a malignant mutation that cripples it, but at the same time helps it, cause you can´t handcuff it anymore.
But forget bacteria, when did one kind completely turn into something else. This is why you are back to bacteria in the first place, cause you can´t fucking find a decent example. And that´s precisely why they add millions of years to explain that 'process' that they will into being in the first place, out of belief in that in the first place. Evolution is simply trying to explain how life exists without a god being present to create it. So any notion of design ofcourse truly pisses people like you off. Because that goes against that premise.

And quite frankly god is a fucking asshole in some ways to set this up like this. Oh wait the bible said this was a mistake due to various things, and they will change the biology of even animals after the judgement, so that the lion will eat grass and various other things.

And be honest, this is why you object to design. Because.. well for various reasons in our world, we look at this and go. This is fucking bullshit, perhaps it shouldn´t be like this. No benign deity would set it up precisely in that way. So.. this obviously has to be random.. So.. big bang and theory of evolution. It´s just as much of a belief as anything else. But that hides under bioadaptation to spread its own doctrine. Well. bioadaptation within each kind, is very obvious. BUT THEY DON´T TURN INTO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPECIES. which is what the theory of evolution is all about, x turns into completely something else over time.. And when you say, well where do you see that. They argue bioadaptation. But that´s within the LIMITS of the dna of each kind. They don´t turn into something else.

I mean we look at some animals or insects or whatever species. And go.
>wew i am glad i am not that, holy fuck they are not having a good time.
And that´s where that comes from.
>it has to be fucking random, i can´t reconsile that anyone would set it up like this.
It´s JUST AS MUCH OF A BELIEF..

It´s like you don´t even understand how the bible calls this a fallen earth, and man is a fallen species, as are the animals.
So evolution being just as much of a belief, you can´t just fucking poopoo a religion that says, this is not how it is supposed to be, and someone is going to come fix it. Because that´s exactly what you want yourself. But you just think that you can evolve out of it, or whatever put it in your own hand to change things for the better by changing species on earth including humanity. BUT YOU CAN`T.

This is precisely why the concept of a deity, whatever that is. To say like. Look, this is out of our hands, this situation is bullshit, for us and for the animals, but we have to endure through this.. have to power through till hopefully a god that seems very clear designs this shit comes back and fixes it. And religions says that god and the angels will do just that. But we can´t change it ourselves, because we are unable to understand how to do so. And the bible also warns against tampering. That it will create only abominations. We don´t have what it takes, we don´t even understand ourselves!

Your ability to comprehend logic is so deeply skewed that I don't have the time (or desire to spend the time, at least) to explain the world from the ground up so you stop being stupid.

>The mutations that makes certain bacteria almost untreatable, is a mutation that is like you cut off the arms of someone, so you can´t handcuff them.
This statement is absolutely simplistic and moronic.

And quite frankly god is a fucking asshole
"god" is the explanation of the unexplainable, nothing more. God is an illusion. "Mother" nature is a bitch, but an inanimate one. You're clearly unable to separate fact from fantasy.

You're gonna say "Haha. He can't come up with examples." and keep spewing your mental poison, and I can't stop you. You're wrong, though. There's no magic. What you are saying is happening just isn't. Evolution isn't a guess. Educate yourself, graduate high school, start smoking pot so your brain calms down a little and you can slow down and learn actual knowledge, then come back and argue against assholes like you used to be. I'll be waiting.

They even have in the bible THE FUCKING ARK, they are saving animals and all kinds of small things, and give us a story about that it was a guy who did it. OFCOURSE NOT, because as you see later in the bible they reveal who they really are.
Already then the earth and humanity and its species was fucking falling, due to some bullshit that an angel had been doing apparently. That he wasn´t supposed to.

And you want to believe fully without any criticism religion of evolution instead that it must be random, because the situation with animals and mankind is shit.

Do you really think your idea is more plausible?

we are breeding man with pigs...get on the china man level

>"god" is the explanation of the unexplainable, nothing more. God is an illusion. "Mother" nature is a bitch, but an inanimate one. You're clearly unable to separate fact from fantasy.
Believing in a deity that set this up, and then say someone wrecked it, and they come back to fix it. Is not more magical than believing it all happened totally random. And just adding time for what you can´t rationally explain.
That´s a chimera in a laboratory and genetic tampering that is directly warned about in the bible, you can fuck a pig all day, you won´t produce a pigman. Nor will a pig turn into an ostridge.

Here's a fact, buddy: A LOT of time has passed. I suspect it's a lot more than science thinks simply because they keep coming up with evidence of things being way older than they originally thought, especially humanity. To discount time is the most idiotic and narrow-minded thing you can do. And yes, believing that some magic creature made all of this from magical will is FAR more "magical" than this happening on its own following the rules of physics, chemistry and genealogy. Only morons look to magic to explain the ordinary.

And after they do all this, they reveal they come from the clouds and more delicate things, since man was not even supposed to know they were even fucking there, till mankind was ready. But due to how the bible explain it how an angel was playing a little fun of changing animals and various things. Our biosphere had lost its original blueprint to the extent they send a fucking ark ship to save all kinds of animals and many other things, because it´s a fucking mess. But it´s such a fucking mess that it´s not so simply to just fix unless you want to redo everything aka you want to start over and annihilate everyting. So they send an emmisary of theirs shake and bake directly into a womans womb, to tell mankind. Look humans and animals and nature is not HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. we will come and fix it. Because you are in a sorry state, like the parable of the samaritan talks about. We are in a fucking ditch.. So we need to recieve new glorious bodies after the judgement, that are perfect, and the body of sin cannot enter the kingdom of heaven on earth, and also animals will be changed.
He´s then taken up in the clouds to return from the clouds with 10.000 of them accompanying him.
To me that´s a very rational explanation. It´s totally like out of mankinds perception, because of how incredible that is. But it makes a heck of a lot more sense.
>Here's a fact, buddy: A LOT of time has passed.
Right just add trillions of years to explain what you can´t explain. When did a species turn into a completely different ones, bioadaptation and variation internally in species can have them have almost nothing in common. But they are AFTER THEIR KIND. in the bible god mentions after their kind like 10 times in genesis, to the point where it´s like.. do you have to say it again, i guess so. But you don´t think so. You think a kind can just become whatever it wants to, maybe it becomes a totally different kind, because reasons.

I am not anti science whatsoever. i totally understand bioadaptation and interspecies differences. But they are of the same kind. And they are within the limits of their kind structure.

And they almost annihilate all of earth to start over, but they took pity on mankind according to that story.
Look it explains the reason for this mess!! an actual christian would never say that this is how it is supposed to be. Or he´s a fucking clown. Because the bible says the precise opposite. But instead of acknowleding that, you decide it should be random to take that shitshow out of the equation.. And then you develope just as much of a belief in that there is no god involved in any of this.

>just add trillions of years to explain what you can´t explain
I can explain it just fine. Your ineptness causes you to avoid reality. The timeframe is simply a real factor. You can't explain away time. Denying it is the most idiotic thing you can do, short of buying a bible. Are you saying that the earth isn't billions of years old? Are you saying that we need a record of everything that's happened to be certain we aren't a product of magic? Are you minimizing the actual span of time that a billion years actually is, or do you just assume that nothing happened when no one was there to write it down?

>You think a kind can just become whatever it wants to, maybe it becomes a totally different kind, because reasons.
You aren't even reading what I write, are you?
You are a moron and a troll. People like you should be executed.

PAY ATTENTION CUNT: NO ONE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVOLUTION HAS EVER SAID A WHALE CAN BECOME A SPIDER.

Stop basing all your arguments on that one basis, you insufferable fucking nigger.

But that´s what it is, you pretend that bioadaptation is evolution and then segwaying into that bacteria became a bluewhale.
Look i´m tired of beating around the bush with you. So it´s time for you to pay attention, so i´m just going to lay it on straight. And milktoast christians who have not read their own bible need to pay attention aswell.

Here´s the shortest way i can describe what a christian believe in whilst being accurate to the doctrine.
>man and animals and our entire biosphere is fallen due to an angel messing around as he wasn´t supposed to, playing laboratory.
>they saved a lot of animals aswell as mankind, when they originally planned to purify the entire earth and start over due to the mess
>we are left in sorry state, we meaning us the animals and our entire biosphere. whilst preparations are made to ultimately fix this.
>they are ready and are convinced they can now do this.
>they send jesus, barely human into a womb of a virgin. To tell about things to come, and what has happened and why.
>he is barely human, not a product of human intercourse, why he is born outside of sin. via a virgin.
>mary is freaked out cause she still has her hynem. So she is like, did someone bang me up, no wait that is not possible. What is this thing in me, get it out of me, i am very afraid.
>angel consoles her, mary calm down, this is under our control.
>Jesus is then ressurected after they kill him. And taken up in the clouds. To return with 10,000 ones.
>in his form which has changed since he has departed, this body is blueprint for new humanity hence body of christ. Man made in the image of christ after the judgement. Body of sin can´t enter it. New and glorious bodies free from sin and the coils of our current bodies. Bodies are temples of the holy spirit, for it to dwell within, but ours have fallen SEVERELY.
Now you probably get it a bit better.

Our biosphere is going to undergo TOTAL RENDITION. it is the only way to fix it, every single fucking thing about this biosphere is going to be realigned. To what humanity should have become, when they were ready to meet their creators. And they were not even supposed to know they existed till that time. But due to the fallen guardian cherub who did things. They had to appear in the clouds in the past to do some cleanup, to prepare for the giant cleanup. Which is called the judgement. Which earth right now, the fallen angel fucked up by playing laboratory and a pretend god. And any christian who is serious, and know their stuff, will also tell you that this situation with us and the animals IS NOT HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. The fucking ark was trying to salvage parts of the situation to begin with, because of how FUCKED UP the situation is.
You don´t have to try to hide anything, they know everything you have ever said and done. In high likelyhood this is encoded in our dna to transmit it straight to them. So they don´t have to ask you what you have done. You might be asked to explain it. And if you are dishonest they can see your thoughts.
This is what christians believe who are serious about their doctrine, unfortunately most christians don´t even realize this, cause they don´t read their bible at all as much as they should.

This is however fantastical, is not more fantastical than arguing that a rock turns into a plant, or a plant turns into a blue whale, or a blue whale turns into an octopus.

jesus is adam 2.0 in the body he returns in from the clouds with the rendition army and 'terraformers' but you can´t really call them terraformers when they made earth in the first place. Maybe 'transformers' without the robot shit.
That´s how serious that shit is. Our entire biosphere undergoes total rendition and everything is changed including ofcourse animals and smaller things aswell. To correct the blueprint that got fucked up.
You will then see the creators face to face, as moses did, who beheld their similitude to him. They look somewhat similar to humans, but are at same time. DRASTICALLY different. Far far more perfect, for obvious reasons.

Genesis when they made the light, is creation of our star/sun. Yes they made our sun. That´s what it is.

So when they say we are their children. They are not kidding. Annoying and corrupted children even in our dna. But still we are their children.

Dinosaur bones are bullshit. Earth is flat.

>earth is flat.
Oh ffs.
First i started this thread to be lighthearted and have a bit of fun. Then i ended up being way too serious, because i´m tired of that evolution guy who just insists on shaming anyone who don´t believe in his own thing that is just as much of a religion as others in lots of ways.
Then i get a flat earther.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKQI18jr8Oc
This thread really attracts moths it seems.
>Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
The reason they say north is the empty place, is nomenclature for when you go to the north pole for example. You are at the northern peak of our globe. Further north is UP! unless you want to keep travelling, go travel the globe to circumnavigate and get back to the north pole again. Hence why north is used with regards to the 'void' the cosmos. The 'waters' above our atmosphere/firmament.
North is from north pole and straight up. SO the void stretches from the north pole is a way of saying it. And in the void the earth hangs on nothing! it´s floating in space! the waters above the firmament.

15 posts by this ID

This thread is you samefagging and beating the retard drum like you have a point. This post of yours highlights how you don't.

1. Define kind, you FAGGOT. (Its a meaningless word that doesn't define in the way SPECIES does)

2. "Microevolution = possible, macro evolution = impossible!" This is literally what you are arguing. Fucking kill yourself you illiterate retard.

atheists are dumb. they think noah had to have every animal alive today on the ark. all he needed was the ancestors.

15 posts of 'how dare you, i am scientific literate' btw.
>2. "Microevolution = possible, macro evolution = impossible!" This is literally what you are arguing. Fucking kill yourself you illiterate retard.
You can call me retard all you want, but when did a dog turn into a gorilla? There´s a lot of missing links there, for obvious reasons.

If there was anything remotely coherent or scientific to your position, it would be trivial to be taken seriously as science. And yet you're consigned to the trashbin of religious fanatic insanity.
How strange.

When did a species macro evolve into a different species. Find the missing link. Oh it´s a different kind you say. Imagine my surprise.
Right the superiority argument.
>i don´t have to make an argument, i just need to say that you are ridiculous.
If it was so easy, why don´t you just do it. No, it´s always the shaming instead.

>Your ability to comprehend logic is so deeply >skewed that I don't have the time (or desire to >spend the time, at least) to explain the world >from the ground up so you stop being stupid.
This.
The fact that op uses the term 'kind' consistently makes his points incoherent... or bait.
I actually think making a bot that talked the way he does wouldn't be too tough, just ignoring the interlocutor save for the odd word, and autogenerating stock creationist 'points' tangentially related.
Like the creationist 'Tae'.

still not making any argument. Funny how that is.
>i am so right, i don´t even have to argue it.
Well if you are so right, why don´t you?
>well, i am so right i don´t even have to argue it.
Hmm.. but why don´t you then? It´d be so easy.
>well.. i am so right that..

see what you assholes are pretending is that i think that bioadaptation and interkind differences aren´t a thing. OH THEY VERY MUCH ARE. INCLUDING IN HUMANITY but it´s witin the restrictions of their blueprint. But i just don´t think a bluewhale can become a bird.

find me a non-creationist thats trying to argue science's position is that aa dog turned into a gorilla', and you might have a point.

But only creationists would make such a dishonest representation of evolution as the crocoduck.

You ARE an ape, in the same way as a duck IS a bird, a dog IS a canine, a tiger IS a feline.
Not LIKE, but OF. Belonging to.

On the other hand, if they weren't both MAMMALS, and shared a common ancestor basil to both evolutionary lineages and you'd look like less of a faggot. Ape.

I didnt say kind. Only a faggot, sorry CREATIONIST uses that term.
But species are species. Thats not even argument, thats just fact.
Speciation happens. Your move, faggot.

>ITS A CONSPIRACY THAT SCIENCE WONT TAKE US SERIOUSLY WAAAAAH

>find me a non-creationist thats trying to argue science's position is that aa dog turned into a gorilla', and you might have a point.
Well why don´t they, because that´s what they are saying, they are just hiding behind things everyone has always realized that within kinds there are massive variety that can be so completely different from eachother that they have almost nothing in common. But if they have intercourse, guess what happens.

But you want to say a bluewhale can become a bird.. It´s magic of science i don´t have to explain shit. This is why god doesn´t exist. And then turn around and slam people who believe in a deity of sorts.

>i am so angry right now.
Yeah i can tell.
>But species are species. Thats not even argument, thats just fact.
Did i say anything else?
>Speciation happens. Your move, faggot.
When?

Each kind is different. one kind doesn´t become another kind over time! Only thing we observe is that subspecies transform within their blueprint. There are limits to how they can change. A bird doesn´t turn into an alligator. I don´t care what it fucks or how much it wants to.

But this relativism is exactly why we now have the cancer of transgenderism. That they can say, maybe if i cut off my balls and dick, i can become a woman. You can choose to become what you want, everything transforms right, it´s evolution. Bullshit.

selection is not a creative force. You can crossbreed or breed a certain subspecies or subkind. But they will always be that kind. They can be drastically different. Like humanKIND that you have so big differences between an african and a japanese, that it´s almost unreconsilable in a lot of situations. But if they have intercourse, guess what happens..
Do you think mankind are different species aswell? I suppose you do. And you call me an idiot.
Now just because we are of the same kind. Doesn´t mean we are the same at all.. BUT we are still the same kind weither we like to be or not.

Attached: My ancestor.png (868x760, 195K)

hahaha.

Also as he pointed out, i´m laughing so hard. Because it´s so true. This trope of survival of the fittest right.
Well no. There´s absolutely no guarantee of that. It´s more like survival of the lucky. Some guy who go to war, ends up dead. Didn´t have kids. Might have been brilliant kids.
Some asshole coward stay home.. have bunch of kids with another moron possibly.
>oh it´s survival of the fittest.
Terrible fucking conclusion.
Natural selection sure, people select a partner they believe and analyze to produce good offspring with. EVEN THAT is not necessarily survival of the fittest, maybe the stupid woman or man didn´t analyze their partner correctly. Maybe he or she was not who they pretended to be. Maybe they were a douchebag that just got lucky due to circumstances or whatever. So they end up reproducing. It´s not a guarantee of quality either. It´s an ATTEMPT of guaranteeing quality embedded in us when we seek a partner. But it´s not a guarantee. So natural selection, is quality control for us. But it´s not necessarily survival of the fittest or whatever at all. It´s not survival of the best, which is what they mean the fittests. It´s nonsense. It´s more than often survival of the lucky and the more fortunate.. Dumb people can also reproduce like crazy. Does that mean they are high quality? It´s crap as a concept! false justifications for bad things. If they really were honest about quality, they wouldn´t even argue that. They would be in everybodys business saying, look you and that person. What are you doing with that shit? right? oh we hit the 'racist' wall then aswell didn´t we.
It´s hilarious to watch that false paradigm play out. but mostly it´s sad.

Because they say is, if you reproduce you are the fitttest. THAT`S WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. IT´S HILARIOUS! the dumbest of the dumb of whatever species can do that. That doesn´t guarantee that best survive whatsoever. And infact in the current political climate, it´s even dysgenic as fuck, and makes sure that the best, they pay a shitload of money and work. Whilst financing a lot of assholes having kids who don't want to lift a finger. And then i suppose these assholes want to go and say.
>well they survived/reproduced. SO that must mean they are the best.
HAHAHA
Or many arguments for instance with regards to jewish subversion. Well i guess they are fittest since they scammed everyone into that they control things like this.
OH they must be the best on the planet, cause they are so powerful, right? HAHAHAHA

I´d love to see the rendition of these people. That´s going to be a blast. HAHA.

Darwin was concerned that the lack of transitional fossils disproved the theory. He hoped that in the years to come there would be more fossil finds that would prove the theory as he stated it.

It has been about 150 years since he wrote that book, and countless more fossils have been found as people search for missing links, but the innumerable transitional forms have not been found.

And what is even more hilarious when you understand the bible. all this effort of the lucky to self aggrandize themselves. Well. god has a few tricks up his sleave, and here´s one of them.
He ressurects all of them and judges them. And then preserves according to HIS SELECTION. And the rest will be put in another place to live a different life of their soul. They are taken out of the destiny of humanity.
So god makes his own natural selection. This time. PERFECT. so all this labour of these idiots to try and get lucky and gaslight their partners, and interracial and all this crap. God´s going to say.
>you can kiss my ass.
HAHAHAHAHA

You know how they say honest guy never wins. Sure in this world maybe. But in the greater things. It´s the ONLY ONE who wins when this is done with.

Amazing.