In today's political climate I see people getting more and more radicalized, especially women...

In today's political climate I see people getting more and more radicalized, especially women. I am a new father with a 1 year old daughter. What would be the best way to raise her without becoming a tyrant?

Any other parents out there? Would you say your kids are left leaning or right leaning?

Attached: kol.jpg (438x750, 150K)

Start pointing out the propaganda as soon as she's being exposed too it. Explain it too her, why it is propaganda, what (((they))) are trying to do with it, and show her counter examples that expose it as propaganda. Good luck.

Marry Fuck Kill?

Right Left Middle

fuck, kill, marry

I don't have to follow your rules, marry and fuck right and get ye gone to other two.

to the*

Fuck fuck ass fuck

Fuck Kill Marry

'ate women
luv slags
simple as

Good call, user.

Though likely scenario would be:

Get Aids from "fucking" the coalburner, avoid Herpes by "killing" the thot, and give half your shit away by "marrying".

Fuck Kill Marry

I see you too are a man of culture

I'll try, I don't want her to remember me as a tin-foil nut case either

wot?

home school with strict checks and balances also teach her from an early age about degeneracy and the propaganda and lies and jews all around us

Teach her. You want that scientist nerd daughter, not the thot.

One day at a time

Hit her when she does annoying shit.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Based Anglo master race.

sosij

not saying any of that. I meant radicalized in both ways. People are either super trad or super thot. I just want an nice decent in between.

This

>that we should lower the age of consent
Pedo confirmed.

this is how you do it!

Attached: 18d8d41158595ed831a21181dffb49618989e01a8aefc83b1b7f80363b08bf7b.jpg (500x750, 62K)

>daughter
*hits pipe*

Why can't I have all 3 user, don't be like this

Marry, kill, fuck
Middle is trash and always will be, the other two are redeemable

Go out into the middle of the woods. You can let her do whatever she wants with no consequences (unless she gets kidnapped or some shit). No exposure to the femin virus or any other sort of kike brainwashing.

A small town, and I mean fucking small, may work too. Just avoid white trash. Poor people are fine but no white trash: meth users, nigger wannabes, etc type of people with trash genes.

Agreed.

The best weapon is scorn. You have to teach your kid to really look down on people who engage in antisocial behaviour. "We don't do things like that in our family. We're better than that." Done correctly, this can produce people who actually enjoy their sense of superiority gained from not doing hedonistic acts more than if they were even doing such acts.