Why aren’t Millenials having kids anymore? Will GenZ be different or will they continue the declining trend?

Why aren’t Millenials having kids anymore? Will GenZ be different or will they continue the declining trend?

Attached: 7AEF6AAA-8F3F-4D48-AA73-B87F9DDE71CC.jpg (600x800, 84K)

>my child is an insect!

arr rook same

Boomers have made it pretty damn hard to raise a family in the U.S.

Boomers had like 2+ kids per house though

This is a huge worry for anyone who thinks America was a good place to live in past generations. We are the first generation that, overwhelmingly, is consumed by this social idea that not only will they be happy in their old age if they have no kids (laughable, really, I've never met a childless person past childbearing age who was happy), but that it's their moral obligation not to have kids because of overpopulation.
Of course, nobody mentions that this "because overpopulation" narrative is entirely defeated by their welcoming hordes of uneducated third-worlders into their nations, who don't have the slightest inclination to protect the environment or reduce their personal pollution (don't throw "le false global warming" maymays at me, I'm talking absolutely verifiable things like fucking Burger King wrappers on the sidewalks and plastic grocery bags flying through the air like confused seagulls flocking over a resort parking lot).
Every single liberal goal is defeated by their biggest single goal, illegal immigration, which imports people who have nothing but disgust for everything America has spent centuries creating to make our nation better than theirs.

The only people not having kids are leftists, and that's a good thing. Let them have all the abortions they want, the future is ours.

No money.

>Boomers have made it pretty damn hard to raise a family in the U.S.
Oh fuck off. My great grandfather raised 18 children on a small farm in West Virginia. This was in the 1890s-1900s too.

Woman are too picky or don't want to have kids

>not arr rook arike

you tried desu

a half-black baby grew up to be a two-term president, what have you done mr. white power user?

zionists brainwash the left into thinking they shouldn't have kids due to overpopulation, then to make sure the banks don't have a bad year they must import as many ISIS terrorists as they need to to make up the difference

I don't have a job, GF making 34k a year, and we still managed to buy a home, have a baby girl, and mortgage under 1400 a month.

If millenials can't accomplish this, then they deserve to die out without kids.

Leftists breed by taking over academia and indoctrinating your children. In fact, without having to raise children themselves they have more time turning other children into leftists. It's far more effective?

Congratulations for your great grandfather and his 18 children but if it were in the 1890's-1900's then none of them were baby boomers

Yikes. Never thought of it that way

That’s insidious

Kids arent fun. got to party and play video games

Between (((student loans))) and (((rent))) it's nearly impossible for the average millennial to even live on their own. Most of our generation was told to go to college or make burgers without even given the option for trades and now those of us who listened are doomed.

This is not true, the birth rate is lowest among the white working class, who if anything are the most conservative bunch in America.

Nobody reads what academics or pundits say before deciding to have children. It's the economy and social factors that are present in European countries as well. Those in academia are largely without influence over the masses these days.

I know you're being sarcastic, but my daughter is tons of fun. Happy all the time, needs you, and loves you unconditionally. I'm molding a human being into something great, impervious to jewish tricks and degeneracy.

>zionists are brainingwashing me
fucking retard i can barely afford rent when already working two jobs. land prices and average rent have gone up while wage growth has stagnated since the 70s. how the fuck am i supposed to afford rent/mortgage, a mouth to feed and all the fucking medicine, diapers and extra shit a baby needs? god i fucking hate you retarded 16 year olds. and yet you'll say vote for trump when my taxes went UP this season and im gonna be even less likely to ever have a little shit running around. fuck off, retard

Boomers had so few children that we have a half built subway system in Cincinnati which would have been needed if they had half as many kids as their parents

it's straight up terrifying if you have small children nearing school age

Western millennial woman are NOT WORTH IT.
Don't even bother, your wasting your time.

They all think they're entitled to a shirtless model who's also a billionaire, fuck them.

sorry I don't speak chink

>Gen Z will be the wives of good millennial men when they become of age

Sceencap this.

depends

either huwhites continue down the path of demoralisation and don't have children, keep ceding territory, living space and influence, or they awaken to their racial self-interest in significant enough numbers and start having children despite economic sanctions, to bolster their numbers

raising kids on a farm is easy dumbass. They just go play around the farm, safe from weird city people. Space is not a problem. They can start helping to milk cows and feed sheep at age 6, by age 12 they can help with most regular work on a farm. If anything more kids was a asset. Now they are a cost/liability till at least age 18, and if you are not on a farm and have 18 kids ou are going to be poor most of the time, just from the cost of feeding them
your IQ is shit and your ID has been filtered

Mortgage is cheaper dude. Have a baby shower and your child, provided you aren't some spastic loser with no family connections, should have enough baby stuff for a year at least.

Only poor people have kids

why is your GF the man in the relationship?

They're called Baby Boomers for a reason dumbass

OP here, kids are a blast. You might not realize it, but being a parent is like reliving childhood again. It’s pure joy. Yea there are ups and downs and the kids can be draining, but the hunan emotional feelings are so worth it. It really is a different experience

Huh you say the economy is bad after spending 7 trillion dollars and 20 years fighting Israel's foreign wars of illegal conquest?

Where did you buy a home on 34k/yr single income, why don't you have a job, and are you or the woman Hispanic?
Also, why do you think it's proper to raise a child together but not marry?

Millenials have a lot of financial responsibilities that an unforgiving open market won't let them forget about. Having children would be the final nail in the pecuniary coffin because raising a child is expensive as fuck.

Becoming a parent is the ultimate level of getting cucked.
I love how much Jow Forums romanticizes parenthood, like it's all a joy and your baby is a miracle of God lol.

I think the biggest factor is land, and after that money.

If this occurs or not for some millennial men I'm going to laugh at the millennial woman they are probably the most abusive woman in modern history.

I made the down payment myself and have enough savings to cover expenses for years.

Why aren't you living in your own home, raising children?

Not killed 1000s of other babies from reckless sky robots and imprisoned more people for drugs than any other president. Those seem like a good start, you big gay nigger.

> my great grandfather had a lot of kids a hundred fucking years ago before the welfare state and government agencies and courts became a financial crushing burden to every white man married or divorced while every aspect of life is crowded out by hostile immigrants and neoliberal corporate entities endlessly harassing him

Eat shit. Bet your great grandfather had no idea there would be a generation born in this country that would destroy the future of every generation after theirs just so they could stuff their face with spicy foods.

Attached: 1524726860266.gif (302x242, 795K)

>I don't have a job, GF making 34k a year, and we still managed to buy a home, have a baby girl, and mortgage under 1400 a month.
>34k a year
>1400 a month in mortgage
>child
LARP harder faggot that's not even possible and if you're actually serious that's extremely irresponsible.

Marriage is an unnecessary risk today. My GF is super christian relgious, but I'm more persuasive. I also put the down payment myself, having worked for years and saved. Her income was enough for the banks, and we both have zero debt.

She just got a new job btw, putting her at 60k a year, and I still do not need to work and can raise my daughter and soon another newborn without any govt aid, and no I'm not a beaner. I despise government assistance.

Attached: 1530215569453.jpg (700x700, 75K)

I am.
>have enough savings to cover expenses for years
Obviously your trust fund isn't going far enough if your woman has to work to provide for your family.

The main reason why we have a declining birth rate is due to culture. Everywhere you look the media is encouraging people to live for themselves and not to have children. This is an unhanded war against women that is being supported by feminism as a means of independence.

I don't know what it's like to be a woman but I have been told that the most rewarding thing a woman can do is be a mother. So using manipulation to take that away from women is an effective way to destroy a culture and people.

Trying to talk down to us while being a bitch at home and making your gf do the man's work, what kind of piece of shit are you? your relationship's gonna last long

Attached: 45469934_2182056525447443_5859638300138012672_n.jpg (794x960, 70K)

>my great grandfather raised 18 children in one of the poorest states on a small farm
congrats on getting out of the poor lifestyle he obviously had. millenials are not having children because boomers have made it financially risky to have children when they're not as poor as your grandfather

Notice how many are on the pill or have a case of them at home.

Even if you think he was just a shitty neoliberal president like Clinton and Bush he's smarter and smoother than you wigger. According to Gallup polling Barack Obama's the most admired person in the world... oh actually he's the most admired MAN, the most admired person overall is Michelle Obama, keep coping.

Nah, I'm just fucking great at number crunching what IS possible with little money. Don't drink, don't eat out, don't waste money on useless shit and don't fucking get married losing ALL that money on a big fucking photo op with nothing to show for it.

LARP? No my friend, it's reality, and easily attainable by anyone with a good head on his shoulders.

Problem is too many of you don't want to give up your decadent lifestyles. That's something you have to fix yourselves.

Gen Z are natures way of correcting itself in childrens mental state, the millennial generation will be mostly wiped out when they are drafted to war anyway.

AH the boomer larping as per usual.
Go back to the 50s you faggot.

> My GF is super christian relgious
>abandons her children for 60k a year

I'm currently 27 and hopefully will save up enough and move to Ukraine and retire there in 10 years. Maybe I could actually raise a traditional family there and send all my kids to the US to obtain citizenship before their 18th birthday.

these posts are so goddamn stupid it hurts

we also live in a world full of retards like yourself

>there would be a generation born in this country that would destroy the future of every generation after theirs just so they could stuff their face with spicy foods.
Kek

Remember all those parties and levels of video games as you're on your deathbed surrounded by no one as that's how you chose to live life, user

>has responsible father to raise kids

Hey, let them live out their stronk independant fantasy. She likes to work, I like to play with my daughter and shitpost here.

>hes smarter than you because hes more popular than you
what a stupid argument. appealing to popular opinions isnt a thing here. lurk more

It's the standard now. I have a niece who has been on the pill since she was 14-years-old and it was supposedly just to help her with her acne. Of course, that's just what my sister said so I wouldn't think my niece was being encouraged to have premarital sex. Not surprisingly she's gone through boyfriend after boyfriend and now she's completely sworn men off to focus on her career in marketing.

I bet you live in the south, particularly alabama.

argument ad populum
How wonderful.

I have a feeling that even if they could afford having kids, they still wouldn't.

Raising children is an afterthought nowadays. Priorities are: University, party, getting laid, job, try out multiple relationships, travel, multiple jobs/career growth,..., only then we finally have marriage and having children. People literally want everything. That shit takes time and there is no way you can achieve it all before you are 30.

a woman liking to work, you are in a fantasy

There's no trustfund. I saved up and put money down for a home, without going into college debt with some useless bullshit degree.

>your woman has to work

Doesn't matter who is working, does it. My kids will grow up in their own home, taken care of and protected from niggers and spics. Meanwhile your kids will suffer the abuse of public schooling, daycare and mental abuse from hateful teachers that want to make an example of your white children.

You are responsible for that. That's the future you asked for.

>muh man's jerb!

What's your job done for you? You probably live at home, an incel and no hope of ever having kids. You are functionally retarded, by CHOICE.

kek you're probably older than me, soicuck

Southern CA

lmao you are too dumb to ever afford a home in CA, much less make a family work without being a wagecuck

>responsible
>can't even provide for his family
kek
>She likes to work
>GF is super christian relgious
double kek. She is either a degenerate who will help you in raising another degenerate like yourself, or she is miserable because you've denied her the life she's always wanted.

Good one mommy

>you shitpost at home ignoring your daughter
>she sees Chad Thunderboss and her office grows hotter

>responsible
>made the down payment on his own home without being a debtslave/wageslave

You sound pretty triggered. Reevaluate your life.

Life doesn't have to be hard guys. You can control how you want your life to play out. I literally have everything I want in life, without outside assistance or some luck of fate family wealth.

Or you faggots can sit here and stew like salty niggers, bitching about your debt and women.

My daughter is sitting right next to me, watching Trolls while we sing stupid kid songs together and I laugh at you pathetic losers.

GF is already pregnant with another baby. She's not chad thundercocking anything bud.

Glad you're happy living off neet bucks, the rest of us will be working to provide for our families and not be betas letting our women control the financial income

>Doesn't matter who is working, does it
Women have no business in the workforce. It is their purpose to raise and nurture children as stay-at-home moms and homemakers. You have become the woman in your relationship and denied your GF the ability to fulfill her natural role. You've forced her to become the man.
>taken care of and protected from niggers and spics
Protected by some faggot who can't even provide for his family?
>Meanwhile your kids will suffer the abuse of public schooling, daycare and mental abuse from hateful teachers that want to make an example of your white children.
>I'm a loser, so everyone else must be
My wife homeschools our children because I can do the bare minimum required to be a man. Cope harder

Are you gonna breastfeed your babies while she's out working?

>browsing this shithole with your daughter right next to you
Aren't you worried she'll look at your phone and see some shitpost of a giant black cock, or is that your secret hope?

>My daughter
Your wife's daughter, cucky?

Fucking kek and check on two pair
Jews Love Black cock bro

Gen Z and alpha will be our saviors, good times make weak men (boomers) weak men make bad times (millenials) bad times make strong men (gen z)

well put

Ah, but I am the controller since I dictate financial decision for us. I picked the home, I put the money down, and I even found her a better paying job. I'm the controller here, and she's totally dependant on my decisions for our family future.

Women want leaders. Leading can be done from any position.

Cope harder buds. Nothing stopping you from doing what I'm doing. Get over your depression and work on becoming an ALPHA leader.

>is so unsuccessful that his only accomplishment is saving money and letting a woman provide for him
I make more per year in rental income than your down payment.

It's mostly because Millennial women are garbage, and Millennial men have been systematically disinherited, dispossessed, and demoralized since they were small children. At 36 years old, nearly all of my childhood friends are dead now. All deaths of despair.

Once this generation of men starts hitting their late 40's, I think we'll see a very large number of suicides and homicides from them.

This, also
>allowing your wife to work while pregnant
That's the most emasculating thing ever, forcing a pregnant woman to work while not working yourself. If she's making 34k, it's not even like she's bringing home anything you couldn't, that's entry-level factory wages.
This kind of sh*t is why foreigners are ruining America. We as a nation, both our generation and our forefathers, allowed corporations to dictate our thoughts so much that we think this is ok "because it's fun lol." Same logic Slavshits use when they stick Krokodil into their arm.

Don't know... I have three kids and wife and I just banged today in hopes of making number 4.

I will say, boomers did fuck shit up pretty badly. Education and health care for my kids is going to be about 4x more expensive than it was 35 years ago, even adjusting for inflation. Thank God I make good money. It's impossible to have 3+ kids and live an upper middle class lifestyle unless you're making $200k per year.

>I dictate financial decisions for us

Now that's delusion

>an Alpha leader

No wait that's delusion

I cope so hard by the laughter you brought to the thread... may you find an African prince to unironically cuck you as a glory equal to jewry.

What a beautiful baby boy

Not on the NEETfag's side, but is that rental profit or all rent total? It's easy to make a fairly large income off rent if you ignore the costs of maintenance, insurance, and the stress that even one unfortunate choice in tenants can cause you for years after (renter-protection laws are marketed as protecting tenants but really they just protect degenerates.)

>fantasizes about nigger dicks

Better get that looked at bud.

It's reality. You choose to be a childless homeless loser.

its a polish girl with a finnish man

I am really sad that i don’t have girlfriend or wife to keep my penis stinky.

Im a stay at home mother and breastfeeding is my favorite part about motherhood, the bonding experience is the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. I can only imagine I'd resent my husband if I has to miss out on such a beautiful experience so he could stay home while I worked.

at least i'm going after you on stuff you've said, you're just projecting like a woman, are you a transfag? cause this would all make sense now

>play with my daughter