1776 in 2020

Here's a hypothetical question for you Jow Forumslacks. Let's say i run for president in 2020 and my platform is as follows: My first order of business would be to end the Federal Reserve and IRS, Reinstate the Gold and Silver Standard to have a currency that is backed by something rather than just being created out of thin air, Break up all of the big monopolies that kill small businesses. Increase taxes on the wealthy (no more companies like Amazon will get away with not paying anything into a system that they reap massive rewards from, Decrease the size and power of the Federal Government and give the power back to the individual states, Decrease taxes on middle and lower middle class individuals and no more income tax (possibly push for thr Fair Tax), Make it easy to start small businesses and give major tax breaks to small business in their first 5 years of existence, Cost of tuition and student loan reform (Do away with for profit universities and predatory government loans that target young people with little to no economic knowledge), and Constitutional Carry legalized nationwide. Would you vote for me? Why or why not? Also feel free to ask me to go into depth on each one of these policies. Debate me.

Attached: 1ae00c2757.jpg (1200x797, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203707685/
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198503.jpg
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198504.jpg
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198505.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>political solutions

>voting

>Taxing businesses
Herbs and spices, OP is a retard.
Businesses don't pay tax. They're collection agencies for the government.

>re-arranging furniture on the Titanic

What is your solution samefag?

How do businesses not pay taxes? I own a small business and I pay taxes as do all business owners that i know.

If you understand the fair tax then you understand businesses do not pay tax.

Not small ones, dickhead. Large corporations fuck US (via the government) out of billions of tax dollars through various loopholes all the time.

Large corporations will indirectly pay more taxes because taxes will be applied to everything they buy. So buying more means more taxes.

What are your positions on the following issues:

1) Judges
2) Feminism
3) Foreign policy
4) Immigration/birthright citizenship
5) The Jewish Question

Attached: 1501466819303.jpg (857x584, 153K)

>not making the JQ #1

It's in no particular order.

Finally an actual question. My views on judges and courts are that they have been corrupted and manipulated and are a mere shell of their former selves so, I would push for forcing out some of the corruption by setting term limits for everyone in the government including Supreme Court Justices. My views on foreign policy is that the United States is not the world police so, we mind our own business but we will not negotiate with terrorists or communists and will give the death penalty for treason. No more fighting other (((people's))) wars for them. My views on immigration are that we should have a border wall and we should criminally prosecute illegal aliens for crossing our border. If they want to come into our country we need to vet them. We need a southern border and a northern border because fuck the leafs. Finally, my views on subversive jews are that we need to root them out of our government by making dual citizenship in a govrnment position illegal. We will not tolerate their wicked political games.

How do you intend to stop foreign powers from gaining massive influence in the US with their fiat currency and companies once they take over the status of the petrodollar and world reserve currency? What about national defense?

Absolutely no way in hell, faggot

Why not a national sales tax?

Nice argument. Very high iq post.

1.Where do you stand on abortion?
B. What is your religion?

If your position doesn't involve defunding all public schools then you're retarded

Attached: 1527681593662.jpg (400x386, 40K)

Yeah, because you hit a lot of good points (more power to states, favor and support small businesses over big corporations, strengthen protection of gun rights) and the shit I think is stupid (gold standard being a big one) I don't think you could accomplish.

>Hypothetically running for president of the U.S.A
>of the U.S.A
>a fucking leaf
Why are you even here?

Don't mistake my foriegn policy for weakness. We will mantain a powerful but more cost effective military that will be funded by gutting the federal government of all of these useless subcommitees and useless federal agencies. We could even have State Armies that work in unison with one another keeping each other in check.

chinese would exploit the hell out of that system
we aren't allowed to have good things in this world because of them
the system right now is not the greatest but its working, and we can improve upon it

That works for me. I'd (probably) vote for you.
But these are important questions
Also
>What's your foreign policy?
>Are you a nationalist (do you put your country first)?
>Finally, are you culturally conservative or culturally liberal?

The constitution doesn't say anything about the Jewish universities. Say that you want another Congressional investigation into the anti-American activities of the tax-free foundations.

This was done with the Cox, Reece, and even Church.

Oh gotta fund that no child left behind jew propaganda!!

t. Burger

As far as religion goes, I would say that I am agnostic. I do not care for organized religion. My views on abortion are that I am pro choice but I disagree with late term abortions. That being said, I have an extreme hatred for immoral thots so, don't misunderstand me.

it's a good start.
Platform on getting rid of the law of incorporation and birth certificates, these two are the foundations of the central banking meme and it would make the nation and people truly sovereign.
Next force the issue of creating cell industries within states, basically smaller versions of larger ones that exist now making competition the driving force. If a certain portion of industry doesn't work the people will still have other choices to work in as a fallback.
Return control of the internet domain servers to the government again and allow free speech to flourish again.
Ban Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO's) since they're a fifth column attack method.
Tax churches too but at a very small rate if getting rid of the law of incorporation is a success.
Ban infant genital mutilation and the sale of foreskin cells to the face cream industry
Ban voluntary blood donation and offer a paid service of collection.
there's more but I want to see what your reaction to this

I would do the same thing that Trump is doing to the Chinese. We need trade from them so lets make it fair for us. The only way the Chinese are going to fuck with us is financially so, I would keep a very close eye on them. Maybe a secret comittee to gather intel? They are as slippery as the Jews.

wow lol chinkoid

You have my vote

Thanks.
I would definitely vote for you, but if anybody ran against you with a very similar platform and they were pro-life my vote would go to them
Also
>agnostic
Not great but at least you're not a fucking fedora claiming to be "atheist". Agnosticism is not really a terrible thing but just dont stop at "idk if there is a God" instead of continuing to search for that answer.

What do you think about the U.S.'s role as a superpower?
What do you think about our intervention in the middle east?
What's your plan regarding the other large nuclear powers such as China and Russia?

proving once again that brain damage caused by infant genital mutilation makes stupid people out of what could have been an intelligent person.

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

Well, the Jewish banks had a problem with the US being a superpower.

I already spoke on my foriegn policy in an above reply. I would say that I am a Nationalist to the extent that I would say that I want my country to succeed and I want the people to be unified and to know what actual freedom and liberty are. I would say that I am culturally conservative on some issues but, more towards the center on other things. There are social issues that I do not give a shit about.

Because uncut "people" are so smart

Didn't know you were so scared of me.

OP...... Your fantasy is invalid for one reason alone. The majority of Earth's gold is in the hands of financiers OUTSIDE the USA.... We've been sold out long ago. There's an old documentary you would fare well from

Money Masters... How international financiers gained control of America

Also
What state are you in and are you/will you actually run for any office?

FPBP
SPBETTERP

>because fuck the leafs
Raked in my vote

The sexual mutilation people can't explain it. They just don't know what to do.

They don't ask the doctors.

Where's our rent control and universal healthcare cuckface?

Oh and how about repeal the 2nd amendment

Well the nuclear situation is tricky. I keep the US as a superpower for negotiating reasons so that we could deescalate the nuclear situation globally. Extend the olive branch to the people that we have conflicts with. Smaller countries will follow suit.

He's talking about companies like GE, not small business.

FUCK YOU

HERE'S MY PLATFORM MOTHERFUCKER

CIVIL WAR PART DUEX ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Forgot one thing

The United States was founded as and always intended to be a European ethnostate. Immigration of anyone non European WAS NOT ALLOWED until the Immigration and Nationality act of 1965. The Jews played an outsized role in getting this legislation passed and ushering in the genocide of whites in America.

Don't believe me it was always designed as an ethnostate? Learn your history...

The Real History of the United States archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203707685/
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198503.jpg
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198504.jpg
imgoat.com/uploads/4d9ee44e45/198505.jpg

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate 2.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

>We need a northern border because fuck the leafs.
How do I donate and where do I apply to volunteer for your campaign?

Attached: Roman_bellic_2.png (361x395, 161K)

I live in Colorado and I have thought about running at the city level. I would have a hard time because this is currently a sanctuary demicuck state.

To never ever do anything because if you want to get into politics you're a shill and if you want to handle it with force you're a glow in the dark nigger shill.
>lets just sit around with our thumbs up our faggot puckered assholes and hope it all turns out okay

>ak up all of the big monopolies that kill small businesses. Increase taxes on the wealthy (no more companies like Amazon will get away with not paying anything into a system that they reap massive rewards from, Decrease the size and power of the Federal Government and give the power back to the individual states, Decrease taxes on middle and lower middle class individuals and no more income tax (possibly push for thr Fair Tax), Make it easy to start small businesses and give major tax breaks to small business in their first 5 years of existence, Cost of tuition and student loan reform (Do away with for profit universities and predatory government loans that target young people with little to no economic knowledge), and Constitutional Carry legalized nationwide. Would you vote fo
You'll get Ron Pauled you dumb faggot. They'll sit you down at the kids table next to Vermin Supreme and the little red light on the cameras won't be on

Based

>Not going full /ourguy/ and expelling the Jews without telling anyone until youre in office
Pass

Damn. Well if you ever decide to move to Louisiana and run let me know

Actually, it was only intended to be for WASPs.
All continentals have to go back.

Attached: WEB_Immigration_Franklin_quote.jpg (700x180, 157K)

The Tree of Liberty should occasionally be quenched with the blood of tyrants and patriots. I'm with you brother but, I'm trying to give (((them))) a chance to vacate the premises before they have another histoical situation...

Most things in there I think are very drastic actions to make so suddenly. Though I think it's the right direction, to maintain order it should be done more gradually. But since no other politician even wants to go in your direction I'd vote for ya.
No we don't. As a % of GDP the US is the least globally integrated economy. Half of our trade is between Mexico and Canada. If we keep feeding the Chinese they could eclipse us someday. They already have in GDP PPP.

Attached: 1514865250571.gif (500x375, 249K)

Great post user. I'll see you on the day of the rope.

Well you got my vote as well

The first order of business as president Jow Forums is to imprison the heads of all of the 3 letter agencies then dissolve them, next is to audit the fed, then form RWDS to take care of the JQ kill the 3 branches of government and take over the state governments, then we build a real wall thats 100ft tall with machine guns and guards and start mass deportations, simultaneously we have to purge the US armed forces of all of the illegals that have joined. It would basically be impossible and start a civil war.

NO FUCK THAT WOMANLY SHIT

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE

I'm ok with civil war. It can change history. We could eliminate the scourge that is bleeding this country dry. It could unite the actual patriots of this country. I would be willing to lead this country to real greatness and prosperity. I would give my life for those beliefs. We need real men to stand up in this country because we are headed for trouble soon.

>The only way the Chinese are going to fuck with us is financially so
this is where you could possibly be wrong and should reconsider
Chinese are more influential in media than you believe

I would also ramp up intelligence gathering on people that want us to fail. We still need intellegence agencies but they need oversite and should be held to the same standards as all us citizens. Treasoners get the rope.

No mention of declaring all war powers/emergency act bullshit ,a violation of my bill of Rights, no common law court system backed up by the bill of Rights, no mention of the bill of Rights anywhere in your plans. Sounds like you don't understand that being an elected official means that you are a servant to the people, your plan sounds like something Obama would say. Eatadickup

You didn't give me a chance. Why not ask a question before you assume? I would do away with all threats to your Bill of Rights and I would add protections to them as well. We would essentially go back to how this country was founded. I would have less power because I would give the power to the states. I'm the closest you are gonna get to a candidate that actually wants you to be free.

> end the Federal Reserve

Nah, OP basically has a deathwish. JIDF would never let him even get past the primaries.

I'm willing to risk my life for that. I think it's the only way the people get the country back. Are you willing to risk your life to be free? If not, you do not deserve life.

>end the Federal Reserve and IRS
Yes
>Reinstate the Gold and Silver Standard
No
>Break up all of the big monopolies
Yes
>Increase taxes on the wealthy
Said like that, no. If you mean get rid of deductions/close loopholes I'm listening.
>Decrease the size and power of the Federal Government and give the power back to the individual states
Yes, but every conservative has said as much.
>Decrease taxes on middle and lower middle class
Flat tax is best tax. Alternatively tariffs can be used to fund government as they were in the old days.
>Make it easy to start small businesses and give major tax breaks to small business in their first 5 years of existence
Ambivalent. Too easy to start a small business opens us up to Jewish tricks and fraud, and it seems like something that can be abused
>Do away with for profit universities and predatory government loans
There's better solutions to this one, but I'm behind the sentiment.
>Constitutional Carry legalized nationwide
Yes

And no, I probably wouldn't vote for you. You probably lack the name recognition to make any real traction in our MSM-obsessed soundbite politics (which is probably the second biggest problem in America).

Here's a link to the documentary he mentioned: youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw

too many buzzwords. You'd probably run the economy to the ground.

Giving power to the states instead of the people? No vote for you. Politicians are lower than a snake belly in a wagon wheel rut, why would you want to do that to yourself?

States are easier for the people to control. You just want anarchy with no government or laws. The people need a little structure to keep everyone honest.

What economy do we have now? You must like the jewish system that is going on right now. The banks own this country. I would bring the US back to the forefront as an economic power and I would do it while decreasing the national debt because we wouldn't just print money to inflate our economy. What is your fucking solition smart guy?

Nobody would ever hear of you. They’d silence you, ignore you, or drown you out with false flags. If the media machine still exists real messages will not be allowed.

Where in the bill of Rights is the " I just want anarchy" article? Read the bill of Rights and show me where the anarchy is.

I would use unconventional methods like the colonists that came before us. I would have underground meetings with people that support the cause. I would sow my political seed on every message board available to show people that they can opt out of the political system that doesn't actually represent us. Revolutions start small but can grow like wildfire if you do it. We need to wake white people back up from their slumber. We need to march on Washington and we need to let them know that we won't accept what they are doing and that we will die for our rights and our freedom.

Congress mints the coinage not the Pres, you're dumbo

Short answer? No.

>would be to end the Federal Reserve
And replace it with what?
>Reinstate the Gold and Silver Standard
This would just create austerity. Every single gold or silver standard ever created has failed. There is no reason yours would be any different.
>Break up all of the big monopolies that kill small businesses.
Without major political restructuring this would create a dangerous precedent to put into the hands of power hungry and self serving lawyers. Lawyers, that still need financial support to continue their political career. It would only be a matter of time before bribes are coming in and competition is being squashed.
>Increase taxes on the wealthy
All taxes are too high as it is and should be decreased across the board. Besides, taxing the rich is harder then you think; most will just re-allocate their capital into another country depriving you of both jobs and taxes.
Meanwhile your medium-big sized local businesses that cannot re-allocate their capital will be stuck paying your increased taxes. In other words, your policy ignores the globalists, but hits your own industry.

To be clear, I agree with what you're trying to accomplish, just disagree with your policies to achieve the more or less same desired end.

Also, no citizenship or immigration reform? No anti-corruption or anti-lobbying policies? No debt crisis solution? No solution to liberal degeneracy and subversion of our moral code? No family-first policies? etc, etc..(I'm aware of time/post-size constraint, so take that with a grain of salt, but you see what I mean) I still see big banks owning your govt., self-serving lawyers as your politicians, demographic replacement, a poorly structured economic/banking system and an increasingly less religious and more degenerate populace.

Attached: Current Year2.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

yes. because you sound like a true american. enjoy your assassination.

Attached: 1776.jpg (270x179, 11K)

The US mints print the money and they recieve their orders from the Federal Reseve Bank which, by the way, is a privately owned bank. We request the money from they Fed and they order the printing of money. The money they print is automatically charged interest payable by the government via your federal income tax. Go back to school kid.

You want no government so, what do you think happens when ther is no government? It turns into the dumpsterfire which is Africa. What is your plan? How would you do it? Don't shit on viable solutions if you don't have an opinion of your own.

Didn't JFK die for trying this?
See EO111110

Like I said before, I would die for this country to expose (((them))) all. This is the ONLY way we can be free. We have to get off of our asses and get our fucking hands dirty.

You need a bigger following to do that. Remember, Hitler had an entire party on his side before going ful on 1488

Here's the rub user, we all want to use violence. However, the only people who openly try to recruit people into centralized organizations that advocaye violence are glowniggers.
The rest of us are just waiting for the spark. The shot heard round the world that kicks off the day off the rope. We don't need to have a huge group in advance. Most people who will fight together in a single RWDS already know each other in real life. We don't even have to speak to each other about it in plain words. We just all know that when it happens, we'll be on the same side, and the leftists will be dangling.

Attached: 1483368336080.jpg (435x286, 20K)

Well first off, you are a fucking Leaf so, you get the rake. Second of all you haven't read anything that I have said. I will decrease Federal government tremendously, to the point of just keeping the states from killing one another. All matters would be handeled at the state level.

Read the Bill of Rights kid, it's simple, it's liberty, it's freedom, it's not safe or easy but it's what everyone wants. Well, maybe not you, but we don't really need you.

Trust the plan user. I'm not an idiot. It has to be slow and methodical just like the socialists infiltrating the democratic party. Slow and steady wins the race.

Shit, I'd vote for you. Just one piece of advice if you win. Don't go to Dallas.

I'd just make the policy that you will do absolutely nothing. I will vote for that

Those are all the things that I have been saying that I want. Have you been reading?

Immigration is my #1 priority

honesly OP, i like the way things are going. two parties (one of which is extra terrestrial and the other some sort of time traveler/jumper) are both literally killing one another and mass innocents to gain power of babylon.. sounds about right and most logical.

Attached: 1545025747615.jpg (425x425, 8K)

Attached: trump facist.jpg (589x589, 85K)

I think that you (and this goes for the entire west too, because we all share the same problem on this) should focus more on having ideas around how we can actually accomplish to get someone new elected in our nations. As far as I'm concerned we have bigger issues with political infrastructure these days than actual politics themselves. There are often some guy with some half decent shit going on running here and there. But we all know from the outset that he won't get anywhere with it. Haven't happened in a western country in decades.

Having ideas for what your political platform is going to be is fine and good, it's a central part for sure, but it must take second seat when you've pretty much got 0% chance of being elected to any real power as things stand anyways. For you guys it's the Democrat-Republican hegemony that must be broken. There is no saving shit with these people, having proved themselves cowardly, stupid and downright subversive from top to bottom. Anyone who enters their structure is corrupted no matter how well they mean. If democracy is to survive there needs to be a realistic plan of how you can actually get someone else elected. What sort of populist measures can be attempted with some realistic probability of actually working? What sort of social movement would it have to be, what sort of organization? What sort of substrate would be required to allow something to grow that not only smart people would consider watching yotube videos of, but where actual normalfags would risk the stability of their society to vote for? We have exactly the same problem over here. A placid and naive population that votes for the same old faces every time, because that's safe.

Personally I think we've gone too far and democracy is a lost cause in the west for now. I would love to be wrong, but I think I would have to see some actual discussion of our systemic problems with democracy and probable solutions before I believe there is any hope. And fast!

Attached: forest3.jpg (800x536, 188K)

Do what you want. Logic doesn't compell you so, I'm sure we will be on opposites sides of the coming war. Don't come crawling back when your side is destroyed because you surely remember what I said about Treason.