John the Baptist

was John the Baptist actually Satan?

Jesus literally said
>John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon' (Matthew 11:18)

Though John was chronologically older than Jesus, he declared that Christ was before him
>John testified concerning Him. He cried out, saying, “This is He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.’”(John 1:15)

Attached: img-Saint-John-the-Baptist-1.jpg (376x400, 60K)

this is retarded

yes, he was jewish. like the messiah of the jews. all jews and mongrels are products of the demiurge

he was a jew like 99% of the other characters in that book

you're an idiot

>demiurge is bad
= (((gnosticism)))

nice try shill

Masons love this guy for some reason. Let's see if one of them can chime in

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.” (Matthew 11:18-19)

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”(John 8:58)

I don't get it? What are you trying to convey?

The first verse op cites is taken out of context, it's talking about how hypocritical the jews are. The second verse is talking about how Jesus is the incarnate logos and is co-eternal with God.

Why do the Masons love John the Baptist so much then? They always talk about him

master builder.

I suppose it's because of their Knights Templar roots, they had a fascination with John the Baptist.

Master Builder of what?

Satan was unironically the intelligence and choice behind everything bad with humanity until maybe a few months ago. No there's no fucking way John the Baptist was actually Satan because Satan was not at all in God's corner back then and this thread is retarded for that exact reason.

wat

Oh good, another non-political religious thread full of schizophrenics

It goes in all fields

I can't help but notice everytime i make an interesting thread you fucking shills show up to cry my thread is off topic, yet I never see you in any other threads. fucking kys cunt

Go back to /ptg/, leaf

Shills
FPBP /thread

Fuck jannies
Fuck OP
Fucking all fields

Christ was before him because Christ has always existed. John is human so obviously he came after.

The Freemasons have arrived. Care to help us out?

Attached: 1551150556934.jpg (570x856, 66K)

It's because we aren't schizophrenics, and want to discuss politics, not your bullshit

Pic related, you are proof

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-170143.jpg (1080x557, 99K)

God, forgive . He doesn't know what he's talking about.
God remember Saint John the Forerunner, and all the faithful anons on this board.

then go post in a thread you find more suitable for your liking, fucking faggot

It's a trash non politics thread, fuck you.

Goes in all fields

Attached: dy4okatb7v901.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

How come I don't see you crying in these threads instead? They're also "not politics"?

What were the people in the Bible then Pedro?

Markiplier ain't looking too good here

hebrews bro. they were not turks

So Hermes is the Architect
And John is the Master Builder
Who else is there then?
Who is the Master Maintainer? There must also be a Plumber and Electrician?

>John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon' (Matthew 11:18)
John fasted. He was an ascetic. As was Jesus who fasted for 40 days in the desert.

>He was before me.’”(John 1:15)
Jesus was God in human form. Therefore he predates the creation of the earth.

last bump