Female musculature structure is not a social construct

First there are an infinite amount of genders, and now men aren't stronger than women? I'm sorry, what?

How far will these radicals push against basic science to try and prove some dipshit meaningless point?

Attached: where3rdwavefeminismisheaded.png (366x410, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevoicebeforethevoid.net/why-we-do-not-behave-like-human-beings-by-ralph-adams-cram-with-discussion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll keep pushing till you stop being polite about it.

>gender is a social construct
>women are therefore social constructs
>women with XY musculature structure are women
>therefore women are as strong as men
Not justifying it, just illustrating the pure logic of the position. This is why spiritualism (and most Germans) is cancer.

nuke london, new york, paris, berlin and tel aviv

Why not amplify these positions instead of shooting them down? It would accelerate the swing of the pendulum. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm honestly tired of this kind of bullshit....we could get rid of it quicker if we simply...support it.

Attached: GHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR.jpg (1842x1036, 106K)

Accelerationism is anti-democracy.
Also, childcare makes you stronger, not weaker. Babies are heavy. No one should encourage disinformation.

Think about what you're saying. If democracy is what produces a situation where this kind of stupidity is not only accepted but encouraged and celebrated by the politic, then in this case being 'anti-democratic' is not only not a problem, but a solution.

You seem to forget that human beings in large groups are idiots, and need to be treated and controlled as such. If your enemy uses disinformation, you must by necessity do the same to counter them. It's not rocket science.

Attached: The Future.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

FEAR THE MOB!
Oh wait, American democracy has already proven that constitutional democracy with representative government, limitation of powers, separation of powers, enumerated rights, and checks and balances actually works and after 90 years of constant Marxist subversion they've only barely managed to risk its fall.

Grow up. Do not act like a human being. American liberal democracy is politics for adults. The three daughters of the French Revolution is politics for apes.

thevoicebeforethevoid.net/why-we-do-not-behave-like-human-beings-by-ralph-adams-cram-with-discussion/

Disagree. Do not fear the mob, control them. Use them to your advantage. If people by nature are stupid, then why not guide them with a steady hand towards doing what they should be doing? There is no necessity to tell them directly what they should be doing, of course...it might persuade them to do the opposite just to show their 'independence' of thought. No no, you give them the illusion of choices, but each choice leads to a conclusion you would like to see. Similarly, you encourage their behavior to a point where they think they are choosing how they act, and are not aware that their biological instincts are being directed through controlled limitation of their freedom. Again, it's not rocket science, but it does require accepting the fact that people are sheep, and the only way to keep them in your control is to make them think that you are in their control.

Attached: It's nothing....webm (984x654, 1.81M)

My ex believed that women are shorter on average because they aren't as physically active when they are young. Christians are the nicest people but boy does their homeschooling intellectually cripple their children.

Baldwin Effect. Most people are the lamb, but show them the lion and they will wish slay the golden dragon. Show them how to become the lion and they will slay the golden dragon. Other species capable of the Baldwin Effect that it is such a weak reflection of ours that ours is a superpower by comparison.

The will to power is useless unless tempered by fellow creators the creator seeks. The daughters of the French Revolution have never understood Nietzche.

lmao who gives a shit?
you can't waste your life going around trying to prove every crackpot wrong

try taking estrogen pills and see what it does to your strength
then give a woman test and watch what happens
literally the dumbest shit I have seen in this culture war, assuming it isn't just trolling

Women being weaker isn't a statistic. It's biology.

Watch me
.t Jow Forums

>hold my beer
okay knock yourself out dude

>nuke london, new york, paris, berlin and tel aviv

Don't leave out Toronto.

You forgot Los Angeles and Chiraq

Biology is a product of the patriarchy. Your argument is invalid.

>See how easy this is?

Sure, and you can give people steroids, and see what happens. Your argument is invalid.

>See how easy this is?

So, why not just amplify and multiply this effect until even normies openly mock and ridicule it? That's ultimately what has to happen anyway...that people laugh at it for what it is: a powergrab based on nothing but hurt feelings.

Attached: It could be worse.webm (852x436, 2.88M)

>Sure, and you can give people steroids, and see what happens. Your argument is invalid.
see, I follow the meta logic of your accelerationist plan, but I don't see your logic in this facetious argument. don't you need to support a viewpoint that at least sounds plausible?

No, because the arguments used by fools are not based on logic, reason, fact, or evidence. It's not rocket science my man. Use whatever 'seems' plausible. Whatever appeals to emotions, and life-experience. Essentially, the same means by which you gain degrees at universities for such things as cataloguing feminist traits in modern cinema, or documenting repression of women in the baking industry.

You're thinking like an advanced human bean. "support a viewpoint"....'I don't see your logic"....

The left fights itself because of these traits (i.e. using emotion-based arguments rather than fact): this is why, as an example, Rachel Dolezol should be promoted as a true voice of the left. But that's another story. How else can you justify mental disorder?

Attached: It'll be fine.webm (270x480, 618K)

The world's strongest woman is still weaker than an average working man.

The thought makes me laugh. Reality is so unfair. Imagine living your entire life being so weak that half of the human population could break you with meager effort.

There's this girl I know who goes to the same gym as I do. She started weight lifting about 3-4 years ago. In contrast, I don't really lift all that much. I mostly focus on heavy cardio and medium weights for tone.
I know that right now she can bench about 150lbs. I can start at that weight. I say good for her that she can do it and that she put in the work, but I can still beat her with little effort.
That's not even bragging, it's just the truth, and it's supported by biology.
We both have our advantages in life. My testosterone and naturally greater muscle mass makes me naturally stronger, and her pussy means she'll never have trouble finding someone who cares about her.

kys mentally ill degenerate faggot kike