Jordan Peterson to debate Marxist theorist Slavoj Zizek

Will it be kino?

thestar.com/entertainment/2019/02/28/jordan-peterson-to-debate-marxist-theorist-slavoj-zizek-on-april-19-at-the-sony-centre.html

>The Rumble in the Realm of the Mind — Jordan Peterson vs. Slavoj Zizek — is coming to Toronto, as the two professors will debate “Happiness: Capitalism vs. Marxism” on April 19 at the Sony Centre.

>Live Nation announced Thursday that tickets will go on sale March 1 for the clash between Peterson — the bestselling University of Toronto clinical psychologist still speaking to packed houses around the globe — and Zizek, a Slovenian Hegelian-Marxist critical theorist with a cult following of his own going back decades. The meeting apparently flows out of Zizek reportedly describing Peterson as his “enemy” last year at England’s Cambridge Union. Peterson responded feistily on Twitter by saying “Any time, any place, Mr. Zizek.”

Attached: rumble.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnI6E7WiHNE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>COOP vs Shill
Um yeah, the clash of the century.

Attached: kikey senses.jpg (1080x1080, 362K)

>two kikes "debating" each other

na it will be shite. zizek is a retarded coke head and jbp is a boring cuck.

I want a debate between their respective daughters about the start of bikini season

Attached: mikhaila-peterson-sloot.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Hahaha imagine being a prominent public figure with a large following and your daughter is this much of a thot

>Marxists think that they're fighting for liberty and equality without even the slightest hint of irony or self-awareness.

Just kill them, They're retarded.

>AIDS luke

>happiness
they're always arguing and look like shit
it doesn't make any sense

MOON LANDING

zizschek is imposhible to lishen to

Top ten anime crossovers

Slavoj zizek never has anything substantive to add. He's a fraud

>rumble in the realm of the mind
Fucking terrible
It’s Feud of the Pseuds

No. Zizek is smarter and Peterson is annoying to listen t. I'd like to see Jay Dyer vs Zizek.

"Space is literally the dumbest thing there is"

He said that and it was a good point.

Two jewish ideologies battle it out for who wins?
I dont know who will take the victory, but in both outcomes, whites lose.

engels was racist against slavs

Attached: file.png (1452x256, 134K)

It'll be a shitshow where they agree on 80% of everything, and ignore the remaining 20% that matter.

I'd hit it twice, like a morning BJ or something. probably not a third tho

He’s said:
Children act like a kind of substitute god figure we perform morality to (true, particularly in a post-Christian context [used to be moral for baby Jesus, now moral for woke 8 year olds])
Meaningful freedom is the freedom to do what you must (eg freedom for love) (could easily be extended to freedom of open discourse)

He also defended Angela Nagle and was against depicting refugees as angels rather than as flawed people

Prolly more based than first glance

Also said that antisemitism is pathological even if all the things about Jews are true (which is silly, but he acknowledges implicitly that everything said about them /is/ true)

>101 KB
>Jordan Peterson to debate Marxist theorist Slavoj Zizek Anonymous (ID: mF+fmMRR) 03/01/19(Fri)00:31:49 No.204

OK PETERSEN, U ARENT A MARXIST, WE GET IT.

>Peterson: You see mr. Zizek *squeel* post-modern neo-marxism has done -TREMENDOUS- damage to the western social fabric and I think..................... *voice crack* I think it has the proclivity to do more BAD.THINGS. I really do *high pitch end to sentence*
>Zizek: Ah Yes I agee *sniff* very much so but again *gulp* the qvueshtion is NOT that *sniff* western liberal capitalist society fostering these eedeeyologies is bad thing and so on, the qvueshtion is preesizely *wipes nose* WHY these eedeeyologies propagate, THAT is the bayzic qvueshtion and here I repeat the old Lacanian joke of the anti-semitic jew working for the Nazis during the holocaust

Then Zizek just stabs him

kek

Secret Commie vs Secret Third Positionist

Zizek is more woke than Peterson.

Naming the Jew at 11:20 min.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnI6E7WiHNE